PDA

View Full Version : I'm still laughing... Trump Punks the Fake Media:Covfefe

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 11:52 AM
I'm still laughing......
Want to know what covfefe means? This is a hoot....I'm still laughing!!!!!! Please watch 'til the end of the video!

YouTube Video:
http://img.youtube.com/vi/vL89M9D40oY/0.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL89M9D40oY)

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 11:53 AM
Pure genius.

Peter1469
06-03-2017, 11:55 AM
That took up hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bandwidth. Priceless.

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 11:57 AM
That took up hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bandwidth. Priceless.
Kind of made exotix's thread look silly just like the rest of the speculating media heads.

exotix
06-03-2017, 11:59 AM
Libertatum !

LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496509855/4_nsi0ve.png

resister
06-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Libertatum !

LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496509855/4_nsi0ve.png
Classic, attack the source and don't watch the linked video.

MisterVeritis
06-03-2017, 12:02 PM
I tried it. Pull up google translate. Type in Cov Fe'fe. Google translate will say it has identified Arabic and ask if that is what you meant. Say yes. The translation is "I will stand up."

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 12:12 PM
I tried it. Pull up google translate. Type in Cov Fe'fe. Google translate will say it has identified Arabic and ask if that is what you meant. Say yes. The translation is "I will stand up."
That's exactly what it means in Arabic.
But the best part is the Arabic pronunciation of the word!!!!
You have to watch till the end!!!
What a double whammy...:shocked:

Ravens Fan
06-03-2017, 12:13 PM
Hmm... I just tried it myself. Looks like the entire media (left and right) truly did get punked. That, or they weren't about to let facts get in the way of some good conspiracy theories. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

exotix
06-03-2017, 12:34 PM
Classic, attack the source and don't watch the linked video.http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265286/_0_drivedevil_gl7fz5.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TLDaWqZFKM

Common
06-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Proof Positive of what the left is all about Great Thread Hawk

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 12:40 PM
Hmm... I just tried it myself. Looks like the entire media (left and right) truly did get punked. That, or they weren't about to let facts get in the way of some good conspiracy theories. Lol.

The media sure didn't make much of an effort to put the real meaning of covfefe out there after all of their rantings and speculation proved to be entirely false(once again).
It makes them look biased and incompetent, commenting on pure speculation without any research into the meaning of the word. They didn't have the common sense to even employ a simple google Translate attempt.
The vile, unrepentant, false narrative of CNN never cease to disturb me.
Its pure, unadulterated propaganda.

If I had satellite or cable , I would only view OANN.

Common
06-03-2017, 12:42 PM
No say it isnt so There really is fake news about trump

decedent
06-03-2017, 12:50 PM
This thread is hilarious. All these attempts to portray Trump as being brilliant are sad and desperate.

resister
06-03-2017, 12:53 PM
This thread is hilarious. All these attempts to portray Trump as being brilliant are sad and desperate.
Victim of fake news^ Still does not get it. Trump laughs with us!

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 12:53 PM

"Despite the media(I still stand)"-Arabic pronunciation:fee fa cov

Don
06-03-2017, 12:56 PM
I could just see president Trump with his people laughing about what would happen and they were right. The loons will run with anything and they will beat it to death and come up with a ton of scenarios including the mental health of the president. It was on all the media and fake media (comedians who have somehow become "credible" news and opinion sources for the loony left.) This has been a good week. President Trump flipped off the econuts, Clinton had another meltdown and that hateful bitch Kathy Griffin was shown as the sicko she really is. That was funny!

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Victim of fake news^ Still does not get it. Trump laughs with us!
Cannot dispute the truth of the word meaning---must now go to safe space and whine.

MisterVeritis
06-03-2017, 12:57 PM
And, true.

decedent
06-03-2017, 12:59 PM
"Despite the media(I still stand)"-Arabic pronunciation:fee fu cov

That's not how it's written, sorry. He would also have needed a comma for the subordinate clause, or a period before the Arabic clause.

Aside from that, the idea that Team Trump speaks Arabic is laughable.

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 01:01 PM
I could just see president Trump with his people laughing about what would happen and they were right. The loons will run with anything and they will beat it to death and come up with a ton of scenarios including the mental health of the president. It was on all the media and fake media (comedians who have somehow become "credible" news and opinion sources for the loony left.) This has been a good week. President Trump flipped off the econuts, Clinton had another meltdown and that hateful $#@! Kathy Griffin was shown as the sicko she really is. That was funny!
The folks at the DNC are not very happy campers. I doubt they will camp in The Pantsuit Campgrounds ever again.

