PDA

View Full Version : Warning: DOJ appoints Special Counsel to take over Russia Probe

Bethere
05-17-2017, 04:51 PM
Wow.

exotix
05-17-2017, 04:51 PM
*Breaking*

Robert Mueller will have full authority over entire Probe

Special Counsel Will Take Over FBI Russia Campaign Interference Investigation

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/special-counsel-will-take-over-fbi-russia-campaign-interference-investigation-n761271

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Mueller will take command of the prosecutors and FBI agents who are working on the far reaching Russia investigation, which spans multiple FBI field offices on both coasts.

Mueller led the FBI for 12 years under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495058610/100_9314_ugvlwp.jpg

Bethere
05-17-2017, 04:52 PM
*Breaking*

You beat me. You have quick hands.

Robert Mueller.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 04:54 PM
Wow.

Please delete me, let me go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-EHXPoF5iM

Beevee
05-17-2017, 04:56 PM
This really should not happen to the best president America has elected in the last 70 years.

decedent
05-17-2017, 04:57 PM
The point of no return. The swamp will finally be drained... although these things take a long time.

There's nothing Putin or Republicans can do to protect trump, but they'll do their best.

NapRover
05-17-2017, 04:58 PM
This really should not happen to the best president America has elected in the last 70 years.

He's the best president ever elected in the last year.

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Boom Shalaka-LAKA!!

Looking forward to locking the same bastard up who accused Hilly of leaking ...

HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL INFO

Well maybe .. not proven that there was a breach there.

The REAL Question:

Is the Bibi endorsed International Orange CrapSTAIN still favored by Neocon Netty after ...

Well, you know ;-)

Beevee
05-17-2017, 04:59 PM
Who's next for the presidential chopping block?

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:04 PM
Please delete me, let me go...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-EHXPoF5iM

Sadly, nap, I am a duplicate thread and I deserve deletion.

Cletus
05-17-2017, 05:06 PM
You deserve deletion because of the false headline.

Adelaide
05-17-2017, 05:06 PM
Duplicate threads merged.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:08 PM
*Breaking*

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/special-counsel-will-take-over-fbi-russia-campaign-interference-investigation-n761271

Bowing to public and Congressional pressure, Deputy U.S. Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed former FBI Director Bob Mueller on Wednesday to be a special counsel overseeing the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 campaign, Justice Department officials said.

Mueller will take command of the prosecutors and FBI agents who are working on the far reaching Russia investigation, which spans multiple FBI field offices on both coasts.

Mueller led the FBI for 12 years under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495058610/100_9314_ugvlwp.jpg

Things just got much more interesting. What do you know about how this went down?

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:09 PM
You deserve deletion because of the false headline.

I forgive you.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:10 PM
Wow.

How long before the Democrats scream about the fact that the Trump justice department selected this special,prosecutor?

exotix
05-17-2017, 05:11 PM
Things just got much more interesting. What do you know about how this went down?Breaking words and reaction right now are coming down from Congress ... Trumps' situation is untenable and apparently this is too important for partisan hackery interference .... so it looks like this is going bi-partisan ... probably except for Mitch McConnell and all his neo-zoom-dweebie-Trumpf-ite hacks ... LOL

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:13 PM
Special prosecutor named in Russia probe.
Dishonesty is their default position here......

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:14 PM
How long before the Democrats scream about the fact that the Trump justice department selected this special,prosecutor?

I think you'll find that we like the new special counsel more than you guys do.

He's a tremendous choice. You should be thrilled.

Beevee

What's the FOX News slant on this 'traversty'?

decedent
Meuller is regarded as an independent Washington outsider who will hopefully be objective. He quit his law firm to start this investigation, financed by the DoJ. Sessions recused himself due to lying, so Rosenstein did the appointment, claiming that the public deserves answers.

The White House, Flynn, Carter and Manafort must cooperate, but I bet the White House will stall as much as possible. Meanwhile, there's still the Intel committee, who will be hearing Comey's story soon.

Why aren't you happy? Trump isn't corrupt, so this investigation will exonerate him, right?

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:15 PM
I think you'll find that we like the new special prosecutor more than you guys do.

Oh my........

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:16 PM
Meuller is regarded as an independent Washington outsider who should be objective. He quit his law firm to start this investigation, financed by the DoJ. Sessions recused himself due to lying, so Rosenstein did the appointment, claiming that the public deserves answers.

The AG didn't recuse himself for lying.

Do liberals think that intellectual honesty hurts their cause?

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:17 PM
Breaking words and reaction right now are coming down from Congress ... Trumps' situation is untenable and apparently this is too important for partisan hackery interference .... so it looks like this is going bi-partisan ... probably except for Mitch McConnell and all his neo-zoom-dweebie-Trumpf-ite hacks ... LOL
Good guys with subpoena power.

Good times!tm

Beevee
05-17-2017, 05:19 PM
Meuller is regarded as an independent Washington outsider who will hopefully be objective. He quit his law firm to start this investigation, financed by the DoJ. Sessions recused himself due to lying, so Rosenstein did the appointment, claiming that the public deserves answers.

