PDA

View Full Version : The Left Freaks Out

Common
06-01-2017, 08:31 PM
The Left Freaks Out As Everything It Tries Makes It Look Stupider
Name one normal person who has watched the leftist freak out and said, “Yeah, I’m convinced. That severed Trump head Kathy Griffin is hauling around? Really makes you think.” It sure does – normal people think, “Thank you, Lord, for helping America dodge that drunken, malignant bullet the liberals fired at us.”
But then nothing the liberals have done since last November’s humiliation has sought to expand the Democrats’ constricted base to include us normals. Instead, everything they have done seems designed solely to appeal to the coastal snobs and welfare cheats who are already committed to liberal fascism, and to demonstrate to everyone else how right we were to reject that pant-suited Chavez wannbe.

When you watch what they’re doing in response to normal Americans standing up and asserting the right to govern ourselves, you see the progressives making the losers’ choice at every turn. From concocting elaborate Russian fantasies – I keep expecting someone to demand Trump make Moscow General Hospital release his original birth certificate – to applauding performance art designed to make regular people gag, they choose wrong. And we can safely point this out because they’re too smug and/or stupid to listen.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/06/01/the-left-freaks-out-as-everything-it-tries-makes-it-look-stupider-n2333860

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 08:38 PM
Give them the rope they need to hang themselves.

exotix
06-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Somebody explain to Townhall the basics of the First Amendment.

Common Sense
06-01-2017, 08:46 PM
Lulz...

del
06-01-2017, 08:52 PM
it's hard to believe that trump's strongest demographic is poorly educated whites, isn't it?

Abby08
06-01-2017, 09:04 PM
it's hard to believe that trump's strongest demographic is poorly educated whites, isn't it?

Just "ax" any black person.

del
06-01-2017, 09:05 PM
Just "ax" any black.

why?

there's plenty of white dummies around.

Abby08
06-01-2017, 09:08 PM
why?

Sure there are. They know though, you "ask" a question, you don't, "ax" it.

del
06-01-2017, 09:08 PM

i'm sure you do

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 09:11 PM

Marred women, labor- workers, middle America. Don't forget them.

Abby08
i'm sure you do

You're sure I do, what?

del
strongest is a superlative

carry on

Crepitus
06-01-2017, 09:12 PM

Actually no, it's about the same these days.

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 09:12 PM
strongest is a superlative

carry on

I think his strongest supporters are middle class workers. Male and female.

del
06-01-2017, 09:13 PM
You're sure I do, what?

know that you ask a question

Abby08
06-01-2017, 09:14 PM
why?

Who voted for Obama..... people who thought they were going to get free stuff.

Tahuyaman
06-01-2017, 09:16 PM
Give them the rope they need to hang themselves.

My brother in law is a stanch liberal. He calls himself a committed progressive. This afternoon he stopped by my house to sample my new batch of home brew. He is embarrassed by the mainstream media and the leadership of the Democrat party.

When they start losing hard core liberals like him, they are in deep kimchee.

del
if you say so

have you axed any of them?

Captain Obvious
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Peter1469
06-01-2017, 09:17 PM
This is the target Dem voter

del
06-01-2017, 09:18 PM
didn't see this coming...

Abby08
06-01-2017, 09:19 PM
if you say so

have you axed any of them?

Didn't have to, heard plenty of them bragging about all the free stuff Obama was going to give them.....one woman was sure Obama was going to pay her bills.

Common
06-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Hey look everybody shortlist ran more than 4 words together, good boooy

Common
06-01-2017, 09:23 PM
why?

Duh Ohboy duh duh safety liked your post LMAOooooo

Pimple youve lost your touch everyone just laughs at you now, its like race card you wore all your one liners out. Lol

Captain Obvious
06-01-2017, 09:24 PM
This is the target Dem voter

BAAAAH!!! Beat ya to it

:biglaugh:

Dr. Who
06-01-2017, 09:52 PM

Southerners also employ some seriously ungrammatical expressions like "might could" or strange contractions like y'all or use done instead of did or drop the "g" in words ending in "ing". I could go on. In fact, most of the English dialect that peppers African American language derives from the south and was learned from the illiterate white workers on all of those plantations during slavery since the African slaves were not initially English speakers. Dialects are handed down from one generation to another. If you are going to attack pronunciation issues among African Americans, you need to be just as critical of whites who mangle the English language.

resister
06-01-2017, 10:02 PM
Southerners also employ some seriously ungrammatical expressions like "might could" or strange contractions like y'all or use done instead of did or drop the "g" in words ending in "ing". I could go on. In fact, most of the English dialect that peppers African American language derives from the south and was learned from the illiterate white workers on all of those plantations during slavery since the African slaves were not initially English speakers. Dialects are handed down from one generation to another. If you are going to attack pronunciation issues among African Americans, you need to be just as critical of whites who mangle the English language.
lol, I am a fl native, never once said "might could". And what is wrong with "yall" ?

resister
06-01-2017, 10:04 PM
BAAAAH!!! Beat ya to it

:biglaugh:
Got my bama phone! If she got off her Cleveland ass to vote, I wonder who she voted for?

