PDA

View Full Version : Trump wants investigation into "paid" Tax Day protesters

Bo-4
04-16-2017, 11:16 AM
He can't just leave it alone can he? - Hey Jared & Ivanka, for the love of God, take his Android way on weekends!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-investigation-tax-day-protesters-tweets-election-over-n747101

Yes Donald, the election is indeed over .. and 74% of Americans want to see several years of your full and complete tax returns.

Peter1469
04-16-2017, 11:18 AM
lol

del
04-16-2017, 11:19 AM
lol
the man is a walking punchline

Bo-4
04-16-2017, 11:26 AM

So much for the "pivot" :rollseyes:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a2/a0/36/a2a0368cddae9781eef24c8a16ba41ba.jpg

Green Arrow
04-16-2017, 11:41 AM
He also displayed his ignorance of the history of our elections.

decedent
04-16-2017, 01:32 PM
He can't just leave it alone can he?

Trump? The guy who paid actors to a pose as rally attendees?

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 01:44 PM
It's not that long ago the left said that resistance to the POTUS was treasonous. Apparently they have changed their position on that.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 01:47 PM
......74% of Americans want to see several years of your full and complete tax returns.

Them what? Rachel Maddow can once again make a big deal out him paying a higher percentage of his income in federal taxes than Obama?

decedent
04-16-2017, 02:31 PM
It's not that long ago the left said that resistance to the POTUS was treasonous. Apparently they have changed their position on that.

Yeah, asking for government transparency is awfully treasonous.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 03:04 PM
Yeah, asking for government transparency is awfully treasonous.

How is an individual's tax return translated to transparency in government?

Seeing that the tax returns some are looking for are from a person who at the time was a private citizen, should we also require their college records and transcripts to see what they studied, how their education was funded and by whom?

Peter1469
04-16-2017, 03:05 PM

Seeing that the tax returns some are looking for are from a person who at the time was a private citizen, should we also require their college records and transcripts to see what they studied, how their education was funded and by whom?
Or a law review article - all senior staff on law reviews typically publish.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 03:16 PM
Or a law review article - all senior staff on law reviews typically publish.

somehow I think some will cherry pick things on this subject

Abby08
04-16-2017, 03:18 PM

He apparently, got it from you.....you often use the same punchline.

.....a, 'glass houses" situation....

Abby08
04-16-2017, 03:23 PM

Hillary, the woman who instructed her staff to disrupt Trump's rallies? Hillary, who received the debate questions beforehand?

If you're gonna point fingers, at least be fair about it.

Abby08
04-16-2017, 03:25 PM

It isn't, but, they're really grasping for those straws now.

Obama wouldn't release his college transcripts, because, they would show he was a foreign exchange student.

What? Nothings been proven, you say? Neither has anything being said about Trump.

Docthehun
04-16-2017, 03:30 PM

Nah, a copy of a birth certificate should suffice.

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 03:30 PM

It's not like they're 30k+ official state emails or anything...

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 03:32 PM
He apparently, got it from you.....you often use the same punchline.

.....a, 'glass houses" situation....

It's #3 in his 3-comeback jokebook

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 03:35 PM
Lol.....

Bethere
04-16-2017, 03:44 PM

Tissue?

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 03:46 PM
Tissue?

That's #1.

Guess #2 and you get a gold star.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 03:46 PM

Tissue?

while that response can be appropriate in sone situations, this wasn't one of those.

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 03:47 PM
while that response can be appropriate in sone situations, this wasn't one of those.

Well you know... bethere.

Not the sharpest lightbulb in the shed.

Bethere
04-16-2017, 03:49 PM
That's #1.

Guess #2 and you get a gold star.
Lol.

decedent
04-16-2017, 04:15 PM

Trump said he'd release his taxes and most people want him to do so.

He should disclose his returns (entire 1040, schedules, and forms) for the same reason Obama did. It's all a part of government transparency. Obama was far more transparent than Trump will ever be but at the very least, Trump should release his returns.

Taxpayers need to know if Trump's foreign debt might affect his foreign policy. Taxpayers need to know if Trump will get rich from a policy he supports. The public needs to know if Trump is obeying the law.

Trump has already lied about not being able to release his tax returns because he's under audit. But that audit doesn't affect his 2016 returns, so he has no excuse.

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 04:20 PM

He should disclose his returns (entire 1040, schedules, and forms) for the same reason Obama did. It's all a part of government transparency. Obama was far more transparent than Trump will ever be but at the very least, Trump should release his returns.

Taxpayers need to know if Trump's foreign debt might affect his foreign policy. Taxpayers need to know if Trump will get rich from a policy he supports. The public needs to know if Trump is obeying the law.

Trump has already lied about not being able to release his tax returns because he's under audit. But that audit doesn't affect his 2016 returns, so he has no excuse.

Rodham destroyed official state evidence under investigation for Christ's sake.

Where the fuck do you people come from? A POTUS is not "required" to release tax returns but it's ok for an SoS to destroy official state evidence under investigation?

I swear to God, there is no fucking hope for humanity, none whatsoever.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 04:33 PM
I don't believe that 70+% of the American people want to see Trump's tax returns. I think most people are like me and are more concerned with their taxes and economic situation.

I do believe that you can find pockets of people who give a shit, but I don't know who they are.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 04:35 PM

Where the $#@! do you people come from? A POTUS is not "required" to release tax returns but it's ok for an SoS to destroy official state evidence under investigation?

I swear to God, there is no $#@!ing hope for humanity, none whatsoever.

Lol.... You're on a decent roll today.

Peter1469
04-16-2017, 04:51 PM
Ask for all of the corporate returns of his various businesses if you want what you seem to want.

patrickt
04-16-2017, 04:52 PM
He can't just leave it alone can he? - Hey Jared & Ivanka, for the love of God, take his Android way on weekends!

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-calls-investigation-tax-day-protesters-tweets-election-over-n747101

Yes Donald, the election is indeed over .. and 74% of Americans want to see several years of your full and complete tax returns.
So, you start with a great thread title and then run like hell. You don't want to know about the paid protesters. Well, I'm not surprised. It's terrible to have the little Soros shits exposed, isn't it?

