PDA

View Full Version : Obama leading by Faith

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Brought to you by the Collossal Ass of a Party that Booed God and Rammed ObamaCare down our throats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6msJWsmvTo&feature=player_embedded

GrassrootsConservative
11-04-2012, 11:13 AM
No wonder he's screwing the American people, and not doing a damn thing to help Israel. He's leading with his Muslim Faith.
It all makes sense now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

Chris
11-04-2012, 12:25 PM
His faith is in the State. Obama is very Hegelian: "The State is as God walking on Earth."

GrassrootsConservative
11-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Obama is a Muslim. Plain and simple.

birddog
11-04-2012, 12:50 PM

I tend to agree. The gullible, idiotic ones who support him are almost to be pitied!

Carygrant
11-04-2012, 01:04 PM

As plain as you talking drivel yet again ?

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Obama has his freudian slips periodically. At what point should one start to get an inkling of suspicion.

Like the suspicion that many americans get when someone consistentely and unreasonably supports muslims....hmmmm.

patrickt
11-04-2012, 01:26 PM
Being a Muslim would require Obama to accept a being greater than himself. I don't think he would ever do that. His support of Muslim countries is based on their shared hatred of the U.S. Nothing more. He'll support Catholic Venezuela for that same reason.

roadmaster
11-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Being a Muslim would require Obama to accept a being greater than himself. I don't think he would ever do that. His support of Muslim countries is based on their shared hatred of the U.S. Nothing more. He'll support Catholic Venezuela for that same reason.

It's hard for me to believe he is a Muslim or Christian. To me he is like a person that goes to a Church and tries to divide.

birddog
11-04-2012, 03:01 PM
It's hard for me to believe he is a Muslim or Christian. To me he is like a person that goes to a Church and tries to divide.

Maybe he's just a glib, lying, narcissist like Cary! (I actually like Cary better) :wink:

GrassrootsConservative
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Maybe he's just a glib, lying, narcissist like Cary! (I actually like Cary better) :wink:

I like Cary better too.
Cary isn't the president. Cary has nothing to do with my life, he's just a dipshit nobody.

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 03:07 PM
I think he's an atheist because of his Marxist ideology, who has loyalty to Muslims because of his early life.