PDA

View Full Version : Reid says he can't work with Romney

Captain Obvious
11-03-2012, 01:41 PM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/nov/2/reid-says-he-cant-work-romney/

Five days before the election, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has ruled out trying to work with Mitt Romney should he win next week.

"Mitt Romney's fantasy that Senate Democrats will work with him to pass his 'severely conservative' agenda is laughable," Mr. Reid said in a statement on Friday, trying to puncture Mr. Romney's closing election argument that he'll be able to deliver on the bipartisanship President Obama promised in 2008 but has struggled to live up to.

Mr. Reid, a Nevada Democrat and a Mormon, like Mr. Romney, has become the Republican presidential nominee's chief critic this campaign, at one point accusing him of failing to pay taxes — a charge that Mr. Romney has refuted.

IGetItAlready
11-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Beautiful.
So after two years of, "I won get over it" McConnell goes public with his desire to make Obama a one term president, the leftist small minds morph that entire situation into a narrative of Senate republicans "vowing to remove Obama from office from day one" and now we have the retaliatory strike from the liberal kids.
Fact is, if Nevada votes for Harry the Kid Reid one more time we're giving the state back to the Mexis. I'm quite sure they've already got a tunnel to allow them access without stepping on US soil to visit.

Captain Obvious
11-03-2012, 02:14 PM
So if Romney wins and Reid resigns, I'd call it a two-fer.

coolwalker
11-06-2012, 06:15 PM
If the GOP takes the senate Reid doesn't have to worry about working with Romney.

patrickt
11-07-2012, 10:20 AM
That lying sack of manure can't work with anyone who cares about America.

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Two more years of Obama may cause the D's to lose the Senate in 2014. In the end, Obama will not be regarded well. He does not have a mandate.

His policies will not bring about a recovery. Look for another ratings downgrade.

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Your party will not win many seats ever again untill you accept facts and stop attacking all people of color

patrickt
11-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Sen. Reid has amended that. He can't work with Republicans so he wants new rules so they can't interfere with the King's wishes.

Peter1469
11-07-2012, 06:41 PM
If we could have both the House and Senate it wouldn't matter much who the president is.

Captain Obvious
11-07-2012, 06:42 PM
If we could have both the House and Senate it wouldn't matter much who the president is.

Agreed, although irrelevant for now.

ELOrocks17
11-08-2012, 12:56 AM
Yeah Ried says alot of things, just put the ultra corrupt corncob up his ass liberal jerkoff on ignore

tinkerbell
11-10-2012, 10:58 AM
I truly believe the truth will come out and by 2014 obama will be up to his neck in trouble. I still believe in the American people and we have a few decent people in Washington. Obama got 10 million fewer votes than last time, I dont believe people in general, even mainstream democrats have much faith in him. The msm can only protect and hide his actions for so long. Watch for 2014, thats all I have to say.

truthmatters
11-10-2012, 11:00 AM
He won the election.

Your team lost the election

you dont get your way becuase you lost the election

Peter1469
11-10-2012, 11:21 AM
He won the election.

Your team lost the election

you dont get your way becuase you lost the election

Right. Just don't blame the coming currency collapse on the GOP. It is all Dem. Enjoy it.