PDA

View Full Version : Bend Over, Here It Comes <again>

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 10:46 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8401-Reported-Post-by-Trinnity (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-07/obama-may-levy-carbon-tax-to-cut-the-u-s-deficit-hsbc-says.html)

Barack Obama (http://topics.bloomberg.com/barack-obama/) may consider introducing a tax on carbon emissions to help cut the U.S. budget deficit (http://topics.bloomberg.com/u.s.-budget-deficit/) after winning a second term as president, according to HSBC Holdings Plc.

“Applied to the Congressional Budget Office’s 2012 baseline, this would halve the fiscal deficit by 2022,” Robins said.

Except for one thing: SPENDING WILL INCREASE. Big govt is what we have and they'll spend til they run out of our money. Oh, but they'll never really run out as long as they can print it - and it'll take a wheelbarrow of cash to buy a loaf of bread. The world has been down that path before and that way lies insanity.

Oh, and the carbon tax? Ask Australia how much they like it.

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 10:49 AM
keep it up.

On of your nutters is going to go all Tim MnVeigh on innocent people

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 10:51 AM
keep it up.

On of your nutters is going to go all Tim MnVeigh on innocent peopleStop spamming the forum with your Tim McVeigh rant all over the threads. Troll.

It's the left that's violent.

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 10:52 AM
Its going to happen.

And you will have to own it

DonGlock26
11-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Greece II

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 10:54 AM
shitty movies have nothing to do with this

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 11:04 AM
keep it up.

On of your nutters is going to go all Tim MnVeigh on innocent people

BTW...he was a democrat, so there goes your theory.

Cedric
11-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Bend Over, Here It Comes
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8401-Reported-Post-by-Trinnity (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-11-07/obama-may-levy-carbon-tax-to-cut-the-u-s-deficit-hsbc-says.html)

Barack Obama (http://topics.bloomberg.com/barack-obama/) may consider introducing a tax on carbon emissions to help cut the U.S. budget deficit (http://topics.bloomberg.com/u.s.-budget-deficit/) after winning a second term as president, according to HSBC Holdings Plc.

“Applied to the Congressional Budget Office’s 2012 baseline, this would halve the fiscal deficit by 2022,” Robins said.

Except for one thing: SPENDING WILL INCREASE. Big govt is what we have and they'll spend til they run out of our money. Oh, but they'll never really run out as long as they can print it - and it'll take a wheelbarrow of cash to buy a loaf of bread. The world has been down that path before and that way lies insanity.

Oh, and the carbon tax? Ask Australia how much they like it.

Even liberal journalists were admitting that a second Obama term would see U.S. debt hit the 20 trillion mark and yet they promoted the fellow anyway.

Bane
11-07-2012, 11:11 AM
Greece II

No, we will be much worse then Greece. These spoiled rotten welfare folks, when you take their bottles away will start a civil war.

Bane
11-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Even liberal journalists were admitting that a second Obama term would see U.S. debt hit the 20 trillion mark and yet they promoted the fellow anyway.

Exactly why it's all over for us. We intentionally just destroyed our nation simply b/c we could.

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 11:16 AM
Even liberal journalists were admitting that a second Obama term would see U.S. debt hit the 20 trillion mark and yet they promoted the fellow anyway.Go figure. The idiots have stabbed themselves in the back.

GrassrootsConservative
11-07-2012, 11:18 AM
I am so scared right now. The fact that they stole the election and cheated.... what if Obama wants a 3rd term? Will he allow the black panthers to take this country over for it?

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 11:20 AM
Exactly why it's all over for us. We intentionally just destroyed our nation simply b/c we could.

It is not over...we do not let 300 years of decency go down the drain for one lousy communist.

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Obama's solution will be more govt, more spending and more taxes. Look for the debt to deepen, the recession and unemployment continue, and taxes go up. It's not good for any of us. Those of you on the left: your freebies aren't free. You got conned.

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Obama's solution will be more govt, more spending and more taxes. Look for the debt to deepen, the recession and unemployment continue, and taxes go up. It's not good for any of us. Those of you on the left: your freebies aren't free. You got conned.

Our congress is digging-in as we speak. A battle has been lost but the war is not by any means over. I still stand tall for my country. I fought for it once and I am ready to do so again if necessary to save my children from a tyrannical government.

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 11:35 AM
Our congress is digging-in as we speak. A battle has been lost but the war is not by any means over. I still stand tall for my country. I fought for it once and I am ready to do so again if necessary to save my children from a tyrannical government.Me too. And I'm letting my prediction siggy stand for a while. I am no coward. Anyone who thinks so is an idiot.

Agravan
11-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Our congress is digging-in as we speak. A battle has been lost but the war is not by any means over. I still stand tall for my country. I fought for it once and I am ready to do so again if necessary to save my children from a tyrannical government.
Amen, brother. I'll be right beside you from Free Restored Republic of Texas.

RtWngaFraud
11-07-2012, 12:10 PM
The racist party lost the election. Isn't it time to tone down the rhetoric and start working for better?
(Stupid question, the GOP will never stop obstructing progress.)

Bane
11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
It is not over...we do not let 300 years of decency go down the drain for one lousy communist.

We just did. And there is no amount of deflection or spinning that can change it now.

the idiots will feel empowered now and go on an all out assault on the constitution, what is left of it.

