PDA

View Full Version : Another colossal misfire

Ransom
06-08-2017, 04:13 PM
Tried to say he colluded, try to say he tried to obstruct justice, this another black eye for Democrats and the rabid Left. From Trayvon Martin to Russian hacking the wrong call, the wrong politics, no wonder we own Washington DC. No wonder why we're in such huge majorities.

Peter1469
06-08-2017, 04:15 PM
One thing is for sure, Comey won't a star witness after today. Plenty to tear him up with.

Like I said yesterday, Mueller never would have allowed this unless he already knew there was no crime. If he had any doubt- never would have been allowed.

exotix
06-08-2017, 04:19 PM
Notice how Trump and every Republican admits Russia and Wikileaks cyber-attacked our elections but Trump had nothing to do with it ... LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1484598785/1_q8b9lb.png

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1494971784/10_jmtawy.png

http://www.rawstory.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/trump-kislyak-800x430.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OxbYva_szc

Peter1469
06-08-2017, 04:22 PM
I wonder if there will be any stories about what happened in the several high end restaurants that opened their bars early in anticipation of Comey the Pony.

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 04:25 PM
INDEED Exo - This baby is a crisis of Trump's own making.

Fun Fun Fun 'til the Daddy took the T-Bird away!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brZfudD4vKA

Peter1469
06-08-2017, 04:50 PM
If the "media" worshiped Trump like Obama this would not be an issue.

Ransom
06-08-2017, 04:55 PM
Like Yukon Cornelius. Pickaxe thrown, tantrum sown.....and nothin.

He wasn't under investigation, never obstructed justice. Now it's that he tried to gain Comey's 'loyalty', y'all know, we know, everyone knows......

....you ain't gonna make it. Comey already lined up for this kick. Came out to exonerate Hillary days before the election. Nothing new in the Hillary emails......found on Perv Weiner's laptop. He couldn't kick Hillary's ball over the goal post.....and no matter how many times you Dems try to Lucy Trump's field goal attempts, he nails em down the middle.

Ball game.

No obstruction. Trump wasn't under any investigation. There was no evidence of collusion with anyone much less the Russians. And all of ewe liberals are on record in here making the exact opposite assertions without an iota of evidence.....and it all just blew up in your faces. Ka f'n boom.

Ransom
06-08-2017, 04:58 PM
If the "media" worshiped Trump like Obama this would not be an issue.
Much like the 'travel bans' tied up in our courts. Any other President and those exec orders are Constitutional, enforceable, and engaged.

Peter1469
06-08-2017, 05:07 PM
Much like the 'travel bans' tied up in our courts. Any other President and those exec orders are Constitutional, enforceable, and engaged.

Right, the ACLU lawyer said in court that if Clinton was president, the travel EO would be Constitutional.

:shocked:

Common
06-08-2017, 05:21 PM
The lefts smokin gun comey not only squirted just a little. He implicated himself in obstruction of justice as a leaker, leaking to reporters and threw Loretta lynch under the bus.

exotix
06-08-2017, 05:39 PM
INDEED Exo - This baby is a crisis of Trump's own making.Notice how its all in RWNJ's faces and its Good Times ™ !

LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496963349/100_9541_d9urta.jpg

hanger4
06-08-2017, 06:12 PM
Notice how its all in RWNJ's faces and its Good Times ™ !

LOL

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1496963349/100_9541_d9urta.jpg

Comey really did tell Trump he was not under investigation three times.

Comey did not perceive any interference on the Russia front.

Trump told Comey "it would be good" to find out whether his associates "did something wrong."

Just keep on a throwing dat dar in yo face. :rofl:

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 06:28 PM

Trump told Comey "it would be good" to find out whether his associates "did something wrong."

Just keep on a throwing dat dar in yo face. :rofl:
hanger4.

I have determined that you are beyond help with regard to Trump, Russia and FACTS

You are however, VERY good at drawing broad conclusions from snippets of conversations and evidence.

Please ignore me and i'll reciprocate ..

Thanks!

Ransom
06-08-2017, 06:37 PM
How do they say it, like getting kissed by your sister...something like that.

They didn't want loyalty pledges being inappropriate. They didn't want Trump wasn't interested in Russian hacking.