The White House, Flynn, Carter and Manafort must cooperate, but I bet the White House will stall as much as possible. Meanwhile, there's still the Intel committee, who will be hearing Comey's story soon.
If Mueller is too clean to be corrupted, he will possibly wind up with a bullet for his troubles.

decedent
05-17-2017, 05:22 PM

Sessions recused himself after being caught lying about his private meetings with Russian officials. He's not the only one from Team Trump caught lying about secret meetings with Russians.

How many Russians does it take to run America?

exotix
05-17-2017, 05:25 PM
*Breaking*

(R-Ca) Kevin McCarthy and probably Paul Ryan now in hot seat ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.80b80445f7e1

KIEV, Ukraine — A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

Before the conversation, McCarthy and Ryan had emerged from separate talks at the U.S. Capitol with Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, who had described a Kremlin tactic of financing populist politicians to undercut Eastern European democratic institutions.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495060542/100_9316_r90lbn.jpg

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:29 PM
*Breaking*

(R-Ca) Kevin McCarthy now in hot seat ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?utm_term=.80b80445f7e1

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495060542/100_9316_r90lbn.jpg

Is that a trip or what?

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:31 PM
Sessions recused himself after being caught lying about his private meetings with Russian officials. He's not the only one from Team Trump caught lying about secret meetings with Russians.

One to feed the president cheetos and nine to stand around and laugh.

exotix
05-17-2017, 05:32 PM
Is that a trip or what?Look how they all think they were going to get away with it ... like 3rd-rate Watergate burglars ...

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:32 PM

Of course he did.

Beevee
05-17-2017, 05:33 PM
The stench of human gas emanating from the Oval Office is reported to have reached the outskirts of Montreal.

Cletus
05-17-2017, 05:36 PM
The stench of human gas emanating from the Oval Office is reported to have reached the outskirts of Montreal.

When were you in the Oval Office?

Is that a new distance record for you?

decedent
05-17-2017, 05:39 PM
“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange...

No chit.

Beevee
05-17-2017, 05:44 PM

So you are left with remarks such as this because you have blown your gasket. Your credibility resembles that of your Master.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:46 PM
I think you'll find that we like the new special counsel more than you guys do.

I know that I'm not a "we" when it comes to being associated with hacks like you, but I don't know who "you guys" are.

I'm for whoever can get to the truth and end this silly partisan motivated drama. The sooner the better.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:47 PM

For me? 1987.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:48 PM

I don't know. Why don't you check there and find out for yourself?

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:49 PM

Again, do you believe being honest hurts your cause?

Tahuyaman
Of course he did.

same question.....

Bethere
I know that I'm not a "we" when it comes to being associated with hacks like you, but I don't know who "you guys" are.

I'm for whoever can get to the truth and end this silly partisan motivated drama. The sooner the better.

I wish you could get over the name calling thing. I don't ever have to do that. I try to lead by example.

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 05:50 PM
STFU and TAKE it Gomes!! :D

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 05:50 PM
I wish you could get over the name calling thing. I don't ever have to do that. I try to lead by example.

Heavy sigh..........

Beevee
05-17-2017, 05:53 PM
I don't know. Why don't you check there and find out for yourself?

My television provider refuses to air FOX News. It's my understanding that were they to do so, there would be mass defections by their client base who require accurate news and not comedy.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 05:53 PM

NapRover
05-17-2017, 05:54 PM
My television provider refuses to air FOX News. It's my understanding that were they to do so, there would be mass defections by their client base who require accurate news and not comedy.
Yes, we know censorship is an integral cog in the fascist machine.

NapRover
05-17-2017, 05:56 PM
This the happiest I've seen the Dems since Nov. 7th!

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 05:57 PM
The Creepy Munster Kid will ALWAYS bring TWO SCOOPS! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBPt335vcAQ

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 06:01 PM

Quite smelly - but the stench has officially extended to a 15,000 mile radius.

exotix
05-17-2017, 06:01 PM
Just In

Paul Ryan response to Kevin McCarthy allegation before demanding secrecy ... essentially attempting to shut-down any Trump collusion ... from Republicans on the matter of Putin paying Trump ... this was months before election ...

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495062673/100_9320_ola9vb.jpg

exotix
05-17-2017, 06:03 PM
This the happiest I've seen the Dems since Nov. 7th!Notice how (R)'s can only win a general election since the Hanging Chads.

Beevee
05-17-2017, 06:04 PM
Yes, we know censorship is an integral cog in the fascist machine.

Seems to be preferential to what you chose to elect as your president. And claiming you voted for an Independent doesn't pass muster.

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Answer? ^

https://assets.thaivisa.com/forum/uploads/profile/photo-203093.gif

NapRover
05-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Notice how (R)'s can only win a general election since the Hanging Chads.
I was hoping I'd never hear those words again!!

NapRover
05-17-2017, 06:06 PM
Seems to be preferential to what you chose to elect as your president. And claiming you voted for an Independent doesn't pass muster.

We have you to thank for our president, thank you.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:07 PM

Nap is a rwnj, but he is cool--and honest. He won't deny that he is a Republican, nor will he deny that he voted for trump.

He's a lot like the incredible Hulk. If you give him a path forward to remain Bruce Banner you will never have a problem.

NapRover
05-17-2017, 06:08 PM
Sadly, nap, I am a duplicate thread and I deserve deletion.
Go Cavs!

