PDA

View Full Version : Obama! Obama! Obama! Get Out and Vote!

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Here is a great video explaining why you should be voting for President Barack Obama:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G8XREyG0Q

Please share and send this video to everyone you know!

The only way the Republicans can win is if you do NOT vote! So do NOT let them win, GET OUT and VOTE!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Can I play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Sir, it's two days before the election. I think everyone here has already made up their mind one way or the other. Lurkers too.

But I'll play along....VOTE !!!!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Hey Look At This...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

patrickt
11-03-2012, 11:07 AM
For liberals, it's the same as losing your virginity. You stand in line, go into a little booth, and you're done in two minutes. Enjoy.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Can I play?

Lame response!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Lame response!

Why don't you tell me why the truth is lame?

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Hey Look At This...

Really lame response!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Why don't you watch the fuckin videos instead of insulting my responses with the same word over and over?

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Why don't you tell me why the truth is lame?

Because what he said was true. What Democrat or Republican is going to get into a heated discussion about missile defense shields in the middle of an election.

It is a stupid time to try to resolve such a complex issue. Plus Russia is NOT our number one enemy. Man you really need to quit living in the 1980's.

Plus, you really really really need to turn off the drug addict Rush Limbaugh once in awhile to clear your head.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Why don't you watch the fuckin videos instead of insulting my responses with the same word over and over?

Your second video is lame because you are taking misspoken words, which were corrected at the end of the video by the way, and turning them into something that you perceive to be true.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 11:35 AM
Because what he said was true. What Democrat or Republican is going to get into a heated discussion about missile defense shields in the middle of an election.

It is a stupid time to try to resolve such a complex issue. Plus Russia is NOT our number one enemy. Man you really need to quit living in the 1980's.

Plus, you really really really need to turn off the drug addict Rush Limbaugh once in awhile to clear your head.

You know who also isn't our number one enemy? Libya. Do we still need to watch them closely?

You answer that yourself.

Just because cancer kills more people than tornadoes every year doesn't mean we should take down our tornado sirens, does it?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Your second video is lame because you are taking misspoken words, which were corrected at the end of the video by the way, and turning them into something that you perceive to be true.

Do you know what a freudian slip is?

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 11:46 AM

By the way, what if Barack Obama was actually an American born Muslim in reality? Are you saying that American born Muslims are NOT allowed to be President?

Because if you are, I think the United States Constitution itself would tell you that you were quite wrong!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 12:14 PM
By the way, what if Barack Obama was actually an American born Muslim in reality? Are you saying that American born Muslims are NOT allowed to be President?

Because if you are, I think the United States Constitution itself would tell you that you were quite wrong!

Did you know the United States Constitution also says the president must be born here in America? I bet you didn't know that. Obama wasn't born here, he's just a citizen.

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Russia is not our enemy? Russia is sure NOT our ally. Putin is former KGB and a dictator....he cheated the elections.
They support our enemies. You figure it out.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Russia is not our enemy? Russia is sure NOT our ally. Putin is former KGB and a dictator....he cheated the elections.
They support our enemies. You figure it out.

He said Russia isn't our number one enemy. Because that's all that matters. The only thing that matters to those on the left is their main enemies, not the hundred+ other countries on this planet.

They don't understand anything.

Captain Obvious
11-03-2012, 01:20 PM

http://www.haverford.edu/psych/ddavis/p109g/fslip.jpg

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 01:21 PM
What thinks you? Slip or mistake?

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Obama wasn't born here, he's just a citizen.

Oh brother, another Fox News/Rush Limbaugh birther. Seriously, wouldn't it be easier to just put on the white hood and start burning crosses in your front yard.

I actually have more respect for members of the KKK than I do for you Tea Party types, because at least the members of the KKK do NOT try to hide their true beliefs behind some fake corporate sponsored so-called grassroots racist political movement.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 03:26 PM
Oh brother, another Fox News/Rush Limbaugh birther. Seriously, wouldn't it be easier to just put on the white hood and start burning crosses in your front yard.

I actually have more respect for members of the KKK than I do for you Tea Party types, because at least the members of the KKK do NOT try to hide their true beliefs behind some fake corporate sponsored so-called grassroots racist political movement.

