PDA

View Full Version : BLizzard got another DOS attack this morning

Common
04-16-2017, 10:10 AM
IM PISSED, Im so close to finishing those ridiculous requirements to fly in legion

Green Arrow
04-16-2017, 10:14 AM
Fucking right? Now I have a whole day off and I'm bored as hell. I've already run my errands for the weekend.

I've been following BlizzardCS on Twitter relentlessly waiting for an update.

Common
04-16-2017, 10:46 AM
Ive been on twitter on and off too, better than the forums all you have is whining and screaming.

I almost have the loremaster requirement done, I just need like 900 nightfallen rep, then broken isle rep

The requirement to fly is absurd and there will be alot of players unable to figure out how to find all those quest lines and do all the dungeons required to fly. Night fallen not only do you have be exalted you have to all those other quest lines for the other suramar requirement

Common
04-16-2017, 10:47 AM
fucking right? Now i have a whole day off and i'm bored as hell. I've already run my errands for the weekend.

I've been following blizzardcs on twitter relentlessly waiting for an update.

its up finally ga

Green Arrow
04-16-2017, 10:50 AM
its up finally ga

Yep, just saw that.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask, what's your Battle tag?

Green Arrow
04-16-2017, 10:51 AM
Ive been on twitter on and off too, better than the forums all you have is whining and screaming.

I almost have the loremaster requirement done, I just need like 900 nightfallen rep, then broken isle rep

The requirement to fly is absurd and there will be alot of players unable to figure out how to find all those quest lines and do all the dungeons required to fly. Night fallen not only do you have be exalted you have to all those other quest lines for the other suramar requirement

If you check Wowhead, look in the comments for each achievement. Varenne posted a FANTASTIC guide, I got it all done in no time.

Common
04-16-2017, 11:06 AM
Yep, just saw that.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask, what's your Battle tag?

zipman#1296 If I dont answer you it means either one of a friends sons are my account using it.

Common
04-16-2017, 11:08 AM
If you check Wowhead, look in the comments for each achievement. Varenne posted a FANTASTIC guide, I got it all done in no time.

Im almost done now really dont need a guide but ill tell others that are struggling.

DO you remember when Thotbot.com was the big wow resource. I used it till the bitter end then had to switch to wowhead. Thotbot was easier to use

Green Arrow
04-16-2017, 11:33 AM
Im almost done now really dont need a guide but ill tell others that are struggling.

DO you remember when Thotbot.com was the big wow resource. I used it till the bitter end then had to switch to wowhead. Thotbot was easier to use

I sent you a request.

Man, Thottbot was great. I like Wowhead, though. Rarely steers me wrong.

Doublejack
04-16-2017, 11:33 AM
I miss thottbot - 1 search bar - zero adds.

Legion can suck my balls. What a horrible tragedy to one of my favorite games.

Green Arrow
04-16-2017, 11:35 AM
I miss thottbot - 1 search bar - zero adds.

Legion can suck my balls. What a horrible tragedy to one of my favorite games.

I've enjoyed Legion, personally.

Doublejack
04-16-2017, 11:55 AM
I've enjoyed Legion, personally.

Weirdo

Doublejack
04-19-2017, 04:53 PM
Not sure if you guys are interested in the old school wow at all but just thought i'd throw it out there -

Twinstar runs a few private wow servers that have solid high populations.

Vanilla, BC, WotLK and I think even a Cata server.

Green Arrow
04-19-2017, 05:47 PM
Not sure if you guys are interested in the old school wow at all but just thought i'd throw it out there -

Twinstar runs a few private wow servers that have solid high populations.

Vanilla, BC, WotLK and I think even a Cata server.

How do you access them?

Doublejack
04-19-2017, 06:33 PM
How do you access them?

http://www.kronos-wow.com/how-to-connect/ for the download and registration

Then https://www.twinstar.cz/manager/ChooseServer.aspx for forums registration and such

Quite easy to get setup.

I've just been playing a few days on Kronos (vanilla/pvp server). So far it seems fairly decent. Just remembering the fun little things like weather effects and darker nights.

I'm really shocked at how many people are playing. It's pretty surreal.