PDA

View Full Version : NC: Dead people are voting. Man admits to voting numerous times for obama

Calypso Jones
11-03-2012, 09:18 PM
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/214099.php

Do you suppose anything will be done about it? I doubt it.

The guy admitting on FB that he has voted several times and is not finished. When contacted he was not available for comment. His wife said it was not so, she was rude and hung up on the caller. Someone pooped in their messkit. Authorities were notified. This is serious. Voters admitted doing the same thing in 2008. These idiots think it is funny. They don't get it that it is ILLEGAL.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 09:24 PM
This shit makes me not even want to vote. What's the point if they aren't taking voting seriously enough to stop voter fraud?

Why tell me my vote counts if someone else gets to vote multiple times?

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 09:27 PM

The guy admitting on FB that he has voted several times and is not finished. When contacted he was not available for comment. His wife said it was not so, she was rude and hung up on the caller. Someone pooped in their messkit. Authorities were notified. This is serious. Voters admitted doing the same thing in 2008. These idiots think it is funny. They don't get it that it is ILLEGAL.

So now you consider what random people write on their Facebook pages as the truth?

Oh brother, you Republicans really need to get off of this dead people are voting thing. It really makes you look desperate.

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 09:27 PM
That used to happen in Canada a lot.

Now you have a voter ID card. They mail it to you and you have to present it with photo ID. So the picture of my grandfather didn't work too well, the coffin was a bit of a giveaway.

When I lived in Montreal I registered our pet Canary, Bertrand T. Bird [Bert the bird] to vote, but he wouldn't do it.

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 09:29 PM
So now you consider what random people write on their Facebook pages as the truth?

Oh brother, you Republicans really need to get off of this dead people are voting thing. It really makes you look desperate.

'Scuse me? Republicans? Did you read the link?

I really hate to say this, but you not only generalized about most of the forum [I am NOT a republican, I am a registered independent] nut you made an ass out of yourself.

JerryAL
This shit makes me not even want to vote.

I agree with you. You probably should just stay home and NOT vote.

Calypso Jones
Guys. I don't know. What do you think of this?

http://patdollard.com/2012/10/disturbing-cbs-news-affiliate-accidentally-runs-khyron-dated-november-6-declaring-obama-winner-of-2012-election-4340-40237966-votes-to-38116216/

Deadwood
11-03-2012, 09:36 PM

http://patdollard.com/2012/10/disturbing-cbs-news-affiliate-accidentally-runs-khyron-dated-november-6-declaring-obama-winner-of-2012-election-4340-40237966-votes-to-38116216/

OK, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt. I worked in television journalism for many years. Those crawl across, as they are called, take some effort and set up. I suspect they were setting it up, punched in some numbers and rolled it to test only threw the wrong switch and it went to air during a mid afternoon low ratings show. It happens.

The give away for me is the skewed numbers.

That and what purpose would it serve?

I pass on that, but a guy ADMITTING he voted more than once should have all people going batshit crazy. Is this a democracy or Putin's Russia?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 09:36 PM

:dontknow:

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 09:37 PM

Fuck you too, you incompetent little imbecile.
No wonder your Karma is so low.

roadmaster
11-03-2012, 09:39 PM
I get a voter ID card every time and bring it with me and my license. Don't know what county she or he is from but it won't happen in this one. If they want to play games go ahead but if it is found to be true the blue cops will pick them up.

roadmaster
11-03-2012, 09:41 PM

So you approve of this type of behavior?

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 09:41 PM

You guys crack me up with the websites you visit. Do you guys go to Google and search for "far right-wing conspiracy theories" to find this stuff.

I hope you guys do realize how easy it is to take any YouTube video, download it, then add whatever you want to it, then re-upload it.

Come on now guys, think rationally.

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 09:42 PM
You guys crack me up with the websites you visit. Do you guys go to Google and search for "far right-wing conspiracy theories" to find this stuff.

I hope you guys do realize how easy it is to take any YouTube video, download it, then add whatever you want to it, then re-upload it.

Come on now guys, think rationally.

