PDA

View Full Version : Is Barack Obama a Compulsive Liar?

garyo
11-03-2012, 03:08 PM
Barack Obama has lied about the terrorist attack on the American Consulate in Libya for over 15 days, even going so far as to overtly imply that this attack was prompted by an obscure internet movie trailer in his speech at the United Nations two weeks after it was confirmed (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/26/u-s-officials-knew-libya-attacks-were-work-of-al-qaeda-affiliates.html) the White House knew it was an Al Qaeda sponsored attack. Additionally, during the current campaign the lies and obfuscations about Mitt Romney and the Republicans have been so fast and furious that it is nearly impossible to keep up with them.
The administration's reaction to what went on in Libya is not a surprise, as reliance on prevarications and the attendant dishonesty is part and parcel of Obama's normal behavior. There rarely has been a speech or an off the cuff comment since he entered the national stage that does not contain some deliberate or insinuated falsehood. This tendency is exemplified in his recent interview with Univision wherein Obama lied about why he never introduced immigration reform and when the ill-fated Fast and Furious program was raised, he began blaming (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/obamas_lie_about_immigration_reform.html%29%20%28h ttp:/www.dailycaller.com/2012/09/22/obama-fudges-truth-on-fast-and-furious-in-univision-interview/) the Republicans and George Bush respectively.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/is_barack_obama_a_compulsive_liar.html#ixzz2BByVsU Y2

Larry Dickman
11-03-2012, 03:47 PM
Is shit brown?

Carygrant
11-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Silly Boy .

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Finally Cary, we agree on something.
Barack Obama is a silly boy.

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Nothing tops the day like a classless fucking limey. lol

Carygrant
11-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Finally Cary, we agree on something.
Barack Obama is a silly boy.

Is it kids play time over there ?
Out in the yard in your fancy dress . Bit like your army boys --- know how to dress up , but have no idea how to deliver the goods .

IGetItAlready
11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Of course Obama's a compulsive liar. He's a democrat, or at least he plays one on tv, and a prerequisite of being a democrat today is tolerance for using any means to reach a given end. This started with his calling Bush "unpatriotic" for his additions to our debt while having no plan for keeping himself from doubling that addition in half the time.

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:10 PM
You always refer to kids, what's the matter did your mummy keep you under her skirt because the other kids beat you up?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
You always refer to kids, what's the matter did your mummy keep you under her skirt because the other kids beat you up?

He hates kids because he's a grouchy old cockney moron who gets teased by all the neighborhood children.

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I think he's just a impotent limey loser that couldn't get laid in a whorehouse.

Carygrant
11-03-2012, 04:28 PM
We just love this soap opera over here .
There are so many who want to break protocol and out you kids .
I keep telling them that there is no pathos without the clowns .
So what exactly will you do with Misfit on Wednesday when you start blaming him for your poor judgement ?

Chris
11-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Getting back to the topic, he's a politician--do his lips move? Politics is all about truthiness.

garyo
11-03-2012, 04:33 PM
You are definitely a product of poor parenting, were your parents ignorant or is it something you developed on your own, and that fixation you have with "kids" is starting to be a little disturbing, by looking at that fucking mug you posted you have issues.

Chris
11-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Getting back to the topic, he's a politician--do his lips move? Politics is all about truthiness.

Harrumph.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 04:36 PM
We just love this soap opera over here .
There are so many who want to break protocol and out you kids .
I keep telling them that there is no pathos without the clowns .
So what exactly will you do with Misfit on Wednesday when you start blaming him for your poor judgement ?

Out us? What does this mean? Sounds like a threat.

Carygrant
11-03-2012, 04:41 PM
You are definitely a product of poor parenting, were your parents ignorant or is it something you developed on your own, and that fixation you have with "kids" is starting to be a little disturbing, by looking at that fucking mug you posted you have issues.

Is it wise to talk openly about Chris - your Mod -- in that way ?
You do seem somewhat more hyper and metaphorically "wide eyed " than usual . You naughty little boy .

Larry Dickman
11-03-2012, 04:43 PM
Fellas, it's almost midnight in the land of bad teeth and butter. I suspect Cary has a snoot full.

