PDA

View Full Version : Trump Organization paid Russian hackers who took orders from Putin

Bethere
04-29-2017, 03:15 PM
Oh, my! This keeps getting worse and worse!

Obviously it is time for a special prosecutor.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/uk-given-memos-indicating-the-trump-organization-paid-russia-hackers-report/

Steele outlined how four Trump campaign representatives traveled to Prague in the Czech Republic in August or September to have “secret discussions with Kremlin representatives and associated operators/hackers.” The group discussed how they would pay hackers for breaking into the Democratic Party’s computers and developing a “contingency plans for covering up operations.” The memo reported that hackers were paid by the Trump Organization, however, the hackers were under the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Steele produced 16 memos using Russian sources to describe the web of collusion between Trump aides and Russian intelligence or other officials. A copy of the memos was given to the news outlet Fusion but instructed them not to disclose the material to anyone without approval. They agreed and Steele agreed to provide a copy to Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) after McCain learned the memos existed from the UK ambassador to Moscow.

jimmyz
04-29-2017, 03:23 PM
McCain should be censored then. I hate the man.

hanger4
04-29-2017, 04:25 PM
Alrightynow, third hand hearsay. :rofl:

Crepitus
04-29-2017, 04:27 PM

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/uk-given-memos-indicating-the-trump-organization-paid-russia-hackers-report/

Steele outlined how four Trump campaign representatives traveled to Prague in the Czech Republic in August or September to have “secret discussions with Kremlin representatives and associated operators/hackers.” The group discussed how they would pay hackers for breaking into the Democratic Party’s computers and developing a “contingency plans for covering up operations.” The memo reported that hackers were paid by the Trump Organization, however, the hackers were under the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Steele produced 16 memos using Russian sources to describe the web of collusion between Trump aides and Russian intelligence or other officials. A copy of the memos was given to the news outlet Fusion but instructed them not to disclose the material to anyone without approval. They agreed and Steele agreed to provide a copy to Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) after McCain learned the memos existed from the UK ambassador to Moscow.

Neat! More things for the Trumpkins to attempt to deny.

Bo-4
04-29-2017, 04:34 PM
Every F-ing Day another shoe drops.

Our resident Trumpkins are doing damnedest to wish it away with little luck

Good times!™

FindersKeepers
04-29-2017, 04:44 PM
When all else fails -- resurrect the dubious dossier!

Fascinating.

Mister D
04-29-2017, 04:45 PM
Let me know how this one turns out, Bo. :laugh:

FindersKeepers
04-29-2017, 04:46 PM

Good times!™

Another day -- another shoe!

What's will all these mismatched shoes?

Why is no one claiming them?

Perhaps because they're all a tad on the stinky side? :wink:

resister
04-29-2017, 05:40 PM
Ohh's no's, clearly, the end is near. Sure this was initialy on your favorite Alex Jones site?

Tahuyaman
04-29-2017, 05:47 PM

Isn't this the same story which was promoted and laughed at six months ago.

midcan5
04-29-2017, 06:40 PM
LOL would it matter to his fans? his followers? his worshipers? his sycophants? his paid stooges? Of course not, Trump is that weird phenom, he is the Benny Hinn of politics, the Dale Carnegie of BS, the sweet talking Romeo to the wannabes and wish they weres. I'm perplexed but surely you've seen his fans before, the poor person who berates the poor person, the girl who loves the man who beats her, the son who admires the same dad, the thief that justifies thievery cause everyone is a thief. But I know people who like Trump and I cannot get in their brain and find out why? The man is pretty much full of shat and that may just be his appeal. Life is full of shat for many so why not just sing along.