... Fail. There's nothing racist about it. Racism is a thing of the left.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 03:46 PM
... Fail. There's nothing racist about it. Racism is a thing of the left.

So explain your birther comment then? Because you are either a racist who can't stand the fact that a black man is in the White House, or you are simply an ignorant Glenn Beck wannabe.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 03:48 PM
So explain your birther comment then?

To be fair, suggesting someone was born in another country isn't racist. I think the whole birther thing is stupid, but it's not racist.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 03:49 PM
I really liked the video in the OP.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 03:54 PM
So explain your birther comment then? Because you are either a racist who can't stand the fact that a black man is in the White House, or you are simply an ignorant Glenn Beck wannabe.

There are definitely a number of whites who are upset over a black man being in the white house, but to think that you have pinned who those people are based on birther comments is silly.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:03 PM

Glenn Beck is a Mormon, so I think you're the racist. Are all white people Glenn Beck wannabes?
To say I am either a racist or a Glenn Beck wannabe you're pinning me with 2 options and there's a lot more types of people out there.
I'm neither racist or a Glenn Beck follower, I'm just wanting to know why we aren't following the constitution anymore by having a president who wasn't born in America.

Nothing racist about the constitution, no matter how much you Commiecrats hate it.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
There are definitely a number of whites who are upset over a black man being in the white house, but to think that you have pinned who those people are based on birther comments is silly.

I am sorry, but I have to respectively disagree. I am as white as white can get, and in my opinion most birthers and most Tea Party members are simply closet racist who try to hide behind some so-called political movement.

Where was the Tea Party movement when George W. Bush was blowing up the deficit by giving away tax cuts to the wealthy, starting two costly unpaid for wars, and creating a very costly prescription drug program all on a credit card?

All of which Paul Ryan, the so-called deficit hawk, signed off on as well.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:11 PM
Glenn Beck is a Mormon, so I think you're the racist. Are all white people Glenn Beck wannabes?
To say I am either a racist or a Glenn Beck wannabe you're pinning me with 2 options and there's a lot more types of people out there.
I'm neither racist or a Glenn Beck follower, I'm just wanting to know why we aren't following the constitution anymore by having a president who wasn't born in America.

Nothing racist about the constitution, no matter how much you Commiecrats hate it.

President Barack Obama was born in the United States! Please turn off the Fox News for your own well-being.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:16 PM
President Barack Obama was born in the United States! Please turn off the Fox News for your own well-being.

Proof?

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I am sorry, but I have to respectively disagree. I am as white as white can get, and in my opinion most birthers and most Tea Party members are simply closet racist who try to hide behind some so-called political movement.

Where was the Tea Party movement when George W. Bush was blowing up the deficit by giving away tax cuts to the wealthy, starting two costly wars, and creating a very costly prescription drug program all on a credit card?

All of which Paul Ryan, the so-called deficit hawk, signed off on as well.

I agree that the movement should have started during the Bush presidency, and I DO think that some people in the movement, especially within circles who STARTED the movement, were motivated by there being a black president, but that doesn't necessarily reflect at all the people who latched onto the movement after it had already been established. Yeah, the Tea Party movement is an easy camouflage for racists, but it's still silly to automatically assume that because someone is a birther that they're a racist.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Proof?

The birth certificate was released. But no, that's not good enough for you, you want something no other president has been required to do.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:20 PM
I agree that the movement should have started during the Bush presidency, and I DO think that some people in the movement, especially within circles who STARTED the movement, were motivated by there being a black president, but that doesn't necessarily reflect at all the people who latched onto the movement after it had already been established. Yeah, the Tea Party movement is an easy camouflage for racists, but it's still silly to automatically assume that because someone is a birther that they're a racist.

I did say, "most birthers and most Tea Party members" not all, and I stand by that statement.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:23 PM
The birth certificate was released. But no, that's not good enough for you, you want something no other president has been required to do.

Yup. I want Obama to tell the American people why he released a fake birth certificate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Proof?

Um, every news organization, except for Fox News, in the entire world has proven you wrong. As I said before, try to listen or watch something other than just your buddy and apparent idol Rush Limbaugh, and then maybe you can join the rest of the sane world again.

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Yea, we should all watch the unbiased MSNBC with Chris Matthews. lol

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Um, every news organization, except for Fox News, in the entire world has proven you wrong. As I said before, try to listen or watch something other than just your buddy and apparent idol Rush Limbaugh, and then maybe you can join the rest of the sane world again.

