PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Lies

decedent
06-26-2017, 07:08 PM
Trump's Lies
(https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html)
Here's a fraction of them from the article:

https://s5.postimg.org/uc3u5yfuv/lies-trump-0080.png

Trump went one day without publicly lying:
https://s5.postimg.org/d03hkimdj/trumphonest1.png

The NYT claims that this is most of Trump's lies, but I can think of a few they left out... including campaign promises.

No other President in recent memory has lied so regularly or so often to the public. This includes Obama, W. Bush, Clinton, G. Bush, Reagan.

I wonder if the NYT included John Miller's lies in their list. He is almost as bad as Trump.

Yeah, if you like your healthcare... bla... bla... Everyone has lied, but nobody lies like The Donald. We all knew he was a habitual liar long before he ran for office, so how did he get so many votes? Why would anyone be fine with this level of deceit?

del
06-26-2017, 07:11 PM
you don't have to be a complete bed wetting, drooling moron to be a trump voter, but it does make it easier.

decedent
06-26-2017, 07:12 PM
you don't have to be a complete bed wetting, drooling moron to be a trump voter, but it does make it easier.

Or somebody who pays for bed wetting prostitutes.

Common
06-26-2017, 07:25 PM
All of Obama and his admins lies are coming out. If you lined up Hillarys lies to trumps hes a small fry. In other words decedent THEY ALL LIE NOT JUST TRUMP lol

decedent
06-26-2017, 07:28 PM
All of Obama and his admins lies are coming out. If you lined up Hillarys lies to trumps hes a small fry. In other words decedent THEY ALL LIE NOT JUST TRUMP lol

Nobody lies like Trump. It's a problem. He can't be trusted, which makes most of what he says worthless.

NapRover
06-26-2017, 07:32 PM
Exactly what I believed of Obama.

resister
06-26-2017, 08:15 PM
The level of hysteria over Trump is an endless source of entertainment, how do you people expect to survive the next 3 years, hey decedent did that source happen to publish similar graphs of other Presidents? Bet not.

decedent
06-26-2017, 09:51 PM
The level of hysteria over Trump is an endless source of entertainment...

Where's the hysteria?

The NYT is just pointing out that Trump is a habitual liar.

how do you people expect to survive the next 3 years...

I can't speak for the other bed wetters, but I find Trump's freefall to be highly entertaining.

hey @decedent (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1267) did that source happen to publish similar graphs of other Presidents? Bet not.

You wouldn't want that.

resister
06-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Where's the hysteria?

You wouldn't want that.
Where? LOL Yes, please publish graphs of other presidents lying by the same source, if you can.

decedent
06-26-2017, 11:06 PM
Here's an example:

Yesterday, the White House stated Syria may be preparing for another chemical attack. But officials at US Central Command have no idea what the White House is talking about.

Is this just another "Obama wiretapped me" deflection or is it real? We just don't know because the White House is no longer a reliable source of information.

resister
06-26-2017, 11:25 PM
Where? LOL Yes, please publish graphs of other presidents lying by the same source, if you can.
I see, no such graph exists.

Captain Obvious
06-26-2017, 11:44 PM
Funny how Rodham got a pass.

Of course Trump lies but I find it hard to acknowledge any of it from someone who's incapable of objectively identifying lying politicians based out of homerism.

resister
06-26-2017, 11:55 PM

Of course Trump lies but I find it hard to acknowledge any of it from someone who's incapable of objectively identifying lying politicians based out of homerism.
Especialy one who believes, she is a corruption free, decent person :smiley_ROFLMAO:

Kalkin
06-26-2017, 11:57 PM
Here's an example:

Yesterday, the White House stated Syria may be preparing for another chemical attack. But officials at US Central Command have no idea what the White House is talking about.

That's absolutely true. They may be preparing for another chemical attack. They also may not be. Trump plays rope-a-dope with liberal tools every day. It's totally funny when you see it.

decedent
06-27-2017, 01:02 AM
That's absolutely true. They may be preparing for another chemical attack. They also may not be. Trump plays rope-a-dope with liberal tools every day. It's totally funny when you see it.

That's awfully professional. The White House used to have prestige. Now, it's just a bridge for a troll. Sad.

decedent
06-27-2017, 01:08 AM
I see, no such graph exists.

I don't know. I don't care. I don't have to give you any graph.

(Hillary wasn't a President.)

Adelaide
06-27-2017, 08:49 AM

Thread banned for bad faith.

texan
06-27-2017, 09:15 AM
Trump's Lies
(https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html)
Here's a fraction of them from the article:

https://s5.postimg.org/uc3u5yfuv/lies-trump-0080.png

Trump went one day without publicly lying:
https://s5.postimg.org/d03hkimdj/trumphonest1.png

The NYT claims that this is most of Trump's lies, but I can think of a few they left out... including campaign promises.

No other President in recent memory has lied so regularly or so often to the public. This includes Obama, W. Bush, Clinton, G. Bush, Reagan.

I wonder if the NYT included John Miller's lies in their list. He is almost as bad as Trump.

Yeah, if you like your healthcare... bla... bla... Everyone has lied, but nobody lies like The Donald. We all knew he was a habitual liar long before he ran for office, so how did he get so many votes? Why would anyone be fine with this level of deceit?

