PDA

View Full Version : Poll Worker Tells People to Vote Democrat

coolwalker
11-06-2012, 05:12 PM
Nov 6, 2012
By Todd Starnes (http://twitter.com/toddstarnes)
A poll worker in North Carolina has been accused of telling people to vote Democrat.

Ken Sharpe, of High Point, NC, told Fox News that he was waiting in line to vote when he noticed a poll worker approach a woman who needed help. The incident occurred at the Springfield Friends Church polling station in the city’s third ward...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/poll-worker-tells-people-to-vote-democrat.html

texmaster
11-06-2012, 05:16 PM
Not surprised a bit.

exotix
11-06-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm not see'ng the big deal ... in fact, allow me to quote from the conservative-mormon hero ....

*This ain't no Bean Bag*

~ Romney to Noot back in the GOP / Tea Party primaries when Noot was crying about Romney attack-ads

Trinnity
11-06-2012, 05:20 PM
They don't even try to hide the vote tampering tactics anymore.

texmaster
11-06-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm not see'ng the big deal ... in fact, allow me to quote from the conservative-mormon hero ....

*This ain't no Bean Bag*

~ Romney to Noot back in the GOP / Tea Party primaries when Noot was crying about Romney attack-ads

Of course you don't. You're a liberal and morality means nothing to you.

Calypso Jones
11-06-2012, 05:23 PM
No they don't try to hide it. There have been brazen incidents of irregularities...murals of Obama the messiah in polling places, giving phones for obama votes, intimidation, violence. out right cheating. They don't care. They think it's fair. They are corrupt.

coolwalker
11-06-2012, 05:30 PM

*This ain't no Bean Bag*

You wouldn't see it because you wear Obama contact lenses and see that big O all the time. I just worry that you'll never grow up. Your writings are kind of "nanny-nanny-boo-booish".

coolwalker
11-06-2012, 05:32 PM
No they don't try to hide it. There have been brazen incidents of irregularities...murals of Obama the messiah in polling places, giving phones for obama votes, intimidation, violence. out right cheating. They don't care. They think it's fair. They are corrupt.

...and free rides to the polling place (gosh I thought it was hard for dems to get there...voter ID law and all) with coffee and donuts for all.