PDA

View Full Version : Does Comey's revelation on Lynch make you question her tarmac explanation?

DGUtley
06-11-2017, 05:23 AM
Does Comey's revelation on Lynch make you question her tarmac explanation? I never believed it was a per-chance meeting. We now have the liberal darling, Comey, revealing her true corruption. Does the change it for you? Does it implicate The Obama? How do we avoid such corruption in the future?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/06/loretta_lynch_swamp_thing.html

Common
06-11-2017, 05:33 AM
I believe the only reason she was on the tarmac was for Bill Clinton or for her to pass on a message they did not want any record of it was so stealthy and sneakily done in the open it was glaring to me.

Not only does it make one question what she was doing on the tarmac, it makes you question her entire time on the DOJ

Docthehun
06-11-2017, 05:33 AM
Let's just say, I've moved past all that nonsense and would prefer dealing with health care and the economy. Somewhere down the road, if I've got too much time on my hands, perhaps I'll revisit birthing, e-mail servers and the assassination of JFK.........

PS - Still no check from my suitor

Common
06-11-2017, 05:37 AM
Let's just say, I've moved past all that nonsense and would prefer dealing with health care and the economy. Somewhere down the road, if I've got too much time on my hands, perhaps I'll revisit birthing, e-mail servers and the assassination of JFK.........

Its not revisiting Doc its was revisited because of comeys hearing and testimony. Its the democrats keeping all this alive

stjames1_53
06-11-2017, 07:14 AM
It is my contention that the alt-Left is accusing Trump of what they are guilty of.

Peter1469
06-11-2017, 07:22 AM
That was a likely example of obstruction.

Newpublius
06-11-2017, 09:26 AM
Does Comey's revelation on Lynch make you question her tarmac explanation? I never believed it was a per-chance meeting. We now have the liberal darling, Comey, revealing her true corruption. Does the change it for you? Does it implicate The Obama? How do we avoid such corruption in the future?

Make me question? I never doubted they were lying through their teeth.

Newpublius
06-11-2017, 09:26 AM
That was a likely example of obstruction.

Flat out bribery and I'd say Comey was likely in on that too.

MisterVeritis
06-11-2017, 09:28 AM

Nonsense. You have a loose grip on reality.

Crepitus
06-11-2017, 10:03 AM

I believe this is all an irrelevant distraction from the true matter at hand.

texan
06-12-2017, 12:17 PM
100% it makes me question it.

I also question his so called note taking. He took no notes on that oddity with Lynch?