PDA

View Full Version : Biden Throws Hillary Under the Bus

FindersKeepers
05-19-2017, 11:12 AM
He finally came out and said what he'd been thinking...

In an interview at a hedge fund conference in Las Vegas on Thursday, Biden said this of Clinton: "I never thought she was a great candidate. I thought I was a great candidate."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/19/politics/joe-biden-hillary-clinton/

We knew that all along, Joe...but, thanks for finally saying it.

Bo-4
05-19-2017, 11:13 AM
Dems should have learned just how ROTTEN a candidate she was in 2008.

They never seem to learn

FindersKeepers
05-19-2017, 11:17 AM
Dems should have learned just how ROTTEN a candidate she was in 2008.

They never seem to learn

If his son, Beau, hadn't have died, I wonder if Joe might have run in the last election.

exotix
05-19-2017, 11:18 AM
Equal and opposite in logic ... is how conservatives ended-up with Trumpf.

Bo-4
05-19-2017, 11:20 AM
If his son, Beau, hadn't have died, I wonder if Joe might have run in the last election.

Pretty sure that was the determining factor FK. Also pretty sure he'd have won.

Joe is really good at connecting with blue collar workers. Hillary failed

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 11:21 AM
Rodham couldn't carry Joe's adult diapers

exotix
05-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Rodham couldn't carry Joe's adult diapersNotice how many conservatives carry Trumpfs' diapers ... LOL

midcan5
05-19-2017, 12:01 PM
The right wing in America misses Hillary, they had hoped she'd win so they'd have someone to hate for the next eight years. I'm not even sure if the most brilliant psychologist or philosopher can outline the need humans have to demean another human? Hillary hatred has gone on now for over twenty five years. Is that amazing or what? Add insecure men who can't spell misogynist, but deep down fear the female being and you must wonder will recovery come to the right or will we be hearing about HRC forever. Note how Trump and right wing media bring her up daily. Fox report on the weather: moderate temperatures today and more Hillary news just in, another murder reported, details to follow, 78 degrees right now in the nation. Imagine the happiness this brings to the right winger?

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34804468-the-destruction-of-hillary-clinton

"The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin

decedent
05-19-2017, 12:08 PM
The right wing in America misses Hillary, they had hoped she'd win so they'd have someone to hate for the next eight years. I'm not even sure if the most brilliant psychologist or philosopher can outline the need humans have to demean another human? Hillary hatred has gone on now for over twenty five years. Is that amazing or what? Add insecure men who can't spell misogynist, but deep down fear the female being and you must wonder will recovery come to the right or will we be hearing about HRC forever. Note how Trump and right wing media bring her up daily. Fox report on the weather: moderate temperatures today and more Hillary news just in, another murder reported, details to follow, 78 degrees right now in the nation. Imagine the happiness this brings to the right winger?

"The misogyny that shapes every aspect of our civilization is the institutionalized form of male fear and hatred of what they have denied and therefore cannot know, cannot share: that wild country, the being of women." Ursula K. Le Guin

If only we could harness the power of the far right's hate for Hillary. Cheap and plentiful.

texan
05-19-2017, 12:28 PM
Then why are all you all liking and thanking and posting all this Russian crap? You know why she lost!

Prediction: Trump and campaign has nothing to do with anything with Russia. Flynn goes down as the scapegoat! Trump Pardon's him at some point.

Bo-4
05-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Then why are all you all liking and thanking and posting all this Russian crap? You know why she lost!

Prediction: Trump and campaign has nothing to do with anything with Russia. Flynn goes down as the scapegoat! Trump Pardon's him at some point.

I'll raise your prediction with one of my own. When confronted with 20 years or so in jail on multiple charges, Angry Mike spills the beans and Trump gets impeached.

Ultimately, President Pence pardons them, and the other crooks in this administration who go down with the ship.

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 12:40 PM
I'll raise your prediction with one of my own. When confronted with 20 years or so in jail on multiple charges, Angry Mike spills the beans and Trump gets impeached.

Ultimately, President Pence pardons them, and the other crooks in this administration who go down with the ship.

Make sure you get powerball odds at least

:biglaugh:

Ethereal
05-19-2017, 12:52 PM

Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.

The Xl
05-19-2017, 12:53 PM
Biden would have murdered Trump, Sanders would have too. The joke is on the deep state for pushing Hillary after she failed in 08.

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 12:56 PM
Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.

Boom

Bo-4
05-19-2017, 12:59 PM

Nah - I blamed her horrible campaigning and personality as much as i did the Comey announcements and Russian hacking/fake news.

But The Xl is correct in assessment that both Biden and Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump.

exotix
05-19-2017, 01:00 PM
Hillary's followers will blame her loss on everything but her own horrible campaigning and personality. They are very similar to a cult in that way.Except that Hillary would have won if not for Comey, the Russians and Trumpf himself ... who is now a nobody-subject of a criminal investigation ...

jimmyz
05-19-2017, 01:29 PM
Coulda-woulda-shouda

*yawn

The Xl
05-19-2017, 02:21 PM
Nah - I blamed her horrible campaigning and personality as much as i did the Comey announcements and Russian hacking/fake news.

But @The Xl (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=865) is correct in assessment that both Biden and Bernie would have wiped the floor with Trump.

She lost because she was awful. Unfounded conspiracy theories that not even some of the most powerful and influential people in the world can substantiate had nothing to do with it.

FindersKeepers
05-19-2017, 02:23 PM

All well and fine except you've got it backasswards in this situation. It's a Democrat (Joe, ex-VP, Biden) who declared Hillary was not a good candidate.

Seems like he'd be in a position to know, and all.

Chris
05-19-2017, 02:30 PM
Equal and opposite in logic ... is how conservatives ended-up with Trumpf.

Would you have voted for Joe instead of Hillary?

Captain Obvious
05-19-2017, 02:32 PM
Would you have voted for Joe instead of Hillary?

I would have serioulsly considered voting for Joe