PDA

View Full Version : Resist movement, violence are tearing America apart

Hoosier8
06-14-2017, 04:00 PM
Resist movement, violence are tearing America apart (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/14/resist-movement-violence-threaten-united-states/)
The first skirmishes of a second American civil war have begun. No, this is not a metaphorical analogy to that bloody conflict that killed approximately 620,000 Americans. It is an objective statement of the reality in America.

Since the election of 2016, the left has gone crazy. Their version of the Tea Party is called “Resistance” and the spearhead of that is a loosely formed terrorist group called “Antifa.” Antifa is short for Anti-Fascist. The irony of their name is not lost on those who actually know history, as their tactics are straight from the fascist playbook.

In the last few months, these groups have repeatedly disrupted peaceful pro-Trump rallies. They have called for and used violence against people who support the president, disagree with them and even against members of the media who will report things Antifa doesn’t want reported.

Just a few days ago, a woman associated with Antifa attacked a police horse, using a flagpole with nails extending out from it. At the same incident in Pennsylvania, other Antifa terrorists had sharpened bamboo poles and baseball bats.

snip...well that almost happened today.

Conservatives and those perceived to be conservatives have been attacked. The weapons have ranged from glitter filled gel to urine bombs, to chains, bicycle locks and baseball bats. As their violence becomes more intense, it is now only a question of when and not if, someone will be killed.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:05 PM
Resist movement, violence are tearing America apart (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/14/resist-movement-violence-threaten-united-states/)

snip...well that almost happened today.Hey Junior member, 81 posts in 5 years, you are very prolific!

jimmyz
06-14-2017, 04:13 PM
Hey Junior member, 81 posts in 5 years, you are very prolific!

^^^ call-out and trolling

resister
06-14-2017, 04:16 PM
So how do you feel about the reality of his post?

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:18 PM
^^^ call-out and trollingJust stating facts as I see them.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:19 PM
So how do you feel about the reality of his post?meh resister you ole fossil!!

resister
06-14-2017, 04:21 PM
Just stating facts as I see them.
No just trying to derail the thread. I remember not long ago you chastising me for posting to much. Damned if we do or don't.

No worrys, I can see why you want to derail a thread about the violence coming from your party.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:25 PM
No just trying to derail the thread. I remember not long ago you chastising me for posting to much. Damned if we do or don't.

No worrys, I can see why you want to derail a thread about the violence coming from your party.Get a hair cut and shoe shine and report to me at 0800, ya got that Mister?

Hoosier8
06-14-2017, 04:26 PM
Unlike some here, I actually have a job and other interests. Sorry you don't.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:28 PM
Unlike some here, I actually have a job and other interests. Sorry you don't.No excuse we must make time for life's little challenges! My last day on a J O B was Sept. 1991.

resister
Get a hair cut and shoe shine and report to me at 0800, ya got that Mister?What, no shave?

Common Sense
One nutbar does not a movement make.

All sane people on both sides of the isle would denounce this sort of thing.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:31 PM
What, no shave?You damn well better shave if you expect to escape lifetime YARDBIRD duty!!

resister
06-14-2017, 04:32 PM

Would but that it were only one, remember the thread about that special needs teen that was held captive and tortured for 3 days and streamed on the web? How about the filmed assault of the other teen, "Yeah! beat his ass, don't vote Trump" I could go on listing many more.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:32 PM

All sane people on both sides of the isle would denounce this sort of thing.They know that but they keep trying!!!!

resister
06-14-2017, 04:35 PM
You damn well better shave if you expect to escape lifetime YARDBIRD duty!!I was once assigned to sweep the sun off the sidewalk...for THREE days!

Common Sense
06-14-2017, 04:36 PM
Would but that it were only one, remember the thread about that special needs teen that was held captive and tortured for 3 days and streamed on the web? How about the filmed assault of the other teen, "Yeah! beat his ass, don't vote Trump" I could go on listing many more.

Both sides have their nuts. See Jared Lee Loughner, the Sikh Temple shooter or Dylan Roof.

resister
06-14-2017, 04:41 PM
Both sides have their nuts. See Jared Lee Loughner, the Sikh Temple shooter or Dylan Roof.
Not familiar with the Sikh temple case, but trying to link those other two is a stretch, I bet neither one voted.

Yes both sides have their nut cases, but it seems one is working overtime! It is very likely all this acidic vitriol triggered that nut case this morning. Probably not to stable to begin with. The steady Trump hate coming from the media could very well have been the last straw.

