PDA

View Full Version : Dick Morris Predicts Romney Will Win with 325 Eletoral Votes

BooHoo
11-05-2012, 01:36 AM
I hope he is right. Other people are saying this will not happen. Do you think Dick prediction will come true?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/dick-morris-sees-a-romney-landslide-my-own-view-is-that-romney-is-going-to-win-with-325-electoral-votes-video/

Calypso Jones
11-05-2012, 08:36 AM
Dick is killing me. First off. He's NEVER right and secondly i read an article this past weekend where he was talking about some things last minute that were throwing off his prediction. I don't think he's made an accurate analysis since he was actively working for Satan's representative on earth, Bill Clinton. I wouldn't put too much stock in his predictions. I HOPE he's stumbled on something correct but we'll see. I'm picking out my wardrobe tomorrow for voting.

Cigar
11-05-2012, 08:52 AM
If I were you, I'd double down Dick's Prediction in Vegas.

Dick is usually right on his predictions.

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 09:14 AM
I think Morris is right or close to it. I don't think it's even gonna be close.

Canadianeye
11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
I hope he is right. Other people are saying this will not happen. Do you think Dick prediction will come true?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/dick-morris-sees-a-romney-landslide-my-own-view-is-that-romney-is-going-to-win-with-325-electoral-votes-video/

The only incalcuable factor in this election is fraud. From what the alleged outsourced company that is calculating it, and the standard run of the mill Democrat Party voting frauds.

Barring those factors, I think Romney will win big.

patrickt
11-05-2012, 09:38 AM
I don't know but it's the first election in a long, long time that the liberal candidate wasn't being predicted to be heading for a landslide. Even the lapdogs in the media are glum. I remember Newsweek predicting a win for Al Gore by 15 points a week before the election. Of course, CBS announced he'd won while voters were still going to the polls. It was Dan Rather who announced it but that was before he was outed as a totally partisan lying piece of fluff for the Democrat party.

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 09:42 AM
Voting should come with strict and I do mean STRICT standards. Voter ID card and a second ID. That's my view. And as time has gone on, the Dem party has gotten very organized and professional with cheating the vote. I don't doubt it one bit.

Cigar
11-05-2012, 10:13 AM
Voting should come with strict and I do mean STRICT standards. Voter ID card and a second ID. That's my view. And as time has gone on, the Dem party has gotten very organized and professional with cheating the vote. I don't doubt it one bit.

So once Everyone has 2 IDs ... what next?

Sooner or later ... Republicans are going to need people who will want to Vote for them.

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 10:17 AM
For you....a voter ID card, A driver's license, and a birth certificate. :wink:

Cigar
11-05-2012, 10:20 AM
For you....a voter ID card, A driver's license, and a birth certificate. :wink:

What ... no School Records?

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 10:26 AM
What ... no School Records?Didn't assume you went to school. :cool2:

Cigar
11-05-2012, 10:38 AM
Didn't assume you went to school. :cool2:

That's right, you give me money through your taxes. :)

Calypso Jones
11-05-2012, 10:56 AM
HEY. Here's good news. Muslim Cleric with ties to Bin Ladin, endorses Barrack Obama.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/161726#.UJfDNs1ZYlE

why, it almost seems as if all of America's enemies support Obama. Wonder what that could mean.

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 12:27 PM
That's right, you give me money through your taxes. :)LOL, just keep telling yourself you know where my money went. Fool.

patrickt
11-05-2012, 01:42 PM
So once Everyone has 2 IDs ... what next?

Sooner or later ... Republicans are going to need people who will want to Vote for them.

The problem is for Democrats to find enough voters, who are breathing, are u.S. citizens, aren't convicted felons, and have not already voted to win an election. Going to be tough, isn't it, Cigar? Oh, Trinnity forgot to mention that those two IDs have to match.

patrickt
11-05-2012, 01:44 PM
That's right, you give me money through your taxes. :)

Already do. And, no school records needed. We don't want an insurmountable obstacle like for President Obama.

Deadwood
11-05-2012, 01:48 PM
PK, this thread went sideways awhile back...

How about we talk about the Morris prediction?

He's a liberal is gather. Is he baiting, trying to scare the Obama base or as insane crazy as an addictive, toxic and deadly rolled tobacco product?

coolwalker
11-05-2012, 03:10 PM
300 - 333 electoral votes is my prediction.

coolwalker
11-05-2012, 03:11 PM
HEY. Here's good news. Muslim Cleric with ties to Bin Ladin, endorses Barrack Obama.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/161726#.UJfDNs1ZYlE

why, it almost seems as if all of America's enemies support Obama. Wonder what that could mean.

It means that no liberal cares as long as there is something free for them to claim.

roadmaster
11-05-2012, 03:25 PM
It means that no liberal cares as long as there is something free for them to claim.

It's just not that, they want control of the judges to overturn the will of the people.

Trinnity
11-05-2012, 05:35 PM
PK, this thread went sideways awhile back...

How about we talk about the Morris prediction?

He's a liberal is gather. Is he baiting, trying to scare the Obama base or as insane crazy as an addictive, toxic and deadly rolled tobacco product?HE was a democrat and worked for Bill Clinton in his administration. He became disillusioned with the democrats and is now a conservative.

WalterSobchak
11-05-2012, 10:19 PM
HE was a democrat and worked for Bill Clinton in his administration. He became disillusioned with the democrats and is now a conservative.

Not quite. He was fired for allowing prostitutes listen in on phone calls between him and President Clinton.

Peter1469
11-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Not quite. He was fired for allowing prostitutes listen in on phone calls between him and President Clinton.

While Clinton was getting his Clinton sucked by an intern......

WalterSobchak
11-05-2012, 10:34 PM
While Clinton was getting his Clinton sucked by an intern......

Indeed. By Monica BlewClintsky

Dispondent
11-06-2012, 12:13 PM
What ... no School Records?

Maybe tax returns, we all know how important liberals think those are, oh wait, half of your party doesn't pay taxes...