PDA

View Full Version : Chris Matthews "grateful" for Hurricane Sandy

LabCat
11-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Wow. Imagine if Limbaugh had said that.

“I’m so glad we had that storm last week. ‘Cause I think the storm was one of those things. No. Politically, I should say. Not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.” -Chris Matthews-

Calypso Jones
11-07-2012, 12:47 PM
well i'm getting to the point i don't care. They voted Obama, both states. So, let obama help them. I'm not.

Cigar
11-07-2012, 12:48 PM
If you don't like what Chris Matthews has to say ... change the channel to Rush Blowhard!

Cigar
11-07-2012, 12:49 PM
well i'm getting to the point i don't care. They voted Obama, both states. So, let obama help them. I'm not.

... and this is why The Republicans Party is having trouble connecting.

Enjoy your 4 year time-out

Mainecoons
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM

Oh yes you are. Whose money do you think he's going to use so that people can rebuild on sand bars that shouldn't be inhabited at all?

patrickt
11-07-2012, 01:27 PM
What's a few more "bumps in the road" if it means Chris Mathews gets to pursue his "man crush" on President Obama. Warning, Chris, if he's wearing a blue dress, wear a condom.

Cigar
11-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Oh yes you are. Whose money do you think he's going to use so that people can rebuild on sand bars that shouldn't be inhabited at all?

Your Money ... welcome to America,

Mainecoons
11-07-2012, 01:40 PM
No, actually he will use your money for the rest of your working life and then leave you holding the bag. You see that's the real irony in a young person like yourself supporting the kind of policies that the Democrats are pursuing. You are the suckers and we old folks are the winners.

Cigar
11-07-2012, 01:55 PM
No, actually he will use your money for the rest of your working life and then leave you holding the bag. You see that's the real irony in a young person like yourself supporting the kind of policies that the Democrats are pursuing. You are the suckers and we old folks are the winners.

Ok ... I'm doing good, so I'm not complaining.

Mainecoons
11-07-2012, 04:49 PM
Let's see how good it is in 30 years. :)

Peter1469
11-07-2012, 07:05 PM
Chris is like the Clap- the gift that keeps on giving.

GrassrootsConservative
11-07-2012, 07:10 PM
Imagine how bad this would be thrown around by the media if it was a Republican who had said that.
The double standard here amazes me. This is his version of the infamous Todd Akin gaffe, except it gets no attention except from Fox and the Republicans...
This is the perfect example of why we are informed voters and why they are influenced idiots.

Captain Obvious
11-07-2012, 07:20 PM
Chris is like the Clap- the gift that keeps on giving.

Minus the pleasurable encounter.

GrassrootsConservative
11-07-2012, 07:25 PM
Minus the pleasurable encounter.

Which isn't to say that Chris Matthews doesn't want one... with Obama, that is, clearly he does.

Trinnity
11-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Turn your backs on the traitorous networks...like we did several years ago. Be informed and tell everyone all the truths you know. They didn't defeat the Constitution and Liberty. They didn't defeat the goal of smaller govt. The dems just worked harder at getting the masses convinced to their POV one person at a time. The GOP needs to study what happened and learn from it.

Remember, the dems' weakness is that they can't fund all the promises they make. They will go broke and people, unfortunately, will have to learn the hard way that govt ain't your mommy.

Cigar
11-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Imagine how bad this would be thrown around by the media if it was a Republican who had said that.
The double standard here amazes me. This is his version of the infamous Todd Akin gaffe, except it gets no attention except from Fox and the Republicans...
This is the perfect example of why we are informed voters and why they are influenced idiots.

Better yet, imagine a Republican apologizing and admitting he or she was wrong for saying that on national tv, like Chris did today.

Yea just imagine.

patlape
11-07-2012, 10:00 PM
... and this is why The Republicans Party is having trouble connecting.

Enjoy your 4 year time-out

not a four year time out they still control the house.

GrassrootsConservative
11-07-2012, 10:04 PM
Better yet, imagine a Republican apologizing and admitting he or she was wrong for saying that on national tv, like Chris did today.

Yea just imagine.

Apologies can only undo so much damage.
I don't forgive Chris Matthews, even though the only people who live in that area is a bunch of Commies just like you anyway. Maybe you should be mad, too.

Nevermind, you won't. You don't have the integrity.

tinkerbell
11-11-2012, 11:42 AM
Thats what I was thinking too but didnt want to say it.

tinkerbell
11-11-2012, 11:44 AM
I agree! :)

Carygrant
11-11-2012, 05:17 PM

More balderdash

GrassrootsConservative
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
More balderdash

Shut the fuck up.

Peter1469
11-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Shut the fuck up.

Stay classy tPF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgGCIZi1UjY

patrickt
11-12-2012, 08:26 AM
One of the more disgusting liberal mantras is to "vote your own self-interest." That's all Chris Mathews is doing or ever does. If it's good for him then screw everyone else.

Cigar
11-12-2012, 10:24 AM
One of the more disgusting liberal mantras is to "vote your own self-interest." That's all Chris Mathews is doing or ever does. If it's good for him then screw everyone else.

"people" vote for various reasons and "self-interest" isn't a bad reason for voting for one's personal best interests

patrickt
11-12-2012, 01:19 PM
"people" vote for various reasons and "self-interest" isn't a bad reason for voting for one's personal best interests

Of course that true, for liberals. Some people vote for their children's future and some for the welfare of the country. I realize that just doesn't "feel" right for liberals. "What's in it for me," is a perfectly valid way to select your candidate, for liberals.

Cigar
11-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Of course that true, for liberals. Some people vote for their children's future and some for the welfare of the country. I realize that just doesn't "feel" right for liberals. "What's in it for me," is a perfectly valid way to select your candidate, for liberals.

You're entitled to your opinion

bladimz
11-12-2012, 05:21 PM
One of the more disgusting liberal mantras is to "vote your own self-interest." That's all Chris Mathews is doing or ever does. If it's good for him then screw everyone else.You're kidding, right?

Would you vote against your self-interests?? Morons do that; uninformed or misinformed do that. But the informed voter knows what policies work to his best interests and which party promotes those policies, and normally, that voter will vote for that party. So i'm not sure what you find so disgusting about it. Actually, i think it's quite stupid to do otherwise.

Maybe you just misunderstand.

Castle
11-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Liberals get away with saying the most despicable things. Wasn't Chris Mathews also the one that said he forgot Obama was black because he was speaking so eloquently?

Captain Obvious
11-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Liberals get away with saying the most despicable things. Wasn't Chris Mathews also the one that said he forgot Obama was black because he was speaking so eloquently?

That's the guy.

Welcome to the forum, Castle - glad you're here.

PhineasTBluster
11-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Yeah, tha is the same guy who cries "Racist" every time Obama is criticized or someone is forced to show a photo ID in order to cast a vote. He is a dipshit of the first order.

Castle
11-12-2012, 11:12 PM
That's the guy.

Welcome to the forum, Castle - glad you're here.

Thanks!