PDA

View Full Version : tPF If it is all true

Archer0915
04-03-2017, 07:00 PM
If what Trump and many others say is pretty much the truth will people back off a little?

We already know for a fact that that there was collusion with the Clinton campaign and the media. We know many things about the campaign are fact.

If it is proven that the Trump campaign was being monitored illegally and information was being shared with Clinton or used against Trump will any minds change?

Peter1469
04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath.

Common
04-03-2017, 07:09 PM
The left will never stop harrangueing and lieing about trump, that includes the media of course.

Archer0915
04-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Considering the media was complicit in much of the fake news and collusion has been proven, admitted even, why has nothing been pursued? There were clear attempts to help Clinton gain advantage and I would say it needs as much scrutiny as the alleged (unproven and questionable) Russian hacking.

I mean we go after Trump and his team over unfounded allegations but it is fact about media collusion and attempts to steal the election for Clinton and nothing is done about the FACTS.

donttread
04-04-2017, 07:27 AM
If what Trump and many others say is pretty much the truth will people back off a little?

We already know for a fact that that there was collusion with the Clinton campaign and the media. We know many things about the campaign are fact.

If it is proven that the Trump campaign was being monitored illegally and information was being shared with Clinton or used against Trump will any minds change?

Just wait for the next "bright shiny object "to come along.

Standing Wolf
04-04-2017, 07:44 AM

Are you equating Clinton being given advance notice about some debate questions during the primary campaign with the very strong possibility that members of the Trump campaign were complicit with the Russians - don't forget that Trump, himself, publicly encouraged the Russians to continue their hacking efforts - in affecting the general election? If so, those two things are not even close to being comparable.

Archer0915
04-04-2017, 09:54 AM
Are you equating Clinton being given advance notice about some debate questions during the primary campaign with the very strong possibility that members of the Trump campaign were complicit with the Russians - don't forget that Trump, himself, publicly encouraged the Russians to continue their hacking efforts - in affecting the general election? If so, those two things are not even close to being comparable.
Yes I am. One is a proven attempt to influence the election by an outside source and the other is simply an allegation that has not been proven.

Furthermore the collusion was there for Clinton but not for Trump. Clinton was IN ON IT!

suds00
04-04-2017, 10:45 AM
the right acts like trump is a bastion of reasonableness

Archer0915
04-04-2017, 01:51 PM
If you have nothing to add stay out of my thread. Simple rule for my tPF, no troll.

Tahuyaman
04-04-2017, 05:39 PM

First, officials from the Obama administration have admitted that they monitored communications of Trump campaign people. The true hard core partisans are even denying that. They can watch a news clip of a former Obama administration official admitting that they did it and still deny that it admission was made. It's the most unusual thing I've ever seen in politics.

So, the answer to your question is "no" they will not back off.

The only question is, will they eventually run out of steam? How long can they muster the energy to maintain their current level of hysteria?

Tahuyaman
04-04-2017, 05:40 PM

I've never witness that. I can agree with his actions so far, but his rhetoric is often cringe worthy.