PDA

View Full Version : What a week Trump had!!

Crepitus
05-15-2017, 07:17 AM
Starting off with the Yates testimony (wow, was that just last week?) and questions about the 18 day delay in the Flynn thing and then jumping right into firing the FBI director you'd think that was a busy week! But no, he wasn't even close to done! He then proceeded to flail around for an excuse for the Comey firing and managed to throw all his surrogates under the bus in the process while admitting he was thinking about "that Russia thing" as part of the reason for it, an admission that is basically a confession to obstruction of justice. Then came the friday morning tweet storm in which he threatened Comey, hinted he might be recording White house conversations, suggested that it was unreasonable to expect his staff to tell the truth all the time, and threatened to end press briefings all together.

Then there are the unconfirmed rumours about indictments being handed down from the eastern district of northern virginia, secret rushed meeting between the assistant AG and the presecutor from said court, subpoenas from congress about money laundering documents, and more from the Flynn investigation. Plus it's being said he has lost confidence in his staff and cabinet, contemplating a "sweeping change"soon.

Looks and sounds like he has totally lost it to me.

What do you think? Worst week so far?

LINKs to everything mentioned.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/14/politics/worst-week-donald-trump/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/14/1662319/-About-that-Trump-indictment-story

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-steve-bannon-sean-spicer-sarah-sanders-reince-priebus-white-house-608930

tres borrachos
05-15-2017, 07:37 AM
Worst week ever for a man who has a lot of worst weeks.

I predict he will fire everyone and hunker down with Ivanka and Jared who will manage everything for him going forward. They are both bright young people, but I'm not thrilled at the idea of 2 Democrats with no experience in government running the world's largest government.

Mini Me
05-15-2017, 08:56 AM
Trumps ship has hit the rocks and is listing badly. The crew has mutinied, grabbed all the lifeboats, and is throwing passengers to the sharks.Even the rats have jumped ship!This, after sailing into uncharted waters frought with pirates!

https://youtu.be/Q6BzNEZxbiw

Mini Me
05-15-2017, 10:25 AM
It will be a purge to rival Josef Stalin!

People will just disappear from the face of the earth, as if they had never existed!

NapRover
05-15-2017, 10:29 AM
He's doing fine.
Fingers crossed for this week: Rome, Israel and Saudi Arabia!

Crepitus
05-15-2017, 10:37 AM
He's doing fine.
Fingers crossed for this week: Rome, Israel and Saudi Arabia!

You have a strange definition of "doing fine".

NapRover
05-15-2017, 10:45 AM
You have a strange definition of "doing fine".

Thanks. I watch interviews of him about 3 times/day, he doesn't seem to be losing it.

Kalkin
05-15-2017, 11:05 AM
Another day, another fit of panicked hyperventilation by the left. Meanwhile, Trump continues to decimate obama's legacy one EO at a time.

Safety
05-15-2017, 11:20 AM
Speaking of dismantling Obama's EOs, how are the ones that Trump actually created, doing? Is he still batting under .500?

texan
05-15-2017, 12:07 PM
Starting off with the Yates testimony (wow, was that just last week?) and questions about the 18 day delay in the Flynn thing and then jumping right into firing the FBI director you'd think that was a busy week! But no, he wasn't even close to done! He then proceeded to flail around for an excuse for the Comey firing and managed to throw all his surrogates under the bus in the process while admitting he was thinking about "that Russia thing" as part of the reason for it, an admission that is basically a confession to obstruction of justice. Then came the friday morning tweet storm in which he threatened Comey, hinted he might be recording White house conversations, suggested that it was unreasonable to expect his staff to tell the truth all the time, and threatened to end press briefings all together.

Then there are the unconfirmed rumours about indictments being handed down from the eastern district of northern virginia, secret rushed meeting between the assistant AG and the presecutor from said court, subpoenas from congress about money laundering documents, and more from the Flynn investigation. Plus it's being said he has lost confidence in his staff and cabinet, contemplating a "sweeping change"soon.

Looks and sounds like he has totally lost it to me.

What do you think? Worst week so far?

LINKs to everything mentioned.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/14/politics/worst-week-donald-trump/

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/5/14/1662319/-About-that-Trump-indictment-story

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-steve-bannon-sean-spicer-sarah-sanders-reince-priebus-white-house-608930

Here we go again!

Wow about he Yates testimony, what was "wow" about it? She told us what we have known for months! WOW!

Flynn was cleared by the Obama administration.

Thanks for the DailyKos information. Good Lord who uses them as a source?

On the narrative that Trump suggested he stated he fired Comey because of the investigation is another in misleading left talking point. He wouldn't say that in an interview even if he did. It is logical that he says sure he thought about it. I would have because of the backlash I was about to receive for the action.

You are fake news and this discredits you further. Great job!

Crepitus
05-15-2017, 03:12 PM
Here we go again!

Wow about he Yates testimony, what was "wow" about it? She told us what we have known for months! WOW!

Flynn was cleared by the Obama administration.

Thanks for the DailyKos information. Good Lord who uses them as a source?

On the narrative that Trump suggested he stated he fired Comey because of the investigation is another in misleading left talking point. He wouldn't say that in an interview even if he did. It is logical that he says sure he thought about it. I would have because of the backlash I was about to receive for the action.

You are fake news and this discredits you further. Great job!

Lol, none of that is fake news, the things that are rumors are identified as rumors. Everything is linked.

Beevee
05-15-2017, 03:55 PM
Thanks. I watch interviews of him about 3 times/day, he doesn't seem to be losing it.
How do you lose what you never had?

Peter1469
05-15-2017, 05:11 PM
lol

Crepitus
05-16-2017, 07:51 AM
Well, Looking like this week may top the last huh?

Kalkin
05-16-2017, 11:56 AM
Speaking of dismantling Obama's EOs, how are the ones that Trump actually created, doing? Is he still batting under .500?
Too busy laughing at your angst to care, tbh.

Safety
05-16-2017, 12:01 PM
Too busy laughing at your angst to care, tbh.

That's usually what happens when one has nothing to rebut and think that getting snarky will help them save face.

Kalkin
05-16-2017, 12:08 PM
That's usually what happens when one has nothing to rebut and think that getting snarky will help them save face.
Or it's just the truth. lulz.

Safety
05-16-2017, 12:09 PM
Or it's just the truth. lulz.

Let me know when you find some.

Kalkin
05-16-2017, 12:16 PM
Let me know when you find some.
As soon as I stop reading your posts, I will.

Safety
05-16-2017, 12:24 PM
As soon as I stop reading your posts, I will.

That made no sense, but I can see how you thought it was pretty witty.

Kalkin
05-16-2017, 12:26 PM
That made no sense, but I can see how you thought it was pretty witty.
Think more, post less. You'll understand eventually.

Bo-4
05-16-2017, 12:49 PM
Every time i think it was his worst week ever - another shoe drops .. like the one last night.

And this week is still very young! :grin:

Safety
05-16-2017, 12:54 PM
Think more, post less. You'll understand eventually.

What did all that thinking you've been doing since 2013, with only 1,995 posts get you? I think I will give your advice the attention it deserves....none.

Kalkin
05-16-2017, 01:13 PM
What did all that thinking you've been doing since 2013, with only 1,995 posts get you?
Some of us think outside, in the real world, as well as here. You should try it. If your IQ is sufficient, you might just change sides.

Safety
05-16-2017, 01:16 PM
Some of us think outside, in the real world, as well as here. You should try it. If your IQ is sufficient, you might just change sides.

Why would I dumb myself down to be on your side?