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 06:09 PM
Just In

Paul Ryan response to Kevin McCarthy allegation before demanding secrecy ... essentially attempting to shut-down any Trump collusion ... from Republicans on the matter of Putin paying Trump ... this was months before election ...

When is that assclown up for re-election?

Sad thing?

Creepy Munster Kid All Growed UP is probably the best they got.

The best o BEST when it comes to Intellectual Invertebrates!

ALTHOUGH, we gots a few contenders 'round here! ... :D

decedent
05-17-2017, 06:10 PM

One to feed the president cheetos and nine to stand around and laugh.

I don't think Trump can intimidate Mueller by demanding his loyalty over dinner, like he did with Comey. Comey refused then was fired.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Go Cavs!

One hour.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:16 PM
Beevee is from Montreal.

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 06:17 PM
One hour.

LOVES me sum Isaiah & Olynik but they no answer for Da King

:cool2:

Beevee
05-17-2017, 06:18 PM
Three sentence statement by Trump that does not include any words being repeated three times in succession.
Probably means it was written by Pence who is likely planning his imminent presidency.

suds00
05-17-2017, 06:18 PM
let the investigation proceed.maybe we can be proud again.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:19 PM
LOVES me sum Isaiah & Olynik but they no answer for Da King

:cool2:

He is the Jim Brown of basketball, hell, he's the James Brown of basketball.

del
05-17-2017, 06:19 PM
he does the best he can with what he has.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:23 PM

Good luck tonight. Last time I checked we had no answer for Thomas. But JR is back. So I am hopeful. And you guys just got the first pick in the draft.

Casper
05-17-2017, 06:24 PM
*Breaking*

Good, we as a Nation need get the facts straight and know who did or did not do something wrong, there is no other way to put this to rest and move on, Period. Let the facts speak for themselves. good enough for me.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:26 PM

He has a wonderful avatar.

del
05-17-2017, 06:26 PM
Good luck tonight. Last time I checked we had no answer for Thomas. But JR is back. So I am hopeful. And you guys just got the first pick in the draft.

celts have no shot.

if they win tonight, they'll force it to a 5 game series, imo.

i refer you to april 5, 2017

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:27 PM
Good, we as a Nation need get the facts straight and know who did or did not do something wrong, there is no other way to put this to rest and move on, Period. Let the facts speak for themselves. good enough for me.

We agree.

LET THE CHIPS FALL WHERE THEY MAY.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:28 PM
celts have no shot.

if they win tonight, they'll force it to a 5 game series, imo.

i refer you to april 5, 2017

Yeah, it was layup city. Power basketball. We played LeBron at center. Ugly stuff.

If you weren't my brother I would have been in your face that night.

As I remember it, Thomas got his points but we zeroed Crowder and Bradley.

del
05-17-2017, 06:29 PM
Yeah, it was layup city. Power basketball. We played LeBron at center. Ugly stuff.

if we were still playing in the old garden, there might be a chance, but the cavs are head and shoulders better than the celts.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 06:35 PM

You must live in an ultra left wing echo chamber. Based on your comments here, that's not surprising.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:36 PM
if we were still playing in the old garden, there might be a chance, but the cavs are head and shoulders better than the celts.
It's our time. If I were you I'd trade down and select Malik Monk. Then sign Thomas. Monk could become your version of Kawhi Leonard. Extreme athleticism. The other guys need the ball too much to pair with Thomas.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 06:41 PM
I think the results of this special investigation might be surprising and lead to things politicos in DC would rather keep to themselves.

DC has been showered with Russian money since the fall of the Soviet Union. Russians with the means went overboard practicing capitalism. A lot of politicians and political appointees were knee deep in that money. Some people will learn about the old saying.... You better think about what you wish for.

Plus, the special counsel is going to need to see Comey's notes on his meetings with Obama and his AG during the Hillary Clinton email fiasco.

This is going to be interesting.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 06:43 PM
This the happiest I've seen the Dems since Nov. 7th!

I predict that their happiness won't last.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:43 PM
I think the results of this special investigation might be surprising and lead to things politicos in DC would rather keep to themselves.

DC has been showered with Russian money since the fall of the Soviet Union. Russians with the means went overboard practicing capitalism. A lot of politicians and political appointees were knee deep in that money. Some people will learn about the old saying.... You better think about what you wish for.

Plus, the special counsel is going to need to see Comey's notes on his meetings with Obama and his AG during the Hillary Clinton email fiasco.

Nice post.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 06:45 PM
Notice how (R)'s can only win a general election since the Hanging Chads.

Then how how do you explain the Republucans picking up an historic amount of seats nation wide during the Obama era?

I'm sure your answer to that will live down to my expectations.

exotix
05-17-2017, 06:50 PM
You must live in an ultra left wing echo chamber. Based on your comments here, that's not surprising.How'bout this *echo chamber* ?

*What did he know and when did he know it*

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265286/_0_drivedevil_gl7fz5.gif

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 06:54 PM
STFU and TAKE it Gomes!! :D
I cannot be responsible for idiot Republicans. They are the second worst thing to happen to the nation. They are right behind Democrats.

This may be another step toward a real second civil war. People like me have little to no representation in this tyrannical government. This government has become wholly lawless.

There is no evidence of a crime. And yet the idiot Republicans cower and allow a special prosecutor.

