PDA

View Full Version : What’s going to happen to Chris Christie

Cigar
11-05-2012, 01:48 PM
… if Barack Obama wins re-election?

Will The GOP disown him?

coolwalker
11-05-2012, 03:09 PM
He's too fat to be a real republican. He looks more like a Tip O'Neal to me anyway.

exotix
11-05-2012, 03:48 PM
New Jersey doesn't have ... never did ... and never will ... have the kind of money it takes to clean-up the kind of Katrina-like post-apocalyptic-hurricane we see ... Hurricane Sandy as the *October Surprise* was *God* attacking the *on your own states rights* Romney and the teabaggers love to tout ...

Obama and the FEDS do.

Simple as that.

roadmaster
11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Then why turn help away?

coolwalker
11-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Then why turn help away?

...because it wasn't Union help...that simple (ha).

Calypso Jones
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
Feds have the money, they just don't want to part with it. Greed and then there's that incompetence thing. Running out of water? Didn't even think to pre-position it. And the generators. WHERE the HELL are they. Funny. I don't hear a peep out of the libs about the poor response. If it was George Bush, media would be on fire. Shep Smith and Rivera would be crying in their beers.

Calypso Jones
11-05-2012, 05:17 PM
But the question was...what is going to happen to christie. Nothing. Probably get another term. He conveniently cowed before the one....he knows which side his bread is buttered on. He needs that Fed money and the alleged FEMA response. LoL Leftists will vote for him because he genuflected for the messiah. Rightwingers will vote for him because they knew he had no choice. Obama held the funds...and obama has withheld funds from those areas that did not properly worship at the altar.

GrassrootsConservative
11-05-2012, 05:27 PM
Governor Christie did everything he should have to look acceptable to both the left and the right. An extreme hurricane disaster is not the time to be partisan, it's the time to come together, if there ever was a time to come together under the Great Divider Communist King it should be after Sandy.

I admire Christie, he's one of the great modern conservatives. Go Jersey. I hope you have a good recovery.

exotix
11-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Governor Christie did everything he should have to look acceptable to both the left and the right. An extreme hurricane disaster is not the time to be partisan, it's the time to come together, if there ever was a time to come together under the Great Divider Communist King it should be after Sandy.

I admire Christie, he's one of the great modern conservatives. Go Jersey. I hope you have a good recovery.

Let's not forget Christie loves muslims too .... LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkZPIYsPq8E

GrassrootsConservative
11-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Let's not forget Christie loves muslims too .... LOL.

I could have told you that, weren't you paying attention? If he didn't love Muslims, he wouldn't have let Odumba visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, trolling little nitwit.

exotix
11-05-2012, 05:47 PM
I could have told you that, weren't you paying attention? If he didn't love Muslims, he wouldn't have let Odumba visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, trolling little nitwit.

Sorry dude ... if Chris Chrisitie loves muslims ... so do you ... sad.

GrassrootsConservative
11-05-2012, 05:49 PM
Sorry dude ... if Chris Chrisitie loves muslims ... so do you ... sad.

That's a bad assumptions to make. Very ignorant to just assume something like that.
Why don't you put the crack pipe down, child?

patrickt
11-05-2012, 10:30 PM
I think he'll lose weight and go on dancing with the stars. As a governor, I still like him but I have no idea what he'll do. I don't imagine Republicans will be upset with him. We don't have purges, either, so he won't get shot in the back of the head.

Peter1469
11-05-2012, 10:38 PM
He is a big government guy. Just like the rabid left. If our nation is going to survive, Christie and his ilk (on the left and "right") must be banned from American politics. And the hard left should be denied the right to vote. They are not responsible in the sense that the Founders' envisioned for voters. Only then does America have a chance to come back.

Otherwise we will suffer a total economic collapse, a societal collapse, and a reset. The rabid left, being collectivists, will likely not survive that transition. Then we could really start over with a better government and set things right.

shaarona
11-06-2012, 05:52 AM
Then why turn help away?

That was a silly bit of business.. One crew told the crew from Alabama they couldn't work because they were non-union........ EXCEPT it wasn't true.

patrickt
11-06-2012, 06:07 AM
It wasn't true? Do you mean that the workers from Alabama are lying and they were never told that? Or, do you mean they were told that but the guys who told them that had no authority to tell them that. Or, do you just mean that, in keeping with union practice, the union thugs threatened the workers from Alabama if they dared to show up?

shaarona
11-06-2012, 06:21 AM
It wasn't true? Do you mean that the workers from Alabama are lying and they were never told that? Or, do you mean they were told that but the guys who told them that had no authority to tell them that. Or, do you just mean that, in keeping with union practice, the union thugs threatened the workers from Alabama if they dared to show up?

No.. the crew from Alabama were told that by a single crew of NJ nincompoops who had no authority.

There are non union crews from all over the South working in NJ... but its so like forum members to get sucked in by a single incident.

patrickt
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Thanks, Shaarona. It's nice to know it was a single crew of union thugs and not a Gov. Christie decision. I personally never thought it was or he would have rolled over and played dead for the teachers unions.

shaarona
11-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks, Shaarona. It's nice to know it was a single crew of union thugs and not a Gov. Christie decision. I personally never thought it was or he would have rolled over and played dead for the teachers unions.

Thank you........

Calypso Jones
11-06-2012, 09:33 AM
Christie Aid said that Christie was working on it. Regardless whether it was done state wide or not. IT HAPPENED. I have friends in NJ who ASSURED me that IT HAPPENED.

LabCat
11-06-2012, 11:32 AM
I know for a fact that Co-Op (non-union) utility workers were turned away. I find it hard to believe they jumped back into their rigs and returned home on the words of a few crew members.