PDA

View Full Version : NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 02:58 PM
NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

HOUSTON, TX - Friday afternoon ... [a]ccording to Eve Rockford, a poll watcher trained by voter integrity group True the Vote, three NAACP members showed up to the 139 precinct location with 50 cases of bottled water and began handing bottles out to people standing in line. While wearing NAACP labeled clothing, members were "stirring the crowd" and talking to voters about flying to Ohio to promote President Barack Obama.

"I went to the polling supervisor ... She ignored me. I repeated my statement. She told me that she would handle it. She did nothing. I then went to the assistant supervisor and he stood up, walked over to another table and then sat down. [T]he NAACP members started handpicking and moving people to the front of a long voting line inside the polling place according to the incident report. After multiple complaints from voters about the line cutting, Rockford received a phone call from downtown telling her to “stand down.”

At this point, NAACP members were instructed to turn their clothing inside out, which they refused to do and said they weren’t going to stop their actions inside the polling place. Their behavior and actions to move people to the front of the line continued for the rest of the evening. Texas State Representative Sylvester Turner, a former Texas NAACP leader, was also seen outside the building talking with voters. “The NAACP basically ran this poll location and the judges did nothing about it,” Rockford said.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2012/11/03/breaking_naacp_takes_over_polling_station_advocate s_for_president_obama_at_houston_polling_location "Stand down".

Larry Dickman
11-04-2012, 03:00 PM
The colored ones wear a protective coating of melanin. It makes them immune form Eric Holder.

garyo
11-04-2012, 03:04 PM
This is what the left wants, being controlled by thug, illiterate coloreds.

GrassrootsConservative
11-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Hope... Change... Moving Forward... by dividing the races even further.

Fuck Bronco Bamma.
I hope that queer he fucked as an Illinois Senator gave him an STD and it's going untreated.

roadmaster
11-04-2012, 03:28 PM
So where are the white nationalist, or are they all just talk? Why is this being allowed? These people need to be confronted NOW. No hate group should be allowed to take over a polling station.

roadmaster
11-04-2012, 03:48 PM
Lets get real here. The NAACP, white nationalist, or KKK doesn't stand at polling stations. We know they are the New Black Panther party just wearing another shirt. Why are people allowing this in the south? Were is the outrage? Or are you going to let them do this like they did in the North.

Canadianeye
11-04-2012, 03:56 PM
Lets get real here. The NAACP, white nationalist, or KKK doesn't stand at polling stations. We know they are the New Black Panther party just wearing another shirt. Why are people allowing this in the south? Were is the outrage? Or are you going to let them do this like they did in the North.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Nobody called local authorities, as witnesses? Nothing brought to any local stations in Houston to run the story, because no video was taken? Nobody called a legal person/acquaintence to come to the polling area/scene...it went on all night.

They are cheating mutts, but, everyone for 4 years new they were going to do this crap, they do it every time. Fuck whining about ineffectually later. Whoas me, what cheaters they always are.

Do something. Be prepared. Act effectively, beyond grousing at the cheaters and those polling leaders working in conjunction with them.

roadmaster
11-04-2012, 04:57 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. Nobody called local authorities, as witnesses? Nothing brought to any local stations in Houston to run the story, because no video was taken? Nobody called a legal person/acquaintence to come to the polling area/scene...it went on all night.

They are cheating mutts, but, everyone for 4 years new they were going to do this crap, they do it every time. Fuck whining about ineffectually later. Whoas me, what cheaters they always are.

Do something. Be prepared. Act effectively, beyond grousing at the cheaters and those polling leaders working in conjunction with them.

The people there can only blame themselves if they do nothing. All this talk about arresting UN members but let this happen? I don't want to hear their whining. I know at my poll it won't.