"A new poll this week from progressive group MoveOn.org (https://front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/GSG-Tax-Reform-Survey-Memo-04.13.17.pdf) conducted by the Global Strategy Group (http://www.globalstrategygroup.com/) found that 80 percent of Americans—and 64 percent of Republicans—wanted to see Trump's tax returns. A CBS News poll (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-do-americans-think-their-tax-system-is-fair/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=36511841) in February found 56 percent of Americans thought it was necessary for the president to release his tax returns."
http://www.newsweek.com/americans-still-want-see-trump-tax-returns-584278

And, I read your link and learned why you didn't quote it. The article didn't say 74% of Americans want to see the tax returns, did it? You just can't stop lying, can you?

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 04:52 PM
Well you know... bethere.

Not the sharpest lightbulb in the shed.

Im glad that aquaintence is limited to this forum.

Peter1469
04-16-2017, 04:56 PM
I don't believe that 70+% of the American people want to see Trump's tax returns. I think most people are like me and are more concerned with their taxes and economic situation.

I do believe that you can find pockets of people who give a shit, but I don't know who they are.
I know that I am pissed about my own taxes.

I just got a notice from Virginia that claims I owe a shit load from back in 2013. It isn't worth the hassle for me to go back and figure out if they are correct or not.

Peter1469
04-16-2017, 04:56 PM
The government of Hungry is waging a sort of war against Soros.

So, you start with a great thread title and then run like hell. You don't want to know about the paid protesters. Well, I'm not surprised. It's terrible to have the little Soros shits exposed, isn't it?

"A new poll this week from progressive group MoveOn.org (https://front.moveon.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/GSG-Tax-Reform-Survey-Memo-04.13.17.pdf) conducted by the Global Strategy Group (http://www.globalstrategygroup.com/) found that 80 percent of Americans—and 64 percent of Republicans—wanted to see Trump's tax returns. A CBS News poll (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/poll-do-americans-think-their-tax-system-is-fair/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=36511841) in February found 56 percent of Americans thought it was necessary for the president to release his tax returns."

And, I read your link and learned why you didn't quote it. The article didn't say 74% of Americans want to see the tax returns, did it? You just can't stop lying, can you?

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 05:03 PM
I know that I am pissed about my own taxes.

I just got a notice from Virginia that claims I owe a $#@! load from back in 2013. It isn't worth the hassle for me to go back and figure out if they are correct or not.

Is there an expiation as to why it took them three years to figure that out?

If Trump can get some real tax reform that has a visible positive impact on the average middle class family, no one will give a shit about his tax situation. If he can rein in the power of the IRS, he will be golden in my eyes.

Safety
04-16-2017, 05:16 PM

It must have been more than eight years ago, for all I saw from the hard right was treasonous rhetoric.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 05:19 PM
It must have been more than eight years ago, for all I saw from the hard right was treasonous rhetoric.

No. This was the position from liberals (like you) then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

Bethere
04-16-2017, 05:48 PM
Im glad that aquaintence is limited to this forum.

I'll be in Issaquah this June...

Abby08
04-16-2017, 06:09 PM
No. This was the position from liberals (like you) then.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxmpTMGhU0

Holy cow! She looks like the bride of Chucky.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 06:12 PM
I'll be in Issaquah this June...

OK, I'll buy you a beer downtown Seattle. Unless I'm out cruising in the San Juans.

Docthehun
04-16-2017, 06:14 PM

If Trump can get some real tax reform that has a visible positive impact on the average middle class family, no one will give a $#@! about his tax situation. If he can rein in the power of the IRS, he will be golden in my eyes.

"..visible , positive impact on the average middle class family.........."

My guess is you're screwed. Any reduction in your Federal rate will get more than eaten up by higher state and local taxes.

Bo-4
04-16-2017, 06:19 PM
YOU ^ Believe nothing you don't WANT to believe.

AND ... are boring as holy cat-crap :wink:

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 06:21 PM
^^ Has the timing and accuracy of a disabled mole rat.

Bo-4
04-16-2017, 06:22 PM

Poor Patrick .. can't read.

PLEASE don't be this one or Plankton/Squidward will hand you your ass as they steal your CrabbyPatty recipe!

https://media.tenor.co/images/baed04a6d356e04adbf0ecf702622358/tenor.gif

Bethere
04-16-2017, 06:23 PM
OK, I'll buy you a beer downtown Seattle. Unless I'm out cruising in the San Juans.

I'm there at the Crimson King's request, but if Robert believes I deserve free time perhaps we could.

https://www.vevo.com/watch/king-crimson/starless-(live-in-takamatsu-japan-2015)/DEEG21600458

decedent
04-16-2017, 06:28 PM

Where the fuck do you people come from? A POTUS is not "required" to release tax returns but it's ok for an SoS to destroy official state evidence under investigation?

I swear to God, there is no fucking hope for humanity, none whatsoever.

You don't care about Trump's corruption because of something Hillary did. Noted.

decedent
04-16-2017, 06:31 PM
Hillary, the woman who instructed her staff to disrupt Trump's rallies? Hillary, who received the debate questions beforehand?

If you're gonna point fingers, at least be fair about it.

Yes, let's be fair. Hillary isn't the one making allegations. Trump, a guy who paid actors for his rallies, is complaining about paid protesters.

Abby08
04-16-2017, 06:45 PM
Yes, let's be fair. Hillary isn't the one making allegations. Trump, a guy who paid actors for his rallies, is complaining about paid protesters.

Hillary did nothing but make allegations, still is.

Dude, I'm agreeing with you, I know it happens on both sides...... Trump lies about the numbers, Hillary browbeats her "people" into doing her bidding.....then lies about it.

In the deviant Dept, though, Hillary wins.

Abby08
04-16-2017, 06:54 PM

Yes, Trump is an ass. No argument there.

But, between the two, what's worse, being a hypocrite or, cheating, by receiving debate questions in advance? .....it didn't help her, though, neither did her aides disrupting/deliberately causing trouble at Trump's rallies.