I see absolutely no reason to play nice any longer nor to be restrained.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Then how how do you explain the Republucans picking up an historic amount of seats nation wide during the Obama era?

I'm sure your answer to that will live down to my expectations.

Lots of reasons. Gerrymandering. History.

Second term presidents USUALY lose control, usually both houses, of Congress. Obama. Bush. Clinton. Reagan. Nixon/Ford. It's quite a trend.

Two term presidents seldom elect their preferred replacement. Bush one did. You have to go back to, what, Calvin Coolidge for another example?

There are lots of reasons but it's almost game time.

Go Cavs.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 06:58 PM
I cannot be responsible for idiot Republicans. They are the second worst thing to happen to the nation. They are right behind Democrats.

This may be another step toward a real second civil war. People like me have little to no representation in this tyrannical government. This government has become wholly lawless.

There is no evidence of a crime. And yet the idiot Republicans cower and allow a special prosecutor.

But, but, but.... didn't you vote for these guys?

del
05-17-2017, 07:00 PM

i'll alert the media.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 07:02 PM
i'll alert the media.

A more mature Thomas will be better at distribution. You know this. You had Nate Archibald.

When he played for Cincinnati he led the league in both scoring and assists his first two years. Imagine. A rookie. But we stunk. Our coach was Bob Cousy. He actually played for us that year.

When you got him years later he was a beautiful player. You won it all.

If you are lucky, Thomas will do the same.

del
05-17-2017, 07:02 PM
A more mature Thomas will be better at distribution. You know this. You had Nate Archibald.
we had bob cousy

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 07:03 PM
But, but, but.... didn't you vote for these guys?
No. I did not. I have voted for Sessions and Brooks. I did not vote for Shelby.

exotix
05-17-2017, 07:03 PM

I see absolutely no reason to play nice any longer nor to be restrained.Jus'nutha example of the mind of an (R) ... Kiss Trump ass gloating in victory then bail like a rat ... in 117 days ... LOL

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 07:05 PM
Nice post.

Don't read It much ... has there been an epiphany of some sort?

:laugh:

Bethere
05-17-2017, 07:11 PM
No. I did not. I have voted for Sessions and Brooks. I did not vote for Shelby.

I stand corrected. But going into today you have called for draconian measures to deal with those who would speak out.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 07:12 PM
we had bob cousy
And Bill Sharman.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 07:14 PM
I stand corrected. But going into today you have called for draconian measures to deal with those who would speak out.
No. I have called for applying the law to coup plotters and coup supporters.

Bethere
Don't read It much ... has there been an epiphany of some sort?

:laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjlHvTZq1E8

Bo-4
He is the Jim Brown of basketball, hell, he's the James Brown of basketball.

King1 pays Props to King2 - King THREE in the wings! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj6MbmIG_mA

Bethere
05-17-2017, 07:15 PM
No. I have called for applying the law to coup plotters and coup supporters.

Executing judges and that sort of thing?

texan
05-17-2017, 07:20 PM
Wow.
I swear you people. Wow! The justice department just did a favor for Trump. Thats about it.

del
05-17-2017, 07:24 PM
And Bill Sharman.

and chuck connors

Bethere
05-17-2017, 07:27 PM
and chuck connors

The rifle man.

Bethere
05-17-2017, 07:28 PM
I swear you people. Wow! The justice department just did a favor for Trump. Thats about it.

Then rejoice! Winner, winner! Chicken dinner!

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 07:29 PM

Umm yea, he did. He lied about his meetings with Russians.

Bo-4
05-17-2017, 07:30 PM

Any post starting with "i swear you people" dates/places a man at minimally 70 years of age and living in Texas.

Amiright? :cool2:

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 07:30 PM
*Breaking*

(R-Ca) Kevin McCarthy and probably Paul Ryan now in hot seat ...

KIEV, Ukraine — A month before Donald Trump clinched the Republican nomination, one of his closest allies in Congress — House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy — made a politically explosive assertion in a private conversation on Capitol Hill with his fellow GOP leaders: that Trump could be the beneficiary of payments from Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016 exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia.

House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) immediately interjected, stopping the conversation from further exploring McCarthy’s assertion, and swore the Republicans present to secrecy.

Before the conversation, McCarthy and Ryan had emerged from separate talks at the U.S. Capitol with Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman, who had described a Kremlin tactic of financing populist politicians to undercut Eastern European democratic institutions.

Boom.

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 07:45 PM

Beevee is Vladimir Putin's screen name?

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 07:48 PM

Let it all hang out.

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 07:49 PM

People like you? Hopefully not very many.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 07:51 PM
Executing judges and that sort of thing?
Reported.

If nothing happens to you then what I assume is true.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 07:53 PM
In my opinion, this is untrue.

The law has become lawless. Sessions is a fool. Establishment Republicans are cowards.

This is another step toward a real, shooting war. It is a disaster for the nation.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 07:54 PM
People like you? Hopefully not very many.
I believe you will be surprised.

You sow the wind.

exotix
05-17-2017, 08:01 PM
5 Days ago .... LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495069868/100_9321_xiy0hw.jpg

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 08:02 PM
I believe you will be surprised.

You sow the wind.

