PDA

View Full Version : Swedes and Germans told to integrate into their new country

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 12:54 PM
Swedes and Germans told to integrate into their new country (https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/24472-swedes-and-germans-told-to-integrate-into-their-new-country)

The leaders of these nations are determined to destroy their culture. Things are going to increasing get worse as some people take issue with those plans.

In addition to paying for the importation of well over a million Islamic migrants over the last year, Swedish and German taxpayers are financing advertising campaigns urging them to integrate into the new countries that the mass migration is creating. The changes are irreversible and the old way of life is not coming back, so get used to it and adapt, the natives were told.

In Sweden, a tax-funded TV ad created by a government-backed “charity” called “Individuell Manniskohjalp” (Individual Relief), or IM, informs Swedes that their old country is never coming back. Translated to English, the slogan for the campaign is #TheNewNation. “There is no way back,” the ad begins. “Sweden will never be like it was. Europe is changing and Sweden is needed as a safe space for people who seek refuge. Now we must look forward and find a way to live side by side.”

As African and Middle Eastern faces intermixed with Swedish faces cycle through on the screen, the ad informs viewers that Sweden is in for some dramatic changes. “It’s time to realize the new Swedes will claim their space, and will take up room with cultures, languages and customs,” the narrators say in Swedish, alternating between male and female voices. “It’s time we see this as a positive force. The new country is about shaping a new future.”

Read the rest at the link.

Mister D
06-01-2017, 01:06 PM
I was watching BBC on French election day and the cameras kept focusing on non-whites waving French flags at the Macron rallies. It was so consistent it had to be purposeful.

Mister D
06-01-2017, 01:07 PM
BTW, Peter, they're telling us the same thing.

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 01:23 PM
BTW, Peter, they're telling us the same thing.

We aren't getting anywhere near as many people from North Africa, the Middle East, and SW Asia as Europe is.

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 01:25 PM
The feminist movement in Europe has been thrown under the bus in order to accommodate the cultural differences of the migrants.

It is amazing the extent that they are getting away with it.

jimmyz
06-01-2017, 01:29 PM
There has to be a psychological diagnosis term for suicide by migrant. Maybe the Globalists want everyone to be a shade of brown giving their tribute to white billionaires in their Swiss villas.

MisterVeritis
06-01-2017, 01:30 PM
Their has to be a psychological diagnosis term for suicide by migrant. Maybe the Globalists want everyone to be a shade of brown giving their tribute to white billionaires in their Swiss villas.
Most advanced civilizations commit suicide.

Mister D
06-01-2017, 02:47 PM
We aren't getting anywhere near as many people from North Africa, the Middle East, and SW Asia as Europe is.
So what? We're being dispossessed. The exact same thing is happening here.

Mister D
06-01-2017, 02:48 PM
The feminist movement in Europe has been thrown under the bus in order to accommodate the cultural differences of the migrants.

It is amazing the extent that they are getting away with it.

The feminist movement made its bed with brown skinned patriarchs. Now they need to do what they're told before they get smacked.

The Xl
06-01-2017, 03:19 PM
It's a blatant invasion.

Cthulhu
06-01-2017, 07:58 PM
...yet.

Sent from my evil cell phone.

Cthulhu
06-01-2017, 07:59 PM
Swedes and Germans told to integrate into their new country (https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/24472-swedes-and-germans-told-to-integrate-into-their-new-country)

The leaders of these nations are determined to destroy their culture. Things are going to increasing get worse as some people take issue with those plans.

Read the rest at the link.
Farewell Vikings...

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Yes, yet.

Mister D
06-01-2017, 08:26 PM
...yet.

Some Americans still don't understand that they aren't mere spectators. We're in the same situation.

Croft
06-02-2017, 12:07 AM
I guess many Swedes will be realizing that "resettlement" actually means something else.
Every white country has this as it's future.

decedent
06-02-2017, 12:08 AM
The feminist movement made its bed with brown skinned patriarchs.

Annnnd I just won the office pool.

Peter1469
06-02-2017, 04:36 AM
I guess many Swedes will be realizing that "resettlement" actually means something else.

Every white country has this as it's future.

It is not a race issue, rather it is a cultural issue.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 07:50 AM
Annnnd I just won the office pool.
Now you just need to win an argument. lol

Mister D
06-02-2017, 07:51 AM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Safety
06-02-2017, 09:01 AM

You know you're the only one in the thread that sees that....

The Xl
06-02-2017, 09:05 AM

This.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 09:08 AM
You know you're the only one in the thread that sees that....
As long as he sees a problem I'm OK with it.

Safety
06-02-2017, 09:09 AM
As long as he sees a problem I'm OK with it.

No doubt, that's usually the consensus in dealing with these sorta things.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 09:10 AM
No doubt.
Some people are still fearful of the "racist" label. Whatever helps them sleep at night.

The Xl
06-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

No one would care if they were coming in and assimilating to Europe and their culture.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 09:18 AM
No one would care if they were coming in and assimilating to Europe and their culture.
But they're not and they're not assimilating because they're not Europeans. There are simply too many people of non-European origin to assimilate. Xl, whatever makes you feel better. Call it culture if you want. Pretend race doesn't matter even though the problem obviously presents itself in starkly racial terms. As long as you recognize there's a potentially fatal problem for European societies here it's good enough for now. 70 years of social conditioning won't be undone overnight.

Safety
06-02-2017, 09:26 AM

Obviously some do care, which is why discussions like these tend to have the underlying issue being about race and not culture. For some, they could care less if they assimilated and integrated into the society as "other" Europeans, some will still be against it because they are not white.

