PDA

View Full Version : Heres why trump wont be removed from Office

Common
05-18-2017, 04:01 AM
Im not so sure whether this is accurate or not, there are gop that may vote for impeachment. I would however say that if Trump were to get impeached the result would be even better for the GOP. Pence would become Potus

This quick video outlines what would have to come to pass for trump to be impeached and what the reasons would have to be.

Video at link

http://nypost.com/video/heres-why-liberals-can-give-up-on-their-trump-impeachment-dreams/?iframe=true&theme_preview=true

FindersKeepers
05-18-2017, 05:35 AM
That's all true, and, so far, there's no evidence that he violated any of those.

However, I think the media will continue to hound him - relentlessly - until he either steps down or the GOP gives up and votes to impeach just to end the madness.

I think the Left should be concerned at what Pence will do if he occupies the Oval Office.

Pence is far to the Right of Trump and Pence knows how to navigate Washington. They are cutting their own throats but I get the feeling they haven't thought that far yet.

I get the feeling they think they can get the GOP completely out of the White House. I get the feeling that they think there's some way to reverse the results of the last election. We've got a lot of excited people acting emotionally. I seriously don't think they have a clue what the outcome could be.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 05:36 AM
Pence will go down as well. There is no possible way he is ignorant of the wrongdoing. We are looking at president Ryan or possibly even Hatch.

Common
05-18-2017, 05:42 AM
Pence will go down as well. There is no possible way he is ignorant of the wrongdoing. We are looking at president Ryan or possibly even Hatch.
ROFL you have lofty goals there crepitus,

Common
05-18-2017, 05:45 AM
That's all true, and, so far, there's no evidence that he violated any of those.

However, I think the media will continue to hound him - relentlessly - until he either steps down or the GOP gives up and votes to impeach just to end the madness.

I think the Left should be concerned at what Pence will do if he occupies the Oval Office.

Pence is far to the Right of Trump and Pence knows how to navigate Washington. They are cutting their own throats but I get the feeling they haven't thought that far yet.

I get the feeling they think they can get the GOP completely out of the White House. I get the feeling that they think there's some way to reverse the results of the last election. We've got a lot of excited people acting emotionally. I seriously don't think they have a clue what the outcome could be.

The left has managed to turn 2 progressive young women against them TOTALLY, 2 of my daughters have unregistered as democrats and are now independents, they are both in thier 40s and have voted for years now.
They dont like trump the dislike the left just as much and they are worried about their childrens future with a left wing govt now. In other words the left has gone waay to far left even for alot of democrats.

DONT STOP KEEP WHINING RAGING SHITTING YOUR PANTS AND LIEING

Green Arrow
05-18-2017, 05:49 AM
The left has managed to turn 2 progressive young women against them TOTALLY, 2 of my daughters have unregistered as democrats and are now independents, they are both in thier 40s and have voted for years now.
They dont like trump the dislike the left just as much and they are worried about their childrens future with a left wing govt now. In other words the left has gone waay to far left even for alot of democrats.

DONT STOP KEEP WHINING RAGING SHITTING YOUR PANTS AND LIEING
No offense, but if your daughters don't want left-wing policies they aren't progressives. Progressives are solidy left, always have been, for 127 years.

FindersKeepers
05-18-2017, 06:04 AM

It's obvious you don't understand the impeachment process.
It would take quite a while to impeach Trump, and, so far, they've nothing to concrete to go on. If they did, Pence would step up and appoint a new VP. Doubtful it would be Ryan.

While the media might be able to hound Congress into impeaching Trump, it's still a GOP congress and there's no real reason they'd go after Pence.

Be careful what you wish for.

Common
05-18-2017, 06:19 AM
No offense, but if your daughters don't want left-wing policies they aren't progressives. Progressives are solidy left, always have been, for 127 years.

Thats just crap, they are both public school educators and have been progressive since college. The progressive values they have always had in thier words have been taking to a crazy extreme.
My daughters were and still are progressive in its general sense, they do not agree with this giant leap left
and what is going on in the public education system which they have both been a part of for 22 yrs and 17 respectively. Both do not want men in womens bathrooms. GASP omg how dare they and some of the other procrastinations by the far left.