Peter1469
04-16-2017, 07:13 PM

If Trump can get some real tax reform that has a visible positive impact on the average middle class family, no one will give a shit about his tax situation. If he can rein in the power of the IRS, he will be golden in my eyes.
no

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 07:29 PM
^^ Has the timing and accuracy of a disabled mole rat.

He rivals a mentally retarded oyster.

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 07:32 PM
You don't care about Trump's corruption because of something Hillary did. Noted.

Of course I do, you're projecting. That's why I didn't vote for Trump, nor will I vote for him next time around, in large part for just this reason.

I didn't shamelessly and without dignity defend him under obvious circumstances of ethical malpractice like you did Rodham.

That... is the big difference between you and I. I maintained my integrity, did you?

decedent
04-16-2017, 07:38 PM
Of course I do, you're projecting. That's why I didn't vote for Trump, nor will I vote for him next time around, in large part for just this reason.

I didn't shamelessly and without dignity defend him under obvious circumstances of ethical malpractice like you did Rodham.

That... is the big difference between you and I. I maintained my integrity, did you?

I believe she's an honest, decent person. I never claimed she was perfect or that she never lied, and I disagreed with many of her policies. If the worst she did was have a private server, that's damned impressive.

hanger4
04-16-2017, 08:07 PM
I believe she's an honest, decent person. I never claimed she was perfect or that she never lied, and I disagreed with many of her policies. If the worst she did was have a private server, that's damned impressive.

An honest person wouldn't have set up an off the government grid server to conduct State Dept business nor delete State Dept business off that server all the while claiming she produced them. Not to mention ignoring the Federal Records Act for six years.

patrickt
04-16-2017, 08:14 PM
An honest lawyer? A decent person? Now, pull the other finger. But even as a lawyer she's disgusting. Remember the missing Rose Law Frim billing records? Remember the amazing investment in cattle futres that went from $10k to $100k in one year? Remember defending a child rapist by blaming the victim? Remember Travelgate. And best of all, remember hiring James Carville to trash Bill Clinton's victims?

I suppose if she had apologized to Billy Dale and apologized to Bill Clinton's victims and apologized to the victim of the child rapist I might have been willing to say she was decent but still she wouldn't have been honest. The Clinton Foundation scam? She's made a fortune selling access to the government. I wonder if they'll ever fully investigate he role in selling uranium to the Russians?

But, some people think Joseph Stalin was a heck of a guy. FDR did. So, who knows who might think Hillary Clinton is a sweetheart.

Safety
04-16-2017, 08:31 PM
An honest person wouldn't have set up an off the government grid server to conduct State Dept business nor delete State Dept business off that server all the while claiming she produced them. Not to mention ignoring the Federal Records Act for six years.

How many emails did Colin Powell erase off his personal email server he used to conduct state dept. business? Obviously you're going to limit the number of opportunities per occurrence by saying state department. I mean, didn't Pense use a private email server to conduct state business? What about Chaffetz? I mean, if that is the quantification of an honest person, then how could anybody lambast someone for voting for Hillary, when the Vice President candidate of Trump did the same thing?

We can go ahead and throw out the "two wrongs don't make a right" and "tu quoque" bs.

resister
04-16-2017, 08:35 PM
How many emails did Colin Powell erase off his personal email server he used to conduct state dept. business? Obviously you're going to limit the number of opportunities per occurrence by saying state department. I mean, didn't Pense use a private email server to conduct state business? What about Chaffetz? I mean, if that is the quantification of an honest person, then how could anybody lambast someone for voting for Hillary, when the Vice President candidate of Trump did the same thing?

We can go ahead and throw out the "two wrongs don't make a right" and "tu quoque" bs.
lol

hanger4
04-16-2017, 09:03 PM

Powel didn't have a personal email server to conduct State Dept business on.

BTW what was Hillary's dot gov email address again ?? And how many email chains classified as Top Secret SAP were on Clinton's server again ??

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 09:21 PM

Did Pence delete a very material amount of emails when under investigation?

Captain Obvious
04-16-2017, 09:24 PM

The worst (maybe not the worst actually) she did was destroy state evidence when under investigation.

If Trump did that you would all be hurling yourselves out of airplanes at Trump Tower.

This is the part you don't get, because I don't think you're that smart to be honest. The shameless bias you have for Rodham and the baseless contempt you have toward Trump are... stunningly shameful.

Be critical, there's no problem with that but Jesus Christ man, being a shameless cheerleader just makes you look like a fool.

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 09:31 PM

I don't know how anyone can call her an honest person.

Safety
04-16-2017, 11:36 PM
Did Pence delete a very material amount of emails when under investigation?

Were they work related?

Safety
04-16-2017, 11:39 PM
Powel didn't have a personal email server to conduct State Dept business on.

BTW what was Hillary's dot gov email address again ?? And how many email chains classified as Top Secret SAP were on Clinton's server again ??

Now it's about a server vs private email address?

Surely you know more about the investigation than the people doing the investigation, so when will you tell us how many emails were sent or received to the private server as classified?

Tahuyaman
04-16-2017, 11:48 PM
Hacks....

Bethere
04-17-2017, 01:22 AM

He used a temp service.

Cletus
04-17-2017, 01:26 AM

What makes you think you have a right to see his tax returns?

hanger4
04-17-2017, 05:59 AM

Surely you know more about the investigation than the people doing the investigation, so when will you tell us how many emails were sent or received to the private server as classified?

Why are you rehashing Hillary's incompetence and dishonesty ?? Didn't you get enough during the election ?? Try reading Comey's presser again.

Safety
04-17-2017, 06:29 AM
Why are you rehashing Hillary's incompetence and dishonesty ?? Didn't you get enough during the election ?? Try reading Comey's presser again.

You were trying to make a distinction between the two, I was only correcting your error.

hanger4
04-17-2017, 07:04 AM
You were trying to make a distinction between the two, I was only correcting your error.

There is no error, there is a distinction, you know it, I know it and anyone can see it with open eyes.

Besides the only distinction being made was between decedent's remark "I believe she's an honest, decent person" and the truth.

Safety
04-17-2017, 07:20 AM
There is no error, there is a distinction, you know it, I know it and anyone can see it with open eyes.

Besides the only distinction being made was between decedent's remark "I believe she's an honest, decent person" and the truth.

