PDA

View Full Version : Really, you have to love Joe Biden

Mainecoons
11-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Joe Biden, at a campaign event today said, "There's never been a day in the last four years I've been proud to be his vice president."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-theres-never-been-day-last-four-years-ive-been-proud-be-his-vice-president_660130.html

At first I thought that the theory put forth by some that Biden was selected for VP because Obama knew that no one would assasinate him knowing that Biden was next in line, was just a crackpot theory. But as this campaign goes on, I find myself believing it more and more.

:rofl:

GrassrootsConservative
11-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Ya Rush mentioned this earlier. I was going to make a thread about it, but I like a little more substance than a gaffe.

Unless Biden really does always mean what he says like he said in the debate with Paul Ryan.

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 01:53 PM
He's so looney. Poster boy for the left. WOW, just wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OPdTSnmzdb4

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 01:54 PM
He means what he says. Not what he meant to say. Okay. I believe that.

Freudian slips.

Larry Dickman
11-02-2012, 01:56 PM
What a joy it will be when these embarrassments are no longer in office. I can't even laugh about it anymore, it's tragic.

Chris
11-02-2012, 01:56 PM
http://i.snag.gy/lnwyr.jpg

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Obama and Biden is like choosing between cancer and a heart attack. I do so hope this will all be over soon. We need a return to sanity in govt. America can't take much more.

Carygrant
11-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Ya Rush mentioned this earlier. I was going to make a thread about it, but I like a little more substance than a gaffe.

Unless Biden really does always mean what he says like he said in the debate with Paul Ryan.

When he shredded that young , now has- been Ryan .
Or is it never - was ?

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 03:04 PM
Or is it never - was ?Yep, you're drinking. Thought so. Sober up and take your meds.

Larry Dickman
11-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Or is it never - was ?

Is that you in your avatar?

Deadwood
11-02-2012, 04:13 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-theres-never-been-day-last-four-years-ive-been-proud-be-his-vice-president_660130.html

At first I thought that the theory put forth by some that Biden was selected for VP because Obama knew that no one would assasinate him knowing that Biden was next in line, was just a crackpot theory. But as this campaign goes on, I find myself believing it more and more.

:rofl:

Yep...ya have to love him as he's too stupid, ugly and racist to like at all.

When I think Jesus died for him too, I cry

GrassrootsConservative
11-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Or is it never - was ?

Do not ever quote me again.
Do not put my name in your post.
Do not even think about me.

You're pathetic, telling someone you don't even know to overdose after he had a heart attack. You are the reason why everyone thinks Britain is a bunch of pompous fudgepacking sociopaths with no respect for anyone.

patrickt
11-02-2012, 08:11 PM
I don't love him. He's a clown and there shouldn't be a clown as Vice President even if he's paired with a nitwit. When it happened I thought his blunder with Rep. Chuck Graham was due to never having met the man. Someone told him to recognize the local guy and he said, "Stand up, Chuck," not knowing he was in a wheelchair. Now, after watching him giggle his way through what should have been a humiliating debate for him, I think he know Rep. Graham was in a wheelchair and thought it would be funny.

And just think, the Annointed One, the Glorious Leader wanted to have him on the ticket again. That says a lot about President Obama's fear of competition.

Oh, and Cigar, I haven't seen repartee as witty as yours since I got out of grammar school and started dealing with people who were bright, verbal, and educated.

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Biden is a tragic figure. Tragic to be second in line.