PDA

View Full Version : Another Trump 'So Much Win' ~ 'All you world Leaders call me on my Cell Phone'

exotix
05-31-2017, 08:49 AM
Today

Trump hands out his cellphone number, urges leaders to call him

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/31/trump-hands-out-his-number-urges-leaders-call-him/102340126/

https://www.apnews.com/11a48fde81634789b1cc361696693b68

Trump’s use of private cellphone raises security concerns

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has been handing out his cellphone number to world leaders and urging them to call him directly, an unusual invitation that breaks diplomatic protocol and is raising concerns about the security and secrecy of the U.S. commander in chief’s communications.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496239208/12_v2grsb.png

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 08:59 AM
more non-news.....................
What's the big deal?

Abby08
05-31-2017, 08:59 AM
~~~yawn~~~ if they don't want him to do it, I'm sure they'll stop it. Got anything that's not just another, "Trump bad", post?

All of this is trivial compared to what's happening in the real world, like, N. Korea? I don't even CARE about Russia or, possible collusion anymore!! N. Korea is threatening to NUKE us and, all anyone can talk about is a POSSIBLE Russian collusion, while everyone is busy trying to dig up proof that so far has produced nothing against TRUMP, NK is making plans to turn us to toast!

Bo-4
05-31-2017, 09:02 AM
Yep - saw this on Joe earlier - No doubt Daddy Poot and Kislyak have it too .. what an idiot.

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 09:04 AM
~~~yawn~~~ if they don't want him to do it, I'm sure they'll stop it. Got anything that's not just another, "Trump bad", post?

All of this is trivial compared to what's happening in the real world, like, N. Korea? I don't even CARE about Russia or, possible collusion anymore!! N. Korea is threatening to NUKE us and, all anyone can talk about is a POSSIBLE Russian collusion, while everyone is busy trying to dig up proof that so far has produced nothing against TRUMP, NK is making plans to turn us to toast!

even though this has been a couple of years in the making, they'll blame Trump.
Everything is Trumps fault to the losers. I'm still waiting for them to connect him as the man on the grassy knoll

Tahuyaman
05-31-2017, 09:06 AM
Today

Trump hands out his cellphone number, urges leaders to call him

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/31/trump-hands-out-his-number-urges-leaders-call-him/102340126/

https://www.apnews.com/11a48fde81634789b1cc361696693b68

Trump’s use of private cellphone raises security concerns

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has been handing out his cellphone number to world leaders and urging them to call him directly, an unusual invitation that breaks diplomatic protocol and is raising concerns about the security and secrecy of the U.S. commander in chief’s communications.

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496239208/12_v2grsb.png

So, he can't give out his cell phone number to others? Is he not authorized to have personal conversations with others?

Abby08
05-31-2017, 09:08 AM
even though this has been a couple of years in the making, they'll blame Trump.
Everything is Trumps fault to the losers. I'm still waiting for them to connect him as the man on the grassy knoll

It's been said, Obama warned Trump about N. Korea, before he took office, so, it was no secret nor is it something that just developed. But, yeah, it'll get blamed entirely on Trump.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2017, 09:08 AM
Yep - saw this on Joe earlier - No doubt Daddy Poot and Kislyak have it too .. what an idiot.

Its incredible how the hard partisan hack types can make anything proof of Russian collusion.

exotix
05-31-2017, 12:18 PM
So, he can't give out his cell phone number to others? Is he not authorized to have personal conversations with others?Maybe Trumpf wants to give Putin our SAC, Submarine and NORAD Nuclear Codes without having to tweet 'em ...

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 12:20 PM
Maybe Trumpf wants to give Putin our SAC, Submarine and NORAD Nuclear Codes without having to tweet 'em ...
you got the memo for that?

exotix
05-31-2017, 12:22 PM
you got the memo for that?Won't be on a memo ... it'll be on cell phone tower ... LOL

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 12:22 PM
Won't be on a memo ... it'll be on cell phone tower ... LOL

then, you have the cell phone tap recording.................

exotix
05-31-2017, 12:23 PM
then, you have the cell phone tap recording.................I think you're getting the hang of it ... LOL

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 12:24 PM
I think you're getting the hang of it ... LOL

so, no...you have nothing as usual

Common Sense
05-31-2017, 01:17 PM
The reason it's troubling is that cell phones aren't secure. For someone who criticized Hillary for lapses in security and protocol, he's pretty hypocritical.

