PDA

View Full Version : How Team Obama tried to hack the election

decedent
05-27-2017, 10:45 AM
How Team Obama tried to hack the election
(http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-obama-tried-to-hack-the-election/)
New revelations have surfaced that the Obama administration abused intelligence during the election by launching a massive domestic-spy campaign that included snooping on Trump officials.

The irony is mind-boggling: Targeting political opposition is long a technique of police states like Russia, which Team Obama has loudly condemned for allegedly using its own intelligence agencies to hack into our election.

The revelations, as well as testimony this week from former Obama intel officials, show the extent to which the Obama administration politicized and weaponized intelligence against Americans.

Thanks to Circa News, we now know the National Security Agency under President Barack Obama routinely violated privacy protections while snooping through foreign intercepts involving US citizens — and failed to disclose the breaches, prompting the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court a month before the election to rebuke administration officials.

Is any of this true?

How was intelligence weaponized against Americans?
How is the NSA snooping through foreign intercepts a new revelation?
How did Obama "hack" the US election?

Fox News had to drop the Seth Rich story, so they'll attach themselves to this new fake scandal.

The author is a former NWD writer. It's a conspiracy blog.

Common
05-27-2017, 10:53 AM
cmon now tell us how this is trumps fault.

Bo-4
05-27-2017, 11:00 AM
A few around here might enjoy his book!

Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington
:rofl:

decedent
05-27-2017, 11:05 AM
cmon now tell us how this is trumps fault.

I'm just trying to figure out how Obama "hacked" the election.

The New York Post has turned into a rag.

decedent
05-27-2017, 11:06 AM
A few around here might enjoy his book!

Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington

:rofl:

Wow. What a loon. But I still think Fox will be all over this "hacking" of Trump. They're desperate since they had to drop their Seth Rich angle.

Bo-4
05-27-2017, 11:11 AM
Wow. What a loon. But I still think Fox will be all over this "hacking" of Trump. They're desperate since they had to drop their Seth Rich angle.

I watched Fox-n-Friends for about half an hour this morning.

Those guys are running so much interference for Trump, it is bound to be a topic for tomorrows show!

Chris
05-27-2017, 11:23 AM
Was Snowden right all along?

Peter1469
05-27-2017, 01:20 PM
The FISA court is all up in NSA's backside for illegal activities under Obama.