I JUST POSTED A VIDEO. Keep being wrong.
Keep being ignorant.
Keep being arrogant.
Keep being oblivious.
It's destroying this whole nation, but by all means, keep fucking doing it, you're only shaming a couple dozen million people.

JerryAL
Yup. I want Obama to tell the American people why he released a fake birth certificate.

I truly do feel sad for you my friend, so sad.

GrassrootsConservative
Not Fox News either, Infowars. Keep being wrong.
Keep it up. Watch the video and admit you're always wrong.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
I truly do feel sad for you my friend, so sad.

Watch the motherfucking video.

Kizzume

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g30VCl_cgk

I'm sorry, but I'm not watching an Alex Jones video! Don't you complain about 9/11 truthers if you're going to push crap like this!

Kizzume
Not Fox News either, Infowars. Keep being wrong.
Keep it up. Watch the video and admit you're always wrong.
INFOWARS makes Fox look downright centered and sane!

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Does that pay anything?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:30 PM

Well the fact of the matter is he said not Fox News. There's not Fox News. I'll get more if he wants it, but there's my proof. I'll be waiting for him to admit he's wrong, oblivious, ignorant, arrogant, and a moron.

:moron:

I'll wait.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Yea, we should all watch the unbiased MSNBC with Chris Matthews. lol

Yep, of course every government official in Hawaii is involved in some massive conspiracy. Seriously guys, just go throw on the white hoods and set yourselves free.

There is no shame, just embrace your true calling.

Captain Obvious

Journalism is dead. What sells is spin, misinformation and lies and you really can't blame the journalism industry because people eat it up.

It's more a reflection of our collective idiocy.

Kizzume
Well the fact of the matter is he said not Fox News. There's not Fox News. I'll get more if he wants it, but there's my proof. I'll be waiting for him to admit he's wrong, oblivious, ignorant, arrogant, and a moron.

:moron:

I'll wait.

Your "proof" is an Alex Jones video? Do you have any proof from reputable sources, or just conspiracy websites?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
Your "proof" is an Alex Jones video? Do you have any proof from reputable sources, or just conspiracy websites?

Reputable sources are all biased.

He said not Fox News - I drew attention to that earlier.

That is not Fox News.

I think I won, but I'm waiting for him to admit it.

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Oh my, an elitist, how honored I feel when the left runs out of gas and their only comeback are trite racist remarks, lacking a little brain power, how sad.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Reputable sources are all biased.

Yes, they all deal in reality and you want to believe a conspiracy. A ridiculous one.

He said not Fox News - I drew attention to that earlier.

That is not Fox News.

I think I won, but I'm waiting for him to admit it.

You didn't win jack shit! When your source is the complete opposite of "reputable", you didn't win ANYTHING!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Yes, they all deal in reality and you want to believe a conspiracy. A ridiculous one.

You didn't win jack shit! When your source is the complete opposite of "reputable", you didn't win ANYTHING!

He said not Fox News. Once again, that is not Fox News.

He said something, I debunked it.

That makes me the winner of this debate.

It was fun, I'm going to find something to make a thread about now.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Proof?

If these three links are NOT enough proof for you crazy birthers out there, then you are simply a lost cause:

Link 1: PolitiFact's Guide to Obama's Birth Certificate (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2011/apr/27/politifacts-guide-obamas-birth-certificate/)

Link 2: FactCheck.org Indeed, Born in the U.S.A. (http://www.factcheck.org/2011/04/indeed-born-in-the-u-s-a/)

Link 3: President Barack Obama's Actual Long-Form Birth Certificate Itself (http://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2011/04/birthcertificatelongform.pdf)

Carygrant
11-03-2012, 04:44 PM

The kids have had a bad day . This is their first experience of making poor judgements publicly and frankly their reliance on certain sorts of medication leaves a lot to be desired .
But they will be much better when they come down and enjoy a good sleep .

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Link 3: Actual Birth Certificate Itself (http://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/2011/04/birthcertificatelongform.pdf)

Go back and watch the video.
None of the fact checkers talk about the birth certificate being photoshopped, but it is.