Chris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN99jshaQbY

GrassrootsConservative
Fellas, it's almost midnight in the land of bad teeth and butter. I suspect Cary has a snoot full.

:biglaugh:

garyo
11-03-2012, 05:07 PM
cary I suspect has a lot more going on than bad teeth and butter, he is probably married to his sister, that's quite common over there.

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Hey guys, what about the topic?

I think Obama is so used to lying he doesn't even give it a thought.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 05:41 PM
Hey guys, what about the topic?

I think Obama is so used to lying he doesn't even give it a thought.

We were discussing the topic til some pompous crumpets-and-tea eating cockney nitwit came in here and tried to troll.

I even tried to spin it around like he was talking about El Communisto Presidente but he kept on about some bullshit no one even cares about.

Why do we even allow that Limey fuck to post here?

Chris
11-03-2012, 06:23 PM
Instead of reacting, which is all he wants, why not ignore him and go on with topic?

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 06:24 PM
Ignore him, GRC.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Done. Good advice.

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 07:22 PM
Of course Obama's a compulsive liar. He's a democrat, or at least he plays one on tv, and a prerequisite of being a democrat today is tolerance for using any means to reach a given end. This started with his calling Bush "unpatriotic" for his additions to our debt while having no plan for keeping himself from doubling that addition in half the time.

I have to disagree.

I know people who have OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder. And what Obama does is not compulsive, but rather simply dishonest.

Compulsives cannot help themselves. Obama is a sociopathic liar...he does it for himself

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 07:28 PM
I have to disagree.

I know people who have OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder. And what Obama does is not compulsive, but rather simply dishonest.

Compulsives cannot help themselves. Obama is a sociopathic liar...he does it for himself

He's done it so habitually. Is it not possible that through the act of lying so much he has turned himself into a kind of compulsive liar?

JohnAdams
11-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Barack Obama has lied about the terrorist attack on the American Consulate in Libya for over 15 days, even going so far as to overtly imply that this attack was prompted by an obscure internet movie trailer in his speech at the United Nations two weeks after it was confirmed (http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/09/26/u-s-officials-knew-libya-attacks-were-work-of-al-qaeda-affiliates.html) the White House knew it was an Al Qaeda sponsored attack. Additionally, during the current campaign the lies and obfuscations about Mitt Romney and the Republicans have been so fast and furious that it is nearly impossible to keep up with them.
The administration's reaction to what went on in Libya is not a surprise, as reliance on prevarications and the attendant dishonesty is part and parcel of Obama's normal behavior. There rarely has been a speech or an off the cuff comment since he entered the national stage that does not contain some deliberate or insinuated falsehood. This tendency is exemplified in his recent interview with Univision wherein Obama lied about why he never introduced immigration reform and when the ill-fated Fast and Furious program was raised, he began blaming (http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/obamas_lie_about_immigration_reform.html) (http:/www.dailycaller.com/2012/09/22/obama-fudges-truth-on-fast-and-furious-in-univision-interview/) the Republicans and George Bush respectively.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/10/is_barack_obama_a_compulsive_liar.html#ixzz2BByVsU Y2

Um yes, do we really need that one answered at this point? I mean not to knock the op and the poster who do point out a very important fact about Barack Hussein Obammy. That being he's lied about everything from what he had for dinner too what suit he's wearing.

But seriously at this point if you DON'T know the man's a liar, you are either deaf, blind and dumb, or simply choose to remain ignorant.

JohnAdams
11-03-2012, 08:14 PM
I have to disagree.

Compulsives cannot help themselves. Obama is a sociopathic liar...he does it for himself Ohhhh hoo hoo fear, aside from hello brother, um it should scare the you know what out of these folks that for four years a sociopath has had his finger on "the button" ya know?

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 08:57 PM
Ohhhh hoo hoo fear, aside from hello brother, um it should scare the you know what out of these folks that for four years a sociopath has had his finger on "the button" ya know?

That's why the world is nervous John. That's why Iran wants the bomb. That's why Canada drinks so much beer.

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Obama is a sociopathic liar...he does it for himselfI've long said he's a sociopath. I believe that with great sincerity. You can see it in his words and actions....Benghazi, Seal Team 6, Hurricane Sandy. Gulf Oil Spill, parties and golf.

