PDA

View Full Version : Oops! Why do liberals think Syrians want to come here?

texan
04-08-2017, 09:17 PM
https://youtu.be/xFkZHhBwrFc

bwt that didn't go how you thought CNN!

resister
04-08-2017, 09:30 PM
I had a weird dream last night, I took a very long flight to Syria and was to be housed 3 weeks in a Syrian familys abode, both of our lives depended on us not being found out.

I remember looking out the window and seeing a very depressing place. If my dream was anything like reality at ground level, I can understand why they want to be anywhere else on earth.

It was a most disturbing dream, I was glad to wake up in my own bed from.

I don't think the answer is to import them here, but something must give.

texan
04-08-2017, 10:38 PM
I have heard more than a 1000 times they want to live at home. Get the world to set up safe zones in Syria.

Green Arrow
04-08-2017, 11:39 PM
I have heard more than a 1000 times they want to live at home. Get the world to set up safe zones in Syria.

Right, they want to live at home so badly they are drowning in the Mediterranean trying to get literally anywhere else.

Safety
04-09-2017, 12:02 AM
Right, they want to live at home so badly they are drowning in the Mediterranean trying to get literally anywhere else.

Would that be fake drowning or alternative drowning? It's a post fact world.

FindersKeepers
04-09-2017, 03:55 AM

They're trying to escape the civil war. The civil war we helped to start by funding rebels that (some of them) turned out to be ISIS. It was fine, if not optimal for all, before that.

But, many have expressed that they'd like to remain in their home once ISIS is routed. Problem is, for that to happen, Assad has to win. If Assad loses, ISIS wins and more will flee.

We're on the wrong side of this one, in my opinion.

texan
04-10-2017, 08:07 AM

BIG TIME FLAWED PAL....................."WANT"..............Get a clue greeny you are smarter. You think they want to flee their homes? LOL

texan
04-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Would that be fake drowning or alternative drowning? It's a post fact world.

You two get a room. Neither of you two smart guys can read.

Green Arrow
04-10-2017, 08:10 AM
BIG TIME FLAWED PAL....................."WANT"..............Get a clue greeny you are smarter. You think they want to flee their homes? LOL

Yes, I do think they want to. Just as you would want to if your home was in that kind of turmoil. They may want to go back eventually but they certainly WANT to leave for the time being.