Like you?
Re-read your post. There's nothing rational about it.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 09:42 PM
So you approve of this type of behavior?

No, I am saying that it simply doesn't occur at the levels that you think it does.

roadmaster
11-03-2012, 09:44 PM
No, I am saying that it simply doesn't occur at the levels that you think it does.

How do you know? Do you watch the polling stations?

GrassrootsConservative
11-03-2012, 09:49 PM

I am sure voter fraud happens a lot more than anyone here thinks.

JerryAL
11-03-2012, 09:53 PM
How do you know? Do you watch the polling stations?

President George W. Bush investigated voter fraud extensively during his two terms in office. After a 5 year extensive investigation by his own Justice Department they only convicted a grand total of 86 people nationwide in 5 years, hardly enough to swing any election.

Many of those charged by the Justice Department mistakenly filled out registration forms or misunderstood eligibility rules.

Sorry, but in-person voter fraud is virtually non-existent.

Captain Obvious
11-03-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm already dead, I'm already dead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU_PKkza8YE

Carygrant
11-04-2012, 04:13 AM
I am sure voter fraud happens a lot more than anyone here thinks.

Perhaps God knows that Obama is a good and God fearing follower whereas Misfit sold his soul to Mammon ( Goldman Sachs ) a long time ago .

patrickt
11-04-2012, 06:52 AM

I'm afraid it's the liberals who look desperate. We've all learned that nitwits post pictures and videos of themselves beating people, robbing people, breaking into homes, but the desperate liberals will pretend it's all just, well, not true. They will do anything necessary to maintain election fraud. Their selfish interest is astounding.

I guess liberals can ignore anything they want. Over 400 murders in Chicago. Nonsense. Most of them are really suicides. Do you crazy Republicans think every body found with three holes in the back is a murder. How silly. Actually there are very few murders when you consider the population so why should we even worry about it.

You do make it clear why liberals are desperate to avoid photo IDs to vote. The majority of Americans, the majority of minorities support voter IDs but liberals don't care what people want. I loved Rep. Pelosi's statement about Obamacare, "We don't care if nobody wanted it. We would have passed it anyway."

So, Jerry, you sound desperate and rather pitiful. I guess Bill Maher cheered you up when he told American that blacks will know who votes for Romney and will get them.

JerryAL
11-04-2012, 08:15 AM
I'm afraid it's the liberals who look desperate. We've all learned that nitwits post pictures and videos of themselves beating people, robbing people, breaking into homes, but the desperate liberals will pretend it's all just, well, not true. They will do anything necessary to maintain election fraud. Their selfish interest is astounding.

So are you saying that George W. Bush is in on the conspiracy to "maintain election fraud" as well? Because his own Justice Department only convicted a grand total of 86 people nationwide in 5 years after an extensive investigation into so-called "voter fraud."

So instead of blaming virtually non-existent "voter fraud" for your loses, you Republicans need to stop nominating candidates who are far right-wing pro-rape candidates. Americans will vote for fiscal conservatives, but most Americans simply can NOT stand far right-wing social conservatives.

Guys like these hurt your whole entire party:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYM7KgoBLh0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnnETAyGmM

patrickt
11-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Hilarious but feeble. Perhaps the left should quit nominating communist who vote to allow doctors to kill babies who have been born. Nah! Perhaps the left-wing nuts should quit nominating people who have a goal of a two-class society of the wealthy, like them, and those on the dole. So, we have well over half of the politicians and bureacrats working to cover up election fraud and you whine that it isn't happening. If we had as many people covering up rape and incest those wouldn't be happening either. Now, George Wimple dies. JarryAL is given a list of names of dead people registered to vote. Who gives him the list? Democrat operatives. He picks George Wimple. He goes in and says, "I'm George Wimple," and, bingo, he votes. A month later they discover that George Wimple is dead. Now, Mr. Oh-so-brilliant Liberal, who do you prosecute? How do you prosecute? You can't even invalidate the criminal's vote. I do admire the system of support for illegal voting that the liberals have in place. Election day registration, no voter ID, motor voter laws, laws in some states to permit liberal thugs to have access to nursing homes so they can coerce the elderly with dementia to sign an already completed ballot.