House panel wants answers on costly White House dinners
(http://washingtonexaminer.com/house-panel-wants-answers-on-costly-white-house-dinners/article/2512427#.UJXpGGfU69t)
House Oversight and Government Reform Committee (http://oversight.house.gov/) Chairman Darrell Issa today demanded that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (http://www.state.gov/secretary/) turn over documents concerning what he called "excessively lavish" spending for official White House state dinners.

Obama Refuses to Answer About Storm Victims’ Frustrations (http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2012/11/03/obama-refuses-answer-storm-victims-frustrations/)

President Obama this morning ignored a reporter’s question about the mounting frustration victims of Hurricane Sandy are having with the response to the storm, refusing to let a question from the press interrupt a FEMA photo op in which he was on display taking action.

He spoke for about five minutes. Pool asked about frustrations of people, particularly Staten Island. He did not respond.

But with scenes of devastation proliferating on voters’ TV screens around the nation and evidence mounting of an insufficient response, Obama obviously felt he had to be seen at FEMA for a second time this week before heading back out to campaign.

After the visit to FEMA, Obama departed for Ohio.

FAKE President~

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 11:17 PM

If that were the only problem we wouldn't have an issue

I suspect he is not from the land of bad teeth and butter [great line] but that English is not his second language....his grammar is atrocious.

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 11:19 PM
cary I suspect has a lot more going on than bad teeth and butter, he is probably married to his sister, that's quite common over there.

In still want to know what breed is his "lady friend" and whether she's house broken.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 11:23 PM
In still want to know what breed is his "lady friend" and whether she's house broken.

If he's from New Zealand like that other batshit foreigner is then he is likely to also have a sheep for his mate.

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Uh.........Obama is the topic. Can we talk about that dirtbag Obama?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 11:28 PM
:biglaugh: we've reached a consensus here, Trinn, Obama is a liar but it is unknown whether or not he is compulsive about it.

Trinnity
11-03-2012, 11:35 PM
I'll send him the memo then. And a pink slip. Goodbye Obama, you loser. :hello:

Captain Obvious
11-03-2012, 11:38 PM
I'll send him the memo then. And a pink slip. Goodbye Obama, you loser. :hello:

He would then live up to RTWngaFraud's accusations.

Carygrant
11-04-2012, 03:51 AM
You young boys give me excellent entertainment .
You have as much chance of upsetting me as a the US army has of winning a war .
In between leaving independent school and starting University , I was appointed PE Master for the roughest school in our city -- just two so called academic terms .Eighty supply teachers had quit over the previous year -- the guy who started with me never showed for the second day .
I dealt with bullies , smart arses and retards in the way that I might swat flies , if bored . My reward was that I had in- class teaching activities also thrown at me --- almost no Free periods in those days . Unless you were hospitalised in the line of duty .
The only time I was scared was when I was asked to coach an exam stream ( only one in that slammer) for Maths . This class were girls --- more like apprentice reptiles at 16 .
Now that's a real test because you can't wipe them out in the gym or sports field or let one rip in the after hours" voluntary "boxing class after circuit training punishment .
So , carry on making me laugh and making me reminisce about real mental adversaries .
You bunch of kids are like breakfast cereal --- one munch and you are swallowed.
Remember those old films where there was always one attempted smart arse who had to be bought to heel in the first half before their limited mental and physical talents could begin to. work positively and usefully .
You just can't play men's games before maturity .

Chris
11-04-2012, 06:40 AM
You young boys give me excellent entertainment .
You have as much chance of upsetting me as a the US army has of winning a war .
In between leaving independent school and starting University , I was appointed PE Master for the roughest school in our city -- just two so called academic terms .Eighty supply teachers had quit over the previous year -- the guy who started with me never showed for the second day .
I dealt with bullies , smart arses and retards in the way that I might swat flies , if bored . My reward was that I had in- class teaching activities also thrown at me --- almost no Free periods in those days . Unless you were hospitalised in the line of duty .
The only time I was scared was when I was asked to coach an exam stream ( only one in that slammer) for Maths . This class were girls --- more like apprentice reptiles at 16 .
Now that's a real test because you can't wipe them out in the gym or sports field or let one rip in the after hours" voluntary "boxing class after circuit training punishment .
So , carry on making me laugh and making me reminisce about real mental adversaries .
You bunch of kids are like breakfast cereal --- one munch and you are swallowed.
Remember those old films where there was always one attempted smart arse who had to be bought to heel in the first half before their limited mental and physical talents could begin to. work positively and usefully .
You just can't play men's games before maturity .