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 01:05 PM
That's not how it's written. Sorry. He would also have needed a comma for the subordinate clause, or a period before the Arabic clause.

Lol! Mr. Tweet Spelling Police.

decedent
06-03-2017, 01:08 PM
That took up hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of bandwidth.

Because it's funny when the childish President make a midnight tweet to attack the press and fails miserably.

Sawfa aqef.

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 01:08 PM
That's not how it's written. Sorry. He would also have needed a comma for the subordinate clause, or a period before the Arabic clause.

Did you miss the news story about his visit to Saudi Arabia?
Thats prolly the first Arabic word he learned when he vowed he would not bow down to the Saudis like Obama did.

Covfefe-I will stand, not bow.

MisterVeritis
06-03-2017, 01:10 PM
That's not how it's written, sorry. He would also have needed a comma for the subordinate clause, or a period before the Arabic clause.
Buffonkins gonna buffoon. Buffoonkins lack imagination and drive. Buffoonkins are losers.

decedent
06-03-2017, 01:16 PM
Lol! Mr. Tweet Spelling Police.
Speaking of which, why would trump use a /v/ and an /f/ in complementary distribution? They're the same when transcribed in English. Arabic has no labialdental voiced fricative, so its usually represented as a an /f/ in English. In other words, "cov" would be "cof", or more commonly, "qof".

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 01:36 PM
Speaking of which, why would trump use a /v/ and an /f/ in complementary distribution? They're the same when transcribed in English. Arabic has no labialdental voiced fricative, so its usually represented as a an /f/ in English. In other words, "cov" would be "cof", or more commonly, "qof".
You can't unexplain it away. It's a done deal.
Nobody's buying the deflection narrative any more.

The MSM exists for one purpose and one purpose only,today.
It doesn't exist for reporting any factual news.
It only exist to destroy the current president of the United States of America by false narrative , fake news, and propaganda.

We don't and won't buy it.
We are pushing back. No more defensive posture.

decedent
06-03-2017, 01:37 PM

I know. Denial is much easier. Trump is a brilliant polyglot who has the media wrapped around his tiny, orange finger.

resister
06-03-2017, 01:47 PM
Speaking of which, why would trump use a /v/ and an /f/ in complementary distribution? They're the same when transcribed in English. Arabic has no labialdental voiced fricative, so its usually represented as a an /f/ in English. In other words, "cov" would be "cof", or more commonly, "qof".queefy...lol

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 02:06 PM

This. Just more excuse making from the trumpkins.

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 02:09 PM
You can't unexplain it away. It's a done deal.
Nobody's buying the deflection narrative any more.

The MSM exists for one purpose and one purpose only,today.
It doesn't exist for reporting any factual news.
It only exist to destroy the current president of the United States of America by false narrative , fake news, and propaganda.

We are pushing back. No more defensive posture.

Lol, you guys are the ones attempting to explain it away.

Ravens Fan
06-03-2017, 02:27 PM
Lol, you guys are the ones attempting to explain it away.

Who is trying to make it go away? Now that I know what it means, I think the whole thing is hilarious. It was only mildly amusing beforehand.

MisterVeritis
06-03-2017, 03:21 PM
I know. Denial is much easier. Trump is a brilliant polyglot who has the media wrapped around his tiny, orange finger.
It looks like we agree.

MisterVeritis
This. Just more excuse making from the trumpkins.
And denial from the Buffoonkins.

decedent
FWIW, I never thought covfefe was that funny, but Spicer posting his password on twitter still makes me laugh.

http://media.gq.com/photos/588a479b8d52a3d07dbac8b3/master/w_800/hoftas1wy9ww4hxdxndq.jpg

Or is he just punking the fake Clinton-run lamestream media?

decedent
06-03-2017, 03:23 PM
It looks like we agree.

Trump is a polyglot?

Peter1469
06-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Because it's funny when the childish President make a midnight tweet to attack the press and fails miserably.

Sawfa aqef.
You have it backwards. The funny part was the press making fools of themselves over it.

jimmyz
06-03-2017, 03:34 PM

Yet he became the POTUS

A bit brilliant if you ask me. lol

decedent
06-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Yet he became the POTUS

A bit brilliant if you ask me. lol

Becoming the POTUS is brilliant? Even for a Chicago community organizer?

jimmyz
06-03-2017, 04:32 PM
Obama was a symptom of mental illness.