See at the top right corner where it says:
Department of health 61 10641

Look at the last 2 numbers. Notice how the last 1 is a lot more faded than the other two 1s?

FAKE.
FAKE AS FUCK. Look at the fucking thing. It's a fraud.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 04:57 PM
He said not Fox News. Once again, that is not Fox News.

He said something, I debunked it.

That makes me the winner of this debate.

It was fun, I'm going to find something to make a thread about now.

You can't debunk ANYTHING with a bad source! You didn't win ANYTHING! This shows how ridiculous some people on the right can be! This is outrageous!

EDIT: I could try to claim literally ANYTHING and back it up with a bad source! Does that mean I win? No!

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Go back and watch the video.
None of the fact checkers talk about the birth certificate being photoshopped, but it is.

See at the top right corner where it says:
Department of health 61 10641

Look at the last 2 numbers. Notice how the last 1 is a lot more faded than the other two 1s?

FAKE.
FAKE AS FUCK. Look at the fucking thing. It's a fraud.

PolitiFact.com was awarded a Pulitzer Prize. Has your source ever been awarded a Pulitzer Prize?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 05:17 PM
PolitiFact.com was awarded a Pulitzer Prize. Has your source ever been awarded a Pulitzer Prize?

That doesn't say a whole lot. They gave the first Communist president a Nobel Peace Prize. They gave Justin Beiber a music award.

They'll give anyone a trophy these days. If Alex Jones got one you'd be saying the same thing.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 05:23 PM
That doesn't say a whole lot. They gave the first Communist president a Nobel Peace Prize. They gave Justin Beiber a music award.

They'll give anyone a trophy these days. If Alex Jones got one you'd be saying the same thing.

I'm sorry, but Alex Jones has NO credibility. Do you support his other conspiracy theories too? The concentration camps here in the U.S.? Hormones put in the water to turn people gay? Oh, let me guess, he's only a valid source when it's a story YOU agree with. I see.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 05:28 PM

Unless Fox News is going to start giving out awards to non-fact based conspiracy journalist, I doubt we will ever have to worry about Alex Jones winning anything.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Here are some great Alex Jones moments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9RBXlE86Ng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2w2TRxSLxw

Yeah, what a "reputable" individual.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 05:46 PM
That's great. So because Alex Jones says some things that might be batshit insane you're going to dismiss everything he says?

You know what... Some gay people like to suck sperm from mens' assholes, does this mean that all gays are felchers?

Same dismissive mentality. You can see how it's the completely wrong way of going about things.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 05:49 PM
In fact, that mentality is probably how Liberals like you become racist.

You think that just because one thing happens it can be applied to everything.

EVERYTHING.

A Republican President goes to war in Iraq and suddenly you want to call all Republicans warmongers.

Want me to continue? I got so many examples of why the whole foundation for your specific train of thought is wrong it would make your head spin.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 05:54 PM
That's great. So because Alex Jones says some things that might be batshit insane you're going to dismiss everything he says?

YES! I am! And so should everyone! He's not worth listening to! He IS batshit insane!!! This is YET another one of his many batshit insane conspiracy theories! I'm sure Charles Manson has some "valid" things to say, and so did Hitler, but I'm not going out of my way to look at what looks like just another looney conspiracy.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Dismissing Alex Jones because he says a few insane things is like thinking all Jews are greedy just because a few Jews own some banks and are successful.

You are what is wrong with Liberalism.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 05:56 PM
YES! I am! And so should everyone! He's not worth listening to! He IS batshit insane!!! This is YET another one of his many batshit insane conspiracy theories! I'm sure Charles Manson has some "valid" things to say, and so did Hitler, but I'm not going out of my way to look at what looks like just another looney conspiracy.

Should everyone hate all Muslims because a few Muslims like to blow each other up?

Should everyone hate all of Britain because Carygrant comes on here and posts the stupidest shit ever thought up by humanity?

Come on, tell me you don't see how this logic is awful.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 05:57 PM
In fact, that mentality is probably how Liberals like you become racist.

You think that just because one thing happens it can be applied to everything.

No, that's more of a conservative trait. But do go on.

EVERYTHING.

A Republican President goes to war in Iraq and suddenly you want to call all Republicans warmongers.

I call people who supported the war in Iraq warmongers. It doesn't matter if they're democrats or republicans, I call warmongers warmongers.