If liberals were capable of shame, you'd be feeling it now, Jerry. But, you're not, are you?

So, support the election fraud folks. Do whatever is necessary to insure that crooks can vote anonymously. As long as you can get your way, what do you care?

JerryAL
11-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Hilarious but feeble. Perhaps the left should quit nominating communist who vote to allow doctors to kill babies who have been born. Nah! Perhaps the left-wing nuts should quit nominating people who have a goal of a two-class society of the wealthy, like them, and those on the dole. So, we have well over half of the politicians and bureacrats working to cover up election fraud and you whine that it isn't happening. If we had as many people covering up rape and incest those wouldn't be happening either. Now, George Wimple dies. JarryAL is given a list of names of dead people registered to vote. Who gives him the list? Democrat operatives. He picks George Wimple. He goes in and says, "I'm George Wimple," and, bingo, he votes. A month later they discover that George Wimple is dead. Now, Mr. Oh-so-brilliant Liberal, who do you prosecute? How do you prosecute? You can't even invalidate the criminal's vote. I do admire the system of support for illegal voting that the liberals have in place. Election day registration, no voter ID, motor voter laws, laws in some states to permit liberal thugs to have access to nursing homes so they can coerce the elderly with dementia to sign an already completed ballot.

If liberals were capable of shame, you'd be feeling it now, Jerry. But, you're not, are you?

So, support the election fraud folks. Do whatever is necessary to insure that crooks can vote anonymously. As long as you can get your way, what do you care?

Until Republicans on the moderate right, start rejecting the far right-wing Tea Party right, you will never win back the Presidency or the Senate. Better luck in 2016. :wink:

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 09:40 AM
Heh heh.... you guys are testy this morning. :smilie_catfight: Please don't let the personal insults get out of hand.

truthmatters
11-04-2012, 09:46 AM
this fraud republican talk about is statistically nonexsistant.

Unlike thte reams of court documented evidence the republican party has cheated in elections for decades

birddog
11-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Likely the dimocrats are guilty of voter fraud at least tenfold compared to the Republicans. Perhaps the dims have had a bad influence on a few repubs.. Shame on the dims!

patrickt
11-04-2012, 01:30 PM
this fraud republican talk about is statistically nonexsistant.

Unlike thte reams of court documented evidence the republican party has cheated in elections for decades

Lying again. Reams of evidence? Hilarious. Democrats are not only the party of election fraud, they're proud of it. Lying doesn't advance the discussion Truthdoesn'tmatter.

Jenda
11-04-2012, 02:00 PM

I live near Chicago. Voting by dead people in Chicago is LEGENDARY. JFK was elected due to massive voter fraud in Cook County (Chicago). It's the Chicago way and no one there seems to care that voter fraud is illegal. Chicago-style politics are spreading like wild fire across this country. Democrats just look the other way and pretend that voter fraud doesn't exist. So sad.:(

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 03:20 PM
Perhaps God knows that Obama is a good and God fearing follower:rofl:

whereas Misfit sold his soul to Mammon ( Goldman Sachs ) a long time ago .Obama has a special relationship with Goldman Sachs....didn't you know?

Professor Peabody
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM

If they elevated voter fraud from a misdemeanor to a felony with a mandatory 3 years in prison they wouldn't think it was so funny. Let Mr. Funny man spend 3 years in a federal lock up and a felony record trailing around after them for life, I'd enjoy watching them laugh that one off.

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 03:47 PM
President George W. Bush investigated voter fraud extensively during his two terms in office. After a 5 year extensive investigation by his own Justice Department they only convicted a grand total of 86 people nationwide in 5 years, hardly enough to swing any election.

Many of those charged by the Justice Department mistakenly filled out registration forms or misunderstood eligibility rules.

Sorry, but in-person voter fraud is virtually non-existent.

you have no idea what you're talking about. then, why wouldn't you say it exists. Your side excels in it. I wonder. Did you post in the topic where someone here tried to say that republicans were destroying voter reg forms. I think i'll go check.

