PDA

View Full Version : The Choice is Easy

Cigar
11-05-2012, 02:25 PM
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/home/121105-obama-vs-romney-closing-arguments.jpg

coolwalker
11-05-2012, 05:14 PM
You must be tasting the shit by now because you are full of it.

Reality1st
11-06-2012, 04:22 AM

Can't handle the facts, eh? Well, I think tomorrow it will be you who has the bitter taste in their mouth.

patrickt
11-06-2012, 06:13 AM
I suppose Cigar and Reality have a point if you define bullshit left-wing propaganda as "fact". Apparently, neither know the definition of fact. Let's consider point one. President Obama saved the auto industry. I suppose that's true if you define the auto industry as General Motors and you put them on welfare and don't require them to pay a share, much less a fair share. Let's hear from the GM bondholders who got screwed. Let's hear from the retired Delphi workers who lost their pensions. Now how that prevented a second great depression, whatever that is, is beyond a normal human imagination. Total bullshit defined by two nitwits as fact. President Obama does support women's issues. He pays them less but certainly supports womens issues like killing babies after they're born. Heck of a women's rights person. And, sadly, President Obama did nothing to get women equal pay for equal work because that was all done before he learned who Lenin was.

How about, "Eliminate dozens of Al Queda leaders including Osama bin Laden". Eliminated? Oh, killed. Eliminated is so clean. I suppose leftists would be proud of murder. And, golly, Al Queda is practically destroyed and our standing in the Middle East is so much better. Oh, a few "bumps in the road" and perhaps "less than optimal" but once we prosecute movie producers everything will be fine.

Feeling any shame guys? Excuse me. Leftists lack a sense of responsibility which is necessary for a sense of shame.

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 06:27 AM

At least you lose consistently .
Why don't you float the Hilly Billy Party once you have crucified Mutt the Misfit ?

Trinnity
11-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Can't handle the facts, eh? Well, I think tomorrow it will be you who has the bitter taste in their mouth.Oh goody. Can't wait to see who wins this pissing contest.

Chris
11-06-2012, 09:19 AM
Can't handle the facts, eh? Well, I think tomorrow it will be you who has the bitter taste in their mouth.

The OP is opinion, not fact.

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM
deny facts it just makes all your ideas weaker and weaker.

Bad info in

bad decisions out

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 10:25 AM
Holy shit why do Libs get 10 times more incompetent on voting day? This thread is hilarious.

Chris
11-06-2012, 10:44 AM
deny facts it just makes all your ideas weaker and weaker.

Bad info in

bad decisions out

Well, we already know you confuse the two words, fact and opinion. Misusing words is like garbage in, garbage out.

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 10:45 AM
Bla Bla Bla.

your party is in big trouble.

Your going to lose the election and get caught cheating

Chris
11-06-2012, 10:50 AM
Bla Bla Bla.

your party is in big trouble.

Your going to lose the election and get caught cheating

And again, even though we've been through this a dozen times, TM, and you know I have no party, you just keep making it up. Doesn't truth matter to you?

Reality1st
11-06-2012, 01:29 PM
The OP is opinion, not fact.
LOL. Sorry, little dude, but 32 consecutive months of job growth is not an opinion, it is a fact.

Same with killing Bin Laden and the other Al Qaeda leaders. And the same with improving health care for millions of Americans, supporting women's rights, lowering taxes for the majority of Americans, and saving the American auto industry.

Regarding Romoney....all of things listed in the OP are true and based on his own statements.

Like many rightwingers these days, you seem very confused about the difference between your opinions and actual facts.

Chris
11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
LOL. Sorry, little dude, but 32 consecutive months of job growth is not an opinion, it is a fact.

Same with killing Bin Laden and the other Al Qaeda leaders. And the same with improving health care for millions of Americans, supporting women's rights, lowering taxes for the majority of Americans, and saving the American auto industry.

Regarding Romoney....all of things listed in the OP are true and based on his own statements.

Like many rightwingers these days, you seem very confused about the difference between your opinions and actual facts.

Job growth has been lackluster at best. Nice try, but those "facts" are pure spin.

And spare me the ad hom, it's really unimpressive.

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 01:40 PM
And again, even though we've been through this a dozen times, TM, and you know I have no party, you just keep making it up. Doesn't truth matter to you?

yes you do you jsut believe in it enough to take its name on.

You back all its historically failed ideas every time you type something here.

Chris
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
From 5 reasons to worry regardless who wins (http://features.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2012/11/05/5-reasons-to-worry/?iid=HP_LN):
No. 1: Historically high rates of long-term unemployment threaten to leave millions of discouraged men and women permanently jobless. The longer you are out of work, the harder it is to find a job. Economists call it this hysteresis....

No. 2 For a growing part of our population, work -- going to work or even looking for a job -- has ceased to be a way of life. The labor rate participation has dropped to the lowest rate since 1981, the depth of the last recession....

No. 3: More people are opting for a government check than a job—care of the $130 billion federal disability insurance fund....

Chris
11-06-2012, 01:43 PM
yes you do you jsut believe in it enough to take its name on.

You back all its historically failed ideas every time you type something here.

