PDA

View Full Version : Warning: What Trump's Taxes Would Not Show About His Finances

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 06:51 PM
Most reasonably intelligent people already realize this but for the sake of the forum's low information hacks:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/524569221/what-trumps-taxes-would-not-show-about-his-finances

But the president's returns — due on Tuesday — might ultimately prove less revealing about Trump's finances than many of his critics suppose, says Lee Sheppard, columnist at Tax Analysts' Tax Notes.
"People have an extravagant idea about what might be on these returns," she says. "A tax return is not a financial disclosure document."
The returns can reveal how much Trump makes in a given year, but not how much he is worth, something that has been a topic of much debate.
Among other things, the returns are likely to shed little light on whom his real estate partnerships owe money to or his alleged financial ties to Russia, Sheppard says.

del
04-18-2017, 07:35 PM
so expecting him to do what he said he'd do makes someone a *low information hack*?

i would say excusing him for lying would make someone even more of a *low information hack*?

what say you, mac?

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 07:42 PM
so expecting him to do what he said he'd do makes someone a *low information hack*?

i would say excusing him for lying would make someone even more of a *low information hack*?

what say you, mac?

Not quite, walnut. Strap your helmet up a bit more. I never argued he shouldn't release them. Maybe he's waiting to ping another LW media hack like Maddow.

Read the OP headline, it's pretty much self explanatory.

del
04-18-2017, 07:51 PM
Not quite, walnut. Strap your helmet up a bit more. I never argued he shouldn't release them. Maybe he's waiting to ping another LW media hack like Maddow.

Read the OP headline, it's pretty much self explanatory.

i have no interest in his tax returns beyond the fact that he lied about them, mac.

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 07:53 PM
i have no interest in his tax returns beyond the fact that he lied about them, mac.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYoV0Uh9JPQ

Crepitus
04-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Most reasonably intelligent people already realize this but for the sake of the forum's low information hacks:

http://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/524569221/what-trumps-taxes-would-not-show-about-his-finances

Then why is he hiding them?

resister
04-18-2017, 08:52 PM
Anything from, he has something to hide ...:shocked: Up to being entertained by getting a bunch of panties in a bunch!

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 08:56 PM

The left is fixated on sabotaging his presidency. Why wouldn't he?

Let the left stew in their own contempt, life is too short, there is too much to do. The left will be miserable and vindictive no matter what he does or doesn't do.

Fuck 'em

Crepitus
04-18-2017, 09:10 PM
The left is fixated on sabotaging his presidency. Why wouldn't he?

Let the left stew in their own contempt, life is too short, there is too much to do. The left will be miserable and vindictive no matter what he does or doesn't do.

Fuck 'em

If they're clean he has nothing to hide.

I'm assuming he isn't, and he does.

Wonder if he's got receipts from Russian hookers and dry cleaning?

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 09:44 PM

Like O'bamma's transcripts?

Right...

resister
04-18-2017, 09:49 PM
Like O'bamma's transcripts?

Right...
He was an overseas exchange student;)

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 09:54 PM
He was an overseas exchange student;)

I love how the left wants a full body cavity search with Trump but with O'bama or Rodham, not so much.

Whatever

del
04-18-2017, 10:42 PM
I love how the left wants a full body cavity search with Trump but with O'bama or Rodham, not so much.

Whatever

expecting your orange hero to do what every candidate for president has done for 40 years is hardly a full body cavity search, mac, especially after he said he was going to do it.

tighten up, snowflake.

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 10:45 PM
expecting your orange hero to do what every candidate for president has done for 40 years is hardly a full body cavity search, mac, especially after he said he was going to do it.

tighten up, snowflake.

Go back to the premise of the OP.

Connect the dots.

Feel stupid.

Rachel Maddow might have sympathy for you.

del
04-18-2017, 10:46 PM
Go back to the premise of the OP.

Connect the dots.

Feel stupid.

Rachel Maddow might have sympathy for you.

i don't give a fuck about the premise of the op

carry on, number 7

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 10:50 PM
i don't give a fuck about the premise of the op

carry on, number 7

You play the part to a T.

Eichmann would be proud.

del
04-18-2017, 10:52 PM
You play the part to a T.

Eichmann would be proud.

try harder, mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4

Captain Obvious
04-18-2017, 10:53 PM
try harder, mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtQeb7RHUC4

Like you are now?

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 03:49 AM

since he hasn't released them, how is he lying about his tax returns? Have you already seen them? Then just what is he lying about?
There is no law that requires him to show a damned thing.
and let's talk about liars..
If you like your doctor, insurance policy...............and my all time fav............."I did not have sex with that woman"

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 03:51 AM

for the same reason you wont post your returns in here..................

FindersKeepers
04-19-2017, 04:26 AM

For the same reason you are.