This may help? May? "Strangers in Their Own Land - Anger and Mourning on the American Right" Arlie Russell Hochschild

"Only someone miraculously innocent of history could believe that competition among ideas could result in the triumph of truth" John Gray

Common
04-29-2017, 06:40 PM
Is this the same spy what was discredited

Bethere
04-29-2017, 06:44 PM
LOL would it matter to his fans? his followers? his worshipers? his sycophants? his paid stooges? Of course not, Trump is that weird phenom, he is the Benny Hinn of politics, the Dale Carnegie of BS, the sweet talking Romeo to the wannabes and wish they weres. I'm perplexed but surely you've seen his fans before, the poor person who berates the poor person, the girl who loves the man who beats her, the son who admires the same dad, the thief that justifies thievery cause everyone is a thief. But I know people who like Trump and I cannot get in their brain and find out why? The man is pretty much full of shat and that may just be his appeal. Life is full of shat for many so why not just sing along.

This may help? May? "Strangers in Their Own Land - Anger and Mourning on the American Right" Arlie Russell Hochschild

"Only someone miraculously innocent of history could believe that competition among ideas could result in the triumph of truth" John Gray

Awesome. Well said!

Ravens Fan
04-29-2017, 06:45 PM
More accusations and innuendo, but still nothing from the "dossier" that can be considered fact.

That Steele guy is a damn good writer though. Making so many otherwise rational people believe his work of fiction is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

patrickt
04-29-2017, 06:45 PM
Shocking. Bethere said something that's true.

"Oh, my! This keeps getting worse and worse!"

It does. Just when you think Bethere couldn't get any more pitiful...he does.

But, whatever you do, read the link. Then you can decide what you think of Bethere's blockbuster.

Common
04-29-2017, 06:51 PM
More accusations and innuendo, but still nothing from the "dossier" that can be considered fact.

That Steele guy is a damn good writer though. Making so many otherwise rational people believe his work of fiction is impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It never ends does it raven

resister
04-29-2017, 06:51 PM

18039I have pretty much stopped reading your post. Anytime there is several paragraphs, one can be sure it is Trump hate and insulting Trump voters...:rollseyes:

Bethere
04-29-2017, 07:08 PM
Shocking. Bethere said something that's true.

"Oh, my! This keeps getting worse and worse!"

It does. Just when you think Bethere couldn't get any more pitiful...he does.

But, whatever you do, read the link. Then you can decide what you think of Bethere's blockbuster.

It's not my blockbuster. I provided a link to the original material as required by the fair use doctrine.

hanger4
04-29-2017, 07:13 PM
Awesome. Well said!

And not the topic. Imagine that. And your thread too Bethere. Imagine that. :grin:

Crepitus
04-29-2017, 08:14 PM

Discredited how?

texan
04-29-2017, 08:45 PM

Good times!™

LOL and your shoe dropping. You have about 300 shoe drops now. Thanks chicken little.

Crepitus
04-30-2017, 02:12 AM
LOL and your shoe dropping. You have about 300 shoe drops now. Thanks chicken little.

All those shoes should be making you think.

It won't, but it should.

midcan5
04-30-2017, 06:26 AM
I have pretty much stopped reading your post. Anytime there is several paragraphs, one can be sure it is Trump hate and insulting Trump voters... resister

Today criticism of their hero / savior is 'hate', an easy way to avoid reality. The real doesn't appeal to the lover or the follower.

"Only a hero can capture the secret imagination of a people, and so be good for the vitality of his nation; a hero embodies the fantasy and so allows each private mind the liberty to consider its fantasy and find a way to grow. Each mind can become more conscious of its desire and waste less strength in hiding from itself." Norman Mailer

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 07:56 AM
Another day -- another shoe!

What's will all these mismatched shoes?

Why is no one claiming them?

Perhaps because they're all a tad on the stinky side? :wink:

Oh not to worry FindersKeepers - the shoes are the dot connecting placemats they give little kids along with a few crayons at Red Robin to keep 'em busy.

