PDA

View Full Version : CNN severs ties with host who called Trump 'a piece of s---'

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 03:06 AM
CNN severs ties with host who called Trump 'a piece of s---' (http://thehill.com/homenews/media/337161-cnn-severs-ties-with-host-who-called-trump-a-piece-of-st)

Say bye bye to Reza Aslan, "news reporter."

(?subject=TheHill.com%3A%20CNN%20severs%20ties%20w ith%20host%20who%20called%20Trump%20%26%23039%3Ba% 20piece%20of%20s---%26%23039%3B&body=From%20TheHill.com%3A%20%0A%0A%0A%0Ahttp%3A//thehill.com/homenews/media/337161-cnn-severs-ties-with-host-who-called-trump-a-piece-of-st)

CNN has parted ways with controversial host Reza Aslan (http://thehill.com/person/reza-aslan) one week after Aslan called President Trump "a piece of s---" and "an embarrassment to mankind" on Twitter.

"CNN has decided to not move forward with production on the acquired series "Believer with Reza Aslan,'" the network said in a statement. “We wish Reza and his production team all the best."

The Iranian-born Aslan is the host of CNN's "Believer," which aired weekly on Sunday nights. The 45-year-old author and religious scholar also called the president a "man baby" in a subsequent tweet. That tweet was in response to a decision by NBC News to not report on Trump's retweet of a Drudge Report tweet reporting London terror attacks because it contained "unconfirmed information" at the time. The network instead referred to the situation as a "security incident."

Aslan apologized days later for the since-deleted tweet.

AeonPax
06-10-2017, 03:09 AM
`
`
He got fired for bluntly, telling the truth and offending all the republican snowflakes supporting him.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 03:16 AM
`
`
He got fired for bluntly, telling the truth and offending all the republican snowflakes supporting him.

Why would CNN care about Republicans? CNN is a DNC typing pool.

Snowflakes is a different issue. They are too busy protesting about something on some college campus.

decedent
06-10-2017, 03:42 AM
Thats because obama is a pos, trump will fix it
Obama is a nothing more than a jackass. Hes a spiteful pos putting out this executive order to try and make life miserable for americans on his way out the door.
Heres the truth as I see it. HES A LIEING POS, biggest phony to ever be in that whitehouse
Jesse Jackson ??? LMAO the guy that made millions on the backs of blacks. Good move cigar hes ALMOST but not quite as big a pos as football head sharpton, the lieingist black man ever born
The pos has no legacy, he did NOTHING for america, not only didnt he create a single decent job, he passed a trade agreement to screw labor and the working class.
It certainly is the POS Obama is gone and we have a real president for the next 4 yrs. For once you were right midcan, I doubt it will become a habit though

decedent

Off topic bad faith.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 03:50 AM

decedent
06-10-2017, 05:07 AM

Reza Aslan was never a news reporter.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 05:34 AM

Oh?

Has this standard been applied to FOX? The O'Rielly and Hannity fetish?

This is where we can agree on something, possibly.

stjames1_53
06-10-2017, 06:24 AM
`
`

ah, fer chrissake, get over the loss.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 06:27 AM
If CNN is going to be consistent, we will see a near total turn over.

That is not going to happen.

Common
06-10-2017, 06:34 AM
All true and im not a national news reporter, im just one small person on a forum giving the left back the same crap they give :) Try and figure that out. trump has been called far worse here by more people, my comments are to do the same thing the left tries to do, ruffle feathers but I dont expect you could figure that out

Common
06-10-2017, 06:38 AM
First of all Desendent im not a national news reporter. Secondly and you will find this hard to understand, I am just a person on a forum who hears trump insults all day long, heres trump bashing all day long, sees trump cursed at all day long

I just do what the left does curse out their guy just to irritate them :) now re read this until you grasp it and understand it please

Common
06-10-2017, 07:02 AM
The same as Rachel Maddow, Chris Mathews, Bill Oreilly, Hannity and Tucker Carson, they are all the same thing.

Ok then hes a National News Political Pundit

Beevee
06-10-2017, 07:06 AM
Suddenly conservatives believe that CNN is behaving responsibly.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 07:12 AM
Suddenly conservatives believe that CNN is behaving responsibly.

troll post.

MisterVeritis
06-10-2017, 07:42 AM
`
`
I helped to have the whacko booted.

donttread
06-10-2017, 01:39 PM
CNN severs ties with host who called Trump 'a piece of s---' (http://thehill.com/homenews/media/337161-cnn-severs-ties-with-host-who-called-trump-a-piece-of-st)

That is appropriate . News media must show some degree of respect for the position if not the man.

donttread
06-10-2017, 01:39 PM
I helped to have the whacko booted.

Wow! How so?

AeonPax
06-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Why would CNN care about Republicans? CNN is a DNC typing pool. Snowflakes is a different issue. They are too busy protesting about something on some college campus.
`
I don't pay attention to the MSM, that's your department.

MisterVeritis
06-10-2017, 07:27 PM
Wow! How so?
I left a message on a CNN website recommending they let him go. I told CNN I am a Trump supporter and an American. I also told them I would pay close attention to the advertisers and would contact them as well.

Beevee
06-10-2017, 10:05 PM
troll post.

Can't admit to it so accusations of trolling are your response?
I could say it's beneath you, but it isn't.

decedent
06-10-2017, 10:26 PM
Can't admit to it so accusations of trolling are your response?
I could say it's beneath you, but it isn't.

If a person on this site repeatedly calls the President a "POS", that language isn't the least big offensive. If a CNN pundit does, it's offensive as hell.

Honesty may not be their forte, but double standards sure are.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 10:31 PM
`
I don't pay attention to the MSM, that's your department.

Great line.

Tahuyaman
06-10-2017, 11:04 PM

I never heard of the dude before this anyway.

Tahuyaman
06-10-2017, 11:05 PM

That's why he worked for CNN.

Peter1469
06-11-2017, 06:57 AM
I never heard of the dude before this anyway.
Me neither.