FindersKeepers
04-19-2017, 04:29 AM

It's interesting how so many refuse to learn that small, but relevant, fact.

It tells me that we can separate the business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs from the average worker-only types. They don't KNOW what's in a tax return such as Trump's because they've never FILED one such as Trump's.

Mouth-breathers, all.

NapRover
04-19-2017, 06:06 AM
He'll be audited every year-so we'll never see them. If he's done anything illegal, we'll know about it through the evil IRS. So forgetaboutit.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:33 AM
for the same reason you wont post your returns in here..................

For the same reason you are.

As soon as I'm running for any sort of office I will send you both copies.

Would you care to draw any more false equivalencies?

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 07:40 AM

so, you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is.................how'd I know that...................
so, quote me that law that protects your returns or justifies you not releasing them to us. Or show me the law that requires Trump to release his tax returns. One or the other.....

what are you hiding?

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:47 AM
so, you're not willing to put your money where your mouth is.................how'd I know that...................
so, quote me that law that protects your returns or justifies you not releasing them to us. Or show me the law that requires Trump to release his tax returns. One or the other.....

what are you hiding?

LOL, you consies are all about the double down this morning aren't you.

Listen carefully:

False

Equivalency

A logical fallacy in which two opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not.

Maybe a picture will help

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nufO5E8v054/UK6K3H4GwJI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/FsBnafTt-Cc/s1600/falseequiv.jpg

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 07:59 AM
LOL, you consies are all about the double down this morning aren't you.

Listen carefully:

False

Equivalency

A logical fallacy in which two opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not.

Maybe a picture will help

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nufO5E8v054/UK6K3H4GwJI/AAAAAAAAAFQ/FsBnafTt-Cc/s1600/falseequiv.jpg

yeah, I hear ya...you're not about to release anything to us........b-b-b-brawk

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 08:00 AM
Trump supporters are worse than hardcore Obama supporters. They'll rationalize hypocrisy and deceit so much they actually believe what they're saying.

It's amazing to watch them become exactly what they hated and complained about for 8 years.

del
04-19-2017, 08:01 AM
since he hasn't released them, how is he lying about his tax returns? Have you already seen them? Then just what is he lying about?
There is no law that requires him to show a damned thing.
and let's talk about liars..
If you like your doctor, insurance policy...............and my all time fav............."I did not have sex with that woman"

i'm not fluent in stupid so you may need this translated; he said he'd release them, he didn't, he lied.

i tried to use really small words for you.

del
04-19-2017, 08:03 AM
It's interesting how so many refuse to learn that small, but relevant, fact.

It tells me that we can separate the business owners, investors, and entrepreneurs from the average worker-only types. They don't KNOW what's in a tax return such as Trump's because they've never FILED one such as Trump's.

Mouth-breathers, all.
and yet they're still not stupid enough to vote for a carnival barker like trump

fascinating

Captain Obvious
04-19-2017, 08:04 AM
i'm not fluent in stupid so you may need this translated; he said he'd release them, he didn't, he lied.

i tried to use really small words for you.

It should come easy considering the small meaning from a small mindset.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 08:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-6xqghQRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RfrYtquy-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJDOhAeWAvI

Lies followed by spin by his useful idiots.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 08:06 AM
yeah, I hear ya...you're not about to release anything to us........b-b-b-brawk

I am not running for office.

It's not that hard to understand.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 08:08 AM
I am not running for office.

It's not that hard to understand.
it is not a requirement to show tax returns while running for office. If it is, please post the law.....
You do not have the Right to demand such information from any sitting president.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 08:09 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y-6xqghQRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RfrYtquy-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJDOhAeWAvI

Lies followed by spin by his useful idiots.

if you like your doctor
If you like your insurance policy

ACA will reduce the cost of HC premiums

any you want to add?

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 08:18 AM
if you like your doctor
If you like your insurance policy

ACA will reduce the cost of HC premiums

any you want to add?

You're really using that logic? Obama was wrong about aspects of ACA so it's cool that Trump is lying?

It's amazing to watch the bucket carriers spin...

del
04-19-2017, 08:22 AM
It should come easy considering the small meaning from a small mindset.

that's nice, snookums

spin on

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 08:29 AM
You're really using that logic? Obama was wrong about aspects of ACA so it's cool that Trump is lying?

releasing his tax returns have absolutely no impact on the rest of the nation...............however.......
If you like your doctor, insurance.............do have a direct impact on the nation's economy............. That biggest lie is the one that destroys. Trump's returns will not affect a damned thing. Unless you have something you have absolute knowledge that does relate to the nation's economy........
Go ahead, pull a Maddow on us and spin away

patrickt
04-19-2017, 08:35 AM
Trumps tax returns show nothing worth the effort. But, the leftists have a little tin drum that they'll beat as long as they can. It's rather like Barack Obama taking three years to find his birth certificate but without the paid demonstrations.

birddog
04-19-2017, 08:44 AM
The dims want Trump's tax returns so they can nitpick and lie about the details to attempt to obstruct Trump's presidency. However, they were not so concerned about Hillary's emails. Dimocrats are total hypocrites!

resister
04-19-2017, 08:46 AM

Its amazing to watch the apologist minimize! good times!