One has a Police officer husband and the war on police had some to do with her change of heart.

Green Arrow you can be a part of anything and not like what you see and change your views and your mind and your direction. People that do not and are unbending break. The progressive movement of today IS NOT what it was 20 yrs or more ago when they were college students. They have grown up, they have responsibility they worked hard for what they have and they have CHILDREN that is their main concern.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 06:20 AM
ROFL you have lofty goals there crepitus,

Not a goal, a fact. He was head of the transition team and had to be part of the vetting process for Flynn, notified in writing by members of congress about Flynn's financial ties to Turkey. There is no way he was unaware of any of the shenanigans the Trump administration has engaged in before and after the election.

Common
05-18-2017, 06:21 AM
It's obvious you don't understand the impeachment process.
It would take quite a while to impeach Trump, and, so far, they've nothing to concrete to go on. If they did, Pence would step up and appoint a new VP. Doubtful it would be Ryan.

While the media might be able to hound Congress into impeaching Trump, it's still a GOP congress and there's no real reason they'd go after Pence.

Be careful what you wish for.

Hes just an impetuous little bugger lol

Common
05-18-2017, 06:22 AM
Not a goal, a fact. He was head of the transition team and had to be part of the vetting process for Flynn, notified in writing by members of congress about Flynn's financial ties to Turkey. There is no way he was unaware of any of the shenanigans the Trump administration has engaged in before and after the election.

Crepitus you havent been right on a fact yet. Yapping incessantly doesnt make anything fact

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 06:24 AM
Crepitus you havent been right on a fact yet. Yapping incessantly doesnt make anything fact

My facts are facts. Just because you don't like them doesn't change that.

Common
05-18-2017, 06:24 AM

If it comes out in the end trump didnt do anything wrong, I would hope he would have learned to keep his mouth shut and listen to others that know more, If not id rather him step down and let pence take over.

I like what trump stands for and what hes attempting to do but he has a way of bringing on his own grief in the process.

Green Arrow
05-18-2017, 06:33 AM
Thats just crap, they are both public school educators and have been progressive since college. The progressive values they have always had in thier words have been taking to a crazy extreme.
My daughters were and still are progressive in its general sense, they do not agree with this giant leap left
and what is going on in the public education system which they have both been a part of for 22 yrs and 17 respectively. Both do not want men in womens bathrooms. GASP omg how dare they and some of the other procrastinations by the far left.

One has a Police officer husband and the war on police had some to do with her change of heart.

Green Arrow you can be a part of anything and not like what you see and change your views and your mind and your direction. People that do not and are unbending break. The progressive movement of today IS NOT what it was 20 yrs or more ago when they were college students. They have grown up, they have responsibility they worked hard for what they have and they have CHILDREN that is their main concern.

That's nice.

Common
05-18-2017, 06:39 AM
That's nice.
Im glad you liked it, you seem like you need some joy in your life

Ransom
05-18-2017, 06:50 AM

Well said. Yapping incessantly all he has though. No facts, no evidence, nothing concrete to back his assertions. Gee, just like the media.

Ransom
05-18-2017, 06:51 AM

= The world is flat and just because you don't like that doesn't change that fact.

Common
05-18-2017, 06:51 AM

What facts lol, that pence will be impeached ?? You need to get trump impeached first.

You have no facts

Common
05-18-2017, 06:52 AM
That's nice.

So that means you liked my response, How nice of you

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 07:00 AM
= The world is flat and just because you don't like that doesn't change that fact.

You believe the world is flat? Seriously?

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 07:02 AM
What facts lol, that pence will be impeached ?? You need to get trump impeached first.

You have no facts

Thats fine, put your head back in the sand. Ignore the content of my post and address what you want to.

Captain Obvious
05-18-2017, 07:03 AM
The little snowflake that could

:biglaugh:

Peter1469
05-18-2017, 07:09 AM
I don't believe there will be an impeachment.

Someone may go to jail. The special counselor is free to find out who unmasked admin authorities and who illegally leaked that information.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 07:12 AM

Someone may go to jail. The special counselor is free to find out who unmasked admin authorities and who illegally leaked that information.