Want me to continue? I got so many examples of why the whole foundation for your specific train of thought is wrong it would make your head spin.
Sure, continue defending an Alex Jones conspiracy theory, your credibility keeps flushing down the toilet the more you do.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Dismissing Alex Jones because he says a few insane things is like thinking all Jews are greedy just because a few Jews own some banks and are successful.

You are what is wrong with Liberalism.

I'm DISMISSING A CONSPIRACY THEORY that the supposed PROOF of the theory is from the king of conspiracy theories, Alex Jones. I'm supposed to believe this theory why? Because Alex Jones said it? What the fuck kind of drugs are you on?!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Ok well if Joe Biden says that Republicans are going to put black people back in chains, do you dismiss everything Joe Biden says?

He's insane too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOp2ncxDGhA

That video you just watched is the most intelligent thing Joe Biden has ever said... TOO BAD THE MEDIA CALLS IT A GAFFE!!

:laughing4:

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
It seems very hard for you to grasp that this REALLY IS just another one of Alex Jones' looney conspiracy theories. What reason do you give us to believe that this isn't just another looney theory?

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 06:02 PM
Ok well if Joe Biden says that Republicans are going to put black people back in chains, do you dismiss everything Joe Biden says?

He's insane too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOp2ncxDGhA

That video you just watched is the most intelligent thing Joe Biden has ever said... TOO BAD THE MEDIA CALLS IT A GAFFE!!

:laughing4:

Joe Biden doesn't make his living from coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories!

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 06:04 PM
It seems very hard for you to grasp that this REALLY IS just another one of Alex Jones' looney conspiracy theories. What reason do you give us to believe that this isn't just another looney theory?

Because it's not just Alex Jones saying it. You seem to think Alex Jones is the ONLY person who is saying it's a fraud, and he's not. He wasn't even the first.

He asked for something that wasn't Fox News, I gave it to him. I wasn't even talking to you. You just stepped in the wrong pile of dog shit and now I'm ripping you a new one to teach you a lesson.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Joe Biden doesn't make his living from coming up with ridiculous conspiracy theories!

But he said something insane. Your logic a few posts ago was that because Alex Jones said a few funny things that we should dismiss him entirely. I'm explaining to you why this is terrible logic.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Because it's not just Alex Jones saying it. You seem to think Alex Jones is the ONLY person who is saying it's a fraud, and he's not. He wasn't even the first.

He asked for something that wasn't Fox News, I gave it to him. I wasn't even talking to you. You just stepped in the wrong pile of dog shit and now I'm ripping you a new one to teach you a lesson.

You're not ripping anything. You made yourself look ridiculous by trying to prove a conspiracy theory by using Alex Jones. What's next? Maybe some Stormfront? The National Enquirer?

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 06:08 PM
But he said something insane. Your logic a few posts ago was that because Alex Jones said a few funny things that we should dismiss him entirely.

98% of what comes out of Alex Jones' mouth is something ridiculous. The ratio makes a huge difference.

I'm explaining to you why this is terrible logic.
The ratio makes a huge difference.

Calypso Jones
11-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Stevie wonder shows up for Obama and the crowd number 200.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/03/less-than-200-people-show-up-for-obama-gotv-rally-with-stevie-wonder/

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Stevie wonder shows up for Obama and the crowd number 200.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/11/03/less-than-200-people-show-up-for-obama-gotv-rally-with-stevie-wonder/

Is there a point to this post?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Is there a point to this post?

Posting does not have a point. It's meant for discussion, not to serve a purpose.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Posting does not have a point. It's meant for discussion, not to serve a purpose.

Just like Mitt Romney running for President, no point or purpose, just for discussion.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 10:14 PM
Just like Mitt Romney running for President, no point or purpose, just for discussion.

It took you 5 minutes to come up with that?
:lame:

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 08:12 AM
It's Election Day! Get Out and Vote! No Excuses!!!

Email, Text, Call, Twitter, and Facebook everyone you know! It is all about turnout! Please DO NOT allow a repeat of the 2000 Election!

http://www.shadowcitizens.com/images/electiondayvote.jpg

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 08:34 AM
You're not ripping anything. You made yourself look ridiculous by trying to prove a conspiracy theory by using Alex Jones. What's next? Maybe some Stormfront? The National Enquirer?