Chris
04-19-2017, 08:47 AM
General warning the trolling and insulting is getting out of hand.

FindersKeepers
04-19-2017, 09:14 AM

Promises, promises. On a national level, perhaps involvement in politics would create curiosity for wanting to see returns, but here on this forum, your posts have made me interested in seeing your returns. I don't care whether you go into politics.

The fact is that you refuse to release your returns so the only thing we can think of is that you're hiding them for some reason. I'm concerned that you might have dealings with Russia and those would be exposed on your returns. Your continued refusal is highly suspect.

Post them today. One page per post. And, in high definition so we can see if you've whited-out anything that might indicate you are involved with the Russians.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 11:04 AM
Promises, promises. On a national level, perhaps involvement in politics would create curiosity for wanting to see returns, but here on this forum, your posts have made me interested in seeing your returns. I don't care whether you go into politics.

The fact is that you refuse to release your returns so the only thing we can think of is that you're hiding them for some reason. I'm concerned that you might have dealings with Russia and those would be exposed on your returns. Your continued refusal is highly suspect.

Post them today. One page per post. And, in high definition so we can see if you've whited-out anything that might indicate you are involved with the Russians.

Crepitus is too dishonest to show us. Regardless, his stance is that it is none of our business, and he'd be right. Just as right as Trump's return is none of Crepitus' business

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 01:39 PM
Tax returns or college transcripts will never unseat the POTUS. I don't see why there's obsession with them. Every anti-Trumper is still going to carry-on with their hate anyway.

Hal Jordan
04-19-2017, 01:56 PM

If he does, that won't show on tax returns.

Bo-4
04-19-2017, 02:02 PM
Hack apologist thread - lawls ^

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 04:49 PM
The leftists in this thread must not have done their own tax returns because you have a ton of line items showing numeric totals only and a spot to sign your name. Period. You'll never see a line item asking, "place the name and country of origin of a slush fund donor here".

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:15 PM
it is not a requirement to show tax returns while running for office. If it is, please post the law.....
You do not have the Right to demand such information from any sitting president.

Sure I do. If Obama had withheld his returns you would have had a fit. Hell we'd probably still be cleaning the place up.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 06:25 PM

Lol, you really can't see the difference here?

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 06:39 PM
Sure I do. If Obama had withheld his returns you would have had a fit. Hell we'd probably still be cleaning the place up.

there is no law that supports your claim or demand.............I didn't care about Obama's tax return, or either Bush's............and I don't rightly recall if the Clintons returns were any of my business.....but it didn't matter. I never asked for or read any of their returns. Not important. The way I see it, it doesn't matter...............if the IRS hasn't found anything, and there's been hundreds of IRS drones going over his records, your not going to find anything going on. If there had been, it sure would have been used by now.

stjames1_53
04-19-2017, 06:40 PM

no, it's you just being contrary.......it is your nature, after all

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:41 PM
If he does, that won't show on tax returns.

Itemized deductions mang!

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:49 PM
there is no law that supports your claim or demand.............I didn't care about Obama's tax return, or either Bush's............and I don't rightly recall if the Clintons returns were any of my business.....but it didn't matter. I never asked for or read any of their returns. Not important. The way I see it, it doesn't matter...............if the IRS hasn't found anything, and there's been hundreds of IRS drones going over his records, your not going to find anything going on. If there had been, it sure would have been used by now.

I do not believe you.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 07:50 PM
no, it's you just being contrary.......it is your nature, after all

You can't either?

Hal Jordan
04-19-2017, 07:53 PM
You do realize that I do this for a living, right? The things you're looking for would not be on the tax returns.

Coming to you from the depths of inner space

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 08:31 PM
You do realize that I do this for a living, right? The things you're looking for would not be on the tax returns.

Joke, that's why "mang".

Safety
04-19-2017, 10:49 PM

Truly astonishing, isn't it? The past eight years have been nothing but "why won't Obama release his birth certificate, what is he hiding", now "Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns, he has nothing to hide".

resister
04-19-2017, 10:53 PM
Truly astonishing, isn't it? The past eight years have been nothing but "why won't Obama release his birth certificate, what is he hiding", now "Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns, he has nothing to hide".

'murica.17925lol

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 10:55 PM

'murica.

What other than plus or minus you might be looking for? There is no Russia was here entry on tax forms.

Safety
04-19-2017, 10:57 PM
What other than plus or minus you might be looking for? There is no Russia was here entry on tax forms.