I believe I won't be surprised.

exotix
05-17-2017, 08:04 PM
Just In

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495070040/100_9322_uygqrp.jpg

Common Sense
05-17-2017, 08:07 PM
Just In

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495070040/100_9322_uygqrp.jpg

Yikes.

Modern day Hunt and Liddy?

del
05-17-2017, 08:13 PM
Yikes.

Modern day Hunt and Liddy?

the feds want to talk to manafort about some real estate deals anyway. i imagine he'll roll right over.

decedent
05-17-2017, 08:13 PM
Reported.

If nothing happens to you then what I assume is true.

https://img.clipartfest.com/b2f8cc5901886f2f0d79a1a0fe30e4c9_1000-images-about-scooby-on-scooby-doo-van-clipart_283-295.jpeg

Common Sense
05-17-2017, 08:14 PM
It's really not looking good for Trump.

decedent
05-17-2017, 08:14 PM
Just In

Looks like Page, Tillerson and Kushner might get away.

Oh well, these things tend to ripple, with investigations leading to more investigations.

del
05-17-2017, 08:15 PM

well, all the lefties keep picking on him and not letting him do his job.

he's been treated more unfairly than any politician, ever, including julius caesar

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 08:15 PM
I believe I won't be surprised.
I have read the positive spins on other web sites. I do not believe them.

In the mid-1850s many people identified the coming civil war. So it is today. You and yours are pushing this war. I believe you shall have it.

exotix
05-17-2017, 08:17 PM
the feds want to talk to manafort about some real estate deals anyway. i imagine he'll roll right over.

Feds Subpoena Records for $3.5M Mystery Mortgage on Manafort’s Home

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/feds-subpoena-records-3-5m-mortgage-manaforts-home-n759866

Federal investigators have subpoenaed records related to a $3.5 million mortgage that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort took out on his Hamptons home just after leaving the campaign, according to a source familiar with the matter.

The mortgage document that explains how Manafort would pay back the loan was never filed with Suffolk County, New York — and Manafort's company never paid up to $36,000 in taxes that would be due on the loan.

In addition, despite telling NBC News previously that all his real estate transactions are transparent (http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-aide-manafort-bought-new-york-homes-cash-n739796)and include his name and signature, Manafort's name and signature do not appear on any of the loan documents that are publicly available.

A Manafort spokesperson said the $3.5 million loan, which was taken out through a shell company, was repaid in December, but also said that paperwork showing the repayment was not filed until he was asked about the loan by NBC News.

New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is also taking a "preliminary look" at Manafort's real estate transactions, according to a separate source.

The Wall Street Journal reported Friday that the Justice Department has requested Manafort's banking records.

https://media2.s-nbcnews.com/j/newscms/2017_20/2000826/170515-paul-manafort-bridgehampton-satellite-njs-329p_e3d5d76f0971891866337db9396b4d14.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 08:17 PM
Not that it is any of your business but it is not looking good for the nation.

Common Sense
05-17-2017, 08:20 PM
well, all the lefties keep picking on him and not letting him do his job.

he's been treated more unfairly than any politician, ever, including julius caesar

It's the hollyweird liberal media that hates America that is being unfair by reporting news.

It's really not fair for Trump. If only he was blessed with a Lincoln era presidency or FDR's easy ride.

But alas the America hating snowflakes are just so hell bent on not making America great again...

Common Sense
05-17-2017, 08:22 PM
Not that it is any of your business but it is not looking good for the nation.

It's really not. I'd honestly rather see Trump run a competent administration that I disagree with politically, than this amateur shit show.

Again, it is my business and if you have a problem with that, take it up with Admin.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 08:24 PM
It's really not. I'd honestly rather see Trump run a competent administration that I disagree with politically, than this amateur shit show.

Again, it is my business and if you have a problem with that, take it up with Admin.
You can post all you want but American political affairs are none of your business.

decedent
05-17-2017, 08:25 PM
So many excuses and the this thing hasn't even started yet.

All evidence is fake.
Mueller is a Democrat.
Russia is our friend.
Trump is being picked on by obsessed liberals.
Anyone is guilty of crimes if you look hard enough.
This is a witch hunt.
Dems don't really want justice -- just revenge.
Presidents can't break he law.
This is just Trump's way of getting things done.
The mainstream media is behind this.
Dems are only hurting themselves.
Documents were planted or altered.
Mueller voted for Obama.
What about that Democrat who did something wrong?
All of Washington is corrupt. No biggie.
Obama did it too.
Executive privilege.
They handed over enough documents already.
Obama. Just Obama. Or Hillary, but mostly Obama.
Didn't Mueller work for ______?
Mueller is a liberal.

And my favorite: It was just lockerroom banter.

Ethereal
05-17-2017, 08:27 PM
It's going to be really funny when this doesn't turn up any proof that Trump was colluding with Putin.

Ethereal
05-17-2017, 08:28 PM
Breaking: Washington DC politicians to root out corruption... no, really!

Common Sense
05-17-2017, 08:32 PM
You can post all you want but American political affairs are none of your business.
If you weren't from the US, I'd maybe agree with you. Unfortunately you are from a nation that has made it its business to meddle in the affairs of other nations, so... I've also explained several times why it is my business. It is literally my business.

The reality is, this is just an internet forum and I'm not attempting to interfere in your politics. I'm expressing my opinion.