A distinction that decedent is allowed to make. Those are subjective qualifiers, so Others may not feel the same. Just like you believe that there is a difference between someone using a personal email server and someone using a personal email address. Different strokes for different folks.

hanger4
04-17-2017, 07:33 AM
A distinction that decedent is allowed to make. Those are subjective qualifiers, so Others may not feel the same. Just like you believe that there is a difference between someone using a personal email server and someone using a personal email address. Different strokes for different folks.

The FBI knows the distinction also;

"these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

Decedent has a habit of ignoring inconvenient facts concerning HRC.

Common
04-17-2017, 07:41 AM

Hillary is wonderful, she has an unparelled code of ethics and she is totally honest. Thats why Donald Trump is President

Safety
04-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Hillary is wonderful, she has an unparelled code of ethics and she is totally honest. Thats why Donald Trump is President

Yes, Donald is president because nothing is more 'murican than hypocrisy.

Safety
04-17-2017, 07:46 AM
The FBI knows the distinction also;

"these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail."

Decedent has a habit of ignoring inconvenient facts concerning HRC.

How many classified emails did the FBI say were transmitted to or from the server?

Crepitus
04-17-2017, 07:46 AM
What makes you think you have a right to see his tax returns?

What makes you think we don't when every other person who was even nominated over the last 40 years or so has?

Safety
04-17-2017, 07:51 AM
What makes you think we don't when every other person who was even nominated over the last 40 years or so has?

Precedence evidently means nothing to some.

Crepitus
04-17-2017, 07:57 AM
Precedence evidently means nothing to some.

Imagine the head exploding reactions if Bernie or Clinton had refused to show them.

DGUtley
04-17-2017, 07:58 AM
Not a concern of mine -- unless the MSM hides the fact that the protesters are paid. I think that's relevant news.

Safety
04-17-2017, 08:00 AM
Imagine the head exploding reactions if Bernie or Clinton had refused to show them.

No need to imagine, see Bundy and the bird shack occupation of 2016.

hanger4
04-17-2017, 08:02 AM
How many classified emails did the FBI say were transmitted to or from the server?

From Comey's presser;

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

Crepitus
04-17-2017, 08:03 AM
No need to imagine, see Bundy and the bird shack occupation of 2016.

True. We still haven't got all the stains off the ceilings.

Safety
04-17-2017, 08:05 AM
From Comey's presser;

"From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were “up-classified” to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent."

So they were marked "classified" when it was sent or received? You should know by now that I am trying to get you to understand a key piece of relevancy.

hanger4
04-17-2017, 08:27 AM
So they were marked "classified" when it was sent or received? You should know by now that I am trying to get you to understand a key piece of relevancy.

Technically they wouldn't be marked "classified", they'd be marked "Confidential", "Secret" or "Top Secret".

If the SoS didn't know what was Secret or Top Secret/SAP then the SoS is admitting incompetency. If HRC had used a state dot gov address we wouldn't be having this conversation, of course you know that already.

Safety
04-17-2017, 08:33 AM
Technically they wouldn't be marked "classified", they'd be marked "Confidential", "Secret" or "Top Secret".

If the SoS didn't know what was Secret or Top Secret/SAP then the SoS is admitting incompetency. If HRC had used a state dot gov address we wouldn't be having this conversation, of course you know that already.

So, no labels on the emails marking their classified status at the time they were sent or received? Are you moving from trying to make it about the email to incompetency? Land your plane, brah.

Bo-4
04-17-2017, 08:38 AM
Not a concern of mine -- unless the MSM hides the fact that the protesters are paid. I think that's relevant news.

The only folks (other than a few paid organizers on both sides) it has been established were PAID were paid by Trump to show up at Trump Tower for his grand announcement.

Trump's subsequent accusations of such come from his squirming, conspiracy influenced brain.

DGUtley
04-17-2017, 08:40 AM
The only folks (other than a few paid organizers on both sides) it has been established were PAID were paid by Trump to show up at Trump Tower for his grand announcement. Trump's subsequent accusations of such come from his squirming, conspiracy influenced brain.

Lol. 'squirming, conspiracy influenced brain.' Then, I guess my 'unless' doesn't apply?

hanger4
04-17-2017, 08:43 AM
So, no labels on the emails marking their classified status at the time they were sent or received? Are you moving from trying to make it about the email to incompetency? Land your plane, brah.

No plane to land Safety, I've always contended Hillary is/was hiding something hence the deletion or 30,000 + or - emails and her incompetency came to light with the revelations of Top Secret SAP, Top Secret and Secret emails that she sent and received on her server.

Safety
04-17-2017, 08:46 AM
No plane to land Safety, I've always contended Hillary is/was hiding something hence the deletion or 30,000 + or - emails and her incompetency came to light with the revelations of Top Secret SAP, Top Secret and Secret emails that she sent and received on her server.

Obviously, she had to be hiding something since Vice Foster. It's called throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. It's not the point that I'm defending her, for I could care less if she fell off the face of the earth, but the tactic you espouse is used over, over, over, and over for those you don't agree with ideologically.

Bo-4
04-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Lol. 'squirming, conspiracy influenced brain.' Then, I guess my 'unless' doesn't apply?

So why bring up the "unless" ..

Perspiring minds and all ;-)

Abby08
04-17-2017, 08:47 AM
Paying actors to appear at your rallies, isn't a crime, I dare to venture, receiving debate questions beforehand, is, or, at the very least, comes in way ahead of paid actors, at rallies.

The bottom line here, though, is, when the smoke cleared, there was just one person standing and, it wasn't the Hilldebeast.

Popular vote, or not, she lost and, it's no one's fault but hers.

DGUtley
04-17-2017, 08:52 AM
So why bring up the "unless" .. Perspiring minds and all ;-)

Because I don't know. I don't know if some of these people are or aren't paid. Do you? I personally know people that were paid to go to Cleveland and protest the GOP Convention. All I was saying was that if it comes out and the MSM quashes it, it'd be wrong.

resister
04-17-2017, 09:12 AM
Paying actors to appear at your rallies, isn't a crime, I dare to venture, receiving debate questions beforehand, is, or, at the very least, comes in way ahead of paid actors, at rallies.

