PDA

View Full Version : Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left

garyo
11-03-2012, 02:13 PM
I personally feel that the far left are intolerant to anyone that doesn't share their views and baseless character assassination is their only defense, but this is a good read.
Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left is responsible for high volume of TWEETS announcing desire for or pending action to assassinate Mitt Romney.

There is no other way to look at this.
The big lie that the left, democrats, are those of tolerance has been exposed.
Where is the media on this?

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d975/d494/d747/d224/d96/f3/inter.jpgThose of us who have been warning of the hate emanating from the left have been dismissed and ridiculed. The hate from the left, often disguised as ritchous indignation, has spawned this intense hatred, hatred based in fear of losing entitlements, in ignorance of anything factual, in the acceptance of feel good rhetoric designed to displace reality, hatred fueled by envy and racism. Envy of those who work hard and racism played up by those who would have us believe only whites can be racist.

For those of you who have not been paying attention, this country elected a black president. Amazing feat for such a racist country. Now that black president has used the race card on many more than one occassion. Black leaders are even now using the race card to fire up those who would cause rioting, they encourage the rioting.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981707423

Larry Dickman
11-03-2012, 02:21 PM
If Charlie Manson couldn't start the race war, these pussy little puke faced "preachers" don't stand a chance.:afro:

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 02:42 PM
I personally feel that the far left are intolerant to anyone that doesn't share their views and baseless character assassination is their only defense, but this is a good read.
Dependence and Ignorance Fomented by the Left is responsible for high volume of TWEETS announcing desire for or pending action to assassinate Mitt Romney.

There is no other way to look at this.
The big lie that the left, democrats, are those of tolerance has been exposed.
Where is the media on this?

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d975/d494/d747/d224/d96/f3/inter.jpgThose of us who have been warning of the hate emanating from the left have been dismissed and ridiculed. The hate from the left, often disguised as ritchous indignation, has spawned this intense hatred, hatred based in fear of losing entitlements, in ignorance of anything factual, in the acceptance of feel good rhetoric designed to displace reality, hatred fueled by envy and racism. Envy of those who work hard and racism played up by those who would have us believe only whites can be racist.

For those of you who have not been paying attention, this country elected a black president. Amazing feat for such a racist country. Now that black president has used the race card on many more than one occassion. Black leaders are even now using the race card to fire up those who would cause rioting, they encourage the rioting.
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981707423

There is truth there. I have been witness to this since I began my journalism career in 1969. With a few exceptions, the right tends not to take things personally, although the "survivalist cross burning" right does...if that is really right and not simply insanity.

The left, especially the far left in Canada must, it seems, demonize the individual rather than attack policies.

As an example I was at a recent social even where the subject of the American elections came up. Now, Canadians tend to favor the Democratic party. In this case two or three people raised concerns about some of Obama's policies and instantly, one individual, a Norwegian/American became belligerent and started insulting the intelligence of anyone who would not support Obama. To that point I had not made my views known and called him on the personal attack and asked simply what it was about Romney that he could not support him. Again, he attacked the man's character as opposed to his policies. When he said "Romney is a liar." I replied that so was Obama and more so and listed off a series of instances where he had. The man and his wife became incensed and left in a huff.

The conversation then shifted to Obama's policies as opposed to Canada's and the comparison was made that under Obama the focus had been on Obamacare, while in Canada the focus had been on the economy and the fact we are leading the US in economic growth and have been since 2003.

Even with that, the moderate liberals had excuses why that was so and continued to make personal attacks on Stephen Harper rather than argue that a QE type of program would have been better for Canada.

I suspect it's because there was no argument there..

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 03:04 PM
If Charlie Manson couldn't start the race war, these pussy little puke faced "preachers" don't stand a chance.:afro:

Manson was insane and dealing with a handful of drug addled teenagers with 'Daddy' issues,

Never underestimate the power of the pulpit. When you claim to have "God" on your side a lot of really bad shit can happen...look at the crusades.

Larry Dickman
11-03-2012, 03:30 PM
There is truth there. I have been witness to this since I began my journalism career in 1969. With a few exceptions, the right tends not to take things personally, although the "survivalist cross burning" right does...if that is really right and not simply insanity.