That is EXACTLY the issue we have in this country, and why some are hell bent to make sure they try to be as subtle as possible to spread that agenda.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Obviously some do care, which is why discussions like these tend to have the underlying issue being about race and not culture. For some, they could care less if they assimilated and integrated into the society as "other" Europeans, some will still be against it because they are not white.

That is EXACTLY the issue we have in this country, and why some are hell bent to make sure they try to be as subtle as possible to spread that agenda.
I'm not subtle at all, Safety. I'm just intelligent, unafraid and unrelenting. My "agenda" is the survival of European societies. If people like Xl insist on making this distinction between culture and race it's OK. Let's just get the job done.

Safety
06-02-2017, 09:38 AM
I'm not subtle at all, Safety. I'm just intelligent, unafraid and unrelenting. My "agenda" is the survival of European societies. If people like Xl insist on making this distinction between culture and race it's OK. Let's just get the job done.

Oh, I know you aren't subtle, I was not referring to you, because anyone with half a brain can see that. No, I was referring to the many that agree with you, but are afraid to say anything because of the "racist" label. I call it the "Cigar" effect...apropos, no?

The Xl
06-02-2017, 09:40 AM

Some people have an issue with minorities, to be sure, but the majority of Europeans and Americans who have an issue with this are having an issue with millions of people coming in, committing crimes, not assimilating, being militant to a degree, etc.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Oh, I know you aren't subtle, I was not referring to you, because anyone with half a brain can see that. No, I was referring to the many that agree with you, but are afraid to say anything because of the "racist" label. I call it the "Cigar" effect...apropos, no?
Their fears have nothing to do with Cigar but with decades of social conditioning. It's not socially respectable for white people to express any concerns with regard to race. That said, OK. Since I was involved in the discussion I thought you were referring to me personally.

Mister D
06-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Some people have an issue with minorities, to be sure, but the majority of Europeans and Americans who have an issue with this are having an issue with millions of people coming in, committing crimes, not assimilating, being militant to a degree, etc.

Moreover, the extremists exist precisely because legitimate concerns are denied legitimacy. They don't disappear. They resurface in an extreme and sometimes grotesque form.

Peter1469
06-02-2017, 05:19 PM
I fought in combat with all races. We all want the same thing when you strip the politics out of it.

I respect all who accept the American dream. I reject those who do not. The vocal majority of those are Puff hard left fems white as the pure driven snow.

Safety
06-02-2017, 05:23 PM
I fought in combat with all races. We all want the same thing when you strip the politics out of it.

I respect all who accept the American dream. I reject those who do not. The vocal majority of those are Puff hard left fems white as the pure driven snow.

This.

MisterVeritis
06-02-2017, 06:00 PM
It is bringing in the poorest, dumbest, and many times sickest black and brown people to supplant a white middle class as a Democratic party political objective. We bring them in from tribal third world nations, put them on a wide variety of welfare programs and encourage them to breed the next generation of Democrats.

What could possibly go wrong?

Mister D
06-02-2017, 07:49 PM
What are these things that we all want? Not to die violently? Not to be tortured? To live in relative freedom? To have enough food? What exactly? With all due respect, this is inane and is part and parcel of liberalism in that it reduces human beings to the level of animals. It seeks to unite us only on the basis of what is least human about us. It leaves no room for different values and different ways of living. Yeah, we all share the same values: the values of the market (i.e. the values of contemporary, bourgeois Western society). We don't recognize this as "racist" because it become so internalized.

The Xl
06-02-2017, 08:19 PM
It is bringing in the poorest, dumbest, and many times sickest black and brown people to supplant a white middle class as a Democratic party political objective. We bring them in from tribal third world nations, put them on a wide variety of welfare programs and encourage them to breed the next generation of Democrats.

What could possibly go wrong?

They are bringing in their worst at a high quantity. Being black and brown has nothing to do with it. If it was a bunch of black and brown people who were hard working, and had no issuing assimilating and embracing western culture, it would be a fantastic thing. That isn't what is happening however, at least in Europe.

MisterVeritis
06-02-2017, 08:59 PM
They are bringing in their worst at a high quantity. Being black and brown has nothing to do with it. If it was a bunch of black and brown people who were hard working, and had no issuing assimilating and embracing western culture, it would be a fantastic thing. That isn't what is happening however, at least in Europe.
Even skin color is part of the design. One must bring in people with differences to create maximum distrust and chaos. It is working. Somalis in Minnesota have no interest in assimilating. Nearly all want Sharia law. And that is but one example.

jimmyz
06-02-2017, 11:16 PM
Even skin color is part of the design. One must bring in people with differences to create maximum distrust and chaos. It is working. Somalis in Minnesota have no interest in assimilating. Nearly all want Sharia law. And that is but one example.

There are some with Swedish blood that will decimate Somalis in MN if and when it is needed. American Vikings of Swedish and Dane blood are much much more lethal than today's European ones.

Peter1469
06-03-2017, 07:52 AM

Other North Africans say that Somalis are dull- the right side of the bell curve. We should never have imported them. They also are the only imported group to remain on the government dole for generations.

Cthulhu
06-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Both actually.

Primarily culture, but it is being drawn on racial lines. The Venn diagram is fairly obvious.

Cthulhu
06-05-2017, 08:59 PM
Ever wonder why people didn't really get much about the Chinese immigrations?

Because they showed up, worked hard, took care of their own and made a place for themselves in our society. And were glad to be Americans.

That isn't the sort of people we're just letting waltz on in now days.