Abby08
06-01-2017, 10:06 PM

I am just as critical of whites who mangle the English language. There are plenty of them.

del
06-01-2017, 10:21 PM
of course

just ax

Dr. Who
06-01-2017, 10:29 PM
That's a bit of a stretch. Most Obama voters were either at that critical point where they were sick of the GOP after 8 years or interested in the historical first or actually liked him. It wasn't one thing, it was many things. Let's face it, after 8 years of any government, people are generally ready for a change - the critical changers are the people in the middle who don't become members of any party. They got sick of funding major wars with Bush and voted Obama. They objected to the cost of health care and voted Trump. If they dislike Trump's performance enough in the next three and a half years they will flip again unless Trump doesn't run for a second term.

Dr. Who
06-01-2017, 10:39 PM
lol, I am a fl native, never once said "might could". And what is wrong with "yall" ?

Nothing, if you think that "you all" is a normal way to address people. Personally, I think it's a bit redundant. If you are addressing a group, you can simply say you - the all is unnecessary i.e. how are you doing works in the singular or the plural i.e. Hello - how are you doing? Alternatively, there is the word "everyone" i.e. how is everyone doing?

Might could is probably more popular in the bible belt.

decedent
06-01-2017, 11:58 PM
And we can safely point this out because they’re too smug and/or stupid to listen.

I prefer "elitist scum"... because of the irony.

Common
06-02-2017, 12:34 AM
why?

and pimples

Common
06-02-2017, 12:34 AM
I prefer "elitist scum"... because of the irony.
Thats a good example of some, not you though, nothing elite bout you

Common
06-02-2017, 12:50 AM

Hes trying to chain pull, hes no good at it

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 03:43 AM
Hes trying to chain pull, hes no good at it

you said the liberals would freak out,,,and you were right..............
they got nothing but insults.............I wonder if they thought we would actually pay the original Deplorable's wages..............and they also think they can insult their way back into the WH. Now that low intelligence voting. voting with their genitals instead of their brains...

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 03:45 AM
the racism is thick in here this morning from the alt-Left

decedent
06-02-2017, 04:24 AM
Didn't have to, heard plenty of them bragging about all the free stuff Obama was going to give them.....one woman was sure Obama was going to pay her bills.

But he didn't pay her bills, nor did he say he'd pay her bills.

If people voted for Obama because they though the'd pay their bills, they were stupid.

Obama didn't like out his ass and make all kinds of crazy promises to get elected, unlike the orange Liar in Chief.

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 04:43 AM

If people voted for Obama because they though the'd pay their bills, they were stupid.

Obama didn't like out his ass and make all kinds of crazy promises to get elected, unlike the orange Liar in Chief.

illegals on the run, leaving the country in droves. ICE is on full overtime rounding up criminal aliens, Climate control is a thing of the past....yep, he's doing pretty good so far

Ransom
I think his strongest supporters are middle class workers. Male and female.

He won the Middle Class

Peter1469

You get to keep your doctor
The individual mandate is not a tax

Obama continually lied.

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 04:48 AM
You get to keep your doctor
The individual mandate is not a tax

Obama continually lied.

Pete, they think they can insult and lie their way back into the WH. These are the real low education voters. They think they actually won something..........

donttread
06-02-2017, 07:02 AM
The Left Freaks Out As Everything It Tries Makes It Look Stupider

Name one normal person who has watched the leftist freak out and said, “Yeah, I’m convinced. That severed Trump head Kathy Griffin is hauling around? Really makes you think.” It sure does – normal people think, “Thank you, Lord, for helping America dodge that drunken, malignant bullet the liberals fired at us.”
But then nothing the liberals have done since last November’s humiliation has sought to expand the Democrats’ constricted base to include us normals. Instead, everything they have done seems designed solely to appeal to the coastal snobs and welfare cheats who are already committed to liberal fascism, and to demonstrate to everyone else how right we were to reject that pant-suited Chavez wannbe.

