PDA

View Full Version : Here's The Donald Trump Ad CNN Refused To Air

Chris
05-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Gee, why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObsQ8_58V3Q

Captain Obvious
05-02-2017, 09:04 PM
They're not far off from the Boston Globe lol, ironic.

Crepitus
05-02-2017, 09:49 PM
Cheesus, now he's gonna mass produce lies instead of tweeting them out one at a time?

Chris
05-02-2017, 09:55 PM
Cheesus, now he's gonna mass produce lies instead of tweeting them out one at a time?

It's politics, crep. Don't you know that?

Crepitus
05-02-2017, 10:06 PM
It's politics, crep. Don't you know that?

Yeppers, I am aware of that. He does seem to be taking it to a new level though.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2017, 11:17 PM
CNN is in the tank for for the DNC. Just like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC....

Dr. Who
05-02-2017, 11:33 PM
He's in office. Why does he need ads like he's still campaigning? Messages like that are more reminiscent of communist government and other dictatorship self-serving brainwashing ads building up the "dear leader". Did Trump take a leaf out of Kim's recipe for success? It's bizarre.

Tahuyaman
05-02-2017, 11:43 PM
It's obvious that CNN is a partisan operation.

Chris
05-03-2017, 12:12 AM
He's in office. Why does he need ads like he's still campaigning? Messages like that are more reminiscent of communist government and other dictatorship self-serving brainwashing ads building up the "dear leader". Did Trump take a leaf out of Kim's recipe for success? It's bizarre.

Campaigning is 24/7/365 except leap year. True for every politician I've ever known.

Safety
05-03-2017, 06:55 AM
CNN is in the tank for for the DNC. Just like ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC....

There's an old saying...when it seems like the whole world is against you, maybe the problem isn't the world...

Standing Wolf
05-03-2017, 07:28 AM
I don't have the stomach to watch it again this early in the day, but I could have sworn that it said "Trump for President Committee" or something like that down at the bottom of the screen there at the end. I think it's pretty obvious this was paid for with leftover campaign funds; it's also pretty damned obvious from the fact that he's still harping on it at every opportunity that Trump is obsessed with the election - still passing out "Electoral Vote Win" maps and bringing it up at bizarre and inappropriate times. As others have pointed out elsewhere, Trump is far more interested in being portrayed as a "winner" than in actually doing the job as President.

Standing Wolf
05-03-2017, 07:32 AM
There's an old saying...when it seems like the whole world is against you, maybe the problem isn't the world...

I'm reminded of the parents of a really obnoxious little school-aged bully, who when confronted with their progeny's misdeeds and offenses blame everyone else for "picking on him". Why, aside from the fact that Cheeto Jesus does a pretty good "common man" imitation when he's behind the pulpit, are his supporters so incredibly protective of him?

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 07:49 AM

He knows he didn't really win. Whether knowing or not he would not have won without Russian help. It's eating at him, grinding away at that pathological need to be seen as a winner, to be adored by people, to be looked up to.

Chris
05-03-2017, 07:52 AM
I don't have the stomach to watch it again this early in the day, but I could have sworn that it said "Trump for President Committee" or something like that down at the bottom of the screen there at the end. I think it's pretty obvious this was paid for with leftover campaign funds; it's also pretty damned obvious from the fact that he's still harping on it at every opportunity that Trump is obsessed with the election - still passing out "Electoral Vote Win" maps and bringing it up at bizarre and inappropriate times. As others have pointed out elsewhere, Trump is far more interested in being portrayed as a "winner" than in actually doing the job as President.

What I said above, politicians are always campaigning...

https://i.snag.gy/kOejnT.jpg

Chris
05-03-2017, 07:53 AM
He knows he didn't really win. Whether knowing or not he would not have won without Russian help. It's eating at him, grinding away at that pathological need to be seen as a winner, to be adored by people, to be looked up to.

Didn't really win. Still in shock, huh.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 07:53 AM

Right! Everyone who disagrees with Trump is in the bag for the DNC. CNN, ABC, Fox, Rush Limbaugh......