They wanted a smoking gun. Something like, "Trump was under investigation", or "he asked me to suspend the Russian investigations" or "there is evidence Russia colluded with the Trump campaign." They didn't get it. Plan for spin.....wait for Mueller......didn't say either way......plan for hysterics and calls for impeachment. But this is going away because there is nothing there. Obamacare on the Senate chopping block now. Tax reform next. Federal judges seated with a majority vote, even potential scotus picks. The economy improving, our military strengthening, our country is becoming great again. The lollipops suffer.

exotix
06-08-2017, 06:38 PM
@hanger4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=403).

I have determined that you are beyond help with regard to Trump, Russia and FACTS

You are however, VERY good at drawing broad conclusions from snippets of conversations and evidence.

Thanks!Notice how Hillary emails ... hangers' trademark lockstep ... no longer matters ... LOL

exotix
06-08-2017, 06:41 PM
How do they say it, like getting kissed by your sister...something like that.

They didn't want loyalty pledges being inappropriate. They didn't want Trump wasn't interested in Russian hacking.

They wanted a smoking gun. Something like, "Trump was under investigation", or "he asked me to suspend the Russian investigations" or "there is evidence Russia colluded with the Trump campaign." They didn't get it. Plan for spin.....wait for Mueller......didn't say either way......plan for hysterics and calls for impeachment. But this is going away because there is nothing there. Obamacare on the Senate chopping block now. Tax reform next. Federal judges seated with a majority vote, even potential scotus picks. The economy improving, our military strengthening, our country is becoming great again. The lollipops suffer.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEp_E8YsV1w

... a long time ago in a galaxy far far away ... LOL

del
06-08-2017, 06:42 PM
KING: With regard to the—several of these conversations, in his interview with Lester Holt on NBC, the president said, "I had dinner with him. He wanted to have dinner because he wanted to stay on." Is this an accurate statement?

COMEY: No, sir.

KING: Mr. Comey. In that same interview, the president said, "in one case I called him, and in one case, he called me." Is that an accurate statement?

COMEY: No.

KING: Did you ever call the president?

COMEY: No. I might—the only reason I'm hesitating is, I think there was at least one conversation where I was asked to call the White House switchboard to be connected to him. I never initiated a communication with the president.

KING: In his press conference may 18th, the president responded, quote, "No, no," when asked about asking you to stop the investigation into General Flynn. Is that a true statement?

COMEY: I don't believe it is.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55541/comey-hearing-renegade-presidency/

it's not like comey called trump a liar

oh, wait, that's exactly what it is

Ransom
06-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Beat their candidate like a rug. Beat their agenda with a mere stroke of his pen. Beat their health care insurance plan, beat them in the House, in the Senate.

Beat them at their own game. Exposed the media as political hacks. Exposed so many as political hacks. Exposed our college campuses. Our glaring national security issues. Our glaring need for border security. Jobs...and did I mention f'n jobs. Goodbye TPP. Goodbye Paris. Goodbye Obamacare. Goodbye Democrat Party.

exotix
06-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Beat their candidate like a rug. Beat their agenda with a mere stroke of his pen. Beat their health care insurance plan, beat them in the House, in the Senate.

Beat them at their own game. Exposed the media as political hacks. Exposed so many as political hacks. Exposed our college campuses. Our glaring national security issues. Our glaring need for border security. Jobs...and did I mention f'n jobs. Goodbye TPP. Goodbye Paris. Goodbye Obamacare. Goodbye Democrat Party.Really ?

LOL

https://ctd-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/en/full/57959/donald-trumps-bible.jpg?w=760&h=436&l=50&t=40

http://15130-presscdn-0-89.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Trump-executive-order-religious-freedom.png

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Notice how Trump and every Republican admits Russia and Wikileaks cyber-attacked our elections but Trump had nothing to do with it ... LOL

Can you please stop it with the #FakeNews?

:grin:

Tahuyaman
06-08-2017, 06:54 PM
One thing is for sure, Comey won't a star witness after today. Plenty to tear him up with.

Like I said yesterday, Mueller never would have allowed this unless he already knew there was no crime. If he had any doubt- never would have been allowed.

The left is once again scrambling to parse words both spoken and unspoken.

