PDA

View Full Version : Warning: President Pence

texan
06-20-2017, 02:44 PM
Not a bad ring to it.

That is the outcome of the haters. Then he would be attacked for all the same $hit. It never ends.

resister
06-20-2017, 02:47 PM
Do the maroons realize, that if that comes to pass, they will pray to have Trump back?

Tahuyaman
06-20-2017, 02:48 PM
Do the maroons realize, that if that comes to pass, they will pray to have Trump back?

The hard left certainly would.

resister
06-20-2017, 02:50 PM
The hard left certainly would.
They don't seem to be able to think more than one move ahead. It would be funny to see their heads explode every day over Pence! :)

Chris
06-20-2017, 02:55 PM

At least Pence doesn't twitter.

(Nice haircut!)

Green Arrow
06-20-2017, 03:11 PM
Pence is who the GOP wanted all along.

Beevee
06-20-2017, 03:17 PM
Is this thread about the basket of deplorables jumping ship?

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 03:22 PM
Is this thread about the basket of deplorables jumping ship?

You may want to realize that being called "basket of deplorables" is accepted with pride by Trump supporters. So when you use it as an epithet you are doing it wrong. lol

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 03:24 PM
It's always good having a plan B. We are locked and loaded for all outcomes. That fact makes it silly for all of the wasted effort by Trump detractors.

Beevee
06-20-2017, 03:27 PM
You may want to realize that being called "basket of deplorables" is accepted with pride by Trump supporters. So when you use it as anepithet you are doing it wrong. lol

I know exactly what I am saying. It's a label that most of them will wish they had never acknowledged as a matter of pride, somewhere along the road.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 03:34 PM
I know exactly what I am saying. It's a label that most of them will wish they had never acknowledged as a matter of pride, somewhere along the road.

So wish bad tidings for millions of your neighbors to the south. Got it.

Beevee
06-20-2017, 03:36 PM
So wish bad tidings for millions of your neighbors to the south. Got it.

Does that bother you?

resister
06-20-2017, 03:48 PM
Fishing for bait again :) ?

Don't feed the thing under the bridge.

AeonPax
06-20-2017, 03:50 PM
You may want to realize that being called "basket of deplorables" is accepted with pride by Trump supporters. So when you use it as an epithet you are doing it wrong. lol

It still doesn't change the fact that they are "deplorable."

resister
06-20-2017, 03:52 PM
There is that liberal "i'm better than you" hate.

Wear it with pride!

Beevee
06-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Fishing for bait again :) ?

Don't feed the thing under the bridge.

But here you are, commenting on one of my posts, yet again.

resister
06-20-2017, 04:08 PM
But here you are, commenting on one of my posts, yet again.
:tongue:

Trish
06-20-2017, 04:27 PM

The term "basket of deplorables" always reminds me of a very wise expression "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". I have a feeling the expression will be very relevant to this faction of voters.......

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 04:27 PM
Does that bother you?

Not at all. IMO you waste a little bit of energy and bandwidth in doing so though.

Common Sense
06-20-2017, 04:29 PM
While Trump is incompetent and an embarrassment, even he is preferable to Pence.

It's one reason I criticize those calling for Trump's removal. At least Trump isn't a zealot.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 04:30 PM

I'm a "they". Do you think ill of my online member persona because of it. Or do you dislike me because my guy won spinning your world out of control mentally?

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 04:31 PM
The term "basket of deplorables" always reminds me of a very wise expression "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". I have a feeling the expression will be very relevant to this faction of voters.......

Great point. I wear the label with pride everyday.

Trish
06-20-2017, 04:33 PM
Great point. I wear the label with pride everyday.
It wasn't a criticism just an observation.

AZ Jim
06-20-2017, 04:35 PM
I have never considered the trump camp as deplorable. I consider them what they are, stupid.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 04:37 PM
I have never considered the trump camp as deplorable. I consider them what they are, stupid.

A gross generalization Jim.

resister
06-20-2017, 04:38 PM
I have never considered the trump camp as deplorable. I consider them what they are, stupid.Oh yeah, well...you are a .....poopiehead:tongue:

Common Sense
06-20-2017, 04:40 PM
A gross generalization Jim.
Well, they did vote for Trump...