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 12:27 PM
On of these nutters is going to hurt Americans because they didnt get their way

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 12:55 PM
On of these nutters is going to hurt Americans because they didnt get their way

Oh no...hurting people, fellow Americans is not what we mean. We will fight to take America back however by decent means, we are conservatives not progressives. You think that we would act like progressives with violence...that is not our way. we achieve by peaceful means. we are not racists, but we are and always have been Freedom Fighters. it's just that you think that the word fight means violence. You just prove how backward your forward movement is!

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 12:57 PM
second amendment remedies?

it means guns

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
second amendment remedies?

it means gunsWhy exactly do you always try to put words in everyone's mouth? Is it that you yourself actually want...no, crave violence? it must be as you mention it at every turn.

Now as an observation you first came here all angry with names for everyone, then left in tears and returned and acted like sugar wouldn't melt in your mouth. Now you have found a high horse. You need to remember to feed that horse or you will fall off...feed the horse if you have any money in the next 12 months that is.

bladimz
11-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Decency? Really?? Your definition and mine must be completely, totally different.

bladimz
11-07-2012, 01:22 PM
I am so scared right now. The fact that they stole the election and cheated.... what if Obama wants a 3rd term? Will he allow the black panthers to take this country over for it?"There's nothing more dangerous than a scared man."
--Matt Dillon, U.S. Marshal

truthmatters
11-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Second amdnedment remedies means using guns to solve not winning an election.

pretending it doesnt is silly

bladimz
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
From the sound of most of the cons here, they believe that the "Great American Experiment" has failed.
(The term "the great American experiment" derives from Alexis de Tocqueville’s book Democracy in America, written in the 1830s.)

Mainecoons
11-07-2012, 01:36 PM
That's correct. Actually I believe you stated that pretty well on another thread with your post about these two parties which I thanked because it was spot on.

bladimz
11-07-2012, 01:54 PM
That's correct. Actually I believe you stated that pretty well on another thread with your post about these two parties which I thanked because it was spot on.Yessir. I appreciated that. I don't forget thanks...

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM

...again trying to incite violence. Why would you do that? I know what the Second Amendment means and it says nothing about revolting because of an election. have you ever actually read the constitution or did you just figure out how to spell it.

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 05:38 PM
We weren't the ones threatening to assassinate (Romney) and riot. Truthymatterz is a nut.

coolwalker
11-07-2012, 05:52 PM

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Please point out the area in which elections is noted.

RtWngaFraud
11-08-2012, 01:09 AM
We ARE divided....that's obvious.

No chance of righting the ship at this point either. Rome is obviously burning and neither side will yield. Such is life. Crash it all and wipe it clean...then start again. There is no other way to fix it at this point. The right hates the left and the left hates the right, and it ain't changing anytime soon...

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 07:32 AM

No chance of righting the ship at this point either. Rome is obviously burning and neither side will yield. Such is life. Crash it all and wipe it clean...then start again. There is no other way to fix it at this point. The right hates the left and the left hates the right, and it ain't changing anytime soon...Something we can agree on. Well said. Rep sent.

countryboy
11-08-2012, 07:50 AM
Its going to happen.

And you will have to own it

Wishful thinking?

countryboy
11-08-2012, 07:58 AM
I am so scared right now. The fact that they stole the election and cheated.... what if Obama wants a 3rd term? Will he allow the black panthers to take this country over for it?
The black panthers are a tiny MINORITY (or low minority, according to obamaphomewoman). We are armed to the teeth, never gonna happen. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/wink.gif

Expect gun sales to skyrocket even more than last time B.O. was selected.

I am sad and extremely disappointed too people. But I refuse to give up on this country, I'm not moving to another country, I'll go down with the ship if necessary.

countryboy
11-08-2012, 08:01 AM
The racist party lost the election. Isn't it time to tone down the rhetoric and start working for better?
(Stupid question, the GOP will never stop obstructing progress.)
Actually you guys won. You really should learn to pay attention. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-basic/blink.gif

countryboy
11-08-2012, 08:03 AM
We weren't the ones threatening to assassinate (Romney) and riot. Truthymatterz is a nut.
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/ban.gif

countryboy
11-08-2012, 08:05 AM

No chance of righting the ship at this point either. Rome is obviously burning and neither side will yield. Such is life. Crash it all and wipe it clean...then start again. There is no other way to fix it at this point. The right hates the left and the left hates the right, and it ain't changing anytime soon...

We don't hate you, just your Marxist ways.

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 08:22 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-forum/ban.gifWe practice very very light modding here. So, no. Besides, she's mentally ill and I pity her.

roadmaster
11-08-2012, 08:35 AM
I just don't understand why people are not being arrested for threatening to kill someone. You know if someone said this about Obama the FBI would have been at their door.

bladimz
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
What information do you have at hand that shows that each threat (made to each candidate) is not investigated to one extent or another?

bladimz
11-08-2012, 12:55 PM
We practice very very light modding here. So, no. Besides, she's mentally ill and I pity her....Mentally ill?

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 01:16 PM
...Mentally ill?Yes, that's my opinion of her. She has a mental disorder of some type. My God man, look at the stuff she writes...wishing people to die, calling people haters over and over, etc.

Peter1469
11-09-2012, 10:52 AM
Yes, that's my opinion of her. She has a mental disorder of some type. My God man, look at the stuff she writes...wishing people to die, calling people haters over and over, etc.

I just think she never got above 100 on the IQ scale. She is a solid below average in the gene pool.