He could post it in .pdf form, that way the layers could be analyzed.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 10:58 PM

Then why not release them like he said he would?

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:02 PM
He could post it in .pdf form, that way the layers could be analyzed.

His tax advisers are better than that. The only thing I can think in discovery might be that he is more leveraged in debt. Which means he is more or actually less rich than he portends. That has zero effect on his governess as POTUS IMO.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Then why not release them like he said he would?

Why would he bother? Haters are hating, why give them more ammo?

Bigger fish to fry.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 11:03 PM
Why would he bother? Haters are hating, why give them more ammo?

Bigger fish to fry.
Because he said he would?

Hal Jordan
04-19-2017, 11:05 PM
Again, #Birth Certificategate was stupid too. Tax Returngate is stupid for similar, yet different reasons. The different part is that you won't find what you would really want to on the tax returns, unless he had some really stupid accountants. "How should we classify this?" "I don't give a fuck. How about Russian bribe?"

Captain Obvious
04-19-2017, 11:06 PM

Maybe that was before the left massively shit themselves.

I know if I were in his shoes I'd be like "fuck you, assholes".

Hal Jordan
04-19-2017, 11:07 PM

I say he should because he said he would, but the fact is that it wouldn't really reveal much of anything except for earnings and how his expenses were classified.

Hal Jordan
04-19-2017, 11:08 PM

Honestly, I don't want that to be the attitude of any President.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:08 PM

Many POTUS have not released things after consulting with their legal consul in The USA. Presumed innocent being a large part of our rights.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 11:09 PM

So you don't have to honour your word because people are critical of you?

Had Obama done this, the right would be calling for his impeachment and execution. You know that's true but I doubt you'd admit it.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 11:11 PM
Many POTUS have not released things after consulting with their legal consul in The USA. Presumed innocent being a large part of our rights.

Tell that to birther Trump.

For me me it's not even the returns at this point, it's the glaring and overt hypocrisy and spin.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:12 PM

Had Obama done this, the right would be calling for his impeachment and execution. You know that's true but I doubt you'd admit it.

Obama refused to release a few things. As is his his right.

Captain Obvious
04-19-2017, 11:12 PM

If it were "critical" I would agree, but it's badgering, sabotaging, harassing.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Tell that to birther Trump.

For me me it's not even the returns at this point, it's the glaring and overt hypocrisy and spin.

The reality is that Trump is the POTUS. Cant we work together as a human race or are you guys stuck in the mud?

Safety
04-19-2017, 11:17 PM
Again, #Birth Certificategate was stupid too. Tax Returngate is stupid for similar, yet different reasons. The different part is that you won't find what you would really want to on the tax returns, unless he had some really stupid accountants. "How should we classify this?" "I don't give a fuck. How about Russian bribe?"

Maybe so, but at the same time if people think he should release his returns like he promised to, and like the precedence has been set by previous presidents, what right does anyone have to say they are stupid?

Safety
04-19-2017, 11:19 PM
His tax advisers are better than that. The only thing I can think in discovery might be that he is more leveraged in debt. Which means he is more or actually less rich than he portends. That has zero effect on his governess as POTUS IMO.

To you, but as my president also, I would like to see if this was another case in where lied through his teeth. There was no problem in calling Obama a liar for many things, so I don't think Trump should be shielded...do you?

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 11:19 PM
The reality is that Trump is the POTUS. Cant we work together as a human race or are you guys stuck in the mud?

I guess you've forgotten the last 8 years.

i know you can't see it, but it's amazing to watch some on the right exude hypocrisy and essentially defend things they were so outraged about under Obama. Trump ironically being one of the loudest critics.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:24 PM
To you, but as my president also, I would like to see if this was another case in where lied through his teeth. There was no problem in calling Obama a liar for many things, so I don't think Trump should be shielded...do you?

lied as in I am rich? Many business people are rich and broke on paper.

Hal Jordan
04-19-2017, 11:28 PM
Maybe so, but at the same time if people think he should release his returns like he promised to, and like the precedence has been set by previous presidents, what right does anyone have to say they are stupid?

I'm not saying anyone is stupid, just for clarity's sake. I agree that he should release them as promised. I'm saying that the appearance is that some expect that certain details could be revealed by them that are simply not possible to be revealed by tax returns. Maybe ignorance is a better term for the seeming expectations.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 11:31 PM

And they keep asking to see mine, as if there is some equivalency there.

Lol.

Safety
04-19-2017, 11:33 PM
lied as in I am rich? Many business people are rich and broke on paper.

The only thing about trusting a liar is, you can't trust them.

Safety
04-19-2017, 11:34 PM

Lol.

Straw grabbing. I can't really believe they went there. It shows weakness and desperation.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:34 PM

Lol.