I'm still laughing at Chris Matthews' spin that Comey's testimony proved absolutely that Trump was in collusion with Russia to rig the election. I can't figure out where he came up with that gem. I'm guessing he's gone insane?

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 06:57 PM
Tweety is still SOMEWHAT sane

YOU?

Another matter :wink:

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 06:58 PM
Notice how Hillary emails ... hangers' trademark lockstep ... no longer matters ... LOL

Yep, at some point you draw the line.

SAD!

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 07:01 PM
http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a55541/comey-hearing-renegade-presidency/

#FakeNews!! ^

hanger4
06-08-2017, 07:07 PM
hanger4.

Thanks!

Absolutely nothing I posted is untrue Bo-4 Is this statement true Bo-4 "Comey admits Trump asked him to stop Russia probe" ??

If you dicide to hide behind the ignore button that's on you.

hanger4
06-08-2017, 07:10 PM

[/INDENT]

Seems Comey lied also;

"During the hearing, Senator Susan Collins asked Comey if he had shown copies of his memos to “anyone outside” of the Justice Department.

Comey replied, “yes,” saying he made the decision to do so after President Trump tweeted about possible audio recordings the day after he was fired.

However, that information seems to be inaccurate, because the memo was leaked to the New York Times May 11th and President Trump tweeted on the 12th."

http://www.oann.com/comey-admits-to-leaking-personal-memos-detailing-conversations-with-pres-trump/

Ravens Fan
06-08-2017, 07:10 PM
Absolutely nothing I posted is untrue Bo-4 Is this statement true Bo-4 "Comey admits Trump asked him to stop Russia probe" ??

I am pretty sure that in the hearing I watched, Comey explained that the Russia probe and the Flynn investigation were two separate issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Common
06-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Comey said alot of things that can be picked a part by lawyers and he implicated himself as a leak to a news reporter and Loretta Lynch and attempting to obstruct justice

Ransom
06-08-2017, 07:20 PM
It's what Comey didn't say that has resulted in massive goal post relocation efforts by the media. I'm watching tonight, quite comical.

Ransom
06-08-2017, 07:22 PM
Absolutely nothing I posted is untrue @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) Is this statement true Bo-4 "Comey admits Trump asked him to stop Russia probe" ??

It's not true, it's fake news that Bo-4 fell for. You're going to have to give him awhile, hanger....been a tough day for Bo.

There is no joy in Mudville
Might Comey has struck out.

Bo-4
06-08-2017, 07:33 PM
Absolutely nothing I posted is untrue @Bo-4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1297) Is this statement true Bo-4 "Comey admits Trump asked him to stop Russia probe" ??

Don't misunderstand. The ignore button is for asshats like Tahuyaman.

I will discuss ANYTHING with you other than the Russia investigation.

Thanks

Peter1469
06-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Chris Matthews seems to have concluded that there is no there there.

hanger4
06-08-2017, 08:13 PM
Don't misunderstand. The ignore button is for asshats like Tahuyaman.

Thanks

If you lie or support a lie I'll call you out Bo-4.

del
06-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Chris Matthews seems to have concluded that there is no there there.

chris mathews is a moron

Tahuyaman
06-08-2017, 08:17 PM
Tweety is still SOMEWHAT sane

YOU?

Another matter :wink:

Yep, at some point you draw the line.

SAD!

#FakeNews!! ^

Don't misunderstand. The ignore button is for asshats like @Tahuyaman (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1365).

Thanks

Do you ever contribute an intelligent response?

Peter1469
06-08-2017, 08:33 PM
chris mathews is a moron
You got me there. :smiley:

Bo-4
06-09-2017, 07:57 AM
I'll work on a "Best of Tahu" list - Then we'll compare substance :D

exotix
06-09-2017, 10:30 AM
Do you ever contribute an intelligent response?Notice how Comey ... who is now merely a private citizen ... time after time cited *confidentiality* ... as if he was holding some important position in govt.

And you ask ?

This is not good for Trump as this investigation has now blown-up in his face.

Tahuyaman
06-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Do you ever contribute an intelligent response?

Notice how Comey ... who is now merely a private citizen ... time after time cited *confidentiality* ... as if he was holding some important position in govt.

And you ask ?

This is not good for Trump as this investigation has now blown-up in his face.