Several general friendly warnings have been made to get back on topic, others have, what is it about you? Here, let's recite the guideline together: "Members are expected to maintain topic discussion.... Moderators may post a general warning in threads gone awry from the original topic if it becomes distracted." Let's not escalate this situation.

GrassrootsConservative
11-04-2012, 08:23 AM
WHY does Odumba lie though? We've decided he does, but why, if it isn't compulsive?

garyo
11-04-2012, 08:48 AM
He lies because that's his whole being, he is a con man and that's what con men do, if he weren't a politician he would be a street corner petty thief and drug dealer, or a Lawyer.

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I think the simplest answer (rather than a whole folder full from a shrink) is because he's a con man.
Btw, I don't allow him the dignity of the office when I regard him because he's debased the office. He was never ready for it or worthy of it. Let this be a lesson to us all about the power of our votes and how we all should be careful with them. And it's time to get serious about voter fraud.

truthmatters
11-04-2012, 09:38 AM
not one fact given here.

just a bunch of bullshit and lies.

why not try to PROVE one of these terrible things you claim Obama has done?

because you have no facts

garyo
11-04-2012, 09:50 AM
What, are to fucking stupid to google, look it up yourself, idiot.

truthmatters
11-04-2012, 09:52 AM
all I find is republican blogs full of lies when I do that

birddog
11-04-2012, 10:16 AM
all I find is republican blogs full of lies when I do that

It's obvious you are unwilling to face or recognize the truth! I almost feel sorry for you.

patrickt
11-04-2012, 01:58 PM
Is the Pope Catholic? Is Bill Maher gay? Is Michael Moore fat? Is Al Sharpton a racist? Is Rep. Pelosi batshit mad.

There is no record of President Obama telling the truth. He may have once, by accident. Tonight is the night Americans will remember as the night they finally got health care and the oceans quite rising. You know, I could swear I had health care before that dark night. Michelle Obama is far more honest than her husband. I've never in my adult life been proud of the U.S. until tonight. That's an honest sentiment from a communist American-hating women.

Didn't he take an oath to defend the Constitution?

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 03:24 PM
He specialized in Constitutional Law so he could undermine the Constitution in his future political offices. Duh~

patrickt
11-04-2012, 06:59 PM
not one fact given here.

just a bunch of bullshit and lies.

why not try to PROVE one of these terrible things you claim Obama has done?

because you have no facts

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

JohnAdams
11-05-2012, 02:30 AM
That's why the world is nervous John. That's why Iran wants the bomb. That's why Canada drinks so much beer.
Well if I have to choose I choose Canada! LOL

Um private message heading your way fear.

truthmatters
11-05-2012, 11:19 AM
still not one fact given here.

thius is why your party is dying

Peter1469
11-05-2012, 05:40 PM
still not one fact given here.

thius is why your party is dying

Because more and more people prefer government cradle to grave programs over personal responsibility. The American experiment has failed.

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 03:25 AM
:biglaugh: we've reached a consensus here, Trinn, Obama is a liar but it is unknown whether or not he is compulsive about it.

Do you mean the four or five schoolboy nerds have run out of silly things to say ?
The retard coterie reach a consenseless that they then selectively decide is a consensus .
The max five man party of Rep name callers . The Five Stooges ? Or the no Marks Brothers ?

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Do you mean the four or five schoolboy nerds have run out of silly things to say ?
The retard coterie reach a consenseless that they then selectively decide is a consensus .
The max five man party of Rep name callers . The Five Stooges ? Or the no Marks Brothers ?

:laughing4:
You have NO IDEA what you're talking about, dude.

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 03:46 AM
:laughing4:
You have NO IDEA what you're talking about, dude.

At last you show a trace of something . You came up with a thought never before raised .
Now I am worried that my proximity to you --- the American version of the Young ones , The Dumb Ones ----- might be smearing me with traces of the infection .