We dont need to see Crepitus returns showing unemployment pay outs. :tongue:

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 11:36 PM
Straw grabbing. I can't really believe they went there. It shows weakness and desperation.

I'm surprised they haven't asked for yours yet.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 11:37 PM
We dont need to see Crepitus returns showing unemployment pay outs. :tongue:

Unlike most of you walmart greeter conservative types I am an employer.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:41 PM
Unlike most of you walmart greeter conservative types I am an employer.

Yet you shill for Democratic policy? How is your employee health insurance premiums working out for your billing monthly?

Safety
04-19-2017, 11:42 PM
I'm surprised they haven't asked for yours yet.

If they saw mine, I would never be called a liberal here again.

Crepitus
04-19-2017, 11:45 PM
Yet you shill for Democratic policy? How is your employee health insurance premiums working out for your billing monthly?

They actually went down for a while, going up the last couple of years but not at the same pace they were pre aca. Btw, I'm under the limit. With the small number of people I employ I don't actually have to offer insurance. But I do.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:47 PM
If they saw mine, I would never be called a liberal here again.

Example of 2016 financials compared to 2016?... anonymous of course.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 11:50 PM

Some people value other people and doing the right thing over money.

I'm an employer as well and there are costs associated that I am willing to pay and not cry about it.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:50 PM
They actually went down for a while, going up the last couple of years but not at the same pace they were pre aca. Btw, I'm under the limit. With the small number of people I employ I don't actually have to offer insurance. But I do.

You provide insurance that you legally dont have to... I smell a lie. You are too inept in running a business or are running a charity.

Common Sense
04-19-2017, 11:52 PM
You provide insurance that you legally dont have to... I smell a lie. You are too inept in running a business or are running a charity.

Or he's just not an asshole and understands that benefits are a great way to attract great employees and retain them.

jimmyz
04-19-2017, 11:56 PM
Or he's just not an asshole and understands that benefits are a great way to attract great employees and retain them.
Maybe in the Socialist Canada where insurance is NOT the responsibility of YOU the employer. Care to be MORE dishonest again?

Common Sense
04-20-2017, 12:00 AM
Maybe in the Socialist Canada where insurance is NOT the responsibility of YOU the employer. Care to be MORE dishonest again?

I wasn't talking about myself. You also have no idea as to what you are talking about.

Safety
04-20-2017, 12:01 AM
Example of 2016 financials compared to 2016?... anonymous of course.

Sure, stand by.

jimmyz
04-20-2017, 12:02 AM
I wasn't talking about myself. You also have no idea as to what you are talking about.

Heart transplant list available to Canadians... sign up here. Or you might die.

Common Sense
04-20-2017, 12:02 AM
Heart transplant list available to Canadians... sign up here. Or you might die.
Lol...

jimmyz
04-20-2017, 12:03 AM
Sure, stand by.

You are dismissed. Mac said so.

jimmyz
04-20-2017, 12:04 AM
Sure, stand by.

Yeah. You got me on that type-o... What is the blind squirrel meme again?

Safety
04-20-2017, 12:04 AM
You are dismissed. Mac said so.

Mac'itis seems to be an epidemic, you better hope ACA covers it.

jimmyz
04-20-2017, 12:05 AM
Mac'itis seems to be an epidemic, you better hope ACA covers it.

Luckily I have employer group.

Hal Jordan
04-20-2017, 01:10 AM
17925lol
Threadbanned for trolling after warning

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 02:35 AM

Lol, like your opinion matters.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 02:37 AM

You don't have any idea what you are talking about do you.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 03:28 AM

no one gets to see that...you get the top page and the page he signs. That is all they'll release. If they release it, it has to be by subpoena to the Congressional investigation entity. There also needs to be substantial evidence to get that. No one is allowed to peruse the records merely for a fishing expedition. If you ever get audited, you would know that they IRS cannot release your records to the general public, just because. Even if they are investigating you

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 03:45 AM
I do not believe you.

then produce that law........... If there were such a law, you would have already seen his returns

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 03:46 AM
Some people value other people and doing the right thing over money.

I'm an employer as well and there are costs associated that I am willing to pay and not cry about it.

that's between you and Canada, not the US

FindersKeepers
04-20-2017, 03:59 AM

You missed the deadline.

I'm so disappointed.

I was hoping you weren't colluding with the Russians.

FindersKeepers
04-20-2017, 04:01 AM

Oh for crissake!

Learn a bit about taxes.

Seriously.

Peter1469
04-20-2017, 04:16 AM
This is amazing. The "news" claims that Trump's individual tax returns will show something. The hard left stops thinking and parrots this on command.

Is it safe to say the hard left does not do their own taxes? Is that why they fall for this stuff?

birddog
04-20-2017, 04:42 AM
When the hard left demands a REAL original hospital generated BC by Obama, not the one he provided, then perhaps I will join the clamor to see Trump's returns.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 05:27 AM

sure ya do..................

