PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Why do Americans have to be subjected to this

Common
05-11-2017, 05:41 AM
Drunk Driver Who Hit Family Returning From Disneyland Has Been Deported 15 TimesMexican national Constantino Banda-Acosta is facing drunk driving, hit-and-run and driving without a license charges over a car accident that severely injured a 6-year-old boy in a suburb of San Diego, California.

He is also in trouble with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), once again. According to ICE, Banda-Acosta had been deported 15 times in recent years.
The accident left 6-year-old Lennox Lake with severe head injuries, as his family was returning home Saturday night after a trip to Disneyland.
ICE told KGTV that Banda-Acosta “has been repatriated to Mexico at least 15 times since 2002, most recently in January 2017.”
KGTV reports (http://www.10news.com/news/dui-suspect-deported-15-times-before), “Benjamin Lake, his wife Ingrid and their 6-year-old son Lennox were on their way home from Disneyland, and Lake says Banda drove his truck through a stop sign and hit their car.”
The 6-year-old “is currently at Rady Children’s Hospital with severe injuries, including brain trauma.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/drunk-driver-who-hit-family-returning-from-disneyland-has-been-deported-15-times-video/

Cannons Front
05-11-2017, 06:02 AM
Come on you can't blame this on illegal immigrants, Americans drink and drive too. Just because this guy was illegal, had been deported 15 times as recently as 3 months ago, didn't have a license or insurance. Just another attempt to make illegal people look bad..................LOL

Or it could be the another perfect example of why we need to get serious about these criminals that continue to skirt the law and harm our country.

Common
05-11-2017, 06:04 AM
My response to those that say SO WHAT americans drink and drive too is, only a dumbass would want to add another drunk driver that shouldnt be here in the first place

Safety
05-11-2017, 06:10 AM
My response to those that say SO WHAT americans drink and drive too is, only a dumbass would want to add another drunk driver that shouldnt be here in the first place

You should read the entire post before responding. He was being facetious.

Peter1469
05-11-2017, 06:14 AM
Make it a capital crime to illegally return to the US after deportion.

Safety
05-11-2017, 06:18 AM

Would that also apply to the foreign investors who utilizes the "pay to play" for a visa?

donttread
05-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Drunk Driver Who Hit Family Returning From Disneyland Has Been Deported 15 Times

Mexican national Constantino Banda-Acosta is facing drunk driving, hit-and-run and driving without a license charges over a car accident that severely injured a 6-year-old boy in a suburb of San Diego, California.

He is also in trouble with Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), once again. According to ICE, Banda-Acosta had been deported 15 times in recent years.
The accident left 6-year-old Lennox Lake with severe head injuries, as his family was returning home Saturday night after a trip to Disneyland.
ICE told KGTV that Banda-Acosta “has been repatriated to Mexico at least 15 times since 2002, most recently in January 2017.”
KGTV reports (http://www.10news.com/news/dui-suspect-deported-15-times-before), “Benjamin Lake, his wife Ingrid and their 6-year-old son Lennox were on their way home from Disneyland, and Lake says Banda drove his truck through a stop sign and hit their car.”
The 6-year-old “is currently at Rady Children’s Hospital with severe injuries, including brain trauma.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/10/drunk-driver-who-hit-family-returning-from-disneyland-has-been-deported-15-times-video/

You don't punish crimes by sending people home across an open border with no consequences. The very idea is ridicilous. The government should be sued by this family.

Common
05-11-2017, 06:31 AM
You should read the entire post before responding. He was being facetious.
Uhh I knew that my post wasnt intended to him but in general.

Common
05-11-2017, 06:32 AM
You don't punish crimes by sending people home across an open border with no consequences. The very idea is ridicilous. The government should be sued by this family.
Which part of the Govt, which administration ?

Common
05-11-2017, 06:34 AM
Then liberals have santuary cities were illegal immigrants are treated better than american citizen homeless many of whom fought for this country.

On a good note illegal border crossings are down 76% since Trump took office

Adelaide
05-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Illegal immigration aside, I wish drunk driving came with a harsher sentencing guideline. You hear of cases where someone is on their fifth charge and it makes no sense.

Peter1469
05-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Would that also apply to the foreign investors who utilizes the "pay to play" for a visa?

If they were deported from the US and returned illegally. That is what I said above.

donttread
05-11-2017, 06:59 AM
Which part of the Govt, which administration ?

INS/ ICE. Lawmakers who may have written laws supporting this.

Abby08
05-11-2017, 08:33 AM
Why are Americans being forced to put up with this kind of shit? People who want to and, are going to oppose Trump's every move. No, "we can't do THAT, that's inhumane, that goes against everything the US stands for.....that's racist ".

This incident, unfortunately, isn't an isolated incident, yet, nothing "real" gets done until something like this happens, why aren't preventative measures being applied here, Trump had laid out several, which were all shot down by liberals and conservatives alike, instead, we just wait until this happens and, deal with it then.....after US citizens are killed or badly injured.