A caveman can do it .. unless of course it's a caveman wearing blinders ;-)

http://www.weirdlyodd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/6a00d8341ed39853ef01348095acac970c-320wi-300x225.jpg

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Let me know how this one turns out, Bo. :laugh:

Will do Mister D - but when the final shoe drops we won't be likely to see many Trumpkins around these parts. :wink:

FindersKeepers
04-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Oh not to worry @FindersKeepers (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1881) - the shoes are the dot connecting placemats they give little kids along with a few crayons at Red Robin to keep 'em busy.

A caveman can do it .. unless of course it's a caveman wearing blinders ;-)

http://www.weirdlyodd.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/6a00d8341ed39853ef01348095acac970c-320wi-300x225.jpg

And, there you go....

It's a child's game.

That's why nothing is coming of it.

:wink:

FindersKeepers
04-30-2017, 08:07 AM
Will do @Mister D (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=4) - but when the final shoe drops we won't be likely to see many Trumpkins around these parts. :wink:

That "final shoe" was thrown at GWB's head. And, he artfully ducked it.

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 08:12 AM
And, there you go....

It's a child's game.

That's why nothing is coming of it.

:wink:

PLENTY is coming of it - Funny, SO patient for a dozen or more Benghazi and Hillary email investigations over a 6 year span of time.

NOW out of patience after 4 months.

Buckle up! :wink:

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 08:15 AM
That "final shoe" was thrown at GWB's head. And, he artfully ducked it.

Yes that was fairly artful :D

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3108879/george-w-bush-dodges-shoe-o.gif

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 08:18 AM
I have pretty much stopped reading your post. Anytime there is several paragraphs, one can be sure it is Trump hate and insulting Trump voters...:rollseyes:

Several paragraphs? It was a few sentences.

You read about as well as Trumpf ;-)

FindersKeepers
04-30-2017, 08:18 AM
PLENTY is coming of it - Funny, SO patient for a dozen or more Benghazi and Hillary email investigations over a 6 year span of time.

NOW out of patience after 4 months.

Buckle up! :wink:

If you look back, you'll find I never rode the Benghazi train. I knew it was a dead end.

The real issue behind that sad day was fully realized when Obama admitted that Libya was his "biggest mistake."

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 08:24 AM
If you look back, you'll find I never rode the Benghazi train. I knew it was a dead end.

The real issue behind that sad day was fully realized when Obama admitted that Libya was his "biggest mistake."

Allowing Assad to murder hundreds of thousands was a F-up ... but i would argue that Obama's surge in Afghanistan was probably a bigger foreign policy blunder.

FindersKeepers
04-30-2017, 08:37 AM
Allowing Assad to murder hundreds of thousands was a F-up ... but i would argue that Obama's surge in Afghanistan was probably a bigger foreign policy blunder.

He got bad advice. He alluded to as much once he was out of office -- not specifically -- but, he said that there's a lot of pressure to act in a specific manner.

decedent
04-30-2017, 11:54 AM

No. He's a respected ex-MI6 officer and much of the dossier, like contacts and calls, has been proven true. Maybe too true for some because he and his family had to go into hiding.

Bo-4
04-30-2017, 11:57 AM
He got bad advice. He alluded to as much once he was out of office -- not specifically -- but, he said that there's a lot of pressure to act in a specific manner.

In my view that doesn't let him off the hook ..

Trump has gotten horrible advice from Bannon, Miller, and of course Pootie-Pals Page, Flynn, Sessions and Manafort.

Doesn't let him off the hook either.

FindersKeepers
04-30-2017, 03:27 PM
In my view that doesn't let him off the hook ..

Trump has gotten horrible advice from Bannon, Miller, and of course Pootie-Pals Page, Flynn, Sessions and Manafort.

Doesn't let him off the hook either.

Flynn hasn't advised Trump as President.

But, one man cannot personally oversee every single thing that's important to the office of the presidency.

Bethere
04-30-2017, 05:03 PM
No. He's a respected ex-MI6 officer and much of the dossier, like contacts and calls, has been proven true. Maybe too true for some because he and his family had to go into hiding.