Hoosier8
06-14-2017, 04:46 PM
No excuse we must make time for life's little challenges! My last day on a J O B was Sept. 1991.

So then the question becomes, why don't you move away from your keyboard? Depends.

AZ Jim
06-14-2017, 04:50 PM
So then the question becomes, why don't you move away from your keyboard? Depends.Dude, lets' avoid the obvious old people stuff, I've heard 'em all and in three months I'll be 81, buy then you will know different, if you live that long.

Hoosier8
06-14-2017, 04:53 PM
Dude, lets' avoid the obvious old people stuff, I've heard 'em all and in three months I'll be 81, buy then you will know different, if you live that long.
Well good for you. I have many friends that never had the chance to get to 50 much less 80. You probably have too.

decedent
06-14-2017, 04:57 PM
For the first time in history, a Presidential candidate encouraged a political rival to be shot. What happens when leaders encourage gun violence?

Ethereal
06-14-2017, 04:59 PM
For the first time in history, a Presidential candidate encouraged a political rival to be shot. What happens when leaders encourage gun violence?
Stop lying, if you can.

Common
06-14-2017, 05:00 PM
Well that had alot to do with his thread

resister
06-14-2017, 05:01 PM
Your totally full of shit.

Common
06-14-2017, 05:03 PM

The left has been the raging ranters since day one, they have been violent and physical at times.

Common Sense
06-14-2017, 05:04 PM
The left has been the raging ranters since day one, they have been violent and physical at times.

I keep forgetting that you wee in a coma for 8 years...

stjames1_53
06-14-2017, 05:06 PM
Unlike some here, I actually have a job and other interests. Sorry you don't.

take it easy on AZ he's just recovering from a stroke and gets "Off" sometimes......we don't want it to be a conservative's fault if he has another stroke

Hoosier8
06-14-2017, 05:07 PM

First sentence, the movement is a fact.

Second sentence, true but the movement inspires mass hysteria with enough 'sane' people agreeing with the need for violence.

stjames1_53
06-14-2017, 05:13 PM

which political rival did Trump put the hit on?

Common
06-14-2017, 05:17 PM
I keep forgetting that you wee in a coma for 8 years...
I only wee when im awake and no sir I am well aware of my surroundings at all times. I assume you are referring to obama, who enjoyed the most protected presidency in my lifetime. A presidency that never had a reported word on his failures and an entire press who only sung his praises. Slowly but surely all his dirty deals are becoming uncovered

What state did you live in for the 8 obama years ? or did you hear how bad he had it from forum liberals ?

Common Sense
06-14-2017, 05:18 PM
i only wee when im awake and no sir i am well aware of my surroundings at all times. I assume you are referring to obama, who enjoyed the most protected presidency in my lifetime. A presidency that never had a reported word on his failures and an entire press who only sung his praises.

Slowly but surely all his dirty deals are becoming uncovered

lol...

resister
06-14-2017, 05:19 PM
which political rival did Trump put the hit on?
I think he is latching onto the comment that second amendment supporters can do something about it. The left immediately claimed he was calling for Hillary to be shot. The rational right realized he was calling on NRA members and others to vote!

On a side note, if someone shot at the ugly, old hag, a bullet might defy physics and take a hard turn!

decedent
06-14-2017, 08:47 PM
I think he is latching onto the comment that second amendment supporters can do something about it. The left immediately claimed he was calling for Hillary to be shot. The rational right realized he was calling on NRA members and others to vote!

resister
06-14-2017, 08:52 PM
So tell us when he called on someone to be shot, this is the second time you have been asked. Tell us or remain full of shit.

Crepitus
06-14-2017, 09:23 PM

On a side note, if someone shot at the ugly, old hag, a bullet might defy physics and take a hard turn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ygeVnRxFA

resister
06-14-2017, 09:38 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8ygeVnRxFAI saw that at the time, people can read whatever they want into a vauge comment, depending on what they wish to hear.

Crepitus
06-14-2017, 09:52 PM
I saw that at the time, people can read whatever they want into a vauge comment, depending on what they wish to hear.

Oh come on. You are smarter than this. "but you second amendment people {nudge nudge wink wink} maybe you can do something huh?" {nudge nudge}

Or

(after ushering everyone else out of his office) "Flynn is a good guy, I hope you can just let this go, 'cause he's a good guy." {nudge nudge wink wink}.