Not to mention the fact that you express displeasure from my posting about things that are "none of my business", only is a plus for me, eh...

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 09:04 PM
How'bout this *echo chamber* ?

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265286/_0_drivedevil_gl7fz5.gif

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 09:06 PM
Lots of reasons. Gerrymandering. History.

Second term presidents USUALY lose control, usually both houses, of Congress. Obama. Bush. Clinton. Reagan. Nixon/Ford. It's quite a trend.

Two term presidents seldom elect their preferred replacement. Bush one did. You have to go back to, what, Calvin Coolidge for another example?

There are lots of reasons but it's almost game time.

Go Cavs.. So, the Democrats lost and historic amount of seats over Obama's two terms but it had nothing to do with him.

exotix
05-17-2017, 09:07 PM
It's going to be really funny when this doesn't turn up any proof that Trump was colluding with Putin.Let's face it ... once a DOJ Special Investigation gets its craws into you that's it ... you're done ...

Well, except for Zimmy.

exotix
05-17-2017, 09:15 PM
Just In

Looks to be Paul Ryan is also involved in a cover-up ...

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495074299/100_9324_vns5bg.jpg

exotix
05-17-2017, 09:37 PM
You must live in an ultra left wing echo chamber. Based on your comments here, that's not surprising.
How'bout this *echo chamber* ?

you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.Listen and Learn ... grahsshoppa ... LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495075811/100_9326_fk39na.jpg

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 09:40 PM
No. He didn't.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 09:45 PM
If you weren't from the US, I'd maybe agree with you. Unfortunately you are from a nation that has made it its business to meddle in the affairs of other nations, so... I've also explained several times why it is my business. It is literally my business.

The reality is, this is just an internet forum and I'm not attempting to interfere in your politics. I'm expressing my opinion.

Not to mention the fact that you express displeasure from my posting about things that are "none of my business", only is a plus for me, eh...
No. This is none of your business. Sod off. 'eh?

del
05-17-2017, 09:46 PM
No. He didn't.

yeah, he did.

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 09:54 PM
No. He didn't.

Wow. Blind faith? Or just plain blind?

Abby08
05-17-2017, 09:55 PM
It's going to be really funny when this doesn't turn up any proof that Trump was colluding with Putin.

..... And, Obama and the Clintons, were!

Common Sense
05-17-2017, 10:14 PM

Sod off is British, y'all.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 10:16 PM
you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Listen and Learn ... grahsshoppa ... LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495075811/100_9326_fk39na.jpg

Obviously I was right.

Tahuyaman
05-17-2017, 10:23 PM

Knowing that I'll receive a warning.......you're a moron.

Crepitus
05-17-2017, 10:25 PM

Did you sleep.through that whole episode?

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 11:36 PM
Wow. Blind faith? Or just plain blind?
I do not expect truth to influence your thinking.

MisterVeritis
05-17-2017, 11:38 PM
Sod off is British, y'all.
Close enough. Canadians weren't men enough to break free.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 05:32 AM
I do not expect truth to influence your thinking.

Nonsequitor

exotix
05-18-2017, 07:11 AM
Just In

Another Trumpf historical greatest-thing-that-ever-happened precedent ...and of course some whining and crying #don'tlookoverherelookoverthereatObama&Hillary ....

LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495110008/2_x91ije.png

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495110078/2a_vt8nfx.png

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Just In

Another Trumpf historical greatest-thing-that-ever-happened precedent ...and of course some whining and crying #don'tlookoverherelookoverthereatObama&Hillary ....

LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495110008/2_x91ije.png

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495110078/2a_vt8nfx.png

The faithful will of course eat this up with a spoon and ask for seconds.

Adelaide
05-18-2017, 09:10 AM

Thread banned for trying to interfere in discussion by international members

EVERYONE ELSE: Discuss the topic, not each other, and quit it with the insults.

Bethere
05-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Just In

I hadn't seen this.

Chris
05-18-2017, 09:46 AM

Don't call names.

Tahuyaman
05-18-2017, 12:43 PM
Both the Democrats and Republicans are in unison praising the integrity, honesty and objectivity of this newly appointed special counsel.

The Democrats will turn on him as soon as it's confirmed that this accusation that Trump was in collusion with the Russians is just the fantasy of those who refuse to accept the results of the last election.

exotix
05-18-2017, 03:23 PM
Happening Now

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495139632/100_9328_u78mof.jpg

exotix
05-18-2017, 03:27 PM
LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495139827/100_9333_jsdibt.jpg

exotix
05-18-2017, 07:58 PM
*Breaking*

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495156048/100_9336_borpu5.jpg

Peter1469
05-18-2017, 08:12 PM
The FISA judge who issued the original warrant said in court this week that matter was closed. If that is true the FBI was about to close its case.

No wonder there was such a clamor for a special counsel. That will keep the cloud of suspicion - unless the special counsel notices there is no there there and closes his investigation.

del
05-18-2017, 08:15 PM
keep hope alive.

Bethere
05-19-2017, 11:18 AM
*Breaking*

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495156048/100_9336_borpu5.jpg

Burn baby, burn.

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 11:25 AM
ohhh nooooes...