This is as stupid as stupid gets. If you were balanced at all I would take you serious, but you are not. At least I am aware they are all lying.

texan
06-27-2017, 09:16 AM
Especialy one who believes, she is a corruption free, decent person :smiley_ROFLMAO:
THE difference between republicans and liberals is on display here.

resister
06-27-2017, 09:22 AM
Aint it though? I see he could not produce a "graph" of other Presidents for context. How much more biased can one get?

resister
06-27-2017, 09:26 AM
And this is from the Washington post, no less!https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-thiessen-obamas-blizzard-of-lies/2014/10/13/7acc3d22-52e4-11e4-892e-602188e70e9c_story.html

texan
06-27-2017, 11:36 AM
And this is from the Washington post, no less!https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-thiessen-obamas-blizzard-of-lies/2014/10/13/7acc3d22-52e4-11e4-892e-602188e70e9c_story.html
Safety was complaining about FOX. Just imagine if there wasn't a FOX to provide some balance here. Not to mention the reason FOX is successful is because it attracts viewers from everywhere. Why? Because you do not get fired for having a staunch and passionate opinion no matter what side you are on.......a la the most successful political show ever crossfire. All the shows are patterned after that show. The liberal networks will fire you if you get too passionate. That's a no no................Not interesting to watch. They want their point of view only and glad handle the conservatives.

These people are to head I the sand to figure this out. The dems need a villain so they go after FOX. They have 10 20 networks on their point of view.

decedent
06-27-2017, 11:45 AM
Safety was complaining about FOX. Just imagine if there wasn't a FOX to provide some balance here. Not to mention the reason FOX is successful is because it attracts viewers from everywhere. Why? Because you do not get fired for having a staunch and passionate opinion no matter what side you are on.......a la the most successful political show ever crossfire. All the shows are patterned after that show. The liberal networks will fire you if you get too passionate. That's a no no................Not interesting to watch. They want their point of view only and glad handle the conservatives.

These people are to head I the sand to figure this out. The dems need a villain so they go after FOX. They have 10 20 networks on their point of view.

Care to mention Trump's habitual lying?

Kalkin
06-27-2017, 11:54 AM
That's awfully professional. The White House used to have prestige. Now, it's just a bridge for a troll. Sad.
The White House hasn't had prestige since Reagan. Your crocodile tears amuse me.

decedent
06-27-2017, 12:05 PM
Here's an example:

Is this just another "Obama wiretapped me" deflection or is it real? We just don't know because the White House is no longer a reliable source of information.

No surprise here!

The White House drew a red line with Syria yesterday.

But this morning, Trump attacked CNN and retweeted Fox News and a meme.

decedent
06-27-2017, 05:05 PM
This is as stupid as stupid gets. If you were balanced at all I would take you serious, but you are not. At least I am aware they are all lying.

I'm not stupid. I'm balanced.

Can conservatives debate without getting personal?

resister
06-27-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm not stupid. I'm balanced.

Can conservatives debate without getting personal?
Lol, see your post in my Jonny depp thread.....:rollseyes:

decedent
06-27-2017, 05:20 PM
Lol, see your post in my Jonny depp thread.....:rollseyes:

Did I call you names?

resister
06-27-2017, 05:25 PM
Did I call you names?
No, just dragged up something personal, the same thing you were complaining about in post 26. So you have little room to wriggle here.

decedent
06-27-2017, 06:35 PM
No, just dragged up something personal, the same thing you were complaining about in post 26. So you have little room to wriggle here.

You made a thread about the subject and made it public.

Anyway, it's clear that conservatives get free reign on this site.

Safety
06-27-2017, 07:29 PM

There's plenty of threads to talk about Obama, this one is about Trump.

Safety
06-27-2017, 07:30 PM

"balance".... :rofl:

resister
06-27-2017, 07:34 PM
You made a thread about the subject and made it public.

Anyway, it's clear that conservatives get free reign on this site.
Ok, so quit crying when people go personal on you:rollseyes: It falls on deaf ears when you do the very same thing, they have a word for that.

decedent
06-28-2017, 12:55 PM
Ok, so quit crying when people go personal on you:rollseyes: It falls on deaf ears when you do the very same thing, they have a word for that.

I'm not crying about it. I'm asking a legitimate question: can conservatives debate without getting personal?

No, I don't do the same thing. You made a public thread and mentioned personal issues. I commented on it. That's not me making things personal: that's you making things personal. If you didn't want it, don't make such threads.

resister
06-28-2017, 12:57 PM
I'm not crying about it. I'm asking a legitimate question: can conservatives debate without getting personal?

No, I don't do the same thing. You made a public thread and mentioned personal issues. I commented on it. That's not me making things personal: that's you making things personal. If you didn't want it, don't make such threads.Months later in a different thread?:rollseyes: Simple, don't like it? Don't dish it.

decedent
06-28-2017, 12:58 PM
Months later in a different thread?:rollseyes: Simple, don't like it? Don't dish it.

You sent me a PM about it and thanked me for my comment, so I don't know why you object to it now.

resister
06-28-2017, 01:00 PM
You sent me a PM about it and thanked me for my comment, so I don't know why you object to it now.I really don't care, you can bring it up all you want, if you think I was ashamed of it, I would not be who I am. I posted it as a cautionary statement to others that might travel that path.

Tahuyaman
06-28-2017, 01:44 PM
Where's the hysteria?...

The hysteria has been constant an increasing since 9:00 pm pacific time on Election Day.