That seems like a serious amount of wishful thinking.

exotix
05-18-2017, 07:15 AM
Im not so sure whether this is accurate or not, there are gop that may vote for impeachment. I would however say that if Trump were to get impeached the result would be even better for the GOP. Pence would become Potus

This quick video outlines what would have to come to pass for trump to be impeached and what the reasons would have to be.

Video at link

http://nypost.com/video/heres-why-liberals-can-give-up-on-their-trump-impeachment-dreams/?iframe=true&theme_preview=truePence and the entire cabinet will be impeached as well and as high-treason traitors.

Peter1469
05-18-2017, 07:26 AM
That seems like a serious amount of wishful thinking.
Not really. That is a big part of the story.

Not only was Flynn illegally outed after unmasking, it has been claimed over and over that he worked for foreign governments as a retired military officer without permission from the DoD. Even many of the "news" stories say he worked for corporations as a consultant, not governments. I can do that as a retired military officer; no permission needed.

Common
05-18-2017, 07:49 AM
Thats fine, put your head back in the sand. Ignore the content of my post and address what you want to.
ok ty for being as nice Green Arrow

Mini Me
05-18-2017, 08:33 AM

FYI, its the right that has gone further right, into an insane asylum! The left is actually the center now, as it has been ever since Bill Clinton.

There is no war on cops! That is a false RW meme!And transgender is another false issue promoted by the right!

Tahuyaman
05-18-2017, 08:43 AM

What wrongdoing? Please be both specific and factual.

Tahuyaman
05-18-2017, 08:46 AM

Like I said, the left / Democrats should be careful what they wish for.

resister
05-18-2017, 08:46 AM
That seems like a serious amount of wishful thinking.Way more likely than your fantasy post!

resister
05-18-2017, 08:47 AM
FYI, its the right that has gone further right, into an insane asylum! The left is actually the center now, as it has been ever since Bill Clinton.

There is no war on cops! That is a false RW meme!And transgender is another false issue promoted by the right!
:spacecraft:

Tahuyaman
05-18-2017, 08:49 AM

Here's a fact for you. The only proven crime here was the unmasking and outing of Flynn.

No other criminal activity has been proven as of yet.

Ransom
05-18-2017, 10:13 AM
You believe the world is flat? Seriously?

We even circumnavigated your 'he's deplorable' joke of a candidate. The world quite round proven by your tactics boomeranging all the way around to bite you in your electoral college asses.

Ransom
05-18-2017, 10:14 AM

^ is one of the reasons I oppose the legalization of marijuana.

Ransom
05-18-2017, 10:15 AM
Way more likely than your fantasy post!

Another fantasy post from our resident fantasy member? Noooo

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 10:45 AM
We even circumnavigated your 'he's deplorable' joke of a candidate. The world quite round proven by your tactics boomeranging all the way around to bite you in your electoral college asses.

Just a minute ago you said the world was flat.

Beevee
05-18-2017, 11:03 AM
Ryan has just had a whiff of the presidency and likes the scent.
Special counsel is appropriate, as Ryan only has to dispense with the VP at a future date.

Ransom
05-18-2017, 03:56 PM
Just a minute ago you said the world was flat.

Remember your election party that night? Your confidence all day? Your assured candidate merely had to take the crown you were handing her. The glass ceiling at the Javitz Center, all of your news heroes, those you sheepishly believe today at the ready......all dressed to kill.

And ka f'n boom. Your evening comes to a sudden and sudden stop, the drink glasses ain't clinking as often.......you watch Florida, and North Carolina, and then Iowa and Wisconsin, and Michigan. Your networks.....stop even putting numbers up, Chuck Todd wiggling his facial hair trying to squeeze votes from somewhere......alas....is was not to be.

Full circle.....your horrible and deplorable tactics orbited full circle....and f'n bit you Democrats right on the ass....and you've been downright in hysterics ever since. Sheer entertainment.

Ransom
05-18-2017, 03:57 PM
Ryan has just had a whiff of the presidency and likes the scent.
Special counsel is appropriate, as Ryan only has to dispense with the VP at a future date.