Don't knock him . Those absurd posts of his take up all of his mental energy .

Dispondent
11-06-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure exactly what it says when your most compelling argument to vote for Obama is a cartoon...

patlape
11-06-2012, 01:19 PM
@JerryAl I took note during your video presentation and would like to point out a couple of things. First President Obama stated Ford payed his workers enough to buy his cars. True but now look at the evolution of that process. Unions, although useful in early America, have crushed the auto industry. Detroit the auto capital of the world went from a population of over 2 million to around 800,000 in about a year’s timeframe. Auto companies moved their business to “right to work states” like Alabama because of the burdens placed on their business’s by Left wing Government. It showed a chart of former presidents and job growth. Clinton had huge growth, why? First he inherited a growing economy, second he gave out huge tax cuts based off “Reganomics”. Regan btw had a GDP growth of twenty percent. He mentioned big banks giving out loans to people that could not afford them. Let’s remember this was due to the equal housing bill that was passed by a largely democratic legislative branch during Bush’s presidency. Our current recession started with the collapse of the housing market, due in large to that equal housing act. President Obama talks about health care being affordable and giving care to all.
Obamacare is a mess, without looking at the violation of the first amendment; it has holes all over the place. First flaw healthcare premiums are north of $3000 nowhere close to the $2500 mark promised. Second the finances looked great on paper but now that it is being implemented it is 87% underfunded. Thirdly ask those in Europe how well socialist medicine is working. People in England wait a year to get an MRI. And last I checked America is not a socialist state.
Just because the President says something does not make it true. Look at Bengasi, an whole issue in its self. Just because I stated the above words does not make them true. I encourage you to do the fact checking yourself, run the numbers, read your history.
If I am wrong educate me. The only thing you will do is make me better; so please enlighten me if I am wrong.

PL

patlape
11-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention Russia may not be our number one enemy but they are far from our friends. They are supplying Iran with materials for their nuclear program; they flew a bomber darn close to English (our closest Allie) Airspace. An act that almost sparked an international incident. Never be fooled Russia is not a friend to America, Welcome to 2012 were Russia is a threat.

PL

patlape
11-06-2012, 01:27 PM

Actually he has the constitution on his side on that one. Read Article 3 it explains everything about what it takes to be the POTUS. Nothing racist there.

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Actually he has the constitution on his side on that one. Read Article 3 it explains everything about what it takes to be the POTUS. Nothing racist there.

All birthers are simply racists who can NOT stand seeing a black man in the White House, end of story.

Out of the 2 men running in 2008, for the Presidency, only one of them was NOT born on American soil, and that man was John McCain because he was born in Panama.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 06:21 PM
All birthers are simply racists who can NOT stand seeing a black man in the White House, end of story.

Out of the 2 men running in 2008, for the Presidency, only one of them was NOT born on American soil, and that man was John McCain because he was born in Panama.

US law covers the McCain issue.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Oh and I forgot to mention Russia may not be our number one enemy but they are far from our friends. They are supplying Iran with materials for their nuclear program; they flew a bomber darn close to English (our closest Allie) Airspace. An act that almost sparked an international incident. Never be fooled Russia is not a friend to America, Welcome to 2012 were Russia is a threat.

PL

Russia (USSR) softened their tone during the recent "revolution", however after they discovered new economies with resources, they are turning back to iron curtain policies.

Funny how that works.

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 06:56 PM
US law covers the McCain issue.

I was NOT implying that John McCain wasn't eligible to run for President. I was simply making the point that President Obama was actually born on American soil (Hawaii) while John McCain was not, yet you never hear a birther question that? Gee I wonder why?

Captain Obvious
11-06-2012, 07:01 PM
I was NOT implying that John McCain wasn't eligible to run for President. I was simply making the point that President Obama was actually born on American soil (Hawaii) while John McCain was not, yet you never hear a birther question that? Gee I wonder why?

McCain was born on American soil.

peoshi
11-06-2012, 07:04 PM

Probably because McCain never tried to hide it...while Obama still is.

Kizzume
11-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Probably because McCain never tried to hide it...while Obama still is.

Obama was born on American soil, so there's nothing for him to hide either.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2012, 07:07 PM

Agreed.