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 03:51 PM
well. Would you look at this:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8083-Proof-that-Republicans-Really-Do-Want-Voter-Suppression-to-Occur?highlight=Republicans+vote+fraud

who's the fraud now?

JerryAL
11-04-2012, 05:41 PM
well. Would you look at this:

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8083-Proof-that-Republicans-Really-Do-Want-Voter-Suppression-to-Occur?highlight=Republicans+vote+fraud

who's the fraud now?

What are you even talking about? Are you popping too many of those Rush Limbaugh OxyContin pills again?

JerryAL
11-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Did you post in the topic where someone here tried to say that republicans were destroying voter reg forms. I think i'll go check.

By the way, yes one of you Republican colleagues was caught destroying voter registrations submitted by Democrats.

Here is the link to the story: A 31-year-old man working for the Virginia Republican party was charged Friday with 13 counts of destruction of voter registration applications. (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57535950/man-charged-after-tossing-voter-registration-forms-in-virginia/)

Of course, I am sure because he was only destroying the voter registrations submitted by Democrats that it is OK in your book right?

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Dude. ThAT is MY TOWN. I KNOW what happened. YOU don't.

patrickt
11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
By the way, yes one of you Republican colleagues was caught destroying voter registrations submitted by Democrats.

Here is the link to the story: A 31-year-old man working for the Virginia Republican party was charged Friday with 13 counts of destruction of voter registration applications. (http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57535950/man-charged-after-tossing-voter-registration-forms-in-virginia/)

Of course, I am sure because he was only destroying the voter registrations submitted by Democrats that it is OK in your book right?

The psychologists call that projection, Jerry. It's where you attribute your desires and actions to others.

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Jerry is a liar. Nowhere in that article did it say those were democrat registration forms.

JerryAL
11-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Jerry is a liar. Nowhere in that article did it say those were democrat registration forms.

Oh please, yea I am sure he was just bored and decided to throw out both Republican and Democrat voter registration forms.

Whatever, you guys just love trying to accuse Democrats of voter fraud, but when a Republican does it you make excuses for the behavior. :rollseyes:

Mister D
11-04-2012, 07:34 PM
It was unclear whether the voters whose registrations were thrown out were Democrats or Republicans, because Virginia does not register by party.

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Oh please, yea I am sure he was just bored and decided to throw out both Republican and Democrat voter registration forms.

Whatever, you guys just love trying to accuse Democrats of voter fraud, but when a Republican does it you make excuses for the behavior. :rollseyes:

be. cause. THAT is where the fraud comes from. and you KNOW it.

JerryAL
11-04-2012, 07:55 PM
be. cause. THAT is where the fraud comes from. and you KNOW it.

Oh brother...

Better luck in 2016. :wink:

Deadwood
11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Did Cigar change his user name or what?

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 08:07 PM
This fool thinks we don't know who is proficient at voter fraud. LOL

JerryAL
11-05-2012, 03:30 AM

Some friendly advice for you and your fellow Republicans who may be running in 2016.

Try to leave the phrases rape, forcible rape, and legitimate rape out of your national Republican political platforms; then you may actually have a better chance of winning the some elections, instead of you guys making up excuses like voter fraud for your losses.

Captain Obvious
11-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Some friendly advice for you and your fellow Republicans who may be running in 2016.

Try to leave the phrases rape, forcible rape, and legitimate rape out of your national Republican political platforms; then you may actually have a better chance of winning the some elections, instead of you guys making up excuses like voter fraud for your losses.

Republicans would make a similar recommendation if Democrats only had a platform.

patrickt
11-05-2012, 08:59 PM
I would like to think there is something the liberals can do to make fraud unnecessary but there really isn't. The easiest would be to be honest with the voters but they know if they did that they'd have as much draw and the CPA. So, they have to lie, divide, and cheat. They really have no choice.

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 03:18 AM

The PF chat room --- the last refuge of extremist Rep fools who think those staring at them are the foolish ones .