;)

Safety
06-20-2017, 04:48 PM

;)

And their only justification so far is "ya'll don't want Pence".

jimmyz

;)

We voted more against Hillary. :wink:

del
We voted more against Hillary. :wink:

is that supposed to make it smart?

Safety
06-20-2017, 04:50 PM

At least Forrest could play ping-pong...

del
06-20-2017, 04:51 PM
At least Forrest could play ping-pong...

and raymond was an excellent driver

Safety
06-20-2017, 04:55 PM
and raymond was an excellent driver

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/0/9545/781567-dustin_hoffman_rain_man1218236383.jpg

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 04:56 PM

It's more of a winning hand. Yours went into the muck. The poker term "donkey" applies to Hillary voters. It's also your political party's logo ironically. -
Poker Donkey-If a poker player is called a 'donkey,' he's a bad player who makes blatantly bad poker plays. A weak player. Donkey is also shortened to "donk" by many players to announce that they're playing badly or planning to, as in "I'm going to donk it up tonight."

gamewell45
06-20-2017, 05:06 PM
Not a bad ring to it.

That is the outcome of the haters. Then he would be attacked for all the same $hit. It never ends.

Not really; if he tells the truth from the start, he'll get started off on the right foot; if he lies like his predecessor, then he'll be called out for it.

AeonPax
06-20-2017, 05:07 PM
There is that liberal "i'm better than you" hate. Wear it with pride!
`
That's nice.

Trish
06-20-2017, 05:16 PM
While Trump is incompetent and an embarrassment, even he is preferable to Pence.
It's one reason I criticize those calling for Trump's removal. At least Trump isn't a zealot.
It's definitely a choice between bad and worse. I agree that Pence is far more dangerous because he understands how to navigate Washington. He seems to have an issue with every gender, race, and choice with the exception of white Christians. Trump on the other hand is a two bit con man who has the characteristics of a vulgar scumbag who is well.......rather stupid.

AeonPax
06-20-2017, 05:20 PM
I'm a "they". Do you think ill of my online member persona because of it. Or do you dislike me because my guy won spinning your world out of control mentally?
`
Personally, I take nothing I see or hear online seriously. Now a days, all one has to do is voice an opinion, any opinion, and someone will be offended. I can't concern myself with people like that on any level. I do appreciate however, a good witty insult...especially one that is well timed, when its used against me. But in this era of incivility and gross ignorance, such things are hard to come by. If you take my comment personally, that's your problem. Do I consider trump supporters "deplorable?" Semantically speaking? Yes, although it is considered bad manners to voice that sentiment publicly...least someone get offended.

del
06-20-2017, 05:35 PM
It's more of a winning hand. Yours went into the muck. The poker term "donkey" applies to Hillary voters. It's also your political party's logo ironically. -
Poker Donkey-If a poker player is called a 'donkey,' he's a bad player who makes blatantly bad poker plays. A weak player. Donkey is also shortened to "donk" by many players to announce that they're playing badly or planning to, as in "I'm going to donk it up tonight."

i was never a hillary supporter nor am i a democrat.

try harder

Mechanic
06-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Not a bad ring to it.

That is the outcome of the haters. Then he would be attacked for all the same $hit. It never ends.I would truly prefer Clinton but the haters made that not happen.

Agent Zero
06-20-2017, 05:46 PM
You folks are possibly wrongly assuming Pence won't be dragged down with Trump.

We have a very good chance at a President Ryan.

resister
06-20-2017, 05:48 PM

And the left would like that?:huh:

decedent
06-20-2017, 05:48 PM
Not a bad ring to it.

He'll be attacked by many MAGA people and liberals. But whether people like him or not, he doesn't seem to be breaking the law. I don't believe that he was as clueless about Flynn's actions as he claims, but I don't think that's a big deal compared to what we're use to seeing from the White House.

Common
06-20-2017, 05:51 PM
Al Franken just issued a warning to his progressive friends dont wish for trump impeachment, Pence would be worse.

Agent Zero
06-20-2017, 05:52 PM
And the left would like that?:huh:

He's certainly more level headed than most out there.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 06:40 PM

try harder

Ah. A waste your vote person. What was it that Einstein said about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...?