But what do you expect from a man child idiot...

Tahuyaman
05-31-2017, 01:31 PM
Maybe Trumpf wants to give Putin our SAC, Submarine and NORAD Nuclear Codes without having to tweet 'em ...

I'm sure that's it.

Tahuyaman
05-31-2017, 01:33 PM
The reason it's troubling is that cell phones aren't secure. For someone who criticized Hillary for lapses in security and protocol, he's pretty hypocritical.

But what do you expect from a man child idiot...

So you are assuming he gave them his number so they could call and discuss secret intelligence data at any time?

You are succumbing to TDD.

Common Sense
05-31-2017, 01:36 PM
So you are assuming he gave them his number so they could call and discuss secret intelligence data at any time?

You are succumbing to TDD.

Regardless of the level of classification, there is risk in having even casual conversations being intercepted.

You have to admit if this was something Obama had done, the right would have lost their shit.

I'm simply saying it's not wise. Why not stick to the established secure channels provided to the president?

Tahuyaman
05-31-2017, 01:47 PM
Regardless of the level of classification, there is risk in having even casual conversations being intercepted.

You have to admit if this was something Obama had done, the right would have lost their $#@!.

I'm simply saying it's not wise. Why not stick to the established secure channels provided to the president?

So what if a casual conversation is intercepted? As long as it's not official business it's not a security issue. The president still has the right to have a casual conversations with people he considers friends. Right?

With you and several others here anything and everything he does or even doesn't do is considered unwise.

The Obama administration was capturing millions of casual conversations without any probable cause at all with no objection from the left

Safety
05-31-2017, 01:51 PM

You have to admit if this was something Obama had done, the right would have lost their shit.

It's pretty amazing how the same hacks that constantly castigated Clinton for using a personal email, they are perfectly fine with the POTUS using his personal cell phone.

'murica.

Common Sense
05-31-2017, 01:56 PM
It's pretty amazing how the same hacks that constantly castigated Clinton for using a personal email, they are perfectly fine with the POTUS using his personal cell phone.

'murica.
Most hypocrites don't see their own hypocrisy.

Safety
05-31-2017, 01:57 PM

Partisan hacks will be partisan.

del
05-31-2017, 01:58 PM

'murica.

freedom

Safety
05-31-2017, 02:02 PM
freedom

https://media1.giphy.com/media/5xtDarxJFnVXjXVL3kA/giphy.gif

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 02:10 PM

'murica.
Trump never denied using his phone. Made the public quite aware of it, in fact. However, Hildebeast tried to hide it.......vast difference there, bub

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 02:11 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/5xtDarxJFnVXjXVL3kA/giphy.gif

what does your personal video have to do with Trump's cell phone?

Safety
05-31-2017, 02:13 PM
what does your personal video have to do with Trump's cell phone?

If you don't even have the intelligence to know Rachel Maddow is not on CNN, why on earth would someone believe anything you say?

Abby08
05-31-2017, 02:14 PM
Trump never denied using his phone. Made the public quite aware of it, in fact. However, Hildebeast tried to hide it.......vast difference there, bub

Yes, if Hillary was doing no wrong, she would not have lied, repeatedly.

Abby08
05-31-2017, 02:15 PM

They sure don't!

stjames1_53
05-31-2017, 02:16 PM
If you don't even have the intelligence to know Rachel Maddow is not on CNN, why on earth would someone believe anything you say?
then why did CNN fire her?

Common Sense
05-31-2017, 02:24 PM
You started by saying CNN should get rid of her and now you're saying they fired her?

Rachel Maddow has never worked for CNN, nor does CNN air her show.

AZ Jim
05-31-2017, 02:26 PM

'murica.They are a ship of fools being swept down the river of destruction.

Safety
05-31-2017, 02:26 PM

https://unitedcats.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid.jpg

del
05-31-2017, 02:43 PM
https://unitedcats.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/cat_pushing_watermelon_argument_invalid.jpg

raisins