The bottom line here, though, is, when the smoke cleared, there was just one person standing and, it wasn't the Hilldebeast.

Popular vote, or not, she lost and, it's no one's fault but hers.It was those deplorable Russians! ;)

hanger4
04-17-2017, 09:14 AM
Obviously, she had to be hiding something since Vice Foster. It's called throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks. It's not the point that I'm defending her, for I could care less if she fell off the face of the earth, but the tactic you espouse is used over, over, over, and over for those you don't agree with ideologically.

Wow, simply proving to decedent, yet again, that Hillary is not an honest person is some form of ideological tactic. Who knew.

Tahuyaman
04-17-2017, 09:25 AM

I have a solution for that. Abolish the income tax. Go back to the way it is supposed to be.

resister
04-17-2017, 09:28 AM
I have a solution for that. Abolish the income tax. Go back to the way it is supposed to be.
And property taxes, pay the king to own your own shit!

decedent
04-17-2017, 02:30 PM
The worst (maybe not the worst actually) she did was destroy state evidence when under investigation.

If Trump did that you would all be hurling yourselves out of airplanes at Trump Tower.

This is the part you don't get, because I don't think you're that smart to be honest. The shameless bias you have for Rodham and the baseless contempt you have toward Trump are... stunningly shameful.

Be critical, there's no problem with that but Jesus Christ man, being a shameless cheerleader just makes you look like a fool.

Hillary sure makes you angry, but it impressively broadens your use of adjectives.

I'm not aware of Hillary destroying state evidence illegally. Truth, facts, and reality don't matter when one discusses Hillary. Fool indeed.

I maintain that she's an honest, decent person until I see otherwise. She's not perfect, but she's one of the better ones.

resister
04-17-2017, 02:32 PM
Hillary sure makes you angry, but it impressively broadens your use of adjectives.

I'm not aware of Hillary destroying state evidence illegally. Truth, facts, and reality don't matter when one discusses Hillary. Fool indeed.

I maintain that she's an honest, decent person until I see otherwise. She's not perfect, but she's one of the better ones.
No amount of proof ever convinces the willfully blind.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2017, 02:36 PM
No amount of proof ever convinces the willfully blind.

Agreed, but arrogant ignorance is a special thing for the left. Without it they would have a conscience and integrity to deal with and who wants that?

Abby08
04-17-2017, 02:44 PM

Excuse me, but, I'm laughing my ass off here..... until you see otherwise!?.......Stevie Wonder could see that!!

Laugh of the day, congratulations!

She's one of the better ones!!?? Sorry, still laughing....if you consider her one of the better ones, who in the hell, do you consider "bad"....... aside from Donald?

OMG......

hanger4
04-17-2017, 02:52 PM

Honest/decent people don't set up secret email servers to conduct State Dept business on. Honest people don't thwart FOIA requests for 4 years or more because of that secrecy. Honest people don't continually lie about said server/email during and after discovery. Honest people don't delete 30K emails after discovery of said server.

honest;

1. free of deceit and untruthfulness; sincere.

resister
04-17-2017, 02:54 PM
Honest/decent people don't set up secret email servers to conduct State Dept business on. Honest people don't thwart FOIA requests for 4 years or more because of that secrecy. Honest people don't continually lie about said server/email during and after discovery. Honest people don't delete 30K emails after discovery of said server.

honest;

Hang it up, Hanger, this guy's mind is made up. He ate the blue pill, to late to open the eyes on this one!

Abby08
04-17-2017, 02:54 PM

honest;

You forgot.....they don't make their aides cause trouble at their opponents rallies......and, they don't receive debate questions beforehand.

Bethere
04-17-2017, 03:37 PM

Certainly it would be hard to make the case that Hillary Clinton is germane to a discussion about trump's proposed investigation other than to note that at one time she was his victim.

decedent
04-17-2017, 03:43 PM
Honest/decent people don't set up secret email servers to conduct State Dept business on.

I know, right? Think of the egregious amount of harm this caused. How corrupt. The world will never be the same again.

Peter1469
04-17-2017, 03:45 PM
I know, right? Think of the egregious amount of harm this caused. How corrupt. The world will never be the same again.

The world will be just fine. However, the Clinton Foundation will not be fine. The Clintons no longer have anything to offer for generous donations.

DGUtley
04-17-2017, 03:45 PM

I guess we'll never know what kind of harm it caused, right? After all, she destroyed my property. I'm troubled by that. JSYK -- I've written the WH and reminded them of their obligation to maintain copies of materials on government computers, scratchpads etc.

decedent
04-17-2017, 03:49 PM
I guess we'll never know what kind of harm it caused, right? After all, she destroyed my property. I'm troubled by that. JSYK -- I've written the WH and reminded them of their obligation to maintain copies of materials on government computers, scratchpads etc.
They're supposed to destroy those disks when leaving office. She left in 2012 and had them destroyed in 2016 -- 4 years too late.

The world will be just fine. However, the Clinton Foundation will not be fine. The Clintons no longer have anything to offer for generous donations.

You can't compare that to Trump's pay-to-pay scheme -- loading up his cabinet with rich people and yes men.

DGUtley
04-17-2017, 03:50 PM
They're supposed to destroy those disks when leaving office. She left in 2012 and had them destroyed in 2016 -- 4 years too late.

She's not supposed to do anything. They are supposed to be gone through and government property preserved. The public records acts mandate it.

Abby08
04-17-2017, 03:51 PM
Certainly it would be hard to make the case that Hillary Clinton is germane to a discussion about trump's proposed investigation other than to note that at one time she was his victim.

Hillary, a victim?! You have that wrong, people who trust her, end up being HER victims. Along with the many conquests of her husband.

Hillary is no one's victim.

A

decedent
04-17-2017, 03:53 PM
She's not supposed to do anything. They are supposed to be gone through and government property preserved. The public records acts mandate it.

She should also have done a better job at destroying her phones. Again, she's not perfect, but she's one of the better ones.

hanger4
04-17-2017, 03:54 PM

We may never know what harm from her pitifully secured server a hack did or might have caused.