Safety
06-20-2017, 06:41 PM

try harder

Enigmas are so confusing, that is unless thinking isn't required, then into a box you go.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 06:43 PM
Enigmas are so confusing, that is unless thinking isn't required, then into a box you go.

You miss your Rep don't you.

Private Pickle

Trump isn't going anywhere.

del
Ah. A waste your vote person. What was it that Einstein said about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome...?
you presume that i've never voted for a republican or a democrat

that would also be incorrect

what did einstein have to say about voting for a gibbering asshat?

Safety
06-20-2017, 06:44 PM
You miss your Rep don't you.

Not nearly as much as you obviously do. But by all means, deflect to another subject you are more experienced in.

Private Pickle
06-20-2017, 06:46 PM
*snort* lawl

del
06-20-2017, 06:47 PM

in places that aren't right wing echo chambers, i used to get called out by both sides.

strangely, that never happens here.

Safety
06-20-2017, 06:48 PM
*snort* lawl

World class participation example....ironic

Safety
06-20-2017, 06:49 PM
in places that aren't right wing echo chambers, i used to get called out by both sides.

Amazing how that works.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 06:58 PM
Not nearly as much as you obviously do. But by all means, deflect to another subject you are more experienced in.

I should not have embarrassed you. My bad.

del
06-20-2017, 06:59 PM
you misspelled myself

work on it

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:00 PM

I can't really remember you condemning idiot prog/leftist posts here. So it should come as no surprise that you are associated with them.

Safety
06-20-2017, 07:00 PM

You didn't, then again, projections are all some have.

Safety
06-20-2017, 07:01 PM
I can't really remember you condemning idiot prog/leftist posts here. So it should come as no surprise that you are associated with them.

Stated like a good partisan.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:02 PM
you misspelled myself

work on it

You have no say Repgate co-conspirator. Bethere, Bo... ding ding ding. Your master needs you.

del
06-20-2017, 07:03 PM

anyone to the left of john birch is considered an idiot/prog leftist here, so it's not surprising that i haven't found much to condemn.

what was it that appealed to you about trump the most?

his unflinching honesty or his lack of grandiose delusions?

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:04 PM
Stated like a good partisan.

I'd thank your post if I was a thanks giver.

Safety
06-20-2017, 07:05 PM
anyone to the left of john birch is considered an idiot/prog leftist here, so it's not surprising that i haven't found much to condemn.

Notice the same type of responses from two members here when their argument blows up in their face? Such butt-hurt is hard to hide.

Safety
06-20-2017, 07:06 PM
I'd thank your post if I was a thanks giver.

You can keep it, I don't want any more sand to irritate vaginas over self-esteem issues.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:08 PM

His brutally frank trucker-hick-bigot honesty. I've never laughed so hard during a Presidential campaign in my life. He is a goof and goofed on everyone on both sides of the aisle in winning. I will be able to tell my grand kids about the ass backwards times we are living through that's for sure.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Notice the same type of responses from two members here when their argument blows up in their face? Such butt-hurt is hard to hide.

You are not reading the tea leaves properly. The term is jubilation not butt-hurt.

Beevee
06-20-2017, 07:16 PM
Not at all. IMO you waste a little bit of energy and bandwidth in doing so though.

Oh! Send me an invoice.

del
06-20-2017, 07:22 PM
His brutally frank trucker-hick-bigot honesty. I've never laughed so hard during a Presidential campaign in my life. He is a goof and goofed on everyone on both sides of the aisle in winning. I will be able to tell my grand kids about the ass backwards times we are living through that's for sure.
mencken was right

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:25 PM
mencken was right

^^^^ perfect

H.L. Mencken (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7805.H_L_Mencken) > Quotes (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/7805.H_L_Mencken) > Quotable Quotehttp://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1399814051p2/7805.jpg (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7805.H_L_Mencken)“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:26 PM
Oh! Send me an invoice.

Being goofy is free to all. No charge my friend.

del
06-20-2017, 07:26 PM
^^^^ perfect

H.L. Mencken (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7805.H_L_Mencken) > Quotes (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/7805.H_L_Mencken) > Quotable Quote

http://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1399814051p2/7805.jpg (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7805.H_L_Mencken)“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

wrong quote

"nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public"

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:28 PM
wrong quote

"nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the american public"

Mine fits better.