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:16 AM
then produce that law........... If there were such a law, you would have already seen his returns

That isn't what I don't believe.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:21 AM
You missed the deadline.

I'm so disappointed.

I was hoping you weren't colluding with the Russians.

You are being deliberately obtuse. Why do you cover for a misogynistic bully who would walk right over you without even noticing?

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:22 AM
Oh for crissake!

Learn a bit about taxes.

Seriously.

I forgot conservatives have no sense of humor.

My bad.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:27 AM
sure ya do..................

As previously stated, your opinion is meaningless.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 07:30 AM
As previously stated, your opinion is meaningless.

and you wonder why you guys lost the election............

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:32 AM
and you wonder why you guys lost the election............

Various reasons, none of which have anything to do with letting people who are trying to insult you get under your skin.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 07:59 AM
Various reasons, none of which have anything to do with letting people who are trying to insult you get under your skin.

Then Trump qualifies.......thanks, he's gotten under YOUR skin.....................hahahahahahahahahah

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Then Trump qualifies.......thanks, he's gotten under YOUR skin.....................hahahahahahahahahah

Treasonous liars piss me off. Sorry, just the way I am.

FindersKeepers
04-20-2017, 09:52 AM
You are being deliberately obtuse. Why do you cover for a misogynistic bully who would walk right over you without even noticing?

On the contrary -- I don't think of you as a bully or mysogynistic. You make a lot of unrealistic demands (like the Trump-tax thing and then create conspiracies around them), but you don't seem like a bully.

Am I missing something?

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 10:14 AM
Treasonous liars piss me off. Sorry, just the way I am.

What treason?

Peter1469
04-20-2017, 10:15 AM
What treason?
Unhinged.

stjames1_53
04-20-2017, 10:18 AM
Unhinged.

just like the tax filing thing................he doesn't know what he's talking about

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 06:46 PM
On the contrary -- I don't think of you as a bully or mysogynistic. You make a lot of unrealistic demands (like the Trump-tax thing and then create conspiracies around them), but you don't seem like a bully.

Am I missing something?

Lol, just what are you covering me from?

You are still being deliberately obtuse.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:02 PM
What treason?

Peter1469
04-20-2017, 07:02 PM
Unhinged.

Crepitus
04-20-2017, 07:03 PM
What treason?

It's hilarious that you didn't mention the "liar" part.

FindersKeepers
04-21-2017, 04:17 AM
Lol, just what are you covering me from?

You are still being deliberately obtuse.

You do realize "deliberately obtuse" is an oxymoron, right?

stjames1_53
04-21-2017, 04:56 AM

Putin was on the ballot? Can you prove this? what state, voting booth ?

stjames1_53
04-21-2017, 04:59 AM

liberal pseudo-intellect working past expiration date

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 07:38 AM

Actually no, it isn't. An oxymoron is the juxtaposition of two words with opposite or very nearly opposite meanings like "jumbo shrimp". Jumbo usually associated with large and shrimp with small.

Deliberately obtuse is a phrase meaning you are acting stupid on purpose. Like the way you are pretending not to understand the difference between demanding to see my tax returns and the American public wanting to see tRump's.

FindersKeepers
04-21-2017, 07:42 AM
Actually no, it isn't. An oxymoron is the juxtaposition of two words with opposite or very nearly opposite meanings like "jumbo shrimp". Jumbo usually associated with large and shrimp with small.

Deliberately obtuse is a phrase meaning you are acting stupid on purpose. Like the way you are pretending not to understand the difference between demanding to see my tax returns and the American public wanting to see tRump's.

Just because it's an oxymoron does not mean it's not an acceptable phrase. I'm just telling you what it is.

But, here's the deal -- if you think I'm acting stupid, you can be very sure it's an act.

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 07:45 AM
Putin was on the ballot? Can you prove this? what state, voting booth ?

https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7abCJnPhzwYzbvDW/giphy.gif

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 07:46 AM
liberal pseudo-intellect working past expiration date

Please see the definition of oxymoron above.

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 07:47 AM
Just because it's an oxymoron does not mean it's not an acceptable phrase. I'm just telling you what it is.

But, here's the deal -- if you think I'm acting stupid, you can be very sure it's an act.

Please explain how that particular phrase is an oxymoron.

stjames1_53
04-21-2017, 10:21 AM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/3o7abCJnPhzwYzbvDW/giphy.gif

ahhhhhh, the typical liberal pseudo intellectual response I've come to realize that it is all you're capable of.............more cartoons which totally lacks any measure of sense

stjames1_53
04-21-2017, 10:21 AM
Please see the definition of oxymoron above.