True, not like he'd have to dispense with the next horrid and unqualified candidate from Democrats. Bernie Sanders...Sacagawea?

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 06:22 PM
Remember your election party that night? Your confidence all day? Your assured candidate merely had to take the crown you were handing her. The glass ceiling at the Javitz Center, all of your news heroes, those you sheepishly believe today at the ready......all dressed to kill.

And ka f'n boom. Your evening comes to a sudden and sudden stop, the drink glasses ain't clinking as often.......you watch Florida, and North Carolina, and then Iowa and Wisconsin, and Michigan. Your networks.....stop even putting numbers up, Chuck Todd wiggling his facial hair trying to squeeze votes from somewhere......alas....is was not to be.

Full circle.....your horrible and deplorable tactics orbited full circle....and f'n bit you Democrats right on the ass....and you've been downright in hysterics ever since. Sheer entertainment.

Does this mindless gloating actually mean anything?

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 06:27 PM
Does this mindless gloating actually mean anything?
For the dullards, it means your predictions lack value.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 06:51 PM

So You guys share a brain or what?

Bo-4
05-18-2017, 07:04 PM

Pretty much - but their primary hobby is digging through Costco-sized bags of Cheetos for one like this

:cool2:

http://carlosvcomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/cheetoanatomycopy1.jpg

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 07:04 PM

This analysis is infantile and buffoonish.

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 07:05 PM
Pretty much - but their primary hobby is digging through Costco-sized bags of Cheetos for one like this

:cool2:

http://carlosvcomedy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/cheetoanatomycopy1.jpg
I admire your homoeroticism. I am sure it takes effort.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:16 PM

Well yea, most of yours are. Not really sure why you feel the need to point that out.

Anyhoo, I was wondering because you answered for him instead of letting him do it himself.

Mechanic
05-18-2017, 08:16 PM

Video at link

http://nypost.com/video/heres-why-liberals-can-give-up-on-their-trump-impeachment-dreams/?iframe=true&theme_preview=trueThe investigation will find trump acted so poorly that impeachment and execution will be required.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:17 PM
I admire your homoeroticism. I am sure it takes effort.

Wow, that was really weak.

Come on, you can do better.

Peter1469
05-18-2017, 08:17 PM
The investigation will find trump acted so poorly that impeachment and execution will be required.

Execution is not an option with impeachment....

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 08:18 PM

Well yea, most of yours are. Not really sure why you feel the need to point that out.
Anyhoo, I was wondering because you answered for him instead of letting him do it himself.
The difference between us is I knew the answer. You didn't. Even here you clearly fail. You do not understand that your analysis is infantile and buffoonish.

Grow up. If you can.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:21 PM

The difference between us is I knew the answer. You didn't. Even here you clearly fail. You do not understand that your analysis is infantile and buffoonish.

Grow up. If you can.

Spends all day on the Internet calling people names, but tells me to grow up.

Riiiiight.

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 08:21 PM
Wow, that was really weak.
Come on, you can do better.
I get it. Who among us (I mean you and Bo) doesn't spend time looking through bags of Cheetos looking for those unique Cheetos that resemble a penis and testicles? I love homoeroticism as much as the next guy...LOL.

Buffoons. Can't live with 'em.

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 08:23 PM
Spends all day on the Internet calling people names, but tells me to grow up.
Riiiiight.
You do have a point. I won't be available quite so much over the next few days. Still, even in my absence, you should try to grow the fuck up (did I just type that out loud?).

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 08:24 PM
The investigation will find trump acted so poorly that impeachment and execution will be required.
Do you realize you are a goof ball?

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:26 PM
I get it. Who among us (I mean you and Bo) doesn't spend time looking through bags of Cheetos looking for those unique Cheetos that resemble a penis and testicles? I love homoeroticism as much as the next guy...LOL.

Buffoons. Can't live with 'em.

Nope, still weak. I may have been overestimating you. Maybe you can't do better.

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 08:27 PM
Nope, still weak. I may have been overestimating you. Maybe you can't do better.
The problem is wholly yours. Are you, by some chance, a metrosexual?

