PDA

View Full Version : CBS Survivor - Transgender Island

rcfieldz
04-13-2017, 05:55 PM
https://static01.nyt.com/images/2017/04/14/arts/14SURVIVOR1/14SURVIVOR1-superJumbo.jpg

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/13/arts/television/survivor-contestant-transgender.html?_r=0

Personally I always felt there was something off with Zeke.

When does a woman pumped full of testosterone become a man?

And Jeff Varner left the show crying. What a pussy.

http://deadline.com/2017/04/survivor-contestant-outed-transgender-castmate-zeke-smith-glaad-statement-1202068886/

decedent
04-13-2017, 06:00 PM
When does a woman pumped full of testosterone become a man?

I give up. When does a woman pumped full of testosterone become a man?

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 06:08 PM
I give up. When does a woman pumped full of testosterone become a man?

When someone pulls her genes down?

Doublejack
04-13-2017, 06:11 PM
How is it possible for such a dumb show to keep airing this long and we still don't have another Star Trek

decedent
04-13-2017, 06:25 PM
How is it possible for such a dumb show to keep airing this long and we still don't have another Star Trek

The movies are awesome tho.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 06:25 PM

The dumbing down of generations.

Common
04-13-2017, 06:33 PM
Nothng to say except this is one reason why all the liberal leanings I once had are gone totally

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 06:37 PM
Nothng to say except this is one reason why all the liberal leanings I once had are gone totally

You were kind of a flaming liberal when you got here.

Glad you decided to move over to the dark side.

Don
04-13-2017, 06:55 PM

And then if we do get a Star Trek the Enterprise will probably have transgender bathrooms.

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man, woman, Hermaphrodite, Asexual, Androgynous, Andromale, Androfemale, Androdite, Hermaphrofemale, hermaphfromale, Transexual, Transvestite (or any other gender or species descriptor that may arise in the future, {any future} or dimension) has gone before.

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 06:57 PM
What about this do you object to?

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 07:21 PM
And then if we do get a Star Trek the Enterprise will probably have transgender bathrooms.

These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man, woman, Hermaphrodite, Asexual, Androgynous, Andromale, Androfemale, Androdite, Hermaphrofemale, hermaphfromale, Transexual, Transvestite (or any other gender or species descriptor that may arise in the future, {any future} or dimension) has gone before.

Trust me, if/when progressives are in control of the space program we aren't leaving low orbit anytime soon let alone the vasts of our galaxy.

resister
04-13-2017, 07:26 PM
I give up. When does a woman pumped full of testosterone become a man?When a democrat politician passes a law making it so. Any more obvious questions?

Don
04-13-2017, 07:56 PM
Trust me, if/when progressives are in control of the space program we aren't leaving low orbit anytime soon let alone the vasts of our galaxy.

I think they have been in charge since the lunar landing days and we have been pretty much in low orbit since. they think NASA stands for "How to turn the sovereign U.S. into a district of some new world government by fudging numbers to make her citizens think only that new world government can save them from global warming....And mean people." :laugh:

decedent
04-14-2017, 12:10 AM
Wow. I just watched that episode. Why the hell would a gay man out a trans man? Of all people, wouldn't he know how personal that is?

That was the most dramatic tribal council I've ever seen. Everyone's jaw dropped then the tears started flowing and douchebag Jeff tried to take it back. The only one not reacting was the trans guy.

Schit's cray.