PDA

View Full Version : Why the left is hell bent on a special prosecutor.

Robo
05-15-2017, 07:30 PM
It's so perfectly apparent to me that the only reason the left is so hell bent on a special prosecutor to investigate Trump campaign ties with the Russians is simply because they know that a special prosecutor will add a new layer of investigation and have to begin from the Trump campaign as far back as the day Trump declared for the Presidency last year and thereby go on and on and on as special prosecutors usually do and thereby keep the alleged Trump scandal front page news far into 2018 and even through Trump's entire first term. that's simply more of the Democrat's agenda to torment, belittle and even bring down the Trump Presidency. It could be and probably should be called treason. They prove every day that they couldn't care less about the wellbeing of the nation.

del
05-15-2017, 07:31 PM
actually, i'd prefer an independent commission rather than a prosecutor.

Peter1469
05-15-2017, 07:33 PM
There is an ongoing coup against the sitting government. It actually has gotten to the point of being funny.

A joke.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 07:36 PM
It's so perfectly apparent to me that the only reason the left is so hell bent on a special prosecutor to investigate Trump campaign ties with the Russians is simply because they know that a special prosecutor will add a new layer of investigation and have to begin from the Trump campaign as far back as the day Trump declared for the Presidency last year and thereby go on and on and on as special prosecutors usually do and thereby keep the alleged Trump scandal front page news far into 2018 and even through Trump's entire first term. that's simply more of the Democrat's agenda to torment, belittle and even bring down the Trump Presidency. It could be and probably should be called treason. They prove every day that they couldn't care less about the wellbeing of the nation.
It is one aspect of the coup attempt.

del
05-15-2017, 07:42 PM
There is an ongoing coup against the sitting government. It actually has gotten to the point of being funny.

A joke.

i disagree

you're hilarious

Peter1469
05-15-2017, 07:51 PM
i disagree

you're hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-3ws7b4sZg

Captain Obvious
05-15-2017, 07:52 PM
actually, i'd prefer an independent commission rather than a prosecutor.

I would have zero problem with this approach.

I also won't keep the coffee pot on waiting for it to happen.

Does Trump weigh more than a duck?

Peter1469
05-15-2017, 07:55 PM
We can't give in to the coup.

We need to start shooting people in the head.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 08:00 PM

We can start with arrests. We know who was briefed. Begin with them.

decedent
05-15-2017, 08:13 PM
Why the left is hell bent on a special prosecutor.

Because justice is being willfully obstructed by Republicans.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Obstruction of justice is a democrat thing.

Captain Obvious
05-15-2017, 08:19 PM

Funny how destroying critical evidence of 33k+ emails doesn't qualify as justice obstruction.

No doubt they were all non-descript emails.

That's about all you need to know about this guy. Total homer.

Peter1469
05-15-2017, 08:22 PM
The collusion between the hard left media is beyond the pale. But it is also comical.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 08:41 PM
The collusion between the hard left media is beyond the pale. But it is also comical.
The collusion needs to be punished. I would decertify every left-wing outlet. I would imprison every democrat on the intelligence committees. It may be time to waterboard this nation's enemies, the Democrats.

decedent
05-15-2017, 08:42 PM

Then I'm sure the White House will hand over the documents about Russian collusion requested by the Senate Committee any day now.

But I'm not holding my breath.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 08:43 PM
Then I'm sure the White House will hand over the documents requested by the Senate Committee any day now.
No one gets to go on a fishing expedition. We have separate, equal branches of government for a reason. If you are alleging a crime provide the subpoena.

Peter1469
05-15-2017, 08:48 PM
The collusion needs to be punished. I would decertify every left-wing outlet. I would imprison every democrat on the intelligence committees. It may be time to waterboard this nation's enemies, the Democrats.
yes

Casper
05-15-2017, 09:12 PM
So wanting the facts and truth is now Treason. Seems as if some of the Trumplings are ready to declare their leader dictator for life and arrest anyone that disagrees. Bring It On, oh, you will have to get off your couch first.

Casper
05-15-2017, 09:13 PM
No one gets to go on a fishing expedition. We have separate, equal branches of government for a reason. If you are alleging a crime provide the subpoena.
You must have missed the Clinton years, no surprise there.

Captain Obvious
05-15-2017, 09:17 PM

You forgot to mention that Trump gave classified info to the Russians.

..."highly" classified too.

Casper
05-15-2017, 09:32 PM
You forgot to mention that Trump gave classified info to the Russians.

..."highly" classified too.
Do you ever say anything worthy of comment? Nope, I believe not, now go back and play in your sandbox.

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 09:37 PM
Nice dodge.