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:28 PM
You do have a point. I won't be available quite so much over the next few days. Still, even in my absence, you should try to grow the fuck up (did I just type that out loud?).

Repeating the same insult ? I was definitely overestimating your capabilities.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:29 PM

WTF is a metrosexual ?

MisterVeritis
05-18-2017, 08:39 PM
WTF is a metrosexual ?
As part of your fact finding, I suggest you look in the mirror.

Crepitus
05-18-2017, 08:50 PM
As part of your fact finding, I suggest you look in the mirror.

I actually looked it up, and I don't think you know what it means either. A young liberal urban male with high fashion sense. The only part about that that applies to me is liberal.

Dr. Who
05-18-2017, 09:46 PM

You are right of course. Pence is die hard social conservative from the far right. I commented in the past on the ultimate downside of a Trump impeachment, but again the argument of the lesser of evils presents itself.

MisterVeritis
05-19-2017, 01:22 AM
I actually looked it up, and I don't think you know what it means either. A young liberal urban male with high fashion sense. The only part about that that applies to me is liberal.
Metrosexuals tend to be beta males.

Common
05-19-2017, 04:02 AM
You are right of course. Pence is die hard social conservative from the far right. I commented in the past on the ultimate downside of a Trump impeachment, but again the argument of the lesser of evils presents itself.
Pence will carry out every agenda goal trump has made and pence will be much more successful at it.
Its a case of watch what you wish for.

FindersKeepers
05-19-2017, 05:41 AM

I don't see Pence as the lesser of evils when compared to Trump, and, I don't think the Left is going to be very happy with that outcome either.

But, this has been such an odd political season. Two poor candidates from which to choose, and the MSM literally riding the new President out of town on a rail.

All respect for the office of the presidency is gone. It's been dwindling since Reagan, but now, it's just flat-out gone. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's not coming back any time soon.

DGUtley
05-19-2017, 07:58 AM
From 11/9 they've called for his impeachment -- the media and the D's. The American People have watched. He was elected b/c he was an outsider and now the establishment (media, R's and D's) are trying to do him in. The people are watching (not the elitists in the liberal enclaves) but the Americans in the rust belt and the bread basket etc. He hasn't helped himself. So far, I've seen nothing there and the D's have admitted there's nothing there yet they keep foaming at the mouth. They may 'get' him. The next D president will be savagely viciously rudely handled. Hillary wouldn't call W Mr. President, only Mr. Bush. The NYT's won't call Trump Mr. President, only Mr. Trump. Respect? None. The people are watching. They will remember -- even if they get him on some petty insider/establishment nit picky thingy.

Crepitus
05-19-2017, 08:10 AM
Metrosexuals tend to be beta males.

No mention of that online, but I'm guessing that is something you know a lot about.

Bo-4
05-19-2017, 08:38 AM

Is this more of your war against progressive urban heterosexuals (who get all the hot chicks)? :laugh:

Adelaide
05-19-2017, 08:48 AM
He is not going to be impeached. Among many other reasons, including Pence, this is the best advertisement the Democrats could possibly have for 2018 and 2020. They need to get their shit together and take advantage of it.

Docthehun
05-19-2017, 08:53 AM
At this juncture, I don't have much sympathy for many of the players, starting at the top and working down.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/don-apos-t-pity-trump-182747825.html

MisterVeritis
05-19-2017, 11:23 AM
No mention of that online, but I'm guessing that is something you know a lot about.
It helps if one has the ability to pay attention. I believe that skill is above your pay grade.

MisterVeritis
05-19-2017, 11:24 AM
He is not going to be impeached. Among many other reasons, including Pence, this is the best advertisement the Democrats could possibly have for 2018 and 2020. They need to get their shit together and take advantage of it.
Do you believe people who count will be swayed by rumors not backed by facts?

Peter1469
05-19-2017, 07:20 PM

Then they need to start appealing to normal people and stop catering to the .5 percent. Fly over country don't go for that stuff.

Crepitus
05-19-2017, 07:21 PM
It helps if one has the ability to pay attention. I believe that skill is above your pay grade.

Nonsequitor.