Can you show where I do that, TM? I just posted something says "5 reasons to worry regardless who wins". Obviously truth doesn't matter to you.

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Tell us all how your beliefs differ from the republican party platform Chris?

Chris
11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Tell us all how your beliefs differ from the republican party platform Chris?

Nice attempt to shift the burden of proof, TM. You made a claim and I've already shown it wrong. Now you try and back your claim up.

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 01:48 PM
I have never seen you disagree with the republican platform.

Prove you dont

Larry Dickman
11-06-2012, 01:55 PM

Prove you dont

I thought you were going leave a month ago. Tell the class what it's like to have everyone hate you and think you are a complete shit eating loser.

Post your diary for us, please.

Chris
11-06-2012, 01:56 PM

Prove you dont

Again you try to weasel out of backing up your truthy claims. You made the claim, you prove it. Come on, TM, prove to us truth matters.

BTW, in http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8318-Today-Is-The-Tea-Party%E2%80%99s-Moment I am clearly arguing that neither Romney nor Ryan are part of the tea party movement. So now you've been shown wrong twice.

Good luck showing anything other than you make things up.

patrickt
11-06-2012, 02:00 PM

Sorry, little boy, but repeating lies does not generate an honest statement. I realize that if you repeat a lie often enough some fools will believe it but it is still a lie.

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 02:07 PM
gee hwere did he go?

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Prove you dont agree with the republican party.

You claim you are not a member of the republican party repetedly.

Yet you always carry their water.

why carry their water if you dont like them?

Chris
11-06-2012, 02:13 PM
Prove you dont agree with the republican party.

You claim you are not a member of the republican party repetedly.

Yet you always carry their water.

why carry their water if you dont like them?

I've already demonstrated that twice, TM. Apparently all you've got is made up false accusations. Surely, TM, even you can do better than that.

Reality1st
11-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Job growth has been lackluster at best. Nice try, but those "facts" are pure spin.

And spare me the ad hom, it's really unimpressive.

No, those facts are the straight facts. It is you and the other bamboozled rightwingnuts who are pushing 'pure spin'.

The economy has added 1.6 million jobs in just the first 10 months of this year. Only someone blinded by partisan ideology would call that "lackluster", especially when considering the massive economic hole that the Bush Administration policies put the country into and that Obama is slowly pulling us out of, against fierce Republican opposition and obstructionism, I might add.

Solid job growth in last reading before election (http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_21911730/us-oct-jobs-report-likely-show-modest-hiring)
The Denver Post
By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER - AP Economics Writer
11/02/20
(excerpts)
WASHINGTON—The United States added a solid 171,000 jobs in October, and more than a half-million Americans joined the work force, the latest signs that the uneven economic recovery is gaining strength once again. In addition, more jobs were added in August and September than believed. But the unemployment rate inched up to 7.9 percent because not all those joining the work force found work, the government said Friday.
The report was the final snapshot of the economy before the presidential election. "The economy is in a lot better shape than most people believe," said Joel Naroff, president of Naroff Economic Advisors. "That sets us up for stronger growth next year no matter who is elected on Tuesday." A second government survey, of large companies and government agencies, yielded the 171,000 number. Companies added 184,000 jobs, the most since February, and federal, state and local governments cut 13,000.

All contents Copyright 2012 The Denver Post or other copyright holders. All rights reserved.

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)

Chris
11-06-2012, 06:39 PM
No, those facts are the straight facts. It is you and the other bamboozled rightwingnuts who are pushing 'pure spin'.

The economy has added 1.6 million jobs in just the first 10 months of this year. Only someone blinded by partisan ideology would call that "lackluster", especially when considering the massive economic hole that the Bush Administration policies put the country into and that Obama is slowly pulling us out of, against fierce Republican opposition and obstructionism, I might add.

Solid job growth in last reading before election (http://www.denverpost.com/business/ci_21911730/us-oct-jobs-report-likely-show-modest-hiring)
The Denver Post
By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER - AP Economics Writer
11/02/20
(excerpts)
WASHINGTON—The United States added a solid 171,000 jobs in October, and more than a half-million Americans joined the work force, the latest signs that the uneven economic recovery is gaining strength once again. In addition, more jobs were added in August and September than believed. But the unemployment rate inched up to 7.9 percent because not all those joining the work force found work, the government said Friday.
The report was the final snapshot of the economy before the presidential election. "The economy is in a lot better shape than most people believe," said Joel Naroff, president of Naroff Economic Advisors. "That sets us up for stronger growth next year no matter who is elected on Tuesday." A second government survey, of large companies and government agencies, yielded the 171,000 number. Companies added 184,000 jobs, the most since February, and federal, state and local governments cut 13,000.

All contents Copyright 2012 The Denver Post or other copyright holders. All rights reserved.

(In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.)

Wow, so you post an opinion piece!! Almost as impressive as your ad hom.

And you're really good at poisoning the well of discussion.

Let me know when you want to discuss the topic rationally.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 07:14 PM
The economy would have to add 250,000 jobs per month for 36 months straight to get the unemployment to 6%.

What was that about Obama's performance?