Casper
05-15-2017, 09:40 PM
Nice dodge.
Sorry, you have used up your time with me on this board, I do not talk to Traitors, there is a better solution awaiting your kind.
Good Day

MisterVeritis
05-15-2017, 09:41 PM
Sorry, you have used up your time with me on this board, I do not talk to Traitors, there is a better solution awaiting your kind.
Good Day

Run coup supporter. You can spread lies but you cannot hide.

Boris The Animal
05-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Then I'm sure the White House will hand over the documents about Russian collusion requested by the Senate Committee any day now.

That's because THERE AREN'T ANY!!!

Adelaide
05-15-2017, 09:57 PM

That seems pretty convoluted. Investigation or no investigation, it does not look that good for Republicans in 2018.

At any rate, I would support a special prosecutor but I would support that in any case involving a politician or US employee. I do not have any faith in the justice system to be fair in investigating it's own. I honestly do not think a special prosecutor would find much in this specific case, but that still doesn't mean I trust the system enough to be fair. Has nothing to do with 2018 or 2020.

decedent
05-15-2017, 10:06 PM
That's because THERE AREN'T ANY!!!

The Senate Committee specifically asked for Flynn's documents regarding his work for Russia.

Mini Me
05-16-2017, 08:56 AM
The jokes on you! Its called Donald Trump!!

We need to remove him before he takes down the whole country!
A joke.

Mini Me
05-16-2017, 08:57 AM

How is it that an investigation becomes a COUP?

'splain that?

Mini Me
05-16-2017, 09:00 AM
You cons can't wait for FASCISM to take over!

You put party politics over the country!

Robo
05-16-2017, 09:07 AM

Such as? Can you report the evidence please?

Mini Me
05-16-2017, 09:15 AM

We had eight years of prosperity during Clinton!!!

And none of this garbage!

Robo
05-16-2017, 09:18 AM
So wanting the facts and truth is now Treason. Seems as if some of the Trumplings are ready to declare their leader dictator for life and arrest anyone that disagrees. Bring It On, oh, you will have to get off your couch first.

there are actually at least 3 congressional committees investigating alleged Trump collusion with the Russians and the greatest investigation organization on earth the FBI doing the same. We need another investigation because? Be specific please.

Attempting to overthrow America's national government by a political party and media propaganda collusion operation and leaking intelligence information to a hostile press is felonious at best and likely meets the definition of outright treason.

Robo
05-16-2017, 09:23 AM
That seems pretty convoluted. Investigation or no investigation, it does not look that good for Republicans in 2018.

At any rate, I would support a special prosecutor but I would support that in any case involving a politician or US employee. I do not have any faith in the justice system to be fair in investigating it's own. I honestly do not think a special prosecutor would find much in this specific case, but that still doesn't mean I trust the system enough to be fair. Has nothing to do with 2018 or 2020.

So what gives you faith in a special prosecutor appointed by politicians? Did you support a special prosecutor in the Clinton email investigation?

Robo
05-16-2017, 09:26 AM
The Senate Committee specifically asked for Flynn's documents regarding his work for Russia.

Flynn is no longer a part of the Trump administration.

Casper
05-16-2017, 09:28 AM
So what gives you faith in a special prosecutor appointed by politicians? Did you support a special prosecutor in the Clinton email investigation?
The Yuuug differences are that the Clintons had been investigated to completion Twice and found nothing criminal, that has not occurred with trump, and the fact that the Star investigation was installed by the opposition Party and the trump investigation would be instigated by his own Party. If you cannot see the difference you are not paying attention to the facts.

Casper
05-16-2017, 09:28 AM
So, your point is what?

MisterVeritis
05-16-2017, 09:29 AM

Why would you support a special prosecutor? We have ongoing investigations in the House and the Senate. They rely upon the FBI for investigators. A special prosecutor would also rely upon the FBI for investigators.

Why not just dmit this is a war started by the Democrats and it will not end until we put them in jail.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2017, 09:30 AM
Do you know who the committee asked for that information?

decedent
05-16-2017, 01:11 PM
Such as? Can you report the evidence please?

See post #27

decedent
05-16-2017, 01:13 PM

Are you being serious? The White House can get away with having Russian connections because one of the culprits was fired?

NapRover
05-16-2017, 01:19 PM
C'mon, we know the reason a SP is demanded. It's the old "Ken Star play". You appoint a SP under the guise of investigating one thing, and then become a catalyst to make it go in every direction for whatever cause you want.
"Your honor, it is paramount that Trump's taxes and life long records be turned over to us, otherwise the world is at risk."
"Your honor, the witness Billy Bush is called."
"Your honor, Hillary Clinton is called".
"Your honor, Kim Jong Un is called".

