PDA

View Full Version : Well this looks a little suspicious don't you think (

Crepitus
06-13-2017, 07:28 PM
Since trump won the election 70% of his companies real estate transactions have been with anonymized buyers, compared with 4% of buyers the previous 2 years.

Seems like a clever way curry a little favor with the great trumpkin don't you think?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/13/trump-property-buyers-make-clear-shift-secretive-llcs/102399558/

jimmyz
06-13-2017, 07:34 PM
Since trump won the election 70% of his companies real estate transactions have been with anonymized buyers, compared with 4% of buyers the previous 2 years.

Seems like a clever way curry a little favor with the great trumpkin don't you think?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2017/06/13/trump-property-buyers-make-clear-shift-secretive-llcs/102399558/

Trump divested day to day operational involvement in his companies.

Common
06-13-2017, 07:34 PM
Since the comey hearings blew your dreams up, you guys have really been scraping around for anything. :)

jimmyz
06-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Any figures on the millions that Hillary collected for her Clinton foundation while she was a candidate for POTUS?...

Crepitus
06-13-2017, 07:36 PM

So he says, but makes no difference. The money goes directly to your to his fund.

DGUtley
06-13-2017, 07:36 PM
It said he is selling the stuff. Isn't that what you guys wanted?

Crepitus
06-13-2017, 07:37 PM
Since the comey hearings blew your dreams up, you guys have really been scraping around for anything. :)

Comey hearing was quite encouraging I thought.

ripmeister
06-13-2017, 07:38 PM
It said he is selling the stuff. Isn't that what you guys wanted?

I don't know about this but what I want in general is transparency.

Common
06-13-2017, 07:40 PM
Only for those that really didnt pay attention or dont speak and understand english

Mister D
Since the comey hearings blew your dreams up, you guys have really been scraping around for anything. :) Ransom suggested yesterday that this is a deliberate political strategy. To an extent I think he's right. I do think that that some of these folks are just highly propagandized tools but what about the rest? What about those people who know full this is all nonsense and are just using it to undermine the POTUS?? What does it say about liberal democracy?

jimmyz
So he says, but makes no difference. The money goes directly to your to his fund.

To be held in trust just like every POTUS who held stock or other financial instruments in their portfolio during their term in office.

jimmyz
06-13-2017, 07:41 PM

Have you not been paying attention to daily WH press conferences? Obama never did that.

Hoosier8
06-13-2017, 07:45 PM

If you think a self serving government employee that did nothing until he was fired and proved why he should be fired is encouraging.

Cletus
06-13-2017, 07:55 PM

If Crepitus found the information, it obviously was not hidden.

Crepitus
06-13-2017, 07:56 PM
To be held in trust just like every POTUS who held stock or other financial instruments in their portfolio during their term in office.

Umm, no. I'm pretty sure he can draw on it at any time, but does that really make a difference?

Crepitus
06-13-2017, 07:58 PM

Anonymous llc s are not transparent.

stjames1_53
06-14-2017, 04:55 AM
Any figures on the millions that Hillary collected for her Clinton foundation while she was a candidate for POTUS?...

or when she was SoS? That ol' Clinton Foundation was in full swing, then lot's of money flowing through it then...and she collected a stipend while SoS from the Clinton Foundation...Obama has set one up identical to the Clinton Theft Ring

decedent
06-14-2017, 05:02 AM

It's still in his name. It's still run by his family.

stjames1_53
06-14-2017, 05:03 AM

since you think farts are suspicious, better check yer drawers. If there are lumps, your lawyer left a message

stjames1_53
06-14-2017, 05:05 AM
It's still in his name. It's still run by his family.

so was Carter's "Peanut Farms"

Safety
06-14-2017, 06:55 AM
LoL..."what about Clinton", "what about Carter".

:rofl:

ripmeister
06-14-2017, 07:38 AM
If Crepitus found the information, it obviously was not hidden.
So you consider shell companies to be transparent?

Crepitus
06-14-2017, 07:58 AM

No, he's just a moron who will say nearly anything if he thinks it makes me look bad.

Cletus
06-14-2017, 10:25 AM

Try to keep up. Pay attention to what is written. Words have meaning.

Crepitus posted a story about it. I am sure he didn't spend hours or days doing a forensic analysis of Trump's business transactions. He found the information right out in the open. That means the transactions were obviously not hidden.

As far as who is doing the buying goes... If Trump is producing a legal product that is not restricted by federal regulations, it doesn't really matter who is buying it. If they are doing so anonymously, it may very well be because they don't want any blowback from the radical, terroristic Left for doing business with the Trump brand. They may be afraid someone will kill their kids at a baseball game or something.

Cletus
06-14-2017, 10:26 AM
No, he's just a moron who will say nearly anything if he thinks it makes me look bad.

You don't need my help to do that.

ripmeister
06-14-2017, 10:35 AM

Crepitus posted a story about it. I am sure he didn't hours or days doing a forensic analysis of Trump's business transactions. He found the information right out in the open. That means the transactions were obviously not hidden.

As far as who is doing the buying goes... If Trump is producing a legal product that is not restricted by federal regulations, it doesn't really matter who is buying it. If they are doing so anonymously, it may very well be because they don't want any blowback from the radical, terroristic Left for doing business with the Trump brand. They may be afraid someone will kill their kids at a baseball game or something.
I have no problem keeping up with you even when you are dismissive. So be it. I guess yours is one interpretation.

Cletus
06-14-2017, 10:39 AM
I have no problem keeping up with you even when you are dismissive. So be it. I guess yours is one interpretation.

It is the obvious and reasonable one.

Mister D
06-14-2017, 11:08 AM

Crepitus posted a story about it. I am sure he didn't spend hours or days doing a forensic analysis of Trump's business transactions. He found the information right out in the open. That means the transactions were obviously not hidden.

Ouch

ripmeister
06-14-2017, 11:51 AM
It is the obvious and reasonable one.
I would disagree. Nothing about it is obvious and there in lies the problem