BTW, ever find that law that requires anyone to reveal their tax filings?

birddog
04-21-2017, 12:49 PM
Perhaps an oxymoron is liberals who breathe too much oxygen? :laugh:

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 05:28 PM
ahhhhhh, the typical liberal pseudo intellectual response I've come to realize that it is all you're capable of.............more cartoons which totally lacks any measure of sense

You don't recognize a facepalm when you see one? Or is it just that you don't understand it's significance?

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 05:29 PM
BTW, ever find that law that requires anyone to reveal their tax filings?

While I appreciate the effort, this does not show you understand what an oxymoron is.

stjames1_53
04-21-2017, 07:31 PM
While I appreciate the effort, this does not show you understand what an oxymoron is.

What does that have to do with the OP
What Trump's Taxes Would Not Show About His Finances
that is the OP, so we get back to that thing: BTW, ever find that law that requires anyone to reveal their tax filings?
still running scared or are you going to answer the question...I detect another dodge...............

Crepitus
04-21-2017, 09:22 PM
What does that have to do with the OP
What Trump's Taxes Would Not Show About His Finances
that is the OP, so we get back to that thing: BTW, ever find that law that requires anyone to reveal their tax filings?
still running scared or are you going to answer the question...I detect another dodge...............

Don't need a law to ask.

stjames1_53
04-22-2017, 06:25 AM
Don't need a law to ask.
it is one thing to ask, it is another to demand. You don't have the right to demand someone's private information about their taxes.
Don't be obtuse.............just be satisfied we're helping you through this, voluntarily

Crepitus
04-22-2017, 06:55 AM
it is one thing to ask, it is another to demand. You don't have the right to demand someone's private information about their taxes.
Don't be obtuse.............just be satisfied we're helping you through this, voluntarily

LOL, it's almost cute how they things I say to you eventually get copied and repeated back to me!

Someone here is demanding to see my returns BTW.

Anyway, only a matter of time until they are subpoenaed.

Docthehun
04-22-2017, 08:37 AM
I put his tax returns way down the list of my Presidential concerns.

stjames1_53
04-22-2017, 08:53 AM
LOL, it's almost cute how they things I say to you eventually get copied and repeated back to me!

Someone here is demanding to see my returns BTW.

Anyway, only a matter of time until they are subpoenaed.

it wont matter. You still wont get to see them. even if.......why should he be investigated? Don't you think that the IRS would have nailed him after all this time? I'd be willing to bet they've crawled into every orifice he has and they still haven't found a damned thing.

Crepitus
04-22-2017, 04:48 PM
it wont matter. You still wont get to see them. even if.......why should he be investigated? Don't you think that the IRS would have nailed him after all this time? I'd be willing to bet they've crawled into every orifice he has and they still haven't found a damned thing.

The IRS isn't looking for the same thing.

Peter1469
04-22-2017, 04:57 PM

The IRS has all of his taxes.

stjames1_53
04-23-2017, 05:11 AM

bullsh!t...............they look at everything.........been there, done that

Crepitus
04-23-2017, 08:10 AM
bullsh!t...............they look at everything.........been there, done that

The IRS is looking for violations of tax law.

Peter1469
04-23-2017, 02:02 PM
The IRS is looking for violations of tax law.

They have had all of his returns to review for criminal violations. And they have their own prosecutors. They don't need to go to the Justice Department.

Crepitus
04-23-2017, 02:11 PM
They have had all of his returns to review for criminal violations. And they have their own prosecutors. They don't need to go to the Justice Department.

But they aren't looking for receipts from Russian hookers or drycleaners.

hanger4
04-23-2017, 02:13 PM

Wouldn't they look at all receipts ??

Crepitus
04-23-2017, 02:16 PM
Wouldn't they look at all receipts ??
Humor. Pretty sure tRump didn't drop off the shoebox full or receipts like some folks do.

Peter1469
04-23-2017, 02:31 PM

They have all of his tax returns, personal and corporate.

I think the hooker claim has died off. However, I would not expect that anyone would try to write such an expense off. At least not a complete moron.

Crepitus
04-23-2017, 04:18 PM

I think the hooker claim has died off. However, I would not expect that anyone would try to write such an expense off. At least not a complete moron.

Humor. Pretty sure tRump didn't drop off the shoebox full or receipts like some folks do.

stjames1_53
04-23-2017, 05:24 PM
nothing more shameful than quoting yourself for affect

stjames1_53
04-23-2017, 05:24 PM
either way, you're not going to see them...................too bad for you.

Crepitus
04-23-2017, 05:33 PM
either way, you're not going to see them...................too bad for you.

