PDA

View Full Version : What to do when the people you dismiss, Kick Your Ass…

Cigar
11-08-2012, 11:26 AM
“We didn’t think they’d turn out more of their base vote than they did in 2008, but they smoked us,” said one Romney operative. “It’s unbelievable that that they turned out more from the African-American community than in 2008. Somehow they got ‘em to vote.”

Here is the thing that Team Mitt and Team Wingnut failed to understand: that when you insult folks and dismiss them, they tend to get mad and they tend to want to kick your ass.

Mitt and the Wingnuts have run a four-year campaign that is only a blond hair’s width away from calling the President a nigger every single day. They are focused like a laser beam on promoting white rage and using every dog whistle they can think of to get the message across.

White folks heard them and so did people of color. Team Mitt is surprised that African-American turnout increased over 2008, but that is only because they are incapable of thinking of these folks as people.

As I knocked on door after door in a black neighborhood in Columbus, it was clear that folks heard the Mitt/wingnut code-talking and that it pissed them off. They heard the endless disrespect of the President and the general contempt for anybody who is not white that has become the core message of the modern conservative movement. They heard it and they decided to kick Mitt’s ass in the voting booth.

Mitt’s “Vote for me, I’m white” strategy made my job of getting Obama supporters to the polls really easy.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/11/08/what-to-do-when-the-people-you-dismiss-kick-your-ass/

Willard Mitt Romney is now GONE from Politics "forever" !

NEXT!

Chris
11-08-2012, 11:27 AM
What, did you get your ass kicked, cigar? Sorry to hear that, really, I am.

coolwalker
11-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Cigar as usual you are up to your race-baiting games again. I do hope for your sake that one day you finally grow up.

GrassrootsConservative
11-08-2012, 11:33 AM
"African American", "Nigger", "People of Color", "Black Neighborhood", "Vote for me, I'm White"...

You Libs are trying really hard to turn this country into a racially divided one, aren't you, Ciggy?

You know what? It's working. Studies have shown it's working, so why don't you try to be a little more subtle about it?

Cigar
11-08-2012, 11:45 AM
How's the View from your Seats

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4687631171586574&pid=1.7&w=250&h=155&c=7&rs=1

Cigar
11-08-2012, 11:56 AM
"African American", "Nigger", "People of Color", "Black Neighborhood", "Vote for me, I'm White"...

You Libs are trying really hard to turn this country into a racially divided one, aren't you, Ciggy?

You know what? It's working. Studies have shown it's working, so why don't you try to be a little more subtle about it?

http://editorialcartoonists.com/cartoons/LoweC/2012/LoweC20121108_low.jpg

coolwalker
11-08-2012, 12:05 PM
Cigar your class is showing and it's low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Poor Cigar. He's SO worried someone will call him a nigger. :tearyeyed:

Cigar
11-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Poor Cigar. He's SO worried someone will call him a nigger. :tearyeyed:

I can promise you; not threaten you; that that's the last thing that I ever worry about, and I can promise you; not threaten you; that no one on this forum would ever say that to may face ... even if I gave them the precise coordinates of where I am for then to do so.

So really ... that's something neither of us have to worry about. :wink:

Cigar
11-08-2012, 12:19 PM
Cigar your class is showing and it's low. You should be ashamed of yourself.

If you don't like what you see in the mirror ... turn around.

coolwalker
11-08-2012, 12:24 PM

God you are weird. I said nothing about myself, my face or a mirror. Are you truly stupid? I said you are low-class...get it? here, I'll make it easy for you: L-O-W C-L-A-S-S , did that sink in or are you too thick between the running lights?

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 12:29 PM
I can promise you; not threaten you; that that's the last thing that I ever worry about, and I can promise you; not threaten you; that no one on this forum would ever say that to may face ... even if I gave them the precise coordinates of where I am for then to do so.

So really ... that's something neither of us have to worry about. :wink:Oh don't worry about it. I don't give any cred to anything you say anyway. In fact, I don't give you much thought at all.

Calypso Jones
11-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Proverbs 19:10

New International Version (http://niv.scripturetext.com/proverbs/19.htm) (©1984) (http://biblica.com/)
It is not fitting for a fool to live in luxury--how much worse for a slave to rule over princes!

Calypso Jones
11-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Proverbs 17:17

Arrogant lips are unsuited to a fool--how much worse lying lips to a ruler!

Calypso Jones
11-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Proverbs 6: 16-19

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

JohnAdams
11-08-2012, 01:21 PM
Obama: 60,602,103 Votes

Romney:
57,776,942 Votes

So out of a total of 118 + million votes. Obama won by a mere 2 million votes, in a nation of 300+ million.

That is called just squeaking by for re-election.

Not "kicking ass".

But leave it to cigar to fabricate a huge win for Obama. :rolleyes:

JohnAdams
11-08-2012, 01:25 PM

Or just do as cigar does, and lie about it like a rug.

Calypso Jones
11-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Pretty freakin' brave when you threaten women...Not his first time. Not his last. His girlfriends watch dey moufs.

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Obama: 60,602,103 Votes

Romney:
57,776,942 Votes

So out of a total of 118 + million votes. Obama won by a mere 2 million votes, in a nation of 300+ million.

That is called just squeaking by for re-election.

Not "kicking ass".