We have college educated very astute members here that voted for Trump. And nationwide as well. Too broad a brush I think.

del
06-20-2017, 07:30 PM
Mine fits better.

We have college educated very astute members here that voted for Trump. And nationwide as well. Too broad a brush I think.

your thinking led you to vote for trump.

next?

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 07:33 PM
your thinking led you to vote for trump.

next?

There needs to be no "thinking" when one choice is Hillary and the other is Trump I assure you. I get your "you am dumf" thing. Try a newer shtick.

Green Arrow
06-20-2017, 07:33 PM
^^^^ perfect

H.L. Mencken (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7805.H_L_Mencken) > Quotes (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/7805.H_L_Mencken) > Quotable Quote

http://images.gr-assets.com/authors/1399814051p2/7805.jpg (http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7805.H_L_Mencken)“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

That prophecy of Mencken's came true on January 20, 2017.

del
06-20-2017, 07:34 PM
There needs to be no "thinking" when one choice is Hillary and the other is Trump I assure you. I get your "you am dumf" thing. Try a newer shtick.
why?

this one has miles of good tread still on it.

Green Arrow
06-20-2017, 07:34 PM
Al Franken just issued a warning to his progressive friends dont wish for trump impeachment, Pence would be worse.

Maybe domestically, but it's hard to get worse than Trump in foreign affairs.

Beevee
06-20-2017, 08:05 PM
Who are the maroon's? A division of the military, perhaps?

resister
06-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Who are the maroon's? A division of the military, perhaps?
Moron, maroon.:rollseyes: You aint ran out bait yet?

Doublejack
06-20-2017, 08:14 PM
I'd have no problem with Pence taking the reins.

If he simply didn't tweet like a silly schoolgirl he would be a vast improvement over Trump.

Beevee
06-20-2017, 08:14 PM
Moron, maroon.:rollseyes: You aint ran out bait yet?

Eh?

resister
06-20-2017, 09:00 PM
Eh?
Carry on, chop chop.....

Common
06-20-2017, 09:05 PM
I would be very happy with President Pence, I believe he would be better than Trump

Safety
06-20-2017, 09:13 PM
I would be very happy with President Pence, I believe he would be better than Trump

A ferret would be a better president than Trump.

Common
06-20-2017, 09:24 PM
A ferret would be a better president than Trump.
Thats your opinion and some feel the same about hillary. I will tell you this, if i could choose a president It wouldnt have been trump. I personally do not like trump and I couldnt vote in the primary because im a registered independent NPA. In fla you have to have a party affiliation to vote in primaries.

When it came between hillary carrying out obamas agenda and trump I unhesitatingly voted for trump and would do so again and again.

I voted for the agenda not the person this election

del
06-20-2017, 09:25 PM
so you're happy with being sold a big bag o' nothing?

cool

Safety
06-20-2017, 09:28 PM
Thats your opinion and some feel the same about hillary. I will tell you this, if i could choose a president It wouldnt have been trump. I personally do not like trump and I couldnt vote in the primary because im a registered independent NPA. In fla you have to have a party affiliation to vote in primaries.

When it came between hillary carrying out obamas agenda and trump I unhesitatingly voted for trump and would do so again and again.

I voted for the agenda not the person this election

Which is why I didn't vote for neither.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 09:44 PM
so you're happy with being sold a big bag o' nothing?

cool

A Conservative on the SCOTUS is worth 30 plus years of heartache to the Left. Trump can move to Mars and I would be jubilant.

jimmyz
06-20-2017, 09:45 PM
Which is why I didn't vote for neither.

Another I vote for the sure loser person. Well done.

del
06-20-2017, 10:31 PM
A Conservative on the SCOTUS is worth 30 plus years of heartache to the Left. Trump can move to Mars and I would be jubilant.
have you heard of earl warren?

DGUtley
06-21-2017, 07:55 AM
You have no say Repgate co-conspirator. Bethere, Bo... ding ding ding. Your master needs you.

Notice - jimmyz TB'd for bad faith posting.