PDA

View Full Version : It is now Tuesday, November 6th

KC
11-06-2012, 01:18 AM
http://www.animateit.net/data/media/353/ehlxld.gif

Election day is here!

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 01:34 AM
I'd like to take this time to remind everyone of something pretty significant to this election:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOp2ncxDGhA

Joe Biden isn't proud to be Vice President. Maybe we ought to help the poor guy out?

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 02:06 AM
I'd like to take this time to remind everyone of something pretty significant to this election:
Joe Biden isn't proud to be Vice President. Maybe we ought to help the poor guy out?

Probably the most insignificant comment I have yet heard about this great day .
On the other hand ,
May God and Obama renew their pledges today and work to overthrow the Banker's stooge Romney , otherwise known as Mutt the Misfit .

keymanjim
11-06-2012, 02:16 AM
On the other hand ,
May God and Obama renew their pledges today and work to overthrow the Banker's stooge Romney , otherwise known as Mutt the Misfit .
No. Today we show the novelty president the door.
He'll be replaced by someone that has both private and public sector successes.
Unlike obama, who got fired from his job of scooping ice cream.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 02:18 AM
On the other hand ,

Go fuck yourself, dickass. How dare you try and ruin the day America gets its freedoms back.
You sir, are a tool.

Carygrant
11-06-2012, 03:51 AM
Go fuck yourself, dickass. How dare you try and ruin the day America gets its freedoms back.
You sir, are a tool.

I feel confident God will strike against the Pharisees and throw out the Republican money lenders and Banker's stooges from his temples .
Prepare to be mind dumped , to walk the earth as mindless ones without a spiritual home .To be pointed at and ridiculed as those that supported the Godless Mutt the Misfit .

coolwalker
11-06-2012, 01:30 PM
On the other hand ,

God and Obama in the same breath is just wrong...Allah and Obama would be better!

texmaster
11-06-2012, 01:36 PM
You sir, are a tool.

dickass

http://www.bedford.ac.uk/images/outstanding.jpg

truthmatters
11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
You sir, are a tool.

Isnt it against the rules to talk to people like that?

KC
11-06-2012, 01:40 PM

4. No excessive vulgarity.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 01:41 PM

Have you read the rules?

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 01:42 PM
dickass

http://www.bedford.ac.uk/images/outstanding.jpg

Ya, and I appreciate the thanks you gave me, too. :)
It's nice to be liked. And I use vulgarity when I talk to all mooks like Carygrant, he deserves it.

Have you guys seen the thread in the New Members section where Carygrant told a recovering heart attack victim to go overdose on pills?
He is a dickass.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 01:43 PM
Write a few posts quick before you die .

"I have regular heart attacks but I am a runner " . An overdose will be less painful .

coolwalker
11-06-2012, 01:49 PM

No, but it is against all rules to be a stupid ignorant prig.

He wasn't excessive. he was on point!

patrickt
11-06-2012, 02:03 PM
Is it possible to be excessively vulgar to Carygrunt or Truthdoesn'tmatter? That's right up there with, "If a tree falls in the forest....."

And, today is the day people vote. The election won't take place until the thousands of union thugs and attorneys report in, initiate lawsuits, stuff ballot boxes, and thank the dead for voting.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 06:14 PM
On the other hand ,

The establishment of both parties are controlled by the bankers.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 06:15 PM
Is it possible to be excessively vulgar to Carygrunt or Truthdoesn'tmatter? That's right up there with, "If a tree falls in the forest....."

And, today is the day people vote. The election won't take place until the thousands of union thugs and attorneys report in, initiate lawsuits, stuff ballot boxes, and thank the dead for voting.

I am fine with that, so long as the people casting vulgarities don't complain when it happens to them.

KC
11-06-2012, 06:16 PM
Obama's largest corporate backer in 2008? Goldman Sachs.

KC
11-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Man, this sucks. All I want to do now that work and classes are done is mindlessly consume election coverage until the am. Why can't elections be on the weekend?

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 06:18 PM
I am fine with that, so long as the people casting vulgarities don't complain when it happens to them.

I give no fucks about people cursing at me, as long as they do it in the same way I do:

Intelligent and "on point", as coolwalker says. Thanks for that, coolwalker.

patrickt
11-06-2012, 08:57 PM

I've never complained about anyone. It takes a real wuss to whine. I have, however, put people on my ignore list because they're incapable of writing without vulgarities. Their vulgarities are so overused they lose all purpose.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 08:59 PM
I've never complained about anyone. It takes a real wuss to whine.

Right. Liberals whine, conservatives win.

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 09:08 PM
I've never complained about anyone. It takes a real wuss to whine. I have, however, put people on my ignore list because they're incapable of writing without vulgarities. Their vulgarities are so overused they lose all purpose.

Agreed on all counts.

GrassrootsConservative
11-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Am I overly vulgar?

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 09:16 PM
Am I overly vulgar?

I don't think so.

Deadwood
11-06-2012, 09:19 PM
No, but it is against all rules to be a stupid ignorant prig.

He wasn't excessive. he was on point!

There was not any fucking excess in that comment about the shit for brains slithering misfit fuck off...not as far as I can see.

When you tell a heart attack victim to overdose, you take on a world of trouble

.:owned: