PDA

View Full Version : If Regan could fix the Carter disaster in 4 years why couldn't Obama?

wazi99
11-02-2012, 03:46 PM
When President Reagan took office in 1981 the unemployment rate was 7.5 percent. Reagan came into office during a double-dip recession (gross domestic product: -0.3 in 1980 and -1.9 in 1982). When Mr. Obama was sworn in the economy was in recession (GDP: -0.3 in 2008 and -3.5 in 2009), but the recession had bottomed out by the second quarter of 2009 before his “stimulus” took effect. The unemployment rate reached 10.8 percent in the 1982 recession, but only 10 percent in the 2009 recession. When Reagan reached the Oval Office the inflation rate was 12 percent. In contrast, when Mr. Obama assumed office, the inflation rate was zero percent.

Read more: RAHN: No excuse for bad policies - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/jul/30/no-excuse-for-bad-policies/#ixzz2B6GyspZR

We can do better than Bush and Obama. Lets stop saying Obama is better than Bush so lets just be happy with him. Romney is better than both of them.

texmaster
11-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Because he's a liberal.

Deadwood
11-02-2012, 04:05 PM
Hmmmm

Let me see....

How could that be?

Could it be because Obama is a self involved, lazy sociopath whose only interest is in promoting himself and is completely out of his league, incapable of leading and too smart for his own good?

Just guessing

Now enter the liberal flame fucks......have a good time with forum masturbation as you're on ignore...

:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 04:12 PM
Obama is the worst disaster we've ever faced. Bar none.

Larry Dickman
11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Plain and simple, Obama, Reid and Pelosi took their election mandate and made by hook and crook, Obamacare, number one priority. I think they also believed some Obama magic of wealth transformation to GREEN excrement couldn't hurt, and that the economy would simply "heal itself", or magically transform back into health through some juju telekinesis from menstrual blood and prom night mayhem.

That's why. Obama is a lazy feckless spoiled man-child, with delusions of grandeur. And that's no hyperbole, friends.

Deadwood
11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Plain and simple, Obama, Reid and Pelosi took their election mandate and made by hook and crook, Obamacare, number one priority. I think they also believed some Obama magic of wealth transformation to GREEN excrement couldn't hurt, and that the economy would simply "heal itself", or magically transform back into health through some juju telekinesis from menstrual blood and prom night mayhem.

That's why. Obama is a lazy feckless spoiled man-child, with delusions of grandeur. And that's no hyperbole, friends.

What's asinine now is that they're blaming all the green energy initiative failures on "R&D"

Right, like Intel needed government money, or Microsoft, or Blackberry, and I missed the part where Apple had to go bankrupt and Google had to commit fraud....

Anything but the truth with these slime

Larry Dickman
11-02-2012, 04:32 PM
They had a far left anti fossil fuel, anti-American, pro redistribution, pro crony capitalism agenda. That, combined with a complete lack of critical thinking, hard working people from the business sector anywhere in the administration, and we were given "The gang that couldn't shoot straight" on every single vital issue of a healthy America. Plainly speaking - stupid, ignorant and arrogant control freaks whose greatest ambitions were their own egos and the kick-backs.

I would bet my soul on that diagnosis.