PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Likely Obama Voters

patrickt
11-02-2012, 08:27 AM
If you're a far-left Democrat in 2012 you have to go where your likely voters are.

"Efforts to register mental patients and residents of centers for the developmentally disabled have taken place in recent months in several locations around the state. Employees of the Murdoch Developmental Center, a state-run facility in Butner for the mentally retarded and developmentally disabled, recently registered 36 of the more than 500 residents to vote in what appears to have been a voter registration drive at the facility. In addition, some residents were checked out of the facility and transported to early voting centers to cast votes. As of Oct. 30, eight of the center’s residents had voted in person at one of the two early voting sites in Granville County, Carolina Journal has learned. One of the sites is at the Creedmoor City Hall, four miles from the Murdoch Center. The residents voted at the early voting locations on five different days.

Registration activities also appear to have taken place at two other centers serving those with extreme developmental disabilities — the Riddle Developmental Center in Morganton and the Caswell Developmental Center in Kinston."
http://www.carolinajournal.com/exclusives/display_exclusive.html?id=9635

One of the voters for President Obama was a madman who gunned down two strangers and was acquitted as mentally ill. But the whole idea of finding voters in mental hospitals and homes is a bit ironic.

Cigar
11-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Voted over a Week Ago

patrickt
11-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Voted over a Week Ago

Birds fly south in the winter. We are playing "non-response responses", aren't we? Can't bring yourself to say you approve of mining mental hospitals and homes for the developmentally disabled for Obama voters? I wonder how many know who they voted for. I certainly don't want to disenfranchise them and think when you consider the Democrats mining of cemeteries for voters that at least moved up on the scale to folks with a pulse.

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 09:26 AM
If you're a far-left Democrat in 2012 you have to go where your likely voters are. What a disgrace. Obama will surely lose N. Carolina anyway, so why was this done? Desperation.

The Obamabots have every intention of scraping the bottom of the barrel, cheating, defrauding, and tampering in any and every way they can to scrape a bare bones win in this election. It's disgusting and just what is expected from such people who are so devoid of ethics.

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 09:26 AM
I thought that felons and the mentally ill cannot vote. As well as dead and those in a state of vegetation. I guess times have changed.

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 09:34 AM
The fact that this a technique of the left oughta make us take a good long look at multiple voting by certain (democrat) persons.

Cigar
11-02-2012, 09:52 AM
Quiet Down ... The President is Talking :)

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 10:01 AM
The corruption is unimaginable, CJ. Oh wait - the DNC approves this sort of thing and organizes it. It's a pattern.

Larry Dickman
11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
You'd have to be retarded to cast a vote for that shit-head again.

patrickt
11-02-2012, 10:52 AM
There is nothing prohibiting people who have Alzheimer's from voting. My dad was in a nursing home, didn't know his children, didn't know who was running for president, and my sister caught some Democrat thugs trying to coerce dad into signing an absentee ballot that they had thoughtfully filled out for him. My sister also said that man families were voting for their elderly parents. When she asked if we should do that I said, "No. It's wrong and we're not Democrats."

It is pitiful but it's what the liberals have to do. They have a handicap of not being able to tell the voters what they're planning to do to them. Rep. Pelosi slipped when she said they would have passed Obamacare even if no one wanted it. That's the liberal way.

birddog
11-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Quiet Down ... The President is Talking :)

It seems he has been limping lately when he walks. You know, LAME DUCK! :grin:

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 11:32 AM
You'd have to be retarded to cast a vote for that shit-head again.We got a call from a real live person last night - from the Obama campaign - wanting to talk to us about voting for Obama. I told him there was no way we were voting for Obama; that he was wasting his time. I was polite and so was he.

Still pushing it in NOrth Carolina. They ARE desperate - and determined to win this anyway they can, honest or not. They're gonna collect that last grain of rice like a starving man. Leave no gravestone unturned.