PDA

View Full Version : Police rescue woman from a serial killer

Common
06-10-2017, 09:23 PM
Video of rescue at link, shes a lucky lady

Chilling video shows the police rescue of a South Carolina woman who had been chained to the wall of a shipping container by a confessed serial killer (http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/serial-killer-who-kept-woman-chained-in-container-pleads-guilty-to-seven-murders/). Sparks fly as Spartanburg sheriff’s officers cut through the container’s metal doors last November. They walk to the back of the cluttered space to find Kala Brown, clad in a long sleeved black shirt, grey pants and flip flops, with a thick chain around her neck and her arms above her head.
“What’s your name?” one officer asks.
Another asks, “How are you, honey?” as the rescuers call out for bolt cutters and handcuff keys.
“You’re ok, we’re here,” they tell her.
“My neck’s attached to the wall, up here,” Brown said.
Brown’s tormentor, Todd Kohlhepp, eventually confessed to seven murders. Authorities on Friday released video of Brown’s rescue and Kohlepp’s confession.
As officers worked to free Brown from captivity, they asked what happened to her boyfriend, Charlie Carver.

http://nypost.com/2017/06/10/the-shocking-moment-police-rescue-woman-from-a-serial-killer/

Mini Me
06-10-2017, 09:38 PM
Amazing! I love it when the cops get the bad guy!

Abby08
06-10-2017, 10:11 PM
So, what happened to her boyfriend?

Common
06-11-2017, 05:09 AM
So, what happened to her boyfriend?

I thought it said he killed him

DGUtley
06-11-2017, 05:15 AM
Wow. Remember the Cleveland guy? How many more are there out there?

Common
06-11-2017, 06:11 AM
There are some, they know from the bodies they find and there isnt a lead to lead anywhere. Just do a google and see how many bodies they find.

They can attribute the bodies to a serial killer by there being more than one with they same MO. Buried the same in the same area, there are alot of these spots throughout the country.

In atlantic city a few years back they found the bodies of 7 prostitutes behind a motel in the marshlands. All posed the same way in a row with different levels of decomposition, the were discarded the same way in the same pose at different times. That person is still on the loose

Common
06-11-2017, 06:41 AM
I read a book about this guy, hes a frightening little guy, who they say could have killed up to 90 people.

He has the dubious distinction of being the only person to ever have murdered another man on death row.
He actually perpetrated a hit on another inmate while both were on death row. They way he killed him was evil and ingenious. He befriended the man first.
His nickkname in life was peewee he was a little fella

http://cdn4.list25.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/191-610x360.jpg
n 1969, Gaskins began killing a series of hitchhikers he picked up while driving around the coastal highways of the American South, torturing and mutilating his victims. He claimed to have killed 80 to 90 people. He was arrested in 1975, when a criminal associate confessed to police that he had witnessed Gaskins killing two young men. He was convicted of eight murders and was sentenced to death which was later commuted to life imprisonment without parole. Remarkably Gaskins went on to commit another murder within the high security prison, killing a fellow inmate. He is the only man to have ever killed an inmate on death row.

Adelaide
06-11-2017, 09:42 AM

FBI estimates between 25 and 50 serial killers operate within the US without getting caught at any given time.