And for good reason as many people named in the dossier woke up dead.

Bethere
04-30-2017, 05:04 PM
Flynn hasn't advised Trump as President.

But, one man cannot personally oversee every single thing that's important to the office of the presidency.

On the contrary, he served for a month as his national security advisor. He served as long as trump could let him serve. If he wasn't busted he'd still be there. We, essentially, gave a russian agent our best intelligence products.

Very very very bad. A major breach of security.

decedent
04-30-2017, 06:04 PM
And for good reason as many people named in the dossier woke up dead.

And the reaction to the dossier. Not only does most of it seem plausible, but I haven't seen anything debunked -- despite confident claims that it's fake. Anything a certain group dislikes is fake.

Peter1469
04-30-2017, 06:09 PM
The "media" had it in the summer. If they thought it was credible they would have run it.

Bethere
04-30-2017, 06:57 PM
The "media" had it in the summer. If they thought it was credible they would have run it.

Gosh, the fisa court found that the dossier with corroboration from other sources was probable cause.

Peter1469
04-30-2017, 08:12 PM
Gosh, the fisa court found that the dossier with corroboration from other sources was probable cause.

Nothing the "media" thought would help them elect their girl.

hanger4
04-30-2017, 08:48 PM
And the reaction to the dossier. Not only does most of it seem plausible, but I haven't seen anything debunked -- despite confident claims that it's fake. Anything a certain group dislikes is fake.

THIRTEEN THINGS THAT DON’T ADD UP IN THE RUSSIA-TRUMP INTELLIGENCE DOSSIER

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-intelligence-dossier-hacking-541626

decedent
04-30-2017, 10:26 PM
THIRTEEN THINGS THAT DON’T ADD UP IN THE RUSSIA-TRUMP INTELLIGENCE DOSSIER

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-russia-intelligence-dossier-hacking-541626

That's an opinion piece, and not a very good one. Opinions aren't facts. He tries to use facts here and there, but fails.

Here's an excerpt from his first point in the article:

“Russian regime has been cultivating, supporting and assisting TRUMP for at least 5 years. Aim, endorsed by Putin, has been to encourage splits and divisions in the Western alliance.”

If true, this makes the Russian regime pretty much psychic...

The author makes more points about how Putin couldn't have known Trump wanted to be President in 2011.

The fact is, many people have known for many years that Trump wanted to be President. Simple people are predictable.

https://s5.postimg.org/6fabxqouf/trump-president-2011.png

The author goes on to make other nonsense points, but the first one is all one needs to read to know how biased and misleading the article is.

hanger4
05-01-2017, 05:57 AM
That's an opinion piece, and not a very good one. Opinions aren't facts. He tries to use facts here and there, but fails.

Here's an excerpt from his first point in the article:

The author makes more points about how Putin couldn't have known Trump wanted to be President in 2011.

The fact is, many people have known for many years that Trump wanted to be President. Simple people are predictable.

https://s5.postimg.org/6fabxqouf/trump-president-2011.png

The author goes on to make other nonsense points, but the first one is all one needs to read to know how biased and misleading the article is.

Of course it's an opinion piece as is the dossier, which is unsubstantiated hearsay. Until the conversations from the FISA surveillance become public, if ever, everything we know is opinion, speculation and hearsay from anonymous sources. The dossier should never have become public until all or parts were substantiated. BuzzFeed did a major disservice to the public and it's base readership. Fusion GPS betrayed Steele by disseminating this raw, unverified, unsubstantiated hearsay to the press.

Bethere
05-03-2017, 03:28 PM
Nothing the "media" thought would help them elect their girl.
Owned by the ultra rich, I trust the media less than you do. Every time they speak out against right wing malfeasance is a miracle from God.

Peter1469
05-03-2017, 05:34 PM
Owned by the ultra rich, I trust the media less than you do. Every time they speak out against right wing malfeasance is a miracle from God.

They form a typing pool for the DNC.