This is kind of a pattern with him. Hinting instead of ordering when he's saying something "unsavory". Helps keep the conscience and the record both clean.

resister
06-14-2017, 10:11 PM
Oh come on. You are smarter than this. "but you second amendment people {nudge nudge wink wink} maybe you can do something huh?" {nudge nudge}

Or

(after ushering everyone else out of his office) "Flynn is a good guy, I hope you can just let this go, 'cause he's a good guy." {nudge nudge wink wink}.

This is kind of a pattern with him. Hinting instead of ordering when he's saying something "unsavory". Helps keep the conscience and the record both clean.
Could not of been implying voting, right?

decedent
06-14-2017, 10:18 PM
Oh come on. You are smarter than this.

Well....

Crepitus
06-14-2017, 10:23 PM
Could not of been implying voting, right?

Why would he imply voting? He can say that out loud without getting into any controversy.

resister
06-14-2017, 10:27 PM
Why would he imply voting? He can say that out loud without getting into any controversy.Valid point, but I will never believe he was trying to get Hillary shot, if so where is the SS?

No one gave a damn about Madonna's direct statement, but this matters?

Crepitus
06-14-2017, 10:31 PM
Valid point, but I will never believe he was trying to get Hillary shot, if so where is the SS?

No one gave a damn about Madonna's direct statement, but this matters?

I don't condone her behavior either.

stjames1_53
06-15-2017, 04:33 AM
I don't condone her behavior either.
but you continue to feed the violence...tell us how it'll end. Which side will win?

Crepitus
06-15-2017, 07:08 AM
but you continue to feed the violence...tell us how it'll end. Which side will win?

Exactly what violence am I feeding again?

Common
06-15-2017, 07:11 AM
Exactly what violence am I feeding again?
You arent feeding the violence personally but the left is. From Obama and Hillary with their rhetoric, to democrat policians Like Maxine Waters and Pelosi and others dems to BLM and left wing media pundits and reporters.

If this is what they truly want they are going to eventually get it.

Crepitus
06-15-2017, 07:18 AM
You arent feeding the violence personally but the left is. From Obama and Hillary with their rhetoric, to democrat policians Like Maxine Waters and Pelosi and others dems to BLM and left wing media pundits and reporters.

If this is what they truly want they are going to eventually get it.

I think you are sadly confused my friend. It isn't liberals who tend to make statements like "If this is what they truly want they are going to eventually get it."

Hoosier8
06-15-2017, 07:55 AM
I think you are sadly confused my friend. It isn't liberals who tend to make statements like "If this is what they truly want they are going to eventually get it."
If no shooting, this would be in the press.

The Huffington Post pulled a piece calling for the “execution” of President Donald Trump published Saturday by contributor Jason Fuller.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/huffpo-pulls-article-calling-for-ultimate-punishment-of-trump/

Crepitus
06-15-2017, 08:03 AM
If no shooting, this would be in the press.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/huffpo-pulls-article-calling-for-ultimate-punishment-of-trump/

Ted Nugent.

Has a congressman threatened to kill him yet like Walsh did President Obama?

You guys where fine with this kinda crap when Barack Obama was in the Whitehouse.

del
06-15-2017, 08:07 AM
http://files.rightwingwatch.org/uploads/a_story_images/Dawn-America-Armed-Militias_021145990077_0.jpg

Common Sense
06-15-2017, 08:09 AM
If Donald Trump loses the election next month, “I’m grabbing my musket,” former Republican Rep. Joe Walsh warned Wednesday afternoon on Twitter.

Common Sense
06-15-2017, 08:11 AM
"Somebody asked me yesterday, I did an interview, “Do you think it’s possible, if Hillary Clinton were to win the election, do you think it’s possible that we’ll be able to survive, that we’d ever be able to recover as a nation?” And while there are people who have stood on this stage and said we would not, I would beg to differ. I do think it would be possible, but at what price? At what price? The roots of the tree of liberty are watered by what? The blood of who? The tyrants, to be sure, but who else? The patriots."

Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin

resister
06-15-2017, 08:13 AM
If they bring a knife, we bring a gun. quote attributed to dear leader.

del
06-15-2017, 08:15 AM
"the internet is rife with asshats"

quote attributed to julius caesar

resister
06-15-2017, 08:16 AM

quote attributed to julius caesarThat's nice honey, and here you are to prove it!

stjames1_53
06-15-2017, 08:16 AM

quote attributed to julius caesar

you are blessed to counted as one of them..........
GOOD TIMES