:biglaugh:

exotix
05-19-2017, 02:10 PM
*Breaking*

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495221605/100_9342_fu14wf.jpg

exotix
05-19-2017, 02:13 PM
*Breaking*

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495221821/100_9344_kikwfa.jpg

exotix
05-19-2017, 03:31 PM
*Breaking*

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495226504/100_9346_uevt7c.jpg

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 03:34 PM
ooooooh noooooooo

DER DRUMPF!!!!!!

EYYYYAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

:biglaugh:

exotix
05-19-2017, 03:40 PM
Trump-Russia probe now includes possible cover-up, Congress is told

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article151565947.html

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told the House of Representatives on Friday that the probe into Russian meddling in last year’s U.S. presidential election now includes a look at whether there was an effort to hide what took place.

http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/1060x600-0a43cf1657cd23669f59f95f7389c1bb.jpg

Bethere
05-19-2017, 03:44 PM
Trump-Russia probe now includes possible cover-up, Congress is told

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article151565947.html

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein told the House of Representatives on Friday that the probe into Russian meddling in last year’s U.S. presidential election now includes a look at whether there was an effort to hide what took place.

http://cdn.washingtonexaminer.biz/cache/1060x600-0a43cf1657cd23669f59f95f7389c1bb.jpg

Rut-roh!

Peter1469
05-19-2017, 07:17 PM
Breaking- the FISA court judge involved says it is over.

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 07:23 PM
Breaking- the FISA court judge involved says it is over.

ah shit... and I really thought this one was going to be the dooooooooms of der drumpf

exotix
05-19-2017, 08:20 PM
Happening Now

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495243855/100_9349_azb5s2.jpg

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 08:25 PM
Happening Now

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1495243855/100_9349_azb5s2.jpg

Ricky Maddow is finally growing a beard?

Peter1469
05-19-2017, 08:25 PM
Happening Now

Mueller is going to shut it down once he figures out that the FBI and the FISA judge already cleared this case.

Rachel is looking better. Good on her for taking care of herself.

exotix
05-19-2017, 08:28 PM
Mueller is going to shut it down once he figures out that the FBI and the FISA judge already cleared this case.

Rachel is looking better. Good on her for taking care of herself.I often wonder why the founding fathers created laws for the President to use against their own Constitution.

Peter1469
05-19-2017, 09:17 PM
I often wonder why the founding fathers created laws for the President to use against their own Constitution.

Your wondering is a mystery.

Our Founders intended impeachment to be a last resort.

Bethere
05-19-2017, 11:36 PM
Your wondering is a mystery.

Our Founders intended impeachment to be a last resort.

But the gop used that last resort during a lame duck session to punish Clinton for consensual oral sex even though you knew you didn't have the votes in the Senate.

If I'm not mistaken, that was before you left the party for spending like drunken sailors.

So I, for one, laugh at your hypocrisy.

Peter1469
05-20-2017, 12:01 AM
But the gop used that last resort during a lame duck session to punish Clinton for consensual oral sex even though you knew you didn't have the votes in the Senate.

If I'm not mistaken, that was before you left the party for spending like drunken sailors.

So I, for one, laugh at your hypocrisy.
I was a grand Neocon then. I actually gave Bill a virtual fist bump for using Monica as a tool.

Bill's problem was perjury.

But I still don't begrudge him making Monica his tool.

waltky
05-22-2017, 05:22 AM
A good man for a hard job...
http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif
A 'Magnificent Bastard' Is Investigating Russian Meddling in the US
21 May 2017 | Former FBI Director Robert Mueller was once a "Magnificent Bastard" in the 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines.

The only time I ever met Robert Swan Mueller III did not go over too well with his security detail. This was in 2001 as Mueller faced his confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee to become FBI Director. There was milling about before the hearing started. Mueller was at the back of the room huddled with aides and the passing senator or two who stopped to greet him. I was a reporter covering the hearing. I approached and for whatever reason blurted out "Hey, you Magnificent Bastard," or maybe just "Hey Bastard," which was sometimes how members of the 2nd Battalion, 4th Marines, greeted each other. Members of 2/4 have officially been dubbed "Magnificent Bastards" since 1964, and origins of the term possibly go back to World War II.

The intense, and large, denizens of the security detail with Mueller began to close on this approaching fool with a pencil and a notebook. Mueller, as I recall, also looked surprised and then laughed. We shook hands. He asked what company I was with. I said "Fox," but told him that I was gone before he arrived in Vietnam in the summer of 1968. He said he was with "Hotel," and that was it. I may have asked Mueller a question at some point in his 12 years as FBI Director -- I don't remember -- but that was our only contact. Some members of my platoon in Fox 2/4 kept in touch after I left -- I had been wounded for the second time in June 1968 -- and they occasionally mentioned the curious new lieutenant in Hotel Co. They said he was Ivy League, which they thought strange -- nobody from an Ivy League school went to Vietnam.

http://images01.military.com/media/people/mueller0521171200x800-ts600.jpg
Former FBI director Robert Mueller has been appointed special counsel to investigate ties between the Trump presidential campaign and the Russian government. He is a decorated combat veteran of the Vietnam War

What was even stranger -- he didn't curse, at least in front of them -- and that was decidedly uncommon for a Marine. They also said that he was "solid," and knew how to listen. And they also liked that he was a "Mustang" -- he had enlisted out of Princeton and gone through Parris Island boot camp just like them, and then through Officer Candidate School. Mueller would earn the Bronze Star, the Purple Heart and the Vietnamese Cross of Gallantry in his time in Vietnam. The citation for his Bronze Star said that during an attack on his rifle platoon, "2nd Lt. Mueller fearlessly moved from one position to another, directing the accurate counterfire of his men and shouting words of encouragement to them." During the firefight on Dec. 11, 1968, Mueller "personally led a fire team across the fire-swept terrain to recover a mortally wounded Marine who had fallen in a position forward of the friendly lines," the citation said.