Pretty much a non point now, her incompetence handling classified information was denied the WH.

Abby08
04-17-2017, 03:54 PM
She should also have done a better job at destroying her phones. Again, she's not perfect, but she's one of the better ones.

Keep saying it, you just might convince yourself.....lol

decedent
04-17-2017, 03:58 PM
Keep saying it, you just might convince yourself.....lol

The facts speak for themselves. Hillary is the most investigated person in history. She's clean as a whistle. She's told a few lies and made some mistakes, as everyone has.

hanger4
04-17-2017, 04:05 PM
The facts speak for themselves. Hillary is the most investigated person in history. She's clean as a whistle. She's told a few lies and made some mistakes, as everyone has.

"The facts speak for themselves."

Indeed, most of which you conveniently ignore.

Abby08
04-17-2017, 04:09 PM

She's a career politician, she didn't get this far, without knowing how to cover her tracks.

Facts speak for themselves? Ok.....she did send her people to disrupt Trump's rallies. She did receive the debate questions beforehand. That's a little beyond lying..... which, ironically, she lied about doing.

The Clinton foundation, supposed to be for charities, but, a very low percentage actually went to charity. So now, that Hillary lost, that foundation is going under, hmmm, I wonder just who it was contributing....talk about, "pay to play". She's no longer useful, the donations stop.

Donald Trump isn't perfect, he's loud, obnoxious, he's an ass......but, he's better than Hillary.

Captain Obvious
04-17-2017, 04:11 PM
She's a career politician, she didn't get this far, without knowing how to cover her tracks.

Facts speak for themselves? Ok.....she did send her people to disrupt Trump's rallies. She did receive the debate questions beforehand. That's a little beyond lying..... which, ironically, she lied about doing.

The Clinton foundation, supposed to be for charities, but, a very low percentage actually went to charity. So now, that Hillary lost, that foundation is going under, hmmm, I wonder just who it was contributing....talk about, "pay to play". She's no longer useful, the donations stop.

Donald Trump isn't perfect, he's loud, obnoxious, he's an ass......but, he's one of the better ones....

Agreed

The Clintons are probably Washington's most rotten to the core.

Abby08
04-17-2017, 04:14 PM
Agreed

The Clintons are probably Washington's most rotten to the core.

.....and, they have been, their entire political careers.

Crepitus
04-17-2017, 05:47 PM

That Is an evasion, not an answer.

Tahuyaman
04-18-2017, 11:27 AM
That Is an evasion, not an answer.

Its not an evasion. I've said continuously that I don't care about Trump's taxes. I don't care about yours, Obama's or even Warren Buffet's. It makes no difference to me.

Abby08
04-18-2017, 12:42 PM
Its not an evasion. I've said continuously that I don't care about Trump's taxes. I don't care about yours, Obama's or even Warren Buffet's. It makes no difference to me.

If he had disclosed his taxes, there would just be something else to bitch about.

If Trump did everything by the book, to the letter, they would bitch about THAT!

Common Sense
04-18-2017, 12:44 PM
Hilarious...

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 01:02 PM
If he had disclosed his taxes, there would just be something else to bitch about.

If Trump did everything by the book, to the letter, they would bitch about THAT!

Exactly.

The left will be contemptuous no matter what because that's how whiny children are.

Tahuyaman
04-18-2017, 05:18 PM
Hilarious...

Yeah, how so?

Common Sense
04-18-2017, 05:39 PM
Yeah, how so?

Defending him and spinning the facts regardless of what stupid things he says does have an element of humour. A tragic one, but one none the less...

Abby08
04-18-2017, 06:05 PM
What facts did anyone spin? If Trump DOES do something, he's condemned, if he DOESN'T, do something, he's condemned.

Leaving the assumption, it doesn't matter what he does/doesn't do, someones gonna bitch about it.

No spin there.

Abby08
04-18-2017, 06:11 PM
Defending him and spinning the facts regardless of what stupid things he says does have an element of humour. A tragic one, but one none the less...

It's also humorous, how words are constantly put into his mouth, facts are skewed, things are taken out of context and, it's later learned, it wasn't the way the poster said, at all.

Ill defend him, if I know what's being said is false and, I have admitted, when he's wrong, or, I think he's being a gigantic ass.

stjames1_53
04-18-2017, 06:16 PM

I say, if any of the lefties in here want Trump's return, they should post theirs in here first

Crepitus
04-18-2017, 06:17 PM

It is an evasion. I doesn't answer the question asked. It avoids it. You might even say it "evaded" it.

stjames1_53
04-18-2017, 06:30 PM

http://investmentwatchblog.com/michael-salamone-on-twitter-the-democrats-are-bussing-in-actors-to-fill-space-after-kicking-half-the-party-out-this-is-not-a-convention-just-a-con/

stjames1_53
04-18-2017, 06:32 PM
It is an evasion. I doesn't answer the question asked. It avoids it. You might even say it "evaded" it.
show us your tax returns name included

Tahuyaman
04-18-2017, 10:00 PM

can you provide some specifics?

Tahuyaman
04-18-2017, 10:02 PM

Why do you care about the tax situation of anyone other than yourself?

Crepitus
04-18-2017, 10:14 PM
Why do you care about the tax situation of anyone other than yourself?

I wanna know what he's hiding. What he is afraid we will see.

Plus he said he would, don't you think he should keep his word even though he is a republican?

Crepitus
04-18-2017, 10:16 PM
Every conservative head here would have exploded if a democratic candidate refused to release taxes and you guys all know it.

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 10:18 PM
Every conservative head here would have exploded if a democratic candidate refused to release taxes and you guys all know it.

Like you guys "exploded" when Rodham destroyed official investigation evidence or O'bamma refused to release his transcripts.

Maybe you need to look into Bethere 's mirror.

resister
04-18-2017, 10:19 PM
Every conservative head here would have exploded if a democratic candidate refused to release taxes and you guys all know it.transcripts...

Tahuyaman
04-18-2017, 10:21 PM

Plus he said he would, don't you think he should keep his word even though he is a republican?

Ask Rachel Maddow.

Tahuyaman
04-18-2017, 10:22 PM
Every conservative head here would have exploded if a democratic candidate refused to release taxes and you guys all know it.. I'm a conservative and I don't give a shit.