You can't get him for Russian collusion, but we can get him for groping, making too much money, not being as rich as he declared, etc., I move for impeachment!

MisterVeritis
05-16-2017, 02:34 PM
Are you being serious? The White House can get away with having Russian connections because one of the culprits was fired?
Is that the new way to talk about the so-called Russian-Trump collusion?

Given all of the anti-Trump coup-supporting leaks how is it we have not seen any evidence for collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians?

Casper
05-16-2017, 05:09 PM
Well, now that we have the former head of the FBI testifying that trump tried to get him to shut down the investigation into Flynn the Congress has even more cause to get a SP on the issue. I wonder if the words obstruction of justice is being thrown around on the House floor or at least in closed offices. Trump has become an embarrassment to the Nation and the GOP, they will not continue to let this ride much longer, count on that, their jobs will be on the line and few of them like the guy.

MisterVeritis
05-16-2017, 08:43 PM
Well, now that we have the former head of the FBI testifying that trump tried to get him to shut down the investigation into Flynn the Congress has even more cause to get a SP on the issue. I wonder if the words obstruction of justice is being thrown around on the House floor or at least in closed offices. Trump has become an embarrassment to the Nation and the GOP, they will not continue to let this ride much longer, count on that, their jobs will be on the line and few of them like the guy.
Now there you go lying again.
When and where did Comey testify that Trump told Comey to shut down the investigation?

You cannot help it, can you?

Tahuyaman
05-16-2017, 08:53 PM

A joke.

It has become comical.

Do the Democrats know who appoints a special prosecutor? Do you really think appointing a special prosecutor will pacify them?

Casper
05-16-2017, 09:57 PM
It has become comical.

Do the Democrats know who appoints a special prosecutor? Do you really think appointing a special prosecutor will pacify them?
In this case it will be the Republicans, and if you think that will keep trump safe you are very mistaken, by this time trump has few friends in the House, trump is going to have zero say in the matter other than him complying with House subpoenas. Scandal after scandal and all of his own doing or that of his minions, not looking good for the Donald, I suggest that he may very well be gone by this time next year.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2017, 10:05 PM
In this case it will be the Republicans, and if you think that will keep trump safe you are very mistaken, by this time trump has few friends in the House, trump is going to have zero say in the matter other than him complying with House subpoenas. Scandal after scandal and all of his own doing or that of his minions, not looking good for the Donald, I suggest that he may very well be gone by this time next year.

The "Republicans" don't select a special prosecutor. The AG is the appointing authority. In this case he has recused himself, so one of the AG's underlings is the apounting authority.

You left wing hacks are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Casper
05-16-2017, 10:20 PM
The "Republicans" don't select a special prosecutor. The AG is the appointing authority. In this case he has recused himself, so one of the AG's underlings is the apounting authority.

You left wing hacks are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

I look forward to the investigations and of-course during that time trump will continue the screw up over and over, in the end the Congress will have so many reasons to remove him from office they will be able to pick and chose. Me disappointed, nope, I believe in the system dealing with the issue as it warrants. It not me in the hot seat here, that would be trump and his believers.

Tahuyaman
05-16-2017, 10:26 PM
Are you as clueless as you appear to be here?

Casper
05-16-2017, 11:59 PM
Are you as clueless as you appear to be here?
So when you cannot discuss a topic you get insulting, seems to be a trait among some here. You could have just said that you add nothing to add.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 09:02 AM
So when you cannot discuss a topic you get insulting, seems to be a trait among some here. You could have just said that you add nothing to add.

Not an insult. A valid question.

Robo
05-17-2017, 09:17 AM
The Yuuug differences are that the Clintons had been investigated to completion Twice and found nothing criminal, that has not occurred with trump,

The Trump/Russian investigation has gone on for months and no crime has been found. By what reasoning do you believe that investigation at least by the best investigation organization on earth, the FBI, will not be carried out to its end? Exactly what can a special prosecutor possibly find that the FBI cannot?

Robo
05-17-2017, 09:22 AM
So, your point is what?

He's not been charged with a crime nor has any evidence been presented to show that anybody in the Trump administration has colluded with the Russians to influence the outcome of the election, so what's your point again?

Robo
05-17-2017, 09:26 AM
See post #27

What evidence of a crime committed by Flynn has been reveled? What evidence of any crime been reveled that anybody in the Trump administration committed?

Robo
05-17-2017, 09:29 AM

What's your evidence that anybody in the Trump administration had any "ILLEGAL" connections with the Russians?