When you watch what they’re doing in response to normal Americans standing up and asserting the right to govern ourselves, you see the progressives making the losers’ choice at every turn. From concocting elaborate Russian fantasies – I keep expecting someone to demand Trump make Moscow General Hospital release his original birth certificate – to applauding performance art designed to make regular people gag, they choose wrong. And we can safely point this out because they’re too smug and/or stupid to listen.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/06/01/the-left-freaks-out-as-everything-it-tries-makes-it-look-stupider-n2333860

Disenfranchized repubs have the LP. The normal, old style dems need another party to turn to and somehow the Greens haven't quite figured out how to be that. There is room here if someone can act and turn congress into a harder to buy coaltion.

MisterVeritis
06-02-2017, 07:11 AM
That's a bit of a stretch. Most Obama voters were either at that critical point where they were sick of the GOP after 8 years or interested in the historical first or actually liked him. It wasn't one thing, it was many things. Let's face it, after 8 years of any government, people are generally ready for a change - the critical changers are the people in the middle who don't become members of any party. They got sick of funding major wars with Bush and voted Obama. They objected to the cost of health care and voted Trump. If they dislike Trump's performance enough in the next three and a half years they will flip again unless Trump doesn't run for a second term.
You should plan for eight Trump years.

Abby08
06-02-2017, 08:46 AM
of course

just ax

I don't know who you think you're "dissing" with this....I'm not the one that says, "ax" so.....

Bo-4
06-02-2017, 08:51 AM
President Trump: "I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris"

Maybe we can make Donald President of Pittsburgh (who actually voted for Clinton ;-)

Abby08
06-02-2017, 08:58 AM

Yes, I agree....stupid people voted for Obama.....based on his campaign promises that were supposed to cater to black folks ( that's what a lot of them thought.)

I heard comments that ranged from, "good, a black man in the White House, we'll finally get what we deserve," to, "I won't have to pay my electric bill anymore, Obama will take care of it."

Many people, when asked an outright question, " why are you voting for Obama," answered, "because he's for hope and change, and so am I." They couldn't discuss any of his policies, they didn't know what they were.

As for, not lying out his ass? You clearly were not paying attention, the man lied every time he opened his mouth.

I see Trump's campaign promises coming to fruition.

MisterVeritis
06-02-2017, 09:29 AM
President Trump: "I was elected to represent the citizens of Pittsburgh, not Paris"

Maybe we can make Donald President of Pittsburgh (who actually voted for Clinton ;-)
On local radio this morning I heard that eight million Obama voters voted for Trump. Trumps's vision of an American President who puts America before the world fit them better than whatever Crooked Hillary was selling (I'm With Her! Forward! Stronger Together!).

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 09:29 AM

you should mind yourself. He's the president of the whole United States. We didn't elect him to be a knee sop for Merkle or any of the fear mongerers

Ransom
06-02-2017, 10:00 AM

I agree, he should have said Pennsylvania and not Pittsburgh. That state not having gone GOP in who knows how long...look at that electoral map.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.zDmoUjmFFVqC6WP74hop6QEsCz&w=299&h=179&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

That's a lot of red, huh?

Abby08
06-02-2017, 10:04 AM
I agree, he should have said Pennsylvania and not Pittsburgh. That state not having gone GOP in who knows how long...look at that electoral map.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.zDmoUjmFFVqC6WP74hop6QEsCz&w=299&h=179&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&pid=1.7

That's a lot of red, huh?

There were blue states turning red all OVER the map! It was freakin' awesome!

Ransom
06-02-2017, 10:09 AM
There were blue states turning red all OVER the map! It was freakin' awesome!

Wisconsin. Michigan. Pennsylvania. North Carolina. Florida. Iowa. You are absolutely correct, the nationwide map looks as dominant for the GOP as does this state. You can look all across America, she won the cities and some coastal towns in California, some northeast states, and of course Washington and Oregon. Otherwise, she got wiped out. So did the Dems.

Abby08
06-02-2017, 10:14 AM
I liked how even the commentators had a look of shock and disbelief on their faces...... because they were sure, as was everyone else, that Hillary was a sure thing.