So, that would be a "no".

Bo-4
06-09-2017, 10:37 AM

Just keep on a throwing dat dar in yo face.

Perhaps, but Comey has also stated that collusion between the Trump CAMPAIGN and Russia was under investigation.

Do you honestly think that Jared, Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions et call would have had all those interactions with Russian spies during and after the campaign without Donald's implicit direction hanger4?

If so, i have a beautiful plot of swampland with your name on it!

:laugh:

MisterVeritis
06-09-2017, 10:39 AM
Perhaps, but Comey has also stated that collusion between the Trump CAMPAIGN and Russia was under investigation.
Do you honestly think that Jared, Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions et call would have had all those interactions with Russian spies during and after the campaign without Donald's implicit direction @hanger4 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=403)?

Comey said this incorrect storyline was almost completely incorrect.

hanger4
06-09-2017, 10:55 AM

Do you honestly think that Jared, Manafort, Flynn, Page, Sessions et call would have had all those interactions with Russian spies during and after the campaign without Donald's implicit direction hanger4?

What "all those interactions" the ones Comey said didn't happen ??

exotix
06-09-2017, 11:26 AM
So, that would be a "no".I have news for you ... we're way beyond the *predicates* needed to be established to pursue criminal indictments against Trumpf and everybody he's had contact with ... historically, this is something that has never happened.

Captain Obvious
06-09-2017, 11:36 AM
I have news for you ... we're way beyond the *predicates* needed to be established to pursue criminal indictments against Trumpf and everybody he's had contact with ... historically, this is something that has never happened.

The "yet another colossal misfire" is 100% a reflection of the childishness and idiocy of the bedwetting left.

Tahuyaman
06-09-2017, 11:37 AM
Before you can have a criminal indictment, you must first have evidence of a crime. That evidence doesn't exist.

exotix
06-09-2017, 11:42 AM
The "yet another colossal misfire" is 100% a reflection of the childishness and idiocy of the bedwetting left.Yes notice how the OP subliminally mind-fucked himself ...

You only use the term *colossal misfire* when in fact you're addressing something ... well, colossal ... http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1478265312/_0_Greenie_e4jazt.gif

del
06-09-2017, 03:20 PM
The "yet another colossal misfire" is 100% a reflection of the childishness and idiocy of the bedwetting left.

isn't everything?

Tahuyaman
06-09-2017, 03:35 PM

And as you can clearly see, the liberals have ignored the things he said that they need to ignore and creatively mis-interpreted the things he said which they needed to mis-interpret and claimed that he said things that he did not say.

The longer this goes on, the more credibility they lose. They are now deep into negative territory.

Peter1469
06-09-2017, 04:24 PM
And as you can clearly see, the liberals have ignored the things he said that they need to ignore and creatively mis-interpreted the things he said which they needed to mis-interpret and claimed that he said things that he did not say.

The longer this goes on, the more credibility they lose. They are now deep into negative territory.

That is because they are clueless bystanders reacting as their handlers demand.

Ransom
06-11-2017, 06:39 AM
The President wasn't under investigation. The President didn't collude with Russia. The President didn't impede any investigation.

Their big 3 just blew up in their faces. I'm now hearing Jeff Sessions will testify next week to the foreign 'intelligence' committee, this now suddenly the big new and anticipation. "Will he be placed under oath?" He's coming to testify to intelligence. Threat matrix. Not be put under oath and asked about the 'Comey meeting' with the President, are there memos, are there tapes? This is a witch hunt. It's an attempt to stop the governing capabilities of the Trump Admin.

They never had evidence. Not one iota. Conjecture, guesswork, a media with a hatred for Trump because he's rightfully called them out as partisan and fake, and a Democrat Party that has...let's face it folks....become unglued after being defeated. They were so sure of themselves, they mocked and made fun......don't believe me return to the late October early November threads in here. People were planning parties, they had Trump piñata ready to thrash.....

And go beaten. Across the board. Now in their smallest minorities in decades and we're getting to watch them show their asses. Sweet enterntainment indeed.

Peter1469
06-11-2017, 08:04 AM
Basically, everything leaked about the Russian investigation, except the fact that the president was not a suspect. So when the president asks people to verify that, people should not be surprised.