Bethere
04-18-2017, 10:24 PM

Yep. They would cry. As it is, their "they don't show anything," and the, "you already have the financial disclosure form" arguments have been crushed.

Ravens Fan
04-18-2017, 10:42 PM

He said that he would release them once the audit was over. Is it over yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

del
04-18-2017, 10:51 PM

he said he would release them if he ran for president.

he lied.

you defend him.

shocker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 10:52 PM

he lied.

you defend him.

shocker.

When is Rodham releasing the missing state evidence?

I won't stay up waiting.

decedent
04-18-2017, 11:07 PM
http://investmentwatchblog.com/michael-salamone-on-twitter-the-democrats-are-bussing-in-actors-to-fill-space-after-kicking-half-the-party-out-this-is-not-a-convention-just-a-con/

What does this have to do with Trump?

Deflection fail.

decedent
04-18-2017, 11:12 PM
Meanwhile, Trump complains about paid protesters after he paid for protesters. When it comes to transparency, golf, leaks, and really everything else, he's a hypocrite. But emails, right?

he lied.

you defend him.

shocker.

He punctuated it with an "absolutely," so you know it's legit.

decedent
04-18-2017, 11:13 PM

Yeah, that was his second promise. His first was that he would release them... period.

The 2016 returns won't be affected by the audit.

resister
04-18-2017, 11:17 PM
Yeah, that was his second promise. His first was that he would release them... period.

I guess the will wheaton fail, sucked, huhh?

Peter1469
04-19-2017, 03:41 AM
Clinton got intel assets killed and the hard left claims to be upset over taxes.

I think not.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 03:44 AM

release yours in here....................

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:56 AM
Like you guys "exploded" when Rodham destroyed official investigation evidence or O'bamma refused to release his transcripts.

Maybe you need to look into Bethere 's mirror.

What evidence was destroyed?

Was President Obama being investigated for possible collusion with a hostile foreign power?

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:57 AM
transcripts...

Yes, conservative heads exploded daily for months.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:58 AM
Ask Rachel Maddow.

Why?

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:59 AM
. I'm a conservative and I don't give a shit.

I do not believe you at all.

Ravens Fan
04-19-2017, 07:04 AM

So, his most recent promise was to release them after the audit was over, correct? If he changed a campaign promise during the campaign, everybody had time to know what the new promise was prior to voting, right? Where's the problem?

The 2016 returns aren't even due until today... unless he files an extension, then he has 6 more months. Kind of premature to complain about them yet.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 07:14 AM
What does this have to do with Trump?

Deflection fail.

why don't you release your tax returns to us in here?

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:25 AM
Yep. They would cry. As it is, their "they don't show anything," and the, "you already have the financial disclosure form" arguments have been crushed.
Those are nothing but weak excuses.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:28 AM

Still auditing 2015?

How about 14?

You do remember how the IRS said it wouldn't make any difference right?

Yet another weak, hollow, objection.

Next?

Ravens Fan
04-19-2017, 07:34 AM
Still auditing 2015?

As far as i know, yes.

How about 14?

As far as i know, yes.

You do remember how the IRS said it wouldn't make any difference right?
Of course they don't care, they don't have any skin on the line. Legally, he is allowed to release them, but his lawyers advised him not to until the audit is complete. Do you usually listen to your lawyers?

Yet another weak, hollow, objection.

Just because you do not like my answer does not disqualify it. Why ask questions you don't want and aren't willing to accept the answers to?

Next?
I agree, this issue is overrated, next.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:42 AM
As far as i know, yes.

As far as i know, yes.

Of course they don't care, they don't have any skin on the line. Legally, he is allowed to release them, but his lawyers advised him not to until the audit is complete. Do you usually listen to your lawyers?

Just because you do not like my answer does not disqualify it. Why ask questions you don't want and aren't willing to accept the answers to?

I agree, this issue is overrated, next.

By your judgement then he will never release them because he will always be under audit.

As I noted above, a weak, hollow excuse.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 07:44 AM
By your judgement then he will never release them because he will always be under audit.

what? You don't want him under audit? I thought you wanted the goods on him................talk about two minds...how confusing it must be for you

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:48 AM
what? You don't want him under audit? I thought you wanted the goods on him................talk about two minds...how confusing it must be for you

Do not put words in my mouth.

Ravens Fan
04-19-2017, 07:52 AM
Maybe, but he didn't choose to be under audit, so blame the IRS.

As I pondered above, why ask questions you don't want and aren't willing to accept the answers to?

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 08:12 AM

well, you either want him under audit to find the dirty deeds you claim are there or not. If the IRS can't find anything, WTF makes you think you are better than they are?

patrickt
04-19-2017, 08:14 AM
I'm amazed the leftists don't want to know who is sponsoring, who is funding, who is paying the protesters. My god, it could be the Koch Brothers. It could be Bill and Hillary's foundation. It could be, gasp, the Russians. Not the French. Couldn't be the French.

But, it's shocking that the leftists here want to keep it a secret.

Tahuyaman
04-19-2017, 09:49 AM
I do not believe you at all.

That's your prerogative.

Tahuyaman
04-19-2017, 09:50 AM
Why?

Duh..........

decedent
04-19-2017, 01:02 PM
release yours in here....................

I'm not running for office. I never promised to release them.

So, his most recent promise was to release them after the audit was over, correct? If he changed a campaign promise during the campaign, everybody had time to know what the new promise was prior to voting, right? Where's the problem?

A changed promise is a broken promise.

The 2016 returns aren't even due until today... unless he files an extension, then he has 6 more months. Kind of premature to complain about them yet.

I'm not complaining. He said he'd release them, so I expect them to be released.

decedent
04-19-2017, 01:19 PM
Some people can't argue without getting personal.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 04:48 PM
I'm not running for office. I never promised to release them.

A changed promise is a broken promise.

I'm not complaining. He said he'd release them, so I expect them to be released.

if you like your doctor
if you like your insurance
ACA will drive the cost of DC plans down....

Bethere
04-19-2017, 05:01 PM
if you like your doctor
if you like your insurance
ACA will drive the cost of DC plans down....

