PDA

View Full Version : Who will Obama pardon?

LabCat
11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
Okay,
If Obama is shown the nearest exit by the voters, who will BHO pardon for their crimes?

GrassrootsConservative
11-05-2012, 08:37 PM
I don't even want to think about it. If he pardons anyone, we will never hear about it.

LabCat
11-05-2012, 08:58 PM
The possibilities myriad and terrifying.

patrickt
11-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Mumia? Every Muslim terrorist?

exotix
11-05-2012, 09:07 PM
Zimmerman.

http://i48.tinypic.com/292kv8n.jpg

Mister D
11-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Zimmerman.

http://i48.tinypic.com/292kv8n.jpg

He has to be convicted first.

Deadwood
11-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Eric Holder

Deadwood
11-05-2012, 09:20 PM

No.

The president has been set on presidential pardons. There once was a man named Gerry, who had some serious weight to carry.

In order to get aboard,
He had to sign his name Ford

In order to keep his pal out of prison
even though there weren't any charges for Nixon.

[hey it was off the top of my head - best I could do]

But the point is, Ford Pardoned Nixon even though there had not been any charges...

So Obama can pardon his whole posse..

exotix
11-05-2012, 09:29 PM

You have a point .... I remember when (R-MS) Haley Barbour released rapists and murderers on his way out .... the U.S. Marshals had to drop eveyrthing they were doing and hunt 'em down after a State of Mississippi emergency session called for locating 'em and bring 'em back ...

Can you imagine that ... a Gov. of a state who invented Personhood to convict women for murder and attempted murder of an embryo releases murderers and rapists.

LabCat
11-05-2012, 09:36 PM
I recall part of that...One (or more) of the persons Barbour released had been working in the governors mansion and he got to know them...Fishy.

GrassrootsConservative
11-05-2012, 09:41 PM
You have a point .... I remember when (R-MS) Haley Barbour released rapists and murderers on his way out .... the U.S. Marshals had to drop eveyrthing they were doing and hunt 'em down after a State of Mississippi emergency session called for locating 'em and bring 'em back ...

Can you imagine that ... a Gov. of a state who invented Personhood to convict women for murder and attempted murder of an embryo releases murderers and rapists.

Yeah, and that was a Republican. Just imaging what Odumba the Communist Muslim would do. Pardon everyone at Gitmo? Maybe that's how he's planning on closing it.

At least that would be a campaign promise he fulfills... for once!

Canadianeye
11-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Private Manning.

LabCat
11-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Ft. Hood shooter?

Calypso Jones
11-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Did anyone mention that TODAY is the anniversary of the Fort Hood Terror Attack? THREE WHOLE YEARS.

Peter1469
11-05-2012, 10:28 PM
It is unbelievable that the court-martial has not even really started yet. I would gladly go back on active duty to prosecute that Jihadist.

LabCat
11-05-2012, 11:48 PM
It is unbelievable that the court-martial has not even really started yet. I would gladly go back on active duty to prosecute that Jihadist.

Lest we forget, the administration labeled the shooting spree as "workplace" violence.

Deadwood
11-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Lest we forget, the administration labeled the shooting spree as "workplace" violence.

Oh yes, now I remember. "Workplace violence" as though is was some kind of postal hissy fit.

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 02:26 AM
Let us hope that the re-elected President is able to wave a Christian wand and banish the Hilly Billy mind set that has gripped right wing extremists and likened them to terrorists , working to bring down their country .

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 03:15 AM
Let us hope that the re-elected President is able to wave a Christian wand and banish the Hilly Billy mind set that has gripped right wing extremists and likened them to terrorists , working to bring down their country .

You sir, are likely the result of a backseat gropefest. You should have been swallowed, like the rest of your shitty continent.

patrickt
11-06-2012, 06:52 AM
After thinking about it and remembering how President Clinton sold presidential pardons I now wonder if President Obama's greed will influence him to follow the precedent set by President Clinton and go for the cash or to go with his desire for revenge and his unbridled racism and give pardons based on race. It will be interesting to see.

exotix
11-06-2012, 07:06 AM
You sir, are likely the result of a backseat gropefest. You should have been swallowed, like the rest of your shitty continent.
99.9% of the worlds population was conceived in some odd-way .... sex and impregnation is not an exact science ... it's usually done outside of conservative commissars who peep into your bedroom and stare at zygotes ...

Except for you ... you were most likely conceived in a test-tube and/or in vitro'd into a surrogate like Tagg Romney ... what's it like to be the embryo that got away and not murdered ?

LabCat
11-06-2012, 06:00 PM

My father was born in the hills of Kentucky, son of a lumber millwright and youngest of eleven. They relocated to a small Alabama mill village named Mt. Vernon. He caught catfish every morning before school for his spending money. They owned one car.
Daddy hitchhiked to the Universty of Alabama and received a degree in mechanical engineering. He and his siblings were the hardest workers I have ever known.
So now we have a suit wearing surrender puppet telling me "They didn't build that". I've got news for you, I would put the safety of my family in the hands of "HillBillys" over this administration or any of you atrophied teat sucking Europeans any day.
Kiss my ass.

Dispondent
11-06-2012, 08:26 PM
Probably every except whoever he decides will take the fall for Benghazi...