Apparently, there are people in this country who don't care that illegals can come here, commit horrific crimes, then run, not back home, but, to one of our own cities, where they get protection. It's my opinion, those people have something seriously wrong upstairs.

exotix
05-11-2017, 09:27 AM
Why are Americans being forced to put up with this kind of $#@!?
People who want to and, are going to oppose Trump's every move.
No, "we can't do THAT, that's inhumane, that goes against everything the US stands for.....that's racist ".

This incident, unfortunately, isn't an isolated incident, yet, nothing "real" gets done until something like this happens, why aren't preventative measures being applied here, Trump had laid out several, which were all shot down by liberals and conservatives alike, instead, we just wait until this happens and, deal with it then.....after US citizens are killed or badly injured.

Apparently, there are people in this country who don't care that illegals can come here, commit horrific crimes, then run, not back home, but, to one of our own cities, where they get protection. It's my opinion, those people have something seriously wrong upstairs.Trump will have to hold a campaign rally and use this incident to garner support from Congress to Build the Wall.

MisterVeritis
05-11-2017, 09:46 AM
Inform each deportee that another illegal entry will result in the deportee being dropped ten miles off shore in the ocean nearest their origin country.

donttread
05-11-2017, 10:04 AM
Illegal immigration aside, I wish drunk driving came with a harsher sentencing guideline. You hear of cases where someone is on their fifth charge and it makes no sense.

NYS gets pretty hard ass after two , as they should.

donttread
05-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Trump will have to hold a campaign rally and use this incident to garner support from Congress to Build the Wall.

I don't think this is a dem or repub issue. It's been an Ameriacn issue for a long time. What do we think would happen to our violent criminals if we took them to Mexico and said "don't come back". With no jail time, no agreement with Mexico to jail them.
Well they'd either come back here or stay there and be violent. It's not a logical concept. Violemt criminals need to be off the streets.

Abby08
05-11-2017, 10:13 AM
NYS gets pretty hard ass after two , as they should.

Around here, it's not uncommon for a person to get stopped for a 5th, 6th DUI . It's like people don't care anymore, because, for whatever reason, a DUI isn't punished as strictly as it used to, too much leeway is given.

In Phoenix, a public figure was stopped for driving erratically, given a field sobriety test, which he failed......then, my jaw dropped when, the reporter stated, "he was allowed to drive home."

exotix
05-11-2017, 10:14 AM
I don't think this is a dem or repub issue. It's been an Ameriacn issue for a long time. What do we think would happen to our violent criminals if we took them to Mexico and said "don't come back". With no jail time, no agreement with Mexico to jail them.
Well they'd either come back here or stay there and be violent. It's not a logical concept. Violemt criminals need to be off the streets.Well, Trumpf will get revenge on America unless his investigation of collusion and high-treason with Russia is quashed so you need to forget about the Wall and millions of millions of jobs creations ... so expect more American carnage.

Peter1469
05-11-2017, 11:31 AM
Well, Trumpf will get revenge on America unless his investigation of collusion and high-treason with Russia is quashed so you need to forget about the Wall and millions of millions of jobs creations ... so expect more American carnage.

Fake news.

exotix
05-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Fake news.No sweat ... get your news from Faux and TASS ... LOL

The Xl
05-11-2017, 11:46 AM

Completely agreed. A genuine accident and negligence are two very, very different things.

birddog
05-11-2017, 11:53 AM
I believe anyone who has entered our country, say five times, should be quickly put in front of a firing squad and executed.

exotix
05-11-2017, 11:57 AM
I believe anyone who has entered our country, say five times, should be quickly put in front of a firing squad and executed.That's about how many times Melania did.

Abby08
05-11-2017, 03:24 PM
That's about how many times Melania did.

Really, you consider that a good comparison? You're really reaching, here.

There are so many reasons, your comparison is way off, but, my words, I suspect, would be wasted on you.

donttread
05-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Around here, it's not uncommon for a person to get stopped for a 5th, 6th DUI . It's like people don't care anymore, because, for whatever reason, a DUI isn't punished as strictly as it used to, too much leeway is given.

In Phoenix, a public figure was stopped for driving erratically, given a field sobriety test, which he failed......then, my jaw dropped when, the reporter stated, "he was allowed to drive home."

But a blow a joint in the privacy of your own home and you're a "criminal"

Safety
05-12-2017, 03:38 AM

LoL, the snowflakes aren't going to like that one.

Common
05-12-2017, 04:15 AM
How in the world can you correlate someone on a visa to an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT thats run over our border 15 times after being deported

Safety
05-12-2017, 06:20 AM
How in the world can you correlate someone on a visa to an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT thats run over our border 15 times after being deported

Do you know how many come here on a visa and stay after it expires?

Chris
05-12-2017, 08:09 AM
Well, Trumpf will get revenge on America unless his investigation of collusion and high-treason with Russia is quashed so you need to forget about the Wall and millions of millions of jobs creations ... so expect more American carnage.

No sweat ... get your news from Faux and TASS ... LOL

Stop trolling off topic.