Hey, wait. .........

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 07:54 AM
I'm reminded of the parents of a really obnoxious little school-aged bully, who when confronted with their progeny's misdeeds and offenses blame everyone else for "picking on him". Why, aside from the fact that Cheeto Jesus does a pretty good "common man" imitation when he's behind the pulpit, are his supporters so incredibly protective of him?

They are mostly not the brightest bulbs in the box.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 07:57 AM
Didn't really win. Still in shock, huh.

Did Barry Bonds hit all those home runs or did the steroids do it for him?

Chris
05-03-2017, 08:01 AM
Did Barry Bonds hit all those home runs or did the steroids do it for him?

Still in shock. Get over it.

Standing Wolf
05-03-2017, 08:20 AM

Tough to get over an ongoing, day after day embarrassment the likes of having a bombastic, arrogant, delusional and pathologically ignorant baby-man in the White House.

(To which the geniuses here who support Trump will write, "Yes, but Obama is gone now". Huh huh. You're not too predictable.)

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:23 AM

Still in denial. Get over it.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:24 AM

I notice you avoid the question......

Chris
05-03-2017, 08:30 AM
Still in denial. Get over it.

I know you are. You should get over. I don't like Trump, have argued against many of his policies, discussed how he's caved to the establishment oligarchy, etc etc etc. But he won, he's the President.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:37 AM
I know you are. You should get over. I don't like Trump, have argued against many of his policies, discussed how he's caved to the establishment oligarchy, etc etc etc. But he won, he's the President.

Did he win? Did he really?

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 08:43 AM

Liberals can always find a way to excuse media bias.

Chris
05-03-2017, 08:44 AM

https://s2.postimg.org/a4m6820ax/Boring-gif.gif

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 08:44 AM

yes.......

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 08:45 AM
Right! Everyone who disagrees with Trump is in the bag for the DNC. CNN, ABC, Fox, Rush Limbaugh......

Hey, wait. .........

The media being in the tank for the DNC isn't a recent development.

Safety
05-03-2017, 08:46 AM
Liberals can always find a way to excuse media bias.

There's another old saying, "its best to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 08:49 AM
There's another old saying, "its best to be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Well.........

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 09:24 AM
yes.......

No, Vladimir Putin did.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 09:26 AM
The media being in the tank for the DNC isn't a recent development.

Chris
05-03-2017, 09:50 AM

https://s29.postimg.org/hw2ifqex3/giphy_2.gif

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 10:09 AM
He has no point

Peter1469
05-03-2017, 02:47 PM
Yes. The electoral college and all that stuff.

Peter1469
05-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Comey testified today that Russia tries to influence all US elections.

Don't help the agenda does it?

gamewell45
05-03-2017, 03:30 PM

Much like Fox and CBN Networks. :)

Mister D
05-03-2017, 03:48 PM
I always say that about the Jews but people get mad...

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 04:17 PM
Much like Fox and CBN Networks. :)

So, because Fox is perceived to lean to the right, that justifies the rest of the mainstream media basically being advocates for the DNC?

Captain Obvious
05-03-2017, 04:38 PM
I always say that about the Jews but people get mad...

Putz...

Chris
05-03-2017, 05:23 PM
Obama's still campaigning...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Se4xSAIz_U

Ransom
05-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Comey testified today that Russia tries to influence all US elections.

Don't help the agenda does it?

No, it doesn't. They won't care, the agenda is driven on no matter how recklessly.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:00 PM

That while a lot of the big media companies do lean left they are hardly "in the bag" for the DNC.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:05 PM
He has no point

Is there some reason you are here?

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:12 PM
Yes. The electoral college and all that stuff.

Is it still winning if you cheat? They took Lance Armstrong's titles didn't they?

Captain Obvious
05-03-2017, 08:13 PM
lol

Chris
05-03-2017, 08:18 PM
That while a lot of the big media companies do lean left they are hardly "in the bag" for the DNC.