The left, especially the far left in Canada must, it seems, demonize the individual rather than attack policies.

As an example I was at a recent social even where the subject of the American elections came up. Now, Canadians tend to favor the Democratic party. In this case two or three people raised concerns about some of Obama's policies and instantly, one individual, a Norwegian/American became belligerent and started insulting the intelligence of anyone who would not support Obama. To that point I had not made my views known and called him on the personal attack and asked simply what it was about Romney that he could not support him. Again, he attacked the man's character as opposed to his policies. When he said "Romney is a liar." I replied that so was Obama and more so and listed off a series of instances where he had. The man and his wife became incensed and left in a huff.

The conversation then shifted to Obama's policies as opposed to Canada's and the comparison was made that under Obama the focus had been on Obamacare, while in Canada the focus had been on the economy and the fact we are leading the US in economic growth and have been since 2003.

Even with that, the moderate liberals had excuses why that was so and continued to make personal attacks on Stephen Harper rather than argue that a QE type of program would have been better for Canada.

I suspect it's because there was no argument there..

There is an underlying hatred that pervades the liberal mind. It is wrought of envy, the Doppleganger twin of greed, -greed of course the only real sin they have a problem with because they think they can pin it on anyone who doesn't like paying exorbitant taxes. But envy is the trait of the leftist. They sincerely think that at some point "you have enough", and that a nanny state government is there to even the playing field by extorting money in the form of taxes, the failure to comply resulting in prison (unless you work for the nanny).

Their envy breeds hatred, it stews within their fetid souls and becomes their most cherished and closely held virtue (in their eyes). Their politics becomes their religion, with the state taking the place of God. This is clinical, it literally IS who they are. It's not just something they believe in, it is their very existence. Their mother's milk was stained RED with the blood of leftist heroes like Trotsky, Guevera, Marx, etc. The reason they are so deranged in their arguments is because they are clinically deranged. They are MAD (as in loopy), disconnected from rational thoughts, deriving motivations via instinctual emotions, like a child or other lower functioning mammal. So when approached with lucid fact-based retorts, they(like a child) call names, run away, or look for alliances with other children, to form a larger group through which they will try and bully or intimidate.

Liberals are broken people. Look at the big talking liberals in the government or media. Not all, but a massive amount of them are physically repulsive. Michael Moore is a foul disgusting pig. Bill Maher is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen. Henry Waxman looks like Napolean Bonaparte meets Lon Chaney's PHANTOM OF THE OPERA. These people no doubt suffered a high degree of taunting in young life and are looking to pay back by bullying in their own ways as adults. These misfits band together (like the homosexual lobby) and lash out at anyone who does not celebrate their diversity. I understand the wounded child syndrome, but the fact is, not one of us escapes some degree of that. But back to the subject of liberal intolerance and tantrums, when you challenge what they think, they take it as a slap at the very core of WHO THEY ARE which is a tremendous insult in their eyes. I'm not sure where the arrogance within them stems from, except perhaps, it could be that the arrogant ones are truly intelligent, so combined with them thinking WE are serfs, they may have a high enough brain fucntion to know a lot of "stuff", which of course means they're right. But as we know, high brain function does not necessarily correlate to smart thinking, and it certainly has NO correlation to common sense.

On another subject, there is a very high degree of higher brain function liberals to want to control anything they don't like. I have had some past liberal friends who were bright people, who were also more than happy to ban things like smoking, high calorie foods, gas guzzling cars, etc. Liberalism is (As Savage says) a mental disorder. I fully believe that.

Larry Dickman
11-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Manson was insane and dealing with a handful of drug addled teenagers with 'Daddy' issues,

Never underestimate the power of the pulpit. When you claim to have "God" on your side a lot of really bad shit can happen...look at the crusades.

I have told my wife, if I ever decide to go bad, I will start a cult and pilfer the money of gullible people. It's not hard to get people to follow you if you are intelligent and can talk circles around others.

Kizzume
11-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Well, as I say in my signature, I do not accept the idea that being intolerant of intolerance is the same thing as being intolerant of anything else.