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 10:21 AM
I liked how even the commentators had a look of shock and disbelief on their faces...... because they were sure, as was everyone else, that Hillary was a sure thing.
she sure looked like a shoe-in.......until she broke a strap on her flip flop

resister
06-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Watching the flakes ball up and cry on the floor has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Abby08
06-02-2017, 10:24 AM
Watching the flakes ball up and cry on the floor has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Because, they realized, their opportunity to screw the country, had slipped through their fingers.

decedent
06-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Obama continually lied.

That's funny.
People are saying, if Trump's tiny mouth is moving, he's lying.

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 01:17 PM
That's funny.
People are saying, if Trump's tiny mouth is moving, he's lying.

if you like your insurance...
if you like your doctor.....
this is not an individual mandate.....
who lied , again?

decedent
06-02-2017, 01:24 PM
if you like your insurance...
if you like your doctor.....
this is not an individual mandate.....
who lied , again?

Trump is a habitual liar. Everyone knows this. It's one of his hallmark traits.

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 01:28 PM
Trump is a habitual liar. Everyone knows this. It's one of his hallmark traits.

it appears only a scant few believe this............the alt-Left is losing numbers every day

decedent
06-02-2017, 01:40 PM
it appears only a scant few believe this............the alt-Left is losing numbers every day

Mainstream media is having a difficult time keeping up with Trump's lies.

Bethere
06-02-2017, 01:47 PM

The special counsel will have no such problem.

del
06-02-2017, 02:51 PM
yeah, the country is thrilled with donnie tweezerhands

lol

President Trump Job Approval

Job Approval on Economy (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_economy-6182.html) | Job Approval on Foreign Policy (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval_foreign_policy-6183.html) | Congressional Job Approval (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html) | Direction of the Country (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html)
Polling Data

Poll
Date
Sample
Approve
Disapprove
Spread

RCP Average
5/11 - 6/1
--

Gallup (http://www.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx)
5/30 - 6/1
1500 A

Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_may23)
5/30 - 6/1
1500 LV

Economist/YouGov (https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/sm62pd19o2/econTabReport.pdf)
5/27 - 5/30
1269 RV

Reuters/Ipsos (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/Core_Political-Topline-2017-05-31.pdf)
5/26 - 5/30
2081 A

FOX News (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2017/05/24/fox-news-poll-may-24-2017.html)
5/21 - 5/23
1011 RV

Quinnipiac (https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2460)
5/17 - 5/23
1404 RV

Monmouth (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/MonmouthPoll_US_051817.pdf)
5/13 - 5/17
896 RV

PPP (D) (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2017/PPP_Release_National_51617.pdf)
5/12 - 5/14
692 RV

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl (https://www.scribd.com/document/348302118/NBC-WSJ-May-2017-poll)
5/11 - 5/13
800 A

All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html#polls)

Direction of Country

Trump Job Approval (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html) | Congressional Job Approval (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html)
Polling Data

Poll
Date
Sample
Right Direction
Wrong Track
Spread

RCP Average
4/21 - 5/30
--

Economist/YouGov (https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/sm62pd19o2/econTabReport.pdf)
5/27 - 5/30
1269 RV

Reuters/Ipsos (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/docs/Core_Political-Topline-2017-05-31.pdf)
5/26 - 5/30
2081 A

Rasmussen Reports (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/mood_of_america/right_direction_wrong_track_may29)
5/21 - 5/25
2500 LV

Monmouth (https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/MonmouthPoll_US_052417/)
5/13 - 5/17
896 RV

IBD/TIPP (http://www.investors.com/politics/trumps-tax-plan-gets-big-thumbs-up-approval-rating-rises-ibdtipp-poll/)
4/28 - 5/4
904 A

CBS News (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/100-days-sharp-partisan-divides-mark-trump-presidency-cbs-news-poll/)
4/21 - 4/24
1214 A

All Direction of Country Polling Data (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/direction_of_country-902.html#polls)

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 02:56 PM
yeah, the country is thrilled with donnie tweezerhands

lol

so ..again with the juvenile names.....are you quite sure your over 13? the rest doesn't mean anything when it comes down to you and destroying any chance of getting more democrats in office....thanks man, for all your hard work to ensure Trump gets re-elected

stjames1_53
06-02-2017, 02:58 PM

what lies? What treason? What charges can they prove?
Are there enough of democrats left to pull this off? I seriously doubt it

del
06-02-2017, 03:00 PM
so ..again with the juvenile names.....are you quite sure your over 13? the rest doesn't mean anything when it comes down to you and destroying any chance of getting more democrats in office....thanks man, for all your hard work to ensure Trump gets re-elected

i don't care if any democrats get elected

39% approval, yeah, that screams second term