11-02-2012, 03:47 PM
Roll tide!

Captain Obvious
11-02-2012, 09:09 PM
http://chiplitherland.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/crimsontide012.jpg

go pitt

Conley
11-02-2012, 11:24 PM
Been waiting for that LSU - Bama matchup all year (like all other fans)...be interested to see if USC can slow down Oregon too. There might be some good turnover in the BCS this week, just hope Notre Dame doesn't end up playing for the Natty :laugh:

LabCat
11-02-2012, 11:41 PM
Been waiting for that LSU - Bama matchup all year (like all other fans)...be interested to see if USC can slow down Oregon too. There might be some good turnover in the BCS this week, just hope Notre Dame doesn't end up playing for the Natty :laugh:

Tomorrow should be interesting. I pre-cooked most of the game-day food on the grill tonight with the exception of the ribs, which I will start in the morning. Nothing short of an invasion of the Red Army will get me away from the television tomorrow! ROLL TIDE!

Conley
11-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Now we have to wait around all day for the game...and I'm bummed the two I want to watch are on at the same time. If UO blows out USC it won't matter though...

LabCat
11-03-2012, 01:19 PM
I could have gone, but that many drunks in one place is more than I can handle. LSU fans are VERY lubricated by kickoff. My brother in law lives less than a mile from campus and tailgates all day and then stumbles home and watches the game on T.V. Even though I went to Bama, I also want LSU to lose just to piss him off.

Captain Obvious
11-03-2012, 09:34 PM
I didn't see any of the Alabama game, but dammit - my Pitt Panthers had this one in the bag.

Fucking heartbreaking.

Conley
11-04-2012, 10:36 AM
That Pitt game freakin killed me...talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They got hosed on the 4th down PI call, big time, but still had a chance to win.

How about Bama? I thought they were dead...that was another awesome game! I Watched way too much TV yesterday

LabCat
11-04-2012, 12:01 PM
That was a BS interference call against Pitt. They had that game stolen from them.

Conley
11-04-2012, 06:23 PM
That was a BS interference call against Pitt. They had that game stolen from them.

No doubt, I just wish their FG kicker had hit that chippie so it wouldn't have mattered. :sad: I bet that guy had a rough night.

Captain Obvious
11-04-2012, 10:15 PM

Yeah, probably - but at the end of the day they had two chances to win the game and failed miserably.

First, the pick in the endzone when Pitt was up by 8 with 3 minutes left in the game. Graham is pushing 200 yards at this point, run the ball and kill the clock, right? Any peewee football coach knows this - but what do they do? 3 fucking passes - the third being a 3rd and long because the first two failed miserably. Sunseri is fragile, not very confident - get the ball out of his fucking hands at this stage and give it to Graham - the money man.

Nope.

Second was that FG, would have won the game. So I don't really look to that PI call as the game changer, I look at Pitts failure to execute when opportunity presented itself and late game strategy. Pitt lost the game, they weren't beat.

Conley
11-08-2012, 09:32 PM
FSU - Va Tech is a decent game tonight