PDA

View Full Version : A warning to all about exit polls....

wazi99
11-04-2012, 05:21 PM
First wave of exit polls in 2004: PA (Bush -19), OH (-4), FL (-4). First round in 2000: PA (+0.2), OH (+10), FL (-3). You've been warned.

No matter who you are voting for turn out is all about. Go out there and vote than get your friends to vote.

Larry Dickman
11-04-2012, 05:24 PM
The exit polls in 2004 declared certain Kerry victory. People need to get their asses out and vote for Mitt. Every media outlet on TV (save FOX) is going to do whatever they can to try and squelch enthusiasm. It won't work.

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 05:44 PM
The exit polls in 2004 declared certain Kerry victory. People need to get their asses out and vote for Mitt. Every media outlet on TV (save FOX) is going to do whatever they can to try and squelch enthusiasm. It won't work.No, it won't work. Obama hasn't got the enthusiasm; Romney does. We aren't stupid; we're about to fix the worst mistake we've ever put in the White House. Get out and vote early.
We need the Senate too. That's gonna be harder.

Deadwood
11-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Exit polls have never been accurate. They have been used by the MSM to try to sway the west coast vote for years. They are illegal in Canada.

Four years ago I heard an interview with a well known pollster who said they had given up on them. His theory was that people consider their ballot secret and either decline to answer at all, or deliberately lie to get even for being asked.

I always lie when polled on the phone.

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 06:42 PM
We're getting about half a dozen robo-calls a day now. I answer and hang up.
Sometimes I just let the phone sit there to waste their time/money. :evil: I'm to the point where I'm kinda pissed for being bothered so much. I wouldn't vote for a democrat at gunpoint.

Calypso Jones
11-04-2012, 06:44 PM
I think it is probably deductible so we're actually paying for it. I don't need the calls. I'm not undecided.

Trinnity
11-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Me either. Wish I could vote twice, but that would be wrong. And illegal.

Peter1469
11-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't think that I ever got a robo call. If I don't recognize the # I sent the call into voice mail anyway. I feel zero obligation to answer my phone.