Dangermouse
06-03-2017, 04:38 PM
Obama was a symptom of mental illness.

Trump is the florid disease.

decedent
06-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Did you miss the news story about his visit to Saudi Arabia?
Thats prolly the first Arabic word he learned when he vowed he would not bow down to the Saudis like Obama did.

Covfefe-I will stand, not bow.

https://s5.postimg.org/htug6socn/trump_covfefe.png

Dangermouse
06-03-2017, 05:08 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2017/06/01/matt-gallery-01062017-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWe Z_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.png

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 05:27 PM
Who is trying to make it go away? Now that I know what it means, I think the whole thing is hilarious. It was only mildly amusing beforehand.

Explain it away. As if Trump knew what that meant.

Shady Slim
06-03-2017, 05:27 PM

Maybe not . . . but we get it! How about this? is this the proper use of a comma? fu,cov

HI-LAR-I-FU-COV-US

Shady Slim
06-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Trump is the florid disease.

While the left and anti Trumpers are a plague within.

Ravens Fan
06-03-2017, 05:33 PM
Explain it away. As if Trump knew what that meant.

Can't handle the truth?

decedent
06-03-2017, 05:35 PM
Maybe not . . . but we get it! How about this? is this the proper use of a comma? fu,cov

HI-LAR-I-FU-COV-US
What does "media covfefe" mean?

If "covfefe" means "I will stand," then the phrase "media I will stand" is ungrammatical.

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 05:38 PM
And denial from the Buffoonkins.

Lol.

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 05:39 PM
Can't handle the truth?

Lol, it isn't me who is having that problem at the moment.

Ravens Fan
06-03-2017, 05:42 PM
Lol, it isn't me who is having that problem at the moment.

And yet you seem to be having a problem refuting what the OP says...

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 05:53 PM
And yet you seem to be having a problem refuting what the OP says...

What's to refute?

Ravens Fan
06-03-2017, 05:54 PM
What's to refute?

So then you agree with it?

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 05:59 PM
So then you agree with it?

How would you refute someone who insisted that the sky was lime green, the earth was flat, and made out of roast beef?

This is in the same catagory.

Ravens Fan
06-03-2017, 06:02 PM
How would you refute someone who insisted that the sky was lime green, the earth was flat, and made out of roast beef?

This is in the same catagory.

The OP made none of those claims. You can easily check google translate yourself. So now, can you address the topic?

resister
06-03-2017, 06:05 PM

If "covfefe" means "I will stand," then the phrase "media I will stand" is ungrammatical.Say the whole thing "despite the dishonest media, I will stand" Just a coincidence, right?

Crepitus
06-03-2017, 06:14 PM
The OP made none of those claims. You can easily check google translate yourself. So now, can you address the topic?

The topic has been addressed, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell he had any idea what that meant. It was a typo or something similar. And if you think I was saying the OP said the things I did you need to reread my post.

HawkTheSlayer
06-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Say the whole thing "despite the dishonest media, I will stand" Just a coincidence, right?
I bet if the president had tweeted , "covfefe in a pile of sh!t", they would finally acknowledge the meaning! :smiley_ROFLMAO::flag:

decedent
06-03-2017, 09:58 PM
Say the whole thing "despite the dishonest media, I will stand" Just a coincidence, right?

That's my point: there was no comma that would prepend a clause like "I will stand". It looks like he meant to type "coverage" then dozed off. While he was dreaming about Putin, millions of people were laughing at him. Hours later, the tweet with the typo was removed.

resister
06-03-2017, 10:16 PM
That's my point: there was no comma that would prepend a clause like "I will stand". It looks like he meant to type "coverage" then dozed off. While he was dreaming about Putin, millions of people were laughing at him. Hours later, the tweet with the typo was removed.This is all the left has now, sad. WOW TDS is very real.

Shady Slim
06-04-2017, 06:43 AM

If "covfefe" means "I will stand," then the phrase "media I will stand" is ungrammatical.

when spoken in arabic, it sounds like "f-fu cov". Say it slowly.

Tahuyaman
06-04-2017, 12:27 PM

They breathlessly wait for the next Trump tweet so they can immediately react.

Ravens Fan
06-04-2017, 12:28 PM
They breathlessly wait for the next Trump tweet so they can immediately react.
You mean over-react?

MisterVeritis
06-04-2017, 02:15 PM
The musical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UW2ZndKqcg

Captain Obvious
06-04-2017, 02:27 PM
lawl @ partisan hacks