But leave it to cigar to fabricate a huge win for Obama. :rolleyes:

It sure isn't a mandate. Only a quasi-dictator would assume it is. So.... wait and see.

Kabuki Joe
11-08-2012, 02:42 PM

So really ... that's something neither of us have to worry about. :wink:

...when a pit dog starts growling he's getting ready to quit...

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
11-08-2012, 03:08 PM

Kabuki Joe

That's why I don't have one ... :)

Cigar
11-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Pretty freakin' brave when you threaten women...Not his first time. Not his last. His girlfriends watch dey moufs.

Pretty Freaking Stupid of you to not be able to Read

Kabuki Joe
11-08-2012, 03:22 PM
That's why I don't have one ... :)

...growling is the last desparate act of a pit dog that's loosing...when he can't do the "deed" and he's failing, so his last bit of hope is "growling"...maybe, just maybe it intimidates his opponent enough so he can stop getting a "beat down"...a good game dog never growls, he just keeps plugging along because he likes the scrap...he just loves it...you understand what I'm getting at?...

Kabuki Joe

Cigar
11-08-2012, 03:51 PM
...growling is the last desparate act of a pit dog that's loosing...when he can't do the "deed" and he's failing, so his last bit of hope is "growling"...maybe, just maybe it intimidates his opponent enough so he can stop getting a "beat down"...a good game dog never growls, he just keeps plugging along because he likes the scrap...he just loves it...you understand what I'm getting at?...

Kabuki Joe

I Voted for Obama and he won ... what the Fuck are you babbling about? :roflmao:

Chris
11-08-2012, 03:54 PM
I Voted for Obama and he won :roflmao:

Then why do you act like a loser? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Calypso Jones
11-08-2012, 03:57 PM
He didn't do it on his own. Ciggy didn't. he had a lot of obamabot voters on his side voting more than once...like here:

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html Polling stations where republican poll watchers were thrown out had a 90% turn out, 99% voting for Obama... 30% over Government figures. But these are democrats so it's okay.

Cigar
11-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Then why do you act like a loser? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Just to Gloat :grin:

Cigar
11-08-2012, 04:07 PM
He didn't do it on his own. Ciggy didn't. he had a lot of obamabot voters on his side voting more than once...like here:

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html Polling stations where republican poll watchers were thrown out had a 90% turn out, 99% voting for Obama... 30% over Government figures. But these are democrats so it's okay.

Did you report this?

Mr. Shaman
11-08-2012, 04:14 PM
What to do when the people you dismiss, Kick Your Ass…

The obvious.....

Trinnity
11-08-2012, 04:14 PM

http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/fraud-in-pa-obama-got-over-99-of-vote.html Polling stations where republican poll watchers were thrown out had a 90% turn out, 99% voting for Obama... 30% over Government figures. But these are democrats so it's okay.Proof we need strict voter ID requirements.

GrumpyDog
11-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Mentioning Cigar in a post. Cigar is having a good day. Will mention Cigar again, just so that Cigar knows that people are having good time reading Cigar posts.

coolwalker
11-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Did you report this?

Report it...let's see...the Justice department is run by...yep, Obama and Friends. Yeah, like anything will be done about that!

Kabuki Joe
11-08-2012, 04:21 PM
I Voted for Obama and he won ... what the Fuck are you babbling about? :roflmao:

...you know when you start growling because the debate is not going your way...

Kabuki Joe

Chris
11-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Just to Gloat :grin:

Exactly what I meant by loser.

patrickt
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
“We didn’t think they’d turn out more of their base vote than they did in 2008, but they smoked us,” said one Romney operative. “It’s unbelievable that that they turned out more from the African-American community than in 2008. Somehow they got ‘em to vote.”

Here is the thing that Team Mitt and Team Wingnut failed to understand: that when you insult folks and dismiss them, they tend to get mad and they tend to want to kick your ass.

Mitt and the Wingnuts have run a four-year campaign that is only a blond hair’s width away from calling the President a nigger every single day. They are focused like a laser beam on promoting white rage and using every dog whistle they can think of to get the message across.

White folks heard them and so did people of color. Team Mitt is surprised that African-American turnout increased over 2008, but that is only because they are incapable of thinking of these folks as people.

As I knocked on door after door in a black neighborhood in Columbus, it was clear that folks heard the Mitt/wingnut code-talking and that it pissed them off. They heard the endless disrespect of the President and the general contempt for anybody who is not white that has become the core message of the modern conservative movement. They heard it and they decided to kick Mitt’s ass in the voting booth.

Mitt’s “Vote for me, I’m white” strategy made my job of getting Obama supporters to the polls really easy.

http://www.balloon-juice.com/2012/11/08/what-to-do-when-the-people-you-dismiss-kick-your-ass/

Willard Mitt Romney is now GONE from Politics "forever" !

NEXT!

Having someone get enough votes, one way or another, bought with taxpayer money is the only way Cigar can fantasize kicking anyone's ass. Mr. Manly falls apart off the internet.

bladimz
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM

Kabuki JoeSay good-bye to Trinnity.

bladimz
11-09-2012, 10:27 AM
Report it...let's see...the Justice department is run by...yep, Obama and Friends. Yeah, like anything will be done about that!Like someone else here once asked me: "What are you doing about it?"

Cigar
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Like someone else here once asked me: "What are you doing about it?"

They'll just start taking point away ... kinda childish ... isn't it?