Earlier this week, Mueller was named by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein to serve as Special Counsel for the Justice Department. s Special Counsel, Mueller was directed to investigate "any links and/or coordination between Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump, and any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation." Mueller has rarely spoken of his time in the Marines or how he came to join but at Princeton, he was on the lacrosse team with David Spencer Hackett. Hackett joined the Marines and served as a lieutenant in Vietnam, where he was killed by small arms fire in 1967. In a 2013 commencement speech at the College of William and Mary, first reported by Jeff Schogol of Marine Times, Mueller recalled the death of his friend and how that led him to the Marines.

MORE (http://www.military.com/daily-news/2017/05/21/magnificent-bastard-is-investigating-russian-meddling-in-us.html)

exotix
06-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Just In

Special Counsel Mueller puts an expert in the Mafia and fraud at the heart of his investigation (http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/6/6/1669296/-Special-Counsel-Mueller-puts-an-expert-in-the-Mafia-and-fraud-at-the-heart-of-his-investigation)

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2017/6/6/1669296/-Special-Counsel-Mueller-puts-an-expert-in-the-Mafia-and-fraud-at-the-heart-of-his-investigation

The biggest reason James Comey’s is likely to disappoint when he appears before the Senate Intelligence Committee is not because he doesn’t have a good story to tell, but because he’s concerned about getting in the way of the investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

It’s almost certain that Mueller and Comey have met to discuss the limits of what the former FBI director can say on Thursday.

Comey’s silences may help to define the edges of Mueller’s investigation, but there is other information coming out that’s giving an even better glimpse (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/06/mueller-russia-probe-trump-239163) into the special counsel’s thinking.

Special counsel Robert Mueller is assembling a prosecution team with decades of experience going after everything from Watergate to the Mafia to Enron as he digs in for a lengthy probe into possible collusion between Russia and President Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign.

The diversity of Mueller’s hires reinforces early signs that the investigation is going to be broader than some expected.

So far, indications are that Mueller has his eyes on Trump campaign chair Paul Manafort’s pro-Kremlin activities (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-05-22/paul-manafort-s-lucrative-ukraine-years-are-central-to-the-russia-probe), former national security advisor Michael Flynn’s work as an unregistered foreign agent (http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-flynn-turkey-exclusive-idUSKBN18T276), as well as poking around Trump’s actions when it comes to Comey’s dismissal.

There have also been indications that Mueller will look into business interests (http://www.newyorker.com/business/adam-davidson/will-robert-mueller-explore-trumps-russia-business-ties) of Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner, a prospect that may be the most daunting to the White House (http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/06/mueller-russia-probe-trump-239163).

Mueller’s biggest hire to date was [Andrew] Weissmann, who is taking a leave from his current post leading the Justice Department’s criminal fraud section. The two men have a long history together at the FBI, where Weissmann served as both the bureau’s general counsel from 2011 to 2013 and as Mueller’s special counsel in 2005.

Weissmann was instrumental in going after Enron CEO Ken Lay and also in breaking up New York crime families. His position at the heart of Mueller’s team suggests what kind of case this is going to be.

Former Obama DOJ spokeswoman Emily Pierce called Weissmann “an inspired choice” to help Mueller lead the Russia probe.
“As a fraud and foreign bribery expert, he knows how to follow the money. Who knows what they will find, but if there is something to be found, he will find it,” she said.

Like most special counsels, Mueller can be expected to conduct his investigation in relative silence.

There will be no public hearings and likely few, if any, updates on his progress.
Instead, at some point weeks or months down the line, either the indictments will start to flow … or they won’t.

If Mueller reaches a conclusion that charges aren’t warranted, the evidence developed in the investigation may never be brought forward.
But in the meantime, looking at how Mueller staffs his remaining positions could be the best clue to where his attention has turned.

Will he bring in experts on money laundering? Real estate fraud? Investigators with a military background ?

How those seats get filled could leave some people at the White House breathing a sigh of relief, and others shaking in their Guccis.

Andrew Weissmann brought down Gotti and Vincent *The Chin* Gigante

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496800581/100_9474_a0c5tq.jpg

Archer0915
06-06-2017, 09:49 PM
If nothing comes of this? What then? Will you stop?

Tahuyaman
06-06-2017, 10:50 PM
But I still don't begrudge him making Monica his tool.. A president of the United States playing these silly high school games with a girl young enough to be his daughter was kind of "Chester like" wouldn't you say?

Captain Obvious
06-06-2017, 11:07 PM
If nothing comes of this? What then? Will you stop?

Yeah, right

Tomorrow's tabloid highlights are being teed up now.