Although the Donald is angry with you.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 07:08 PM
It's not an "agreed" or "disagreed" issue. The fact of the matter is that we simply do not know. There's no way to be sure.

I believe he wasn't born here in America, and it's my right to believe that. You have the right to believe what you want, just as much.

One of us is wrong. ;)

Mainecoons
11-06-2012, 07:09 PM

You're probably right although it is rather strange the games he's played with the BC, including the last one that has been OBVIOUSLY altered.

What is he hiding and why?

Kizzume
11-06-2012, 07:12 PM
It's not an "agreed" or "disagreed" issue. The fact of the matter is that we simply do not know. There's no way to be sure.

I believe he wasn't born here in America, and it's my right to believe that. You have the right to believe what you want, just as much.

One of us is wrong. ;)

What was offered is proof enough for people who don't hold strong beliefs in conspiracy theories. For some of those people, there is quite literally nothing that would totally satisfy them--there could be a home movie released of the birth, showing what hospital they were in and conspiracy theorists would claim that the video was edited. There's no end to the madness.

Kizzume
11-06-2012, 07:15 PM
You're probably right although it is rather strange the games he's played with the BC, including the last one that has been OBVIOUSLY altered.

What is he hiding and why?

Never mind. I'm a dufus--I didn't realize what you meant by BC...

I don't think he's "played games" with his birth certificate.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
You'll have to refresh me as to what "BC" is, and this is a 10 page thread so far.

Birth Certificate...

The last one was photoshopped to shit.

Mainecoons
11-06-2012, 07:17 PM
What do you call three years of hiding the document? Take a look at how McCain handled this. That is being up front.

Understand the difference?

peoshi
11-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I don't know where he was born...my question is why is he hiding all of his school and college records?

I understand that is his right but if he is as smart as he and his supporters think he is then what is there to be ashamed of in those records?

Education and experience are two of the deciding questions on any application for a decent job and he should be proud of his education if all we have been told is true.

I don't understand why the whitehouse would hire attorneys to keep something he should be proud of sealed...but then I don't automatically believe everything someone says simply because they have "President" in front of their name either.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
I don't know where he was born...my question is why is he hiding all of his school and college records?

I understand that is his right but if he is as smart as he and his supporters think he is then what is there to be ashamed of in those records?

Education and experience are two of the deciding questions on any application for a decent job and he should be proud of his education if all we have been told is true.

I don't understand why the whitehouse would hire attorneys to keep something he should be proud of sealed...but then I don't automatically believe everything someone says simply because they have "President" in front of their name either.

Irrelevant at this point.

peoshi
11-06-2012, 07:39 PM
Irrelevant at this point.A sitting president hiding his past is never irrelevant unless you just don't give a shit!

Captain Obvious
11-06-2012, 07:40 PM
A sitting president hiding his past is never irrelevant unless you just don't give a shit!

Gave a shit when it was relevant.

It's no longer at this juncture.

peoshi
11-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Gave a shit when it was relevant.

It's no longer at this juncture.

So then you're calling the race for Romney?

How does it go from being relevant to irrelevant? I made no mention of his BC.

Captain Obvious
11-06-2012, 07:54 PM
So then you're calling the race for Romney?

How does it go from being relevant to irrelevant? I made no mention of his BC.

I'm not calling the race for anyone.

Releasing his college transcripts is irrelevant. Either BO is discharged from his POTUS duties or he is reelected to his second and final term.

Pretty simple concept of irrelevance, they mean nothing at this point.

peoshi
11-06-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm not calling the race for anyone.

Releasing his college transcripts is irrelevant. Either BO is discharged from his POTUS duties or he is reelected to his second and final term.

Pretty simple concept of irrelevance, they mean nothing at this point.

So if BO wins does it suddenly become relevant to you again?

Relevance is not based on your personal feelings any more than it is mine.

If you want to answer the question then do so,if you don't that's fine as well but that doesn't mean its "irrelevant"...if it were it would not be an issue, and there would not be a team of lawyers hiding something "irrelevant".

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 08:42 PM
McCain was born on American soil.

John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone. My simple point is that birthers are attacking the one candidate, President Obama, from the 2008 race that was actually born in one of the 50 states.