Not over anyone's head, just wrong.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Not over anyone's head, just wrong.:rollseyes:

Chris
05-03-2017, 09:01 PM
:rollseyes:

Thank you.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 09:25 PM
Thank you.

Welc0me

Tahuyaman
05-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Wow.

Dr. Who
05-03-2017, 10:40 PM
Campaigning is 24/7/365 except leap year. True for every politician I've ever known.

I disagree. It's unabashed propaganda. It's not a PSA advocating for new programs that people can access, it's a propaganda campaign for the President and I can't say that I have ever seen this before in the first 100 days of office. Perhaps at the end of a four-year term. This is something entirely new. As I said, I think it's a "dear leader" brainwashing campaign lifted straight from the tactics book of third world dictators and fascist western governments of old.

Cletus
05-03-2017, 10:42 PM

Tell us the lies in that ad. Be specific.

Crepitus
05-03-2017, 10:47 PM
Tell us the lies in that ad. Be specific.

What, you didn't watch it?

Captain Obvious
05-03-2017, 11:32 PM
Russians did it

Hal Jordan
05-03-2017, 11:50 PM
I prefer this quote.

http://i.imgur.com/5cvSuis.jpg

Hal Jordan
05-03-2017, 11:58 PM
Tough to get over an ongoing, day after day embarrassment the likes of having a bombastic, arrogant, delusional and pathologically ignorant baby-man in the White House.

(To which the geniuses here who support Trump will write, "Yes, but Obama is gone now". Huh huh. You're not too predictable.)
Then stand against him. Show everyone the problems with having him in power. Start the campaign for the next election now. The problem is, calling him illegitimate and saying he didn't win only hurts the cause. It pushes everyone away. Don't get over him being President, but the election itself must be moved past. It happened. Whether or not you think the win was fair or was influenced, it's not going to change. By focusing on the election, you don't allow yourselves to fully stand against him. Focus on what can be done now, not what possibly could have been.

Cletus
05-04-2017, 01:00 AM
What, you didn't watch it?

I did watch it. I am not sure you did.

Now, tell us the lies you saw in it. Please be specific.

Cletus
05-04-2017, 01:07 AM

To date, I have no complaints about his performance as President other than his inability so far to twist enough arms to rid the nation of the curse of Obamacare. I am willing to give him whatever time he needs to try to fix the damage your side spent the last 8 years inflicting upon the nation.

Crepitus
05-04-2017, 07:37 AM
I did watch it. I am not sure you did.

Now, tell us the lies you saw in it. Please be specific.

The whole thing is a lie. It paints things in an artificially good light. It makes light of the failure that is the trump administration.

Captain Obvious
05-04-2017, 07:39 AM
The whole thing is a lie. It paints things in an artificially good light. It makes light of the failure that is the trump administration.

That's 100% opinion

Adelaide
05-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Man, that advertisement feels so much like excessive propaganda. Like, a cult of personality-style advertisement. I'm surprised they didn't have bald eagles placing a golden crown on his head while he blessed babies or something.

It isn't offensive, it's just kind of really bizarre.

Chris
05-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Man, that advertisement feels so much like excessive propaganda. Like, a cult of personality-style advertisement. I'm surprised they didn't have bald eagles placing a golden crown on his head while he blessed babies or something.

Eagles don't like him...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M41aZX5ijVM

Cletus
05-04-2017, 10:25 AM

Take it point by point. I asked for specifics, not some generalized "It's all a lie" nonsense. You claim it is is a lie. You should have no trouble identifying those lies.

Cletus
05-04-2017, 10:31 AM

It is an obvious attempt to counter the propaganda machine of the Left that has been feeding their unwashed fellow travelers disinformation saying there was nothing positive accomplished by this administration in its first 100 days. We have more than one thread going here on this very forum asserting that.

Crepitus
05-04-2017, 08:10 PM
That's 100% opinion

Ok then, what part of it is true?