The subpoena will come. Give it time.

stjames1_53
04-24-2017, 01:41 AM
The subpoena will come. Give it time.
even if, by some long shot, they do call for his records, that doesn't mean they'll be released to the likes of you.......you'll never get to see what's in there. I'm so glad this is a thorn in your side.............sucks to be you

Bethere
04-24-2017, 02:03 AM

When Jerry Springer was on Cincinnati city council he paid a hooker with a personal check. And obviously, since we are talking about it years later, that wasn't a real good idea.

Bethere
04-24-2017, 02:12 AM
even if, by some long shot, they do call for his records, that doesn't mean they'll be released to the likes of you.......you'll never get to see what's in there. I'm so glad this is a thorn in your side.............sucks to be you

I am just guessing, but I bet it is great to be Crepitus.

Peter1469
04-24-2017, 04:25 AM
When Jerry Springer was on Cincinnati city council he paid a hooker with a personal check. And obviously, since we are talking about it years later, that wasn't a real good idea.

Did he try to write the cost off as a business expense or some other deduction such as charity?

stjames1_53
04-24-2017, 05:49 AM
really............how droll

I am just guessing, but I bet it is great to be Crepitus.

decedent
04-25-2017, 02:51 PM
Trump is spending millions of public money to promote his businesses and trumplings are saying the public has no right to see his taxes.

Safety
04-25-2017, 02:55 PM

When all else fails, you can just reminisce on pining to see that birth certificate...

stjames1_53
04-25-2017, 02:57 PM
When all else fails, you can just reminisce on pining to see that birth certificate...

never asked to see it. find the post where I did

stjames1_53
04-25-2017, 03:00 PM
Trump is spending millions of public money to promote his businesses and trumplings are saying the public has no right to see his taxes.

well, you know that Trump donated his first quarter paycheck to the Forestry Department. Did your boy do anything like that, or did he put it in his pocket

stjames1_53
04-25-2017, 03:01 PM

no. The law says he's under no obligation. You do believe law?

decedent
04-25-2017, 05:19 PM
no. The law says he's under no obligation.

Correct. But the law doesn't prevent him from being transparent or accountable.

You do believe law?

Yes?

well, you know that Trump donated his first quarter paycheck to the Forestry Department. Did your boy do anything like that, or did he put it in his pocket

What's that? $100K? LOL. Trump's visits to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million (source (http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/)).

stjames1_53
04-25-2017, 05:58 PM

Yes?

What's that? $100K? LOL. Trump's visits to his private club in Florida has cost over an estimated $20 million (source (http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/10/politics/donald-trump-obama-travel-costs/)).
red herring

decedent
04-25-2017, 11:47 PM
red herring

You think $100K quarterly is going to pay down Trump's $5-million-a-week promotional tours to his resorts?

DGUtley
04-26-2017, 02:21 AM

Did you have any problem with Dear Leader's and Michelle's travel costs? I suspect not. So, why the problem now? Because Trump's are more? That's an issue of degree not content, right? Did you criticize Dear Leader for his doubling of the deficit or are your complaints partisan? After all, spending is spending. Me? I complain about all deficit spending regardless of party.

Bethere
04-26-2017, 03:09 AM
Did you have any problem with Dear Leader's and Michelle's travel costs? I suspect not. So, why the problem now? Because Trump's are more? That's an issue of degree not content, right? Did you criticize Dear Leader for his doubling of the deficit or are your complaints partisan? After all, spending is spending. Me? I complain about all deficit spending regardless of party.

You have always complained about spending. I can attest.

stjames1_53
04-26-2017, 03:41 AM

Yes?

by 2011 Obama had spent 1.4 billion dollars on vacations. So much for identifying with the poor.........

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-08-20/opinion/mc-obama-royal-family-baker-20130820_1_president-obama-vacation-travel-expenses

decedent
04-26-2017, 09:09 PM
Did you have any problem with Dear Leader's and Michelle's travel costs? I suspect not. So, why the problem now?

I don't care about costs for necessary travel and the odd vacation.

If Trump's going to visit and promote Trump-branded properties on the public's dime, the public has a right to see his taxes.

by 2011 Obama had spent 1.4 billion dollars on vacations. So much for identifying with the poor.........

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-08-20/opinion/mc-obama-royal-family-baker-20130820_1_president-obama-vacation-travel-expenses

So? I'm talking about a President profiting off their position.

stjames1_53
04-27-2017, 05:06 AM
I don't care about costs for necessary travel and the odd vacation.

If Trump's going to visit and promote Trump-branded properties on the public's dime, the public has a right to see his taxes.

So? I'm talking about a President profiting off their position.

that still does not provide for a basis to see his tax returns. If he's doing some bad stuff, allow the IRS to expose it. You'll never get to see them if he doesn't want you to see them. If a special commission is formed, only they will see his returns, not the likes of you

Tahuyaman
04-27-2017, 12:13 PM
Every time I hear about Trumps taxes, I think about Rachel Maddow's embarrassing bombshell story.