McCain, having been born in the Panama Canal Zone, if elected would have become the first president who was born outside the current 50 states. That raised a potential legal issue, since the United States Constitution requires the president to be a natural-born citizen of the United States. A bipartisan legal review and a unanimous but non-binding Senate resolution both concluded that he is a natural-born citizen.

patlape
11-06-2012, 09:10 PM

I can not honestly say where I stand on the Hawaii certificate. I do know it raises some concern for me that it took so long to produce a birth certificate. I have mine in a fire proof safe, most people have theirs close at hand. If they don't its a month long (tops) process to get it from the state you were born in. It took a bit longer for Obama to produce his than normal that is enough to raise concerns about the most powerful man in the world if you ask me.

You sound pretty darn UnAmerican calling all of our founding fathers racist. If you don't like the policy this country was founded on you have options. My personal recommendation, if you have that much hate towards America's foundation, would be to get citizenship elsewhere.

patlape
11-06-2012, 09:14 PM
John McCain was born on August 29, 1936, at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone. My simple point is that birthers are attacking the one candidate, President Obama, from the 2008 race that was actually born in one of the 50 states.

McCain, having been born in the Panama Canal Zone, if elected would have become the first president who was born outside the current 50 states. That raised a potential legal issue, since the United States Constitution requires the president to be a natural-born citizen of the United States. A bipartisan legal review and a unanimous but non-binding Senate resolution both concluded that he is a natural-born citizen.
US military installations over seas (outside of a war zone ) are US soil.

patlape
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
So if BO wins does it suddenly become relevant to you again?

Relevance is not based on your personal feelings any more than it is mine.

If you want to answer the question then do so,if you don't that's fine as well but that doesn't mean its "irrelevant"...if it were it would not be an issue, and there would not be a team of lawyers hiding something "irrelevant".

I disagree relevance is all in the eye of the beholder.

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 09:25 PM
US military installations over seas (outside of a war zone ) are US soil.

You simply do NOT understand the point, which means you must be a birther.

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 09:26 PM
I can not honestly say where I stand on the Hawaii certificate. I do know it raises some concern for me that it took so long to produce a birth certificate. I have mine in a fire proof safe, most people have theirs close at hand. If they don't its a month long (tops) process to get it from the state you were born in. It took a bit longer for Obama to produce his than normal that is enough to raise concerns about the most powerful man in the world if you ask me.

You sound pretty darn UnAmerican calling all of our founding fathers racist. If you don't like the policy this country was founded on you have options. My personal recommendation, if you have that much hate towards America's foundation, would be to get citizenship elsewhere.

Birther Alert! Birther Alert! :rollseyes:

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 09:29 PM

Your ignorance is showing.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 09:46 PM

No need to troll, just because you can't understand the man's position.

Kizzume
11-06-2012, 09:51 PM

If you're going to pretend that the founding fathers weren't racist, I just don't know what to say. Maybe it's some sort of blasphemy to some or something, but they WERE racist--MOST people were racist back then. To acknowledge that is not a hatred towards our foundation, it is to be realistic about it.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 09:57 PM
If you're going to pretend that the founding fathers weren't racist, I just don't know what to say. Maybe it's some sort of blasphemy to some or something, but they WERE racist--MOST people were racist back then. To acknowledge that is not a hatred towards our foundation, it is to be realistic about it.

The Founders were creatures of society at that time. They certainly recognized the hypocrisy in their position for the future America and the fact of slavery in America.

JerryAL
11-06-2012, 10:17 PM
No need to troll, just because you can't understand the man's position.

Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of Republicans lying about and insulting our President over his citizenship. Some people have no shame. If you want to call all the government officials in the state of Hawaii liars for confirming that President Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, then you are a birther.

Kizzume
11-06-2012, 10:25 PM
Quite frankly, I am sick and tired of Republicans lying about and insulting our President over his citizenship. Some people have no shame. If you want to call all the government officials in the state of Hawaii liars for confirming that President Barack Obama is a natural-born citizen of the United States, then you are a birther.

I think most of it stems from Obama having a muslim name, as trivial as it is.

Kizzume
11-06-2012, 10:27 PM
The Founders were creatures of society at that time. They certainly recognized the hypocrisy in their position for the future America and the fact of slavery in America.

Yes, exactly what I meant by when I said MOST people were racist back then. They didn't recognize the hypocrisy in their position or they would have excluded slavery from the beginning.