PDA

View Full Version : Michael Barone calling the election

LabCat
11-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Here's hoping!

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/barone-going-out-on-a-limb-romney-wins-handily/article/2512470#.UJR1-7e9Kc0

BooHoo
11-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Sounds good to me!!! :grin:

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Bring it.

BooHoo
11-02-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm feeling very antsy this week. I cannot wait til Tuesday. Everyone I have spoken to in my area think Obama is going to win. Boy are they are in for a shocker.

I have a cousin who is a hardcore Democrat and she voted for Mitt Romney this year :smiley:

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 08:59 PM
Come on Tuesday. Riot threats and meltdowns - who cares? Time to throw the presididn't OUT. I'll help him pack.

LabCat
11-02-2012, 09:32 PM
I am ready for Tuesday as well. Luckily, I have a distraction tomorrow as the much anticipated Alabama LSU game will take my mind off politics...at least for a few hours. It has proved difficult recovering while attempting to stay abreast of current events. Football and presidential elections are not conducive to a low resting heart rate.

Captain Obvious
11-02-2012, 09:38 PM
CBS showed a network poll that had Romney 49% to 48%.

A month ago I would have never guessed it would be this close at this point.

Deadwood
11-02-2012, 09:56 PM
As much as I want this guy to be right....

It is sooooo close.

What is his prediction record?

I know it upsets people when I say this, but I think Romney will win the popular vote....

The electoral college?

That's what scares me...

Having said that, I think a lot of people who support Obama may be staying home, especially as they see the death toll and destruction mounting from that "not optimal" storm Sandy

Captain Obvious
11-02-2012, 09:59 PM

It is sooooo close.

I know it upsets people when I say this, but I think Romney will win the popular vote....

The electoral college?

That's what scares me...

Having said that, I think a lot of people who support Obama may be staying home, especially as they see the death toll and destruction mounting from that "not optimal" storm Sandy

Maybe RtWngaFraud has a point.

BooHoo
11-02-2012, 10:08 PM

It is sooooo close.

The electoral college?

That's what scares me...

I was wondering the same. How accurate is this man's record? I pray he is right.

Calypso Jones
11-03-2012, 08:44 AM
Nobody is talking about the 'evangelicals'. And i think where they stayed home in 2008, they are loaded for bear this time. How can this go well for obama when Romney is pulling in crowds of 30,000 and Obama's numbers are down 80%. He pulled a crowd of 2800. Way less than what he was used to in 2008.

People aren't hearing about the devastation in New York and New Jersey. Oh sure, some of it but less than what would have made the news if a republican was sitting in the White House. Those people are devastated and all the rest of america got to see what Bronco Bama giving his pretty word speech and they think there's action. There isn't.

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 08:56 AM
I think the voting will be curbed by storm damage in NJ/NY, but people up there have got to be spittin' mad about Obama coming, smiling, waving, and leaving. I sure would be.

truthmatters
11-03-2012, 09:38 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Barone_(pundit)

a right wing pundant for robmoney tells everyone robmoney will win.

wow breaking news

LabCat
11-03-2012, 11:17 AM
I think the voting will be curbed by storm damage in NJ/NY, but people up there have got to be spittin' mad about Obama coming, smiling, waving, and leaving. I sure would be.

Thats what he did down here during the spill. If James Carville hadn't pitched a fit, I doubt he would have come at all.

Calypso Jones
11-03-2012, 11:21 AM

Remember the obamapromise of cargo planes in the air two days ago in his speech of sweetness and togetherness in NJ? Must be a freakin' long trip cause they haven't landed yet.

Cigar
11-05-2012, 08:54 AM
:grin:

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Remember the obamapromise of cargo planes in the air two days ago in his speech of sweetness and togetherness in NJ? Must be a freakin' long trip cause they haven't landed yet.THe people up there in the cold will remember.