PDA

View Full Version : How do refugee supporters square that type of immigration and women's rights?

donttread
06-18-2017, 12:56 PM
I am not trying to be imflamatory but some will take it that way.<br>But to those of you who support bringing in refugees from hostile terroritiry where women are chattle " . How do you resolve the resulting conflict you must feel? <br><br>

donttread
06-18-2017, 01:01 PM
I am not trying to be imflamatory but some will take it that way.<br>But to those of you who support bringing in refugees from hostile terroritiry where women are chattle " . How do you resolve the resulting conflict you must feel? <br><br>

Duplicate thread. Mods please remove this

Mister D
06-18-2017, 01:09 PM
They don't.

Ethereal
06-18-2017, 01:25 PM
I don't know exactly what is meant by "refugee supporter", but I would simply say that there are many people living in countries like Iraq and Syria who are not enemies to western civilization. Iraq and Syria both have Christian populations, for example, as well as robust secular factions who are strongly opposed to Islamism. The Kurds, for example.

donttread
06-18-2017, 01:29 PM
I don't know exactly what is meant by "refugee supporter", but I would simply say that there are many people living in countries like Iraq and Syria who are not enemies to western civilization. Iraq and Syria both have Christian populations, for example, as well as robust secular factions who are strongly opposed to Islamism. The Kurds, for example.

But we can't restrict immigration based upon religion

Ethereal
06-18-2017, 01:47 PM
But we can't restrict immigration based upon religion
That's not what you were asking though. You just asked how "refugee supporters" can square letting in refugees from "enemy nations" with women's rights. My answer would be that not everyone who seeks refuge in the USA is an enemy of women's rights.