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 05:08 PM
since the last loser failed to answer, it now falls to you to answer:

well, you either want him under audit to find the dirty deeds you claim are there or not. If the IRS can't find anything, WTF makes you think you are better than they are?

Bethere
04-19-2017, 05:11 PM

The last poster wasn't a loser.

I don't jump through hoops for people who are unbound by the rules that I willingly follow.

If you rephrase your query in a non offensive manner I will consider your request.

decedent
04-19-2017, 05:14 PM

Are you capable of posting without getting personal?

Bethere
04-19-2017, 05:28 PM
Are you capable of posting without getting personal?

No, I don't think he is.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 05:59 PM
No, I don't think he is.

tell me what was personal or attacking..........a tactic you are more than familiar with.....
in other words, you got nothing, either

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:17 PM

They are currently under the Great Trumpkin's thumb.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:37 PM
Duh..........

Are you implying that you need to be told what to believe? Can't you figure it out without being told by a media personality?

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:39 PM
Some people can't argue without getting personal.

Or making shit up.

Tahuyaman
04-19-2017, 10:56 PM
Or making $#@! up.

Huh?. Please.....

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 11:33 PM
Huh?. Please.....

Please what? Don't call bullshit when I see it? Tough.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 03:22 AM
They are currently under the Great Trumpkin's thumb.
They were under Obie's thumb the last year he was in office, during the primaries That's a fact. And many of them are Obama holdovers. So, he didn't control the IRS during the primaries. So that boat don't float....
There's nothing there............. They had one year, plus whatever they were looking at. Recall that the IRS went after several of the Obama appointees..... remember?
So your statement is a false assumption.

resister
04-20-2017, 04:26 AM
They were under Obie's thumb the last year he was in office, during the primaries That's a fact. And many of them are Obama holdovers. So, he didn't control the IRS during the primaries. So that boat don't float....
There's nothing there............. They had one year, plus whatever they were looking at. Recall that the IRS went after several of the Obama appointees..... remember?
or just flat out bullshit.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:34 AM

Once again you attempt to post your opinion as fact.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 06:49 AM
what part is opinion and what part is fact?

Once again you attempt to post your opinion as fact.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:30 AM
what part is opinion and what part is fact?

Your statement is an opinion.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 08:03 AM
Your statement is an opinion.

dude, you've done lost this argument.
there is no law that can compel anyone to release their returns to the public, even if two idiots are demanding it. If there was, it would have been out there by now.
"So, he didn't control the IRS during the primaries." Who was in charge until Trump took the oath of office? (Hint: it wasn't Trump)
"Recall that the IRS went after several of the Obama appointees"..... failure to file? remember?
Facts, not opinion

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 08:35 AM
dude, you've done lost this argument.
there is no law that can compel anyone to release their returns to the public, even if two idiots are demanding it. If there was, it would have been out there by now.
"So, he didn't control the IRS during the primaries." Who was in charge until Trump took the oath of office? (Hint: it wasn't Trump)
"Recall that the IRS went after several of the Obama appointees"..... failure to file? remember?
Facts, not opinion

I never lose arguments.

resister
04-20-2017, 08:37 AM
I never lose arguments.
first time for everything.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 08:44 AM
first time for everything.

Nope. Not everything.

resister
04-20-2017, 08:50 AM
Nope. Not everything.
Sure, you are always right and never mistaken......:rollseyes: You should work on that ego issue.

patrickt
04-20-2017, 08:56 AM
I never lose arguments.

That's true. Whining, lying, and dodging aren't arguing. If you ever argued you'd lose as quickly as Michael Moore would lose a 100-yard dash against a snail.

I'm still curious about why Crepitus and BO and the rest of the left aren't curious about who is paying the protesters. It could be the Koch brothers.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 09:03 AM
I never lose arguments.

while that's not a fact, it is you opinion.
When you cannot refute facts in a coherent manner, you've lost.
Refute my facts.

Tahuyaman
04-20-2017, 09:07 AM
Please what? Don't call bull$#@! when I see it? Tough.

You're so clueless and in such a state of denial that its hard to follow you.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Sure, you are always right and never mistaken......:rollseyes: You should work on that ego issue.

No issue. Nothing to work on.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:12 PM
That's true. Whining, lying, and dodging aren't arguing. If you ever argued you'd lose as quickly as Michael Moore would lose a 100-yard dash against a snail.

I'm still curious about why Crepitus and BO and the rest of the left aren't curious about who is paying the protesters. It could be the Koch brothers.

Doubtful that anyone is.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:14 PM

Btw, why don't you post a link to me whining, lying , or dodging.

del
04-20-2017, 06:27 PM
the only ones saying they were paid are trump and his coterie of rwnj asshats.

let me know when an adult brings it up, and i'll consider it.

otherwise, it's just more hot air from the unhinged trumplings

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:28 PM
while that's not a fact, it is you opinion.
When you cannot refute facts in a coherent manner, you've lost.
Refute my facts.

Post some for a change

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:30 PM

Not my problem you aren't sharp enough to keep up.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 06:35 PM
he argues like a woman

patrickt
04-20-2017, 06:44 PM
the only ones saying they were paid are trump and his coterie of rwnj asshats.

let me know when an adult brings it up, and i'll consider it.

otherwise, it's just more hot air from the unhinged trumplings

That's true. I suppose there are people who think they do it for fun and pay their own way. And, Del, since when to adolescents listen to adults?

del
04-20-2017, 06:46 PM
That's true. I suppose there are people who think they do it for fun and pay their own way. And, Del, since when to adolescents listen to adults?
i've talked to a number of people who paid their own way.

the only indication i've seen that protesters were paid came out of trump's mouth and the whackjobs who believe him, like you.

*shrug

stjames1_53
04-21-2017, 06:51 AM
i've talked to a number of people who paid their own way.

the only indication i've seen that protesters were paid came out of trump's mouth and the whackjobs who believe him, like you.

*shrug

proof?

patrickt
04-21-2017, 06:53 AM
The leftists seem determined to stop any investigation into who finances the